Daddy's Special Cream

Story Info
Adrienne's Daddy gives her a reward for her denial 18+
2.4k words
4.15
68.9k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled back my fingers from my clit right as I felt the deeper contractions inside of me that meant I had done a hard edge. "Ten."

Daddy looked up from his phone game, setting it aside. He moved closer towards me and ran a casual hand up and down my thighs, occasionally squeezing. I bit my lip as a bolt of pleasure ran through me. I could feel myself somehow getting wetter at his inspection. Deep inside myself, I felt an ache start. After almost a year of on and off denial, I was familiar with the feeling, but it was always more intense when my boyfriend was around. "How many edges have you completed since the last time I was inside of you?"

I screwed my face up, trying to think. My mind was fuzzy with arousal after all of those edges, and his gentle fingers moving in maddening circles closer and closer to my pussy lips were not helping. "At least 100, Daddy."

He raised his eyebrows. "100 edges in roughly 3 days? You've been a very good girl."

I preened, and then gasped as he started lightly touching my labia. "Thank you, Daddy."

"And how many edges since your last ruin?" By this point he had started to tug and twist and roll my labia minora between his fingers, occasionally holding both and tugging down towards my ass in quick succession. It was a mixture of what most people do when playing with nipples, and how someone strokes a penis. It didn't hurt, and I knew from experience that if I was horny enough to begin with I could cum from it. It just so happened that I was a good level of horny at that moment, and I began to feel myself approaching the edge again.

"The time before that. So maybe...250 edges?" I said, unsure. He nodded and moved his hands to my breasts, starting to mimic the motions from before with my freshly unclamped and sore nipples. I whined at the deep bite of pain, but didn't stop him.

"That's good. And since your last full orgasm?" He twisted harder and closer to the tips of them where they were the most sensitive. It started out as pain in my nipples, but by the time the bolt of sensation made its way to my core, it had turned into pleasure. I could feel my juices beginning to drip out from my pussy-an impressive feat considering I was exposed to open air.

"I don't remember, Daddy. It was when you still fucked my pussy often, before I lost those privileges. You wanted to enjoy me clenching on you, and it was before you decided that ruins felt good enough for you to not let me have full orgasms anymore. So, 6 months, ish?"

"And you do at least 15 edges a day, right, baby?" he asked, moving his hands to cup, squeeze my breasts hard as though he was trying to bruise them, and release.

"Yes, Daddy," I said, trying to keep my voice even. I still squirmed a bit at the pain.

"Stop moving," he said, gripping even tighter. "I'm trying to talk to you, and I don't want to let that dripping hole between your legs stop me from doing that."

"But you're touching me and hurting me and making me ache, Daddy," I whined plaintively, wiggling again.

"Am I not allowed to touch you? You're my girlfriend, and my property. I can touch you if I want, when I want and how I want. It is your job to control what you do with that, and to control yourself so your squirming doesn't detract from the enjoyment I get from touching you." At this he dropped his hands down to my legs and pulled so that they were spread wide and raised above me, exposing both of my holes and some of my ass.

He then released them and started to stroke over my pussy again. Hesitantly, I began to lower them. He slapped my pussy, hard, three times, before pinching my swollen clit. I froze.

"Stop. Moving." he commanded as he began to apply more pressure to it. It felt like he was crushing it as he steadily gripped tighter before beginning to twist it. My legs shook in pain, and I was distantly aware of my stomach muscles starting to burn.

After what seemed like an eternity, he reached back and grabbed a clothespin. My breathing quickened as he flexed it open and closed a few times, getting it closer and closer to my trapped clit. When he put it on, pain shot through me-and somehow, my pussy still ached to be filled. I didn't move.

Not as he held a vibrator to it.

Not as he twisted it back and forth, until it seemed like he was doing his best to twist it off of me.

Not as he pulled the clothespin off and put it back on again and again.

Not as he smacked it off with his belt before continuing to smack my pussy until it was red and puffy.

Not until he smiled in satisfaction, called me a good girl, and told me I could move. I did, slowly, wincing at the pain in between my legs.

Smiling gently, he rubbed my clit, making sure all of the blood had rushed back into it. At first it hurt unbearably, but as he continued to play with me, it began to feel good. To my surprise, I realized I was beginning to edge again.

"Close your eyes," he said, and I obliged. "You were a good girl taking that punishment. Daddy's got some special cream to help make the pain go away and make you all better, okay baby?"

I nodded. He stopped touching me, and at once the pain and the crazy aching deep in my pussy came back stronger than ever. I breathed slowly to try to keep control of myself.

"What's wrong, little one?" he asked, kneeling in front of me.

"It aches so much, Daddy," I mewled.

"I know sweetie, but Daddy will help you." And then he was touching my clit again, rubbing something thick onto it. He pulled my hood back to make sure that he totally covered all of it, including where my lips joined and the nerves started. It stung at first, but then that faded. My pussy still ached to be used, though.

Sensing my need, he lightly touched my opening, sliding his finger back and forth, just under it. "Looks like all that pain really worked for you. Guess I'll have to do that more often."

"Please, no, Daddy," I said. I liked pain, but that had been a little intense.

"Shhhh, baby. I know how confused and fuzzy your thoughts get when you go without orgasm. That's why I listen to your pussy, and how wet it gets when I tell you new ways I want to play with you." As he said this, he worked more and more cream onto my pussy lips, making sure to push a liberal amount into me as he slid his fingers in and out of me, rubbing hard against my gspot and all the way inside me until he hit my cervix.

The feelings started to get more distant, but I assumed it was because of my focus on his voice, as well as my sleepiness. Staying at this constant state of painful arousal had not done wonders for my sleep schedule. "And right now, kitten, your pussy says it likes pain very, very much. I don't want to be cruel and deny it what it craves. Why, today I was even thinking of allowing you to have a full orgasm and get your pussy fucked by me."

"Oh, wow, Daddy," I sighed happily. I almost opened my eyes in surprise, but he had ordered me not to and I didn't want to risk more punishment this close to an orgasm.

"That's right. On one condition. From now on, every time when you get achy, you have to ask me to hurt your pussy until I'm satisfied and then put this special cream on it. If you promise to do that, I promise to fuck your pussy every time you ask. BUt if you move when I'm hurting you, I will fuck your ass without lube, and I won't help it not hurt with my special cream. Okay?" At that last, he thrust his cream covered fingers into me so hard and deep I was rocked back. I barely felt it.

My heart leaped. "So you'll fuck me anytime I ache enough to ask for it?"

"Yes baby," he crooned. He kneeled between my legs and I felt pressure as he pushed his cock inside of me. I sighed contentedly. "The orgasms I have when I do don't count, of course-only the ones earned by your useful holes count."

"Yes, Daddy," I murmured happily, enjoying the pressure of him inside of me. He hadn't started thrusting yet, though.

"And, the final stipulation: You aren't allowed to tell me it aches any time besides when you want this, okay? If I'm being kind enough to spend time hurting and then soothing and then fucking your pussy whenever you ache and ask, you better not waste my time by telling me you ache when you don't want me to do this to you. Okay?" he said as he reattached the nipple clamps, this time closer to the tips. They bit incredibly hard, a sharp contrast to the lack of feeling in my pussy.

"Yes, Daddy." And then I frowned. Why did my nipples hurt so bad when my pussy had taken a far more severe beating? Could it have been because of he cream?

He chuckled, pulling on the clamps like he was trying to use them to lift my breasts into the air as he put his other hand against my throat and squeezed. "See, baby? I took your clit away and suddenly you can use your brain again. You've probably started to wonder what that cream was, haven't you?"

I tried to form words but couldn't with his hand on my neck. I also couldn't feel much beyond the pain in my nipples. He started thrusting hard, and while I could feel myself rocked back and forth by it and he started using the chain connecting the clamps as leverage to pull his body back and forth-but I barely felt anything beyond some pressure in my pussy as he slammed in and out of it.

"It's numbing cream. Lidocaine. And I'm happy to say that it doesn't stop you from getting disgustingly, sloppily wet. If anything, now that I'm telling you about it, you got wetter. Good. See, there's that pussy again, being more honest with me than you are."

I let out a choked moan, and tried to clench my pussy. I couldn't tell if it worked.

"What's that? You want to rub your clit and try to cum? Sure, go ahead. Better rub hard and fast, though, before feeling fades entirely. But yes, if you want to cum from this, and can, you're allowed to. I'll count it as your free permission this month."

I reached down and tried to bring myself to an orgasm. It should have been easy, with all of the edging I'd been doing lately, and the choking, and my nipples being clamped. But, while I could feel my swollen clit with my fingers, it seemed like my clit couldn't feel anything. I rubbed anyway, trying to reassure myself that my clit was still functional.

"I like how wet and tight and desperate you are right now. I like the way you get like this-its so cute. Tell you what, 'cuz I'm feeling generous. You always have permission to cum when we have fuck like this. That's fair, right?

"But this is the only way that you have permission to cum. I remember you trying to convince me a while ago that women have orgasms. Okay. This is your chance to prove it. If women can have orgasms, then you should be able to have as many as you want, just like I can.I'm sure if it's true, you'll get there eventually. So feel free, when I'm fucking you like this. Any other time, though, you're just to edge. In fact, just to be kind, I'll make it easier for you-you now get to edge twice as much, reaching at least 30 edges a day. Maybe if that still doesn't work, we'll increase it again."

He gave a hard yank on the chain connecting the nipple clamps, making me gasp. "You're allowed to speak and thrust back, baby. I want you to enjoy yourself."

"Yes, Daddy," I said as I started to hold him tight to try to take him as deep as possible. Part of me, a very small part, was wailing in despair at the likelihood of never cumming again. But most of me was very, very turned on by the idea. I loved being horny and denied, and more importantly, I knew that Daddy loved it. I loved the things I craved when I wasn't allowed to cum. "Thank you for making me your desperately denied slut, Daddy."

"Mmmm...I'm so glad we found a way for me to fuck your pussy again. Now it's one more thing you'll crave, and one more thing I can take away from you." He thrust harder and faster, going deeper than I could normally take without flinching in pain as he bottomed out in me. Now, I barely felt it. His rhythm got jerky and I knew he was cumming.

I stopped rubbing my clit. I'm not allowed to be so selfish as to keep pleasuring myself after he's cum. I couldn't feel any of this, but I doubted that rule had changed.

"Open your mouth," he ordered. I did, and then suddenly was tasting latex. "I don't want you to miss outo n your favorite meal. Swallow all of it like you would if you were taking it directly from my cock. There you go. Now, who's my pathetic little cumslut?"

"I am, Daddy." His cum seemed thicker and there was more of it than normal. I didn't complain, but made sure to slurp it all down.

"Who is at their best and most beautiful when they're painfully desperate?"

"I am, Daddy."

"Who loves to suffer for me so that I get more pleasure?" He gave one final yank on the nipple clamps, pulling them off of me without unclamping them.

"I do, Daddy," I said, gasping.

"Who does Daddy love and adore and would not change for the whole world?"

"Me, Daddy."

"Good girl. Now come here and lick my ass until I decide to use you again."

"Yes, Daddy. Thank you, Daddy."