Daddy's Sex Ed - Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at Evie. She was sitting on the couch with her legs folded under her. She was breathing heavily with anticipation, making it look more than ever as if the poor buttons of her white blouse were going to burst with the strain of holding in her oversized tits. She licked her lips. She looked more than ever like a sexy, big titted schoolgirl with pigtails who was anxious to please her older adult man.

"Danny, we're not following what the instructional video is telling us to do. Why haven't you pulled out your cock yet?"

"Why don't you help me?"

Evie scooted forward on the couch and began unzipping my pants. When she'd pulled them off, she sat for a moment staring at my cock. She said nothing, just stared.

Finally she reached forward and gingerly took it in her delicate small hands. She made a sharp intake of breath.

"Oh Daddy. This is so wonderful. It's the first time I've ever held your bare cock."

The narrator spoke in hushed, enticing tones. "Last night your lover worshiped you as a sexual goddess. True gender equality means reciprocity, that you give him all the worship he gave you. Last night your pussy was a goddess. Tonight his cock is your Master."

"Kiss it, honey. Kiss your new Master," I instructed her.

She reached inside her blouse and fished out her necklace. She took the silver cock gently between her fingers, brought it to her lips and kissed it reverently. Then she bent forward and kissed the tip of my cock tenderly, paying it homage.

I gently petted her beautiful blonde hair as she kissed my cock.

I looked at the screen. Eva was still sitting spread eagle on the couch. While she stared full face into the camera, one hand stroked the cock that was inches away from her mouth. "I love my Master," she told us, stroking happily. She had a silly, almost mindless grin on her face, and her eyes were unfocused as she looked into the camera. "Master Master Master," she murmured, almost like a mantra, while her hand stroked automatically, staring happily but vacantly into the camera.

"Get on your knees," commanded the voice. "Worship your Master with your mouth. Kiss your Master. Lick your Master. Explore every inch of your Master with your tongue. Learn everything about submission that your Master wants to teach you. Give yourself totally to your Master."

On the video, Eva got off the couch and knelt before the older man. She was in profile before us, her perfect alabaster body kneeling in expectation.

I stood up too and pushed the coffee table out of the way. I picked up one of the glasses of wine and offered some to my stepdaughter. Instead of taking it from me, she put both hands on my wrist and guided my hand. I brought the glass to her lips and fed the wine to her. With her hands together clasping mine, she sipped the wine from my hands, looking me in the eyes the whole time.

"Feed me, Daddy," she said. "I'm so thirsty."

I took a sip for myself, then put the wine aside. I put my hands on both of Eve's shoulders and pushed her down, down down onto her knees.

Now both Evas -- one on the huge video screen at eye level and the other in person -- were kneeling side by side. As if they were somehow bound by some bizarre psychic connection, they simultaneously turned their heads and looked at each other. They looked absolutely amazing dressed in their matching schoolgirl outfits. The ultra short skirts, barely more than a few inches long, highlighted the round asses that stuck out while they kneeled. Their long knee socks accentuated their innocence contrasted with the fact that they were kneeling adoringly before a cock.

Russian Eva looked at my Eva and started unbuttoning her tight white blouse. My Eva did the same. Both girls threw their blouses on the ground several feet away. Now they were both bare breasted, dressed only in their inadequate little skirts and their knee socks. Both girls looked incredible, but the real Eve stood out with her larger, rounder breasts. Hanging around Eve's neck, I could see the necklace chain that led down into her cleavage. The cock fetish itself was out of sight because of her massive tits.

"Suck your Master," said the beautiful Russian.

"His cock is so delicious," said the alluring female voice. "He has so much to teach you. So much essence to feed you. Tonight you will taste his essence."

"My Daddy is my Master," said Eve, and she plunged her mouth onto my cock for the first time.

I felt explosions in my head and my cock. For years I had watched as Eve matured, growing more beautiful month by month. Then she turned 18 and came to live with us. For weeks I had dreamt of her sucking me and fucking me with her perfect body. For days we had watched the videos together, each day going a little farther. Now finally her mouth was on my dick, sucking me and worshiping me. The feeling of her perfect mouth wrapping itself around my rod was indescribably exquisite. The release of so much pent up lust was unlike anything I've ever felt. A mental dam exploded inside my head. It was the culmination of so much intense desire that finally experiencing it was almost like cumming.

