Dad's Big Mistake (Supersized)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She silently chuckled, and mouthed the words, "You naughty boy!" But she didn't try to stop him. She calculated the phone call was ending soon, and hopefully she wouldn't let out a tell-tale erotic moan before it did.

Even though she was managing to keep the sexual noises relatively quiet, Jim couldn't resist asking, "So... what are you two doing now?"

Her voice turned harsh. "Trust me, you don't want to know."

That cryptic comment caused his lust to soar so much that he was sorely tempted to unzip his fly and jack off, even though he was in his office. His imagination ran wild, intensifying his jealousy and anger along with his arousal.

He whined, "Please! Like I said, it's better for me knowing than not knowing and just wildly speculating."

She sighed. "Fine. You asked for it. If you must know, we were busy making babies when you called unexpectedly, and we're still at it!"

He nearly swooned with his bizarre cuckold lust. "Seriously?!"

"Seriously. Kyle is lying on the bed, your and my bed in the master bedroom, and I'm sitting up on him, riding him like a cowgirl! We've paused for your phone call, but once it's done I'm sure we'll get right back at it."

In fact, they hadn't really paused much, as she was churning and grinding up and down even more. But she was trying to be at least a little bit diplomatic, since she still found it hard to believe her husband got off on this sort of thing.

Jim was so overcome by jealousy and lust that he realized his cell phone was trembling in his hand. He whispered in awe, "Oh my God!" Then, after a pause, he asked breathlessly, "Are you... are you naked?!"

She growled impatiently, "Of course I'm naked! So is he. I doubt I'll bother to wear a stitch of clothing all day! He can hardly breed me if I'm fully clothed, can he?! Sheesh!"

It hit Jim all over again that his son was on a mission to impregnate his wife, and that was too arousing for him to even contemplate. He had to strain with all his might to avoid cumming on the spot, into his underwear and slacks. He was so close to the edge that he could barely speak through clenched teeth. "Well, don't... don't... get carried... away!"

She rolled her eyes in disgust, while rotating her hips on her son's thick meat like she was churning a butter churn. She was secretly relieved that the phone call was confirming her husband appeared to be some kind of cuckold, but at the same time she was disappointed that he was sounding so wimpy and docile. After all, she figured she was hitched to him for life. Her voice was dripping with sarcasm as she griped, "We'll be careful. Now, I've gotta go."

She was about to hang up the phone, but she couldn't resist adding, "I can feel Kyle's big fat cock flexing inside of me. Oh God! And I'm riding on it! Up and down and all around! It feels soooo good! Does that help you? Is that better than not knowing?"

"Ummm..." Jim was speechless. But his heavy panting betrayed his insane arousal.

She finished, with her own increasingly heavy breathing, "We've got a LOT of breeding here to do. Soooo much... breeding! UNGH! I'll send you some more pictures soon. Bye!"

As soon as she heard the click of the phone call ending, she tossed her cell phone off the bed and onto the plush carpet. Then she cried out, "Son, did you just hear me, we've got lots of breeding to do, so breed meeeee!"

Mother and son were so worked up from the successful phone call (from their point of view) that they kicked their fucking efforts into high gear. Soon, sweat was flying off their faces as their bodies vigorously slapped against each other. Kyle's huge battering ram pounded deeper and deeper into her hot, tight cunt as he humped up as much as he could. But even better and more effective was the way she essentially skewered herself up and down on him, over and over again!

After hanging up, Jim sat there for a bit wondering what the hell he just did. His erection was still so stiff and insistent that it was painful. He was even more tempted to unzip his fly and masturbate, but he'd never done that in his office before and he felt undignified to start now. He was a financial analyst in a three-piece suit in a high class downtown skyscraper, after all.

He knew he'd be cumming in a matter of seconds if he let himself go. But to do that would mean having physical proof that he was really getting off on his son fucking his wife. As long as it was only in his mind, he could still delude himself that those feelings weren't really real.

He continued to sit with his eyes closed, trying to get his overemotional mind to calm down. It wasn't working. He pondered, Would it really be easier for me to know, rather than to wonder? God! I have no fucking idea. But what's done is done. I can't take that call back. Besides, I hate uncertainty.

Another ten minutes passed for him. He felt he was stuck in a rut and unable to get out. There was no way in hell he was going to get any work done, so he didn't even make a pretense of trying. He just kept his eyes closed or stared vacantly into space with lustful thoughts about what was possibly going on in his bed at home.

