Dad's Dirty Underwear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did we arrive yet?"

"Halfway there, Dad." I wished he had slept all the way home. I usually don't get too many opportunities to admire his body because Dad doesn't tend to nap in common rooms, so this only added to my horniness and thirst. He wore a jeans shorts real tight on his thighs and crotch, making the shapes of his bulge quite visible to me. I had held the impulse to not grope him right there while he slept for as much as I could but in the end I wasn't strong enough and placed my hand delicately on his thigh and smoothed it slowly.

If he felt that or not, I had no idea. Anyway, I took my hand off before he woke up, so no damage made.

"You know, you sounded just like me when I was a kid and we were traveling," I added.

Dad yawned and stretched his arms. "Now you know how irritating it is. That's your punishment for pestering me with the same old 'are we there yet' every ten minutes."

So he still held the good hum our from lunch.

We laughed together.

"Hey, Dad, thanks for the lunch."

"You're welcome. Wait," he pondered, "for what?"

"For the whole thing, really. Past days have been awkward between us so I was glad to see you relaxing a bit."

"Oh." Dad turned to the window, then faced me again and smiled, "Thanks, Son."

"That thing about the club was serious, right?"

"It was."

"So you'll take me there?"

Dad breathed heavily. "I think so, that could happen. I'll see if they still consider me a member."

I looked back at him, and we crossed stares. "So is everything good between us now?"

"Yes, we're good. Unless," he added, "you mean-"

"Yup."

Dad sighed, and turned to the car panel. "Adrian, we're good as dad and son should be, but I still don't know about this. I know I had overreacted back then but in my defense I freaked out when I woke up and remembered what we did."

"Yes." I giggled. "I figured as much."

Dad knocked me on the arm. "Quit laughing, we're serious here," he said, smiling.

"Alright, alright. I don't want you to feel like I'm pressuring you or anything, I just want you to know that it's alright to me."

Dad clenched his legs together, and I noticed he gazing at my legs for a split second. "Right. Anyway, to be honest, I got carried away because we were both into the same things, and after the wine things got steamy I was in such a high to fulfill that fantasy of taboo that I didn't think with my head straight."

"Cough cough. With the wine, I'm not sure you could."

We both laughed. "Indeed, Son, indeed."

"So how are you now, how are your feelings?"

Dad pondered for some seconds. "I don't know."

"Okay."

"Sorry, Son, I-"

"No, Dad, It's okay, it truly is. You should do only what you want to do."

"No, Adrian, let me finish. I mean, I liked our night together, and I think you're super hot and handsome," hearing that from him made my cock immediately jump, "but my mind is still clouded by so many things. I don't know."

"Heh," I said. Should I have concealed my boner? I wasn't sure Dad would notice, anyway, so I let it be. "I'll take it. Whatever happens, happens?"

Once again Dad pondered for some seconds. "Whatever happens, happens." He reached out to shake my hand.

"Dad... I'm, you know, driving."

"Pussy. You could have one hand on the wheel for a second," he said, pulling his hand back.

"Anyway, now that we're here: out of respect, gotta tell you, you have the best ass in town."

Dad laughed loudly. "Not that you have seen many."

"Hey! I have seen many on the Internet."

"Not the same thing."

We laughed together then kept ourselves silent. I turned the radio on low to have some music as background and we continued talking about trivialities until we arrived home. Dad sat on the couch and stayed there looking at the ceiling, contemplative, while I went straight to my room. Everything considered, we were on good standing in the end. I pulled my cock out to relieve the ache from being trapped in my shorts and masturbated to settle my horniness, but I got interrupted by Dad knocking on the door.

"Adrian, can you come to my room for a sec?"

That took me by surprise. Usually when Dad wanted to talk about something he'd just enter my room or summon me to the living or dining room.

"Adrian?" He said again.

"Huh, yeah, Dad. Be there in a sec."

I gave my cock a few quick strokes and quickly changed clothes to wear something lighter. I just hoped I wasn't overthinking and imagining things.

Anyway, I wore his jockstrap as underwear, in case things were, indeed, what I was imagining.

The door to this bedroom was wide open and he was sitting at the edge of the table with a package in his lap. "Sit here," he said, tapping on the bed.