I started bucking my pelvis, thrusting my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. She accepted it, slobbering over my fuck stick and whimpering with lust. She brought her hands up to my cock and began jacking me off while she sucked me. She was desperate for my cum.

The narrator began talking in that sultry voice. "There is so much for you to learn! Look at how much Eva has learned!"

Eva had been sucking her man, but now she took her mouth off his dick for a moment. She reached down to the ground and picked up a phone whose screen had been set as a timer. She put her mouth back on her lover's cock. Then without any warmup or anything, she suddenly plunged her mouth down his shaft all the way to the root. It was an incredible display of deep throat talent.

With her mouth still impaled by cock, she turned her head slightly and looked at the camera then down at the phone screen, directing our eyes from her incredible mouth to the phone. Then she tapped the screen and the timer began.

Seconds ticked by. One hand held the phone timer for us to watch, while her other hand began playing with her tits. Ten seconds passed. Her mouth was still glued to his cock, kissing the root where his cock met his body. Twenty seconds. Thirty seconds. At forty seconds, Eva started to gag at having her windpipe cut off by the hard cock in her throat. At fifty seconds, she was weeping but still sucking.

At fifty-five seconds, Eva pulled her mouth off her lover's cock and gasped, sucking air into her lungs. She looked at the timer on her phone and back up at us, then mock-pouted her frustration at not having lasted an entire minute. She gasped a few more times, then plunged her head back down on the cock and the timer started all over again.

"Holy fuck!" said Eve. We were both astounded. My cock was harder than ever.

"See what you can do if you practice?" said the voice. "You need to practice every day!"

Russian Eva, my stepdaughter's horny suck sister, shifted gears. She dropped the timer on the ground with a clatter and began instead to plunge her head in and out, from the tip to the root of her partner's cock. She had no gag reflex. None at all. Her head was rapidly snapping in and out and her pigtails were flying back and forth as she blew him nonstop. Her Master grabbed both her pigtails and started using them as handlebars, pulling her face in and out relentlessly on his cock. The sound of her glugging filled the room. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she turned her mouth into a cock socket.

When I looked over at Eve, I saw a look of awe mixed with dismay on her face. There was no way she could do that. Hell, there was no way most women could do that. When she looked back at me, she had a look of defeat in her eyes. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I don't think I can do it," she said.

"You just need practice, that's all," I said reassuringly. "From now on, you can practice on my dick every day."

Her eyes brightened. "Every day?" she asked eagerly.

"For now," I said, "I know something you'll be much better at than Eva. Your tits are so much bigger than hers. So much nicer. Why don't you give me a tit fuck?"

Eve smiled broadly.

"Yeah, Daddy! I wanna fuck you with my tits!"

I moved back to the couch and sat on it facing the TV. Eve, still on her knees in the middle of the room, didn't bother to stand up. Instead, dressed in the white knee socks that accentuated her legs and the green plaid schoolgirl skirt that barely covered her ass, she crawled on her hands and knees to meet me and my cock. Her enormous jugs hung enticingly, swaying back and forth as she crawled. The silver cock fetish swung from her neck, glittering in the amber light. She took her proper place kneeling between my legs.

On the screen before me, Eva continued to maniacally deep throat her partner over and over and over. Her partner still held her pigtails in both hands, controlling her as he fucked her mouth. She was a nonstop cocksucking demon.

Before Eve put my cock between her tits, she reached into the valley between her humongous tits, pulled out the cock fetish on the end of the necklace chain and put it over on her right side. Then she put her palms on either side of her big lovely tits while I put my cock between them.

With her palms pushing her breasts inward and upward, Eve's tits looked even more impressive than usual. She pushed her torso in and out, using not only her hands and tits but her entire upper body to fuck my cock. The cock fetish at the end of the necklace chain sat atop one of her breasts, bouncing up and down with every thrust of her body. And all the while, she stared into my eyes with happy devotion.

"Love your Master!" demanded the woman's voice from the TV. "Worship his cock!"