He was snapped out of his trance by a text on his phone.

It was from Julie and read: "KYLE'S BED. ME ON TOP. I LUV YOU!" (She was writing in all caps to make clear that the note was from her and not Kyle.)

Jim heart was racing, his face burning with jealous excitement. He tried to picture them going at it on Kyle's twin bed. He could envision it so very vividly in his mind: a busty middle-aged mother straddling her teenage son, bouncing on his big dick while her huge hanging tits flopped around wildly above his eyes.

Another minute passed. Then he was sent an attached photo that showed exactly what she'd said. It matched the images created by his fevered imagination almost exactly. But he reveled in examining the details, such as seeing the lines of sweat trickling down their naked bodies.

That picture was the final straw for him in the sense that he simply couldn't hold his lusty need back any longer. He frantically unzipped his fly and directly grasped his boner. Before he could even start to stroke it, he felt the mother or all orgasms welling up inside of him and crossing the point of no return.

He'd never contemplated ejaculating in his formal and fancy office before. He looked around frantically and spied a trash can next to his desk. He just barely had time to reach it and bring it in front of his crotch when he started to unload.

The relief he felt was simply indescribable. It was even better than the best sex he'd had fucking his gorgeous wife.

But when his climax ended, his anger and jealousy came roaring back to the forefront of his mind. Worse, he now also had guilt and shame to deal with. He was disgusted at himself for ejaculating to thoughts of his son fucking his wife.

He muttered under his breath, "Motherfucking son of a bitch! What the fuck is happening to me?! This can't be for real. I'm no cuckold. I hate it! HATE IT!"

He did hate what was happening, but that didn't lessen his arousal one bit. In fact, mere minutes after his orgasm, new lusty thoughts were swirling around his brain. After cleaning up his cummy mess by taking the trash out and furtively washing it clean, he sat back at his desk and tried to get some actual work done.

But it was no use. All he could think about was how much his wife had to be enjoying getting royally fucked by his son.

He lasted another ten minutes before he gave in and took another look at the three sexual pictures he'd been sent. He couldn't stop staring at them and even closely examining every detail. Not surprisingly, that caused his arousal to rise higher.

He despised what was happening to himself with a passion. But it was like he was helpless to stop any of it. Kyle and Julie looked unbelievably sexy together. It was better than the best porn he'd ever seen, and he'd seen a lot of porn. He wanted to cry like a baby.

CHAPTER 10

It was nearly an hour later when Jim received the next text.

Julie wrote (while still using all caps so he'd know it was her): "KYLE'S BEEN DRILLING ME LIKE A JACKHAMMER FOR SOOOO LONG! HE JUST EJACULATED DEEP INSIDE ME. FINALLY! IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. I'M SOOO PROUD OF HIM, JIM. I'M ELEVATING MY HIPS TO HELP HIM BREED ME. LUV YOU HONEY!"

Jim groaned in agony. He'd only just started doing some simple and mundane tasks a little while earlier. Now even that was going to be impossible. Fucking hell! You've gotta be kidding me! They're been fucking non-stop all this time?! How the hell am I supposed to compete with that?! I've never lasted half that long in my entire life. I'm so screwed. Julie will never truly enjoy sex with me again!

He felt like he wanted to kill himself. But, at the same time, he discovered that he had a new erection that was just as powerful and irresistible as the last one. That made him moan out loud in frustration and agony.

He tried his hardest not to imagine all the orgasms his wife must have had during that hour. But the harder he tried, the more his thoughts ran wild with visions of her lost in the throes of ecstasy again and again and again.

His arousal was so intense that he could barely think straight. All he could do was pant heavily at his desk, like he was running a race. This is so FUCKED UP! Here I am, in utter misery. Meanwhile, my cocky asshole of a son is probably lying on top of my naked wife, making googly eyes at her and whispering sweet nothings while endlessly playing with her big breasts. Hell, that's what I'd do if I was in his shoes.

I'm her husband, dammit! I have half a mind to rush over there and force them apart. The deal is off, period!

But I can't. FUCK! Kyle knows my terrible secret. As bad as things are, they could get a million times worse if he tells Julie everything about Dora. All I can do is just grin and bear it.