I sat by his side and inspected the package. It was an envelope. When I saw my name in the recipient I started sweating. "Did you receive that from the mail?"

"Yes. Yesterday, actually." I reached my hand to grab it but he held onto it tightly. "Can you tell me what that is?"

No better moment than that one to be bold, I suppose? "It's a bunch of things I purchased from the Internet. Fetish things."

He moved his fingers all over the envelope to get a feel of its contents. "I know what that is, Adrian."

I looked at his eyes and smirked. "And what is it, then?"

Dad faced the envelope again, then ripped it open. He pulled out two airtight zip-lock bags with one boxer briefs and a pair of socks in them. "I sold these to you. Adrian... when?"

"When you gave me your laptop to fix."

Dad sighed. "I thought so. So you were the client named Harvey Hawk. Well played, Adrian, well played."

"Can I have these?"

Dad shrugged. "Suit yourself. You know, all these days I was torturing myself feeling guilty for playing you, but I have never considered that you were playing me."

I opened the bag with the briefs and pulled it out, then stretched it in front of my face. A ripe white piece of underwear with days of Dad's piss, and it exhaled such a mesmerizing scent that Dad's jockstrap couldn't hold my cock anymore, and it armed a tent in my shorts. "When I found out about your site I never envisioned we'd go this far, though. This is as much your doing as it's mine."

Dad sighed, then grabbed my cock, stroked it a few times and groaned. "Adrian, you have no idea how much I wanted to do this."

"So you've decided. No going back now." I grabbed the back of his neck and forced it towards my crotch.

I helped Dad take off my shorts and he gasped in surprise. "So you made good use of that." He pulled the jockstrap to the side to let my 20cm long cock slide out. "This was for a client, you were aware of that, right? That'll cost you."

"I'll pay by fucking your ass, now get sucking!"

"Gladly." Dad pulled my foreskin back and lapped my pink head all over. "Lay down there," he said, pointing to the middle of the bed.

I got up and stripped of all my clothes except for his jockstrap and laid myself down. Dad kept himself fully dressed and crawled the bed up towards my crotch. He grabbed my cock and stroked it vigorously while he sucked my balls vigorously.

"Fuck!"

Dad moved again to my cock and started to suck it. "You like that, Son? You like when your daddy sucks your cock like this?"

"I'm fucking loving it, Dad!" I said, pinning his head in place. "And I'll enjoy your mouth to the fullest." Then I shoved my cock deeper into his mouth, making him gag.

He took it out and coughed due to his gag reflex. "Damn, Adrian, you were not joking!" He grabbed my cock again, licked some of the excess saliva, and added "I'm almost sure I can't handle it all down my throat. But by all means, we should try."

"Let's try that, then." Dad crawled over me and we kissed for the first time. It was almost dazing tasting the saltiness of my own precum in his tongue with his chest pressing against mine. The way he laid on top of me with his 1.80m of height and generous body made my own 1.72m tall and slim build disappear, and I loved it.

I pushed him to the side and took his shirt off as quickly as I could. I kissed his whole belly side to side, and loved with how good his body hair felt on my face. Kissing my way up was his bulky abs, so tender and yet so muscular, and pointy nipples. I bit one of them and pinched the other. Dark brown in color, his aureoles were big and round, and sucking his nipple was delicious. Dad slid his body below mine and twitched and moaned as I sucked them.

Then it was his neck. I kissed it ear to ear, right below the line of his gray, almost white beard, while Dad wanked my cock. "Please, Adrian," he said, grabbing and holding my head against his, "please, fuck my mouth now."

"Lay with your head hanging out of the bed, then." We kissed again and Dad got on his knees to let me get out of the bed. I leaned my knees right at the edge of the mattress and said "put your mouth here."

Dad didn't lose any time. He laid on his back, let his head hang out of the bed and opened his mouth wide. "No, no, no," I said, "Close your mouth now, I want you to sniff your own dirty jockstrap. And take off your clothes, already."

"Yes, Son." Dad took only his shorts off and tossed aside, keeping his underwear on.

I leaned forward, almost sitting on his face. "What's this?" I held the strap of his briefs and tried to read it upside down. It was written 'For my loving Son'. "When did you make this?"