It was impossible to describe how erotic the sight was before me. On the screen, the Russian girl who looked like a carbon copy of my stepdaughter sucked and sucked and sucked. Her tits swayed in and out as she bobbed her head from the tip to the root over and over. In front of me, though, was a sight that was even more intense: the teenage blonde beauty who shared my home was presenting her tits to me in an act of lust and devotion, cupping them from below while my cock slid in and out of the valley between her fabulous round hooters. I lusted after her every day, and now here she was, kneeling submissively at my feet and massaging my cock with her unbelievably full tits.

"Tell me again, Daddy," Evie pleaded. "Tell me you like my body more than my mother's."

"Evie, it's bad to make comparisons. I love both of you. I..."

"I know you love big tits. My tits are so much bigger than hers! I see you stare at me when I'm stretching in front of you. My tits are so much better! Tell me!"

It was true. I had to admit it. "Yes!" I cried. "Your tits are so much better! You're more beautiful than your mom! You're so much sexier! Looking at you makes my cock ache! I love your beautiful mouth! I love your blue eyes! I love your pale blonde hair! I love your perfect curves and your tight little waist! I love your round ass! And I love your big, gorgeous fat tits, so huge on your tight young body! You're younger than your mother! You're hotter than your mother! Every time I look at you I want to fuck you!"

"Please, Daddy, I need to..." She didn't finish the sentence. Instead, she craned her head down and, while still tit fucking me, managed to fit my cock head into her mouth. She started blowing me while rubbing her tits up and down on my shaft. The feeling was incredible, but the sight was just as intensely erotic. The girl I loved and lusted after every day was sucking me and servicing me. I took her pigtails in both hands and used them as handlebars just like the man in the video did, guiding her mouth in and out, in and out on my rod. I thought about the prospect of fucking her soon, and then fucking her every day from then on.

While still sucking me, Evie began humming. I recognized the tune -- it was "The Good Ship Lollipop".

The combination of the sucking with the humming was incredible. When she hummed into my cock, I felt a delicious vibration that traveled up my shaft and all the way into my spine, giving me a sensuous shiver all over. The tune itself was a silly little jaunty kids' tune from the Depression, full of odd stops and starts, which made the whole experience all the more unpredictable and intense.

Then Evie took her mouth off my cock and started to sing while she slobbered over my fuck stick. "On the gooood ship Lollipop!" She slurped my shaft. "It's a sweeeeet trip to a candy shop!" She swirled her tongue around the tip of my cock head.

"My sweet baby girl! My gorgeous blonde cocksucker!" I cooed. "Lick your Daddy's lollipop!"

"Hee hee hee! Yes Daddy!" My horny little pigtailed stepdaughter, still dressed in her ridiculously tiny schoolgirl skirt and knee socks, went back to sucking and humming.

I wanted her to sing and hum that stupid tune all night. I gripped her pigtail handlebars and guided her to suck me faster. My legs were spread out. Holding her pigtails, I felt like I was in total control of her and could ride her mouth! I pounded her, pulling desperately on her pigtails over and over. I was overwhelmed with a desperate need to

Fuck!

Her!

Mouth!

On the video screen, the camera had shifted to a closeup view of Eva's head. It was a slow motion shot of cum flying onto her face. I could hear her voice crying out in ecstasy: "Aaah! Aaah! Aaah!"

The narrator began instructing us. "Your Master has a gift for you. He will share his essence. When you drink his cum you can savor the taste of his seed. When he cums on your face he will brand you as his."

"Cum on me, Daddy! Cum on my face! Cum on my tits! Fill my mouth with cum!"

I had to give her what she wanted. What she needed. In that moment both Eve and I were living for only one thing: for my cum to enter her mouth, bathe her tongue, coat her lips, splatter her face. Her beautiful face, her warm wet mouth. She needed my cum.

The narrator spoke softly, as if she were whispering in Evie's ear. "You belong to your Master. When he cums on you and in you, your first taste of cum -- of HIS cum -- will make you his forever. No other man's cum will ever be as good. Give yourself to your Master! Beg him to brand your face with cum! Beg him to feed you his life giving sperm!"

I lost all control. My cock, still buried between Evie's beautiful tits, began spurting onto her lovely face, coating her nose and lips and cheeks with white creamy sperm. It was the first time Eve had made me cum, and it was fucking glorious!

Eve quickly opened her mouth and ducked her head downward and locked her lips over my head so that she could taste my sperm. Her eyes widened in shock as the taste hit her and her mouth filled with my jism. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she began shaking all over, cumming with me.

She had cum just from sucking me! It was one of the most intensely erotic things that I'd ever seen. She was so devoted to pleasuring me that the mere fact that I was orgasming brought on an orgasm for her, too.

She licked her lips and used a finger to scoop up some of my cum so she could eat more cum. Her face was painted with cum. "Now I belong to you, Daddy," she said. "You branded me."

I looked up at the TV to see Eve's sister smiling into the camera. The screen only showed her upper torso and head. Her face and tits were spattered with cum, and her lips had a milkshake gloss to them. A man stood behind her, but all we could see of him was his long cock at the same level as her face, hanging down alongside her cheek. She reached up one hand without looking and stroked the hard cock that lay against her face, all the while smiling vacantly into the camera. With her other hand she flashed her "V for Victory" hand signal. Her eyes were half lidded and she was a little cross-eyed. Her mouth was half opened and her tongue licked her lips, sucking in the goo from her face. When she spoke she sounded like she was drunk on cock. "I love sucking cock," she slurred. "I love the taste of cum!"

"I love sucking cock," said Eve, dutifully repeating the words of her cock-loving sister. "I love the taste of cum!"

"Tomorrow you'll fuck your Daddy!" Eva cried and began laughing giddily. She had trouble focusing her eyes on anything. I'm not even sure if, at that point, she even knew where she was any more. "Hee hee hee! Hee hee hee!" She began jacking off the cock in her hand, making her V for Victory hand signal wiggle unsteadily. Her pigtails swayed back and forth with her movements. "Cock! Cock! Cock!" she moaned. It was her new mantra.

The video ended as she turned her face to the cock and slurped it into her mouth again.

Eve and I spent the next several minutes lying on the couch together. After the intense experience, both of us wanted to come down softly. We both felt an urge to hold each other, so we lay side by side, kissing each other gently. Evie cooed her contentment as she curled up in my arms seeking her Daddy's love. The whole time we kissed, I caressed her bare tits and the ass that was barely covered by her tiny schoolgirl skirt.

By the time Kate got back from work, Evie had changed back into her habitual around-the-house outfit, the faded old black t-shirt that barely covered her ass. She and I were curled up on the couch watching another episode of Pride and Prejudice. On the screen, a priggish old lady was bragging about how rich she was and what good taste she had in music. "There are few people in England I suppose, who have more true enjoyment of music than myself," said the old lady, "or a better natural taste. If I had ever learnt, I should have been a great proficient." The camera cut to the leading lady, Lizzie, who smirked and looked over at the leading man, Darcy. Darcy kept a poker face.

"I'm really insulted that you compared me to this Darcy guy," I said to Evie, loud enough for Kate to hear. I was hoping to draw her into the conversation now that she was home. "Darcy acts like a jerk over and over. Is that how you see me?"

"Well, Daddy, you ARE kind of a stick in the mud sometimes. But trust me, Darcy's gonna turn out to be okay. What do you think, Mom?"

Kate was distractedly putting her purse and briefcase on the kitchen table. "Yeah, I guess. Whatever you say," she said. She sounded totally dispirited.

Evie got up from the couch and went to her mother. "What's up, Mom? Is something wrong?"

Kate couldn't even look Evie in the eye. "How can you ask that, after what happened this morning? I'm sorry, Eve. I'm so sorry. I failed you as a mother."

"Aw, Mom! I love you so much!" She went to hug her mother, but Kate flinched when she approached. Evie drew back and looked over at me.

I rose from the couch, picked up the small box that contained the necklace we bought her and brought it to the table. I handed it to Evie to give to her mother.

"Mom, Danny and I got you a gift. Would you like to see it?"

Kate still wouldn't look at her daughter's face. "A gift? What for?"

"No special occasion. Just something to say we love you. It's from Danny and me. We picked it out together."

Kate opened it and looked at the silver and abalone necklace. Eve continued, "I thought it might look really nice with that blue dress of yours. You know, the long slinky one?"

"It's sweet, but..."

"I love you, Mom. What happened this morning doesn't change that. You and Danny are really big role models for me. Every day you show me what a happy marriage looks like. I think it's fantastic that the two of you are romantic together. And it doesn't bother me at all when I see you with PDAs."