But I know one thing. I am NOT going to masturbate again! That was a moment of weakness, because I was just so damn confused. All my libido sees are two almost physically perfect people making incredible, athletic love, as if they were Greek gods and not mere mortals. How can I not want to cum from watching or thinking about the best porn imaginable?! Somehow, I forget they're actually my wife and my son. It will NEVER happen again, I swear it!

He attempted to get back to work. But he wound up staring at his computer screen, reading the same paragraph over and over again. He tried not to consciously admit it, but he was disappointed Julie only sent a text this time and not an accompanying photo as well.

Ten minutes later, his phone chimed again.

"You've gotta be kidding." Jim muttered to himself. "Does this nightmare never end?!" Then he looked at his phone.

This time, Julie wrote, "IN THE SHOWER. KYLE'S HOLDING ME. I'M WET IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. MY LEGS ARE WRAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST. MY ARMS AROUND HIS NECK. HE'S SO STRONG, JIM. SO INSATIABLE. I LUV HIM SOOO MUCH. SO PROUD. HE'S GONNA BREED ME TODAY FOR SURE, SO DON'T WORRY. I LUV U TOO!"

Jim was overcome with a wave of excitement. He pictured their fit and firm bodies, naked and glistening, as the water cascaded over them. He envisioned his wife, squirming and writhing while helplessly pinned against the wall. He could practically see his son's hips bucking powerfully, driving his long and thick peter deep into the warm wet sponginess of her strong, experienced cunt.

He pictured Julie's big bobbling tits as they slipped against their son's hairless chest, her nipples tingling and engorged.

This time, he couldn't consciously deny his longing to see a photograph or two of the shower action. In fact, that urge was so strong that about ten minutes later, he texted back: "Photos or it didn't happen."

He loathed himself for writing that. His jealousy was burning like an out of control wildfire. But he could have written another text to cancel that request, and he didn't.

An agonizingly slow five minutes later, he finally got the reply. There was a short note from Julie: "YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND. THX FOR BEING SO COOL ABT THIS. HERE'S YOUR REWARD. (AND YES, HE'S STILL DRILLING ME DEEP!)"

There was a picture attached. Jim could barely breathe, he was so excited to look at it.

The picture surpassed all his wild imaginings, because those were just thoughts and this was really real. Julie was standing while bending forward with her hands up above her head on the wall in front of her. It looked much like she was in position to get frisked by the police, except she was buck naked and soaking wet, and more water was pouring down on her. And instead of there being a cop in sight, her nude son was standing right behind her, fucking her doggy style. There was a significant gap between their bodies, and apparently Kyle only had the tip of his cockhead in her cunt, so most of his long, thick shaft could be seen. Kyle also had his hands reaching around Julie so he was freely fondling her massive jugs. One of her fat knockers was mushed out of shape due to Kyle's vigorously kneading hands.

Julie's eyes were closed, which was a disappointment for Jim. But her head was tilted way back and her mouth was opened very wide, despite the shower water raining down on her. Clearly, she was lost in the throes of intense pleasure at the moment the photo had been taken.

The previous photos had been the most arousing things he'd ever seen... until this one came along. This shower photo blew the others out of the water. He could have stared at it for hours, and in fact he realized he eventually probably would.

It was easy for him to imagine all the rivulets of water trickling down Julie's skin were Kyle's cum streaks instead! His body trembled as he imagined his wife that thoroughly covered in that much of his son's cum. He mused that she really could look like that, right now, if he was always cumming on her instead of inside of her.

Another minute passed. Then there was a short text from Julie. "JUST CHECKING: R U UPSET?! I'M NEVER GOING TO FORGET THAT YOU'RE MY HUBBY AND THIS IS JUST A TEMPORARY THREE DAY BREEDING INSANITY. LUV U!"

That made him feel a lot better. He quickly wrote back, "Luv u 2. I'm hanging in there. I'm in a no-win situation, but like I said, it's better for me knowing than not knowing. I realize Kyle is just doing what is expected of him." He wanted to add, "I just wish he wasn't so damn good at it," but after typing that sentence, he deleted it. Instead, he finished with, "We'll get through this together. Pls keep me in the loop."

Julie wrote back, "THX! U R THE BEST!"

But then the communication stopped for a long while.

He felt even more miserable than before. His arousal and erection simply wouldn't go away no matter what he did. He remained solely tempted to masturbate and ejaculate once more, but he was determined to keep his vow and not give in to his crazy cuckold desire.

Instead, he just sat there. Luckily, he didn't have any urgent meetings or a need to interact with co-workers, because he was a basket case. He even kept his secretary Dora at bay (the woman he'd been having his secret affair with), telling her that he was dreadfully busy with vital work and nobody should come into his office for any reason, including her. His mind raced, torn between jealous rage and extreme arousal. Worse, he often felt both emotions at once, somehow tangled together.

Ever since Kyle had caught him with Dora, his affair had been put on hold. Technically, he'd told Dora that their affair was over, but he wasn't sure if that was true. Dora was quite sexy in her own right (though different than Julie, with a slim, young figure) and she was head over heels in love with him, or at least in lust with him. They'd been secretly fucking for months, and he knew that all he'd have to do was say the word and Dora would gladly drop to her knees and blow him.

That was a highly tempting prospect, especially since his sexual confidence had been taking a severe battering. He longed for an ego boost. But he also dearly loved Julie, and was trying his hardest to save his marriage. Besides, he didn't want to go through the torture of being cuckolded for three days, only to get caught again and have his marriage go up in flames anyway.

So he was hanging in there, alone. Time dragged on painfully slowly. Already, it felt like the longest day of his life.

As he waited and waited, he wondered, Why is it that I've had much more sex in the last six months with Dora than with Julie? I could say it was the thrill of the new, but I don't think that's the main reason. Julie is such a physically ideal sex goddess that sex with her never gets old. No, in light of seeing Kyle fuck her, I'm wondering if it's because I somehow feel intimidated, like I'm not quite good enough for her.

Sometimes, even before this "breeding" nightmare began, I've had my secret fears, like there must have been some mistake and she married the wrong guy. I'm a decently handsome man, maybe a seven on a one to ten scale. But if that's the scale, she's completely off the scale! Kyle would be like a solid ten, as good as a man can get, but she'd be a twelve! At least!

Somehow, it just was easier with Dora. She's about a seven or an eight. We would make a much better sexual match if we were married, because I wouldn't have to try to be someone who I'm not.

He spent a lot of time thinking about future texts and photos. He wondered, How long are they at it this time? Are they still fucking?! That can't even be physically possible, can it? I'll bet they're taking a nap. Please, God, tell me that they're napping! I'm on the verge of a nervous breakdown as it is!

The next text from Julie came about forty-five minutes later.

She wrote: "KYLE AND I JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER. BEST SHOWER EVER! BUT ALL HE DOES IS FUCK ME, SO DON'T WORRY. NO BLOWJOBS OR TITFUCKS OR 69S OR THE LIKE. WE'RE EXCLUSIVELY FOCUSED ON BREEDING. SPERM RUNNING DOWN MY LEG SO I NEED TO HURRY TO THE BED AND LET IT SOAK THROUGH MY CERVIX. LUV U!"

Jim was surprised that his anger was lessening and his arousal was rising. He couldn't help but still feel constant pangs of jealously, but overall, he was doing better with the situation. In fact, the thing that upset him the most was that he only got a text and no photo this time.

He thought bitterly, "All he does it fuck me, so don't worry." Is that some kind of joke?! Gee, thanks. No need for this clueless hubby to worry because my bombshell of a wife is ONLY getting fucked silly for hours on end. No problem there, because at least there's no blowjobs! Sheesh!

He was bitter, and then some. Jealousy, rage, confusion, shame, guilt, humiliation - these sorts of feelings were becoming his constant companions. But it was like all that was a dull roar that he was learning to live with. His lust was so intense that it overwhelmed all those other feelings. He still tried to fight the fact that he was incredibly turned on by thoughts and visions of Kyle and Julie fucking. But it seemed the more he fought those feelings, the stronger they got.

The only small thing he could feel good about was the fact that he was keeping to his vow not to masturbate. But that was becoming a problem because his erection would never go down, not even for a minute. The blue balls he was experiencing was getting to be quite painful.

A half hour later, Jim got another text.

"BEEN BREEDING ON OUR BED. KYLE ON TOP. SO HAPPY THAT U WANNA BE A PART OF THIS HONEY. I LUV U EVEN MORE."

He thought, Seriously?! They're still at it? STILL?! Fuck me! The way I figure, this is the fifth long fuck session between them since yesterday. Apparently, they haven't taken any significant naps yet. And it's only two in the afternoon! They'll have the rest of the day and all the night together too!

1...7891011...20