"I wrote in it before calling you here", he explained, his voice muffled by my ass sitting on his mouth.

The writing was recent but the scent coming out of it was definitely older than that. The cup that was doing its best to hold Dad's hung cock was already brown in color, and it smelled like piss and cum, layers and layers of it. "How old is this one?"

"Really old", he said, licking and fucking my asshole with his tongue. "That one's for my own pleasures."

"That was yours." I merely touched with the tips of my fingers and my hand held its faint smell. "It is mine now."

"When I wrote this, I was referring to me."

I wiggled my ass against his face, enjoying specially how his nose rubbed against my asshole. "You're both mine. Now, open wide."

Dad obeyed like the bitch that he was, stretching his tongue out to his chin. I made no ceremony and slid my cock in right away, slowly pushing it forward all the way down his throat. Seeing how it widened under his neck as I pushed my cock forward only made me get hornier. Dad was taking it all in like a champion, but after a few thrusts he coughed and slapped my ass to signal me to take it out.

My cock was right above his forehead, dripping in saliva, while his nose flared as his lungs filled themselves with air. Then he voluntarily opened his mouth again, and I kept thrusting. Five to six slow thrusts was all he was able to hold, each time.

"Good, Dad, you're doing well," I said. "But see, I wanted your nose touching my balls. You think you can handle that?"

Dad just moaned while he gasped for air and nodded, then opened his mouth wide again. I thrusted my cock in slowly and steadily, all the way down, then held it there for a few seconds. I felt Dad's nose blowing hot air on my balls, and that made my whole body shiver. I rested my arm on his belly but my weight against his chest made him gag and blow my cock out. He turned around, trying to control his gag reflexes.

"Breath, slowly. Breathe."

Once he controlled himself he crawled over the bed to get his shorts and clean his saliva on them. "You almost made a mess here, Adrian."

"But you handled it well, Dad. I really loved fucking your throat."

"Yeah, I loved it too. I need some training, though."

I got up on the bed in front of him and kissed him once again. "We'll train that. Now lay down, it's about time I suck your cock."

He kissed me again, laid down and opened his legs wide for me. "Don't forget your gift here," he said, strething the waist line of his underwear.

"You don't worry", I said as I moved my hand over his underwear, held the cock underneath it and pressed my thumb against his urethra. "I won't forget it." His cock was laying to its side and at the tip there was a wide wet circle marking the fabric. I touched a finger there and pulled it away to observe the thin string of his sticky juice forming.

After I licked the tip of my finger clean I went down to lick some more of Dad's juices. The smell of his crotch was so strong that my nostrils were burning. Likely months of wear and tear, piss stains and dried cum made the scent stronger and more potent, although it smelled more like bright yellow piss. Its taste was a punch too: it was salty, but also a bit bitter and pungent.

And I loved it.

I was eager to lick his entire ripe underwear - hell, even put the stained fabric whole in my mouth - but held back to preserve its scent for a later occasion. Instead I took it off down to his thighs and his cock slapped me in the face the moment it got free.

I held it up from the base, in awe. "I told you yours was bigger," Dad said.

"Ha ha ha. And I told you it was only in length. Look at this," I said, pointing to my hand gripping his cock. "A little more girth and my hand wouldn't be able close around it."

His cock was majestic. Perhaps double of my own girth according to my own eyeball measurements, its skin was darker than the rest of his body, and he trimmed his bush short and shaved his balls making them super smooth. Up top his foreskin covered the whole head giving no opening for me to look at its swollen head underneath.

"Well? Will you only admire or what?"

"Oh, I'll get to it," I said, stroking it. "In a minute or two. Let me service those two bad boys first."

I raised his legs and I got down on his balls. They were too big for me to dare and suck them both. Made me wonder the sound they'd make when hitting someone else's ass while Dad fucks them. The scent of his underwear was faint there but instead I was getting the musk of a day of walking around without washing.

Dad groaned and twitched every time I sucked one ball in. "Yes, suck on them harder, Son," he said in-between his moans. "Harder."

I obliged by pressing one ball against the ceiling of my mouth with my tongue, then pulling it out lightly gritted my teeth against them.

"Yes, Adrian, fuck! Like this, but harder! I want them to