Dad's a Good Boy, Mommy Said Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as she bent over me, I desperately wanted to suckle again at her tits. "Mom, please, take off the top so I can kiss your breasts."

Mom didn't hesitate at all before standing erect, shucking her polo, and unsnapping her bra. She returned to her bent over position and dragged her nipples across my mouth. My lips went crazy trying to snare her nipples. My mother had the most beautiful tits I could imagine. They were full, and natural, of course. They drooped only slightly, but her aureoles and nipples pointed straight ahead, not downwards.

To hold herself in position, halfway bent over, keeping her beautiful boobs over my face, she re-positioned her hands from our two crotches to my hips. She held me firmly in position and braced herself at the same time. This made it easier for Mom to keep tormenting me with her hard, rigid nipples. I loved this part, nursing at my mother's breasts as I did 18 years before.

I prepared to fondle my own now-neglected dick but now felt two other hands peeling down my panties. It was my father, of course, gently exposing my sex organs. As Mom kept swaying, blocking my view, I choked "Mom, Dad, Mom," and stopped mid-sentence because I had no idea what I could say.

I couldn't see what my father was doing, but as I raised my hips off the bed to make stripping me easier, Mom spoke: "That's right, Bill, take your son's cock out. Isn't it beautiful? It's exactly like yours. But maybe a little bit bigger? They're *all* a little bit bigger, aren't they, Bill?" Mom taunted.

I felt Dad grab the root of my dick and pull it towards him.

"Is that why my big boy never showers at the club after golf? Does a shower room full of bigger cocks make Billy intimidated? Maybe a little curious?"

Then I felt a tongue lapping my ball sack.

"It's OK to suck him, Daddy. Suck his little hard-on. You want Don's cock, don't you darling? Drink your son's cum-load?"

I thought my head would explode from the bizarre perversity of what was happening. My father's mouth now pulled at my erect penis like a vacuum machine. One of his hands held my cock firmly so that I couldn't move, and Dad's other hand fondled my balls so that I didn't want to.

Meanwhile, Mom continued to hold me in place by my hips, maybe so I could keep nursing, but maybe so that my father could drain my balls into his mouth. Bent over us, she could see who was doing what and encouraged us with her soft voice. "Is this the first cock you ever sucked, Bill?"

With my cock in his mouth, he couldn't answer Mom. I thought probably not. I'd spent several hours by now with either Jake or John's dicks pillaging my throat, and I knew the difference between a clumsy fumble and a first-rate testicle drain. My father was a top-notch sucker of dick. Maybe sometimes he *did* visit the locker room...

My hand was able to touch, and stroke, Dad's back. He was still wearing Mom's bra and panties, and I softly stroked them both. Mom said "Rub his ass. It's like a woman's ass, isn't it? Pretend it's my ass, baby. Pretend it's your mommy sucking your beautiful cock, not your sissy daddy."

Dad responded to my caresses and Mom's muttering by tugging with his hands and pulling with his lips as I got closer to my release. My hand now snaked inside his lacy panties, and I gently caressed Dad's bare hairless butt cheeks.

I thought about what I liked done to me, and got my fingertips under the material of the panties to touch his puckered anus. My finger was dry, and wouldn't penetrate his tightly-clenched barrier. I didn't want to hurt him, so I pulled back.

"Don, let Mommy do it." While her husband sucked furiously at my erect cock she reached into the nightstand and retrieved the KY. She slathered lube generously at his back door. "I can't do this with my long fingernails, Donny. You go inside."

And, for the first time in his life, another man's finger gently entered Dad's asshole. As I slid it as deep as I could, Dad's mouth came off of my cock and he barked his release, ejaculating all over my leg and the bed. Slowly he slumped back over my crotch, but he was too depleted to continue sucking my dick.

"Oh, Bill, do I have to do everything for you?" Mom said and took me between her luscious lips. I thought my balls were going to come out of my urethra as I had a colossal orgasm into my Mommy's mouth.

When I opened my eyes, Mom was still extended over me, tits over my chin and her face over my groin next to Dad's head. Once again she snowballed my large load into her husband's accepting mouth. Their French kiss, while their heads were inches above my empty balls, Mom's hair tickling my shrinking dick, lasted a long time.

"Thank you, darling," Mom whispered to Dad. "You're always going to be my first boy, you know that, don't you? You're not much of a man, but you're Mommy's very good boy."

Dad just nodded, peaceful and drained. He had resumed nibbling the head of my cock.

"My first little boy always does what Mommy asks, doesn't he?"

I felt his head bob as he gave my mother another silent nod.

I lay there peacefully myself, pondering my new title "second boy." It was kind of cute. I wondered what dirty plans Mom was turning over in her head for her "boys."

Only a month before I'd thought of this woman as an almost sexless old lady. Now I saw my Mom as the horniest cunt in town. She was twisting men into boys and boys into girls and my father and I were just her pawns. My mind wandered further. Neither Dad nor I got anywhere near Mom's pussy when we played. Was Mom gay; didn't she want cock?

The undersides of Mom's breasts were in front of my face. Her flesh was covered by at least six large blue bruises. Not knowing what I was doing, I blurted out "Geez Mom, who gave you all those hickeys on your boobs?"

********************

This is the eighth story in this series. Everyone is at least 18 years old. You may want to read the other seven first.

www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-01-jake-said

www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-02-john-said

www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-samantha-said

www.literotica.com/s/ill-go-first-donnie-said

www.literotica.com/s/ill-go-first-mom-said-ch-5

www.literotica.com/s/your-cocks-bigger-mom-said-ch-06

www.literotica.com/s/boners-are-normal-dad-said-ch-07

********************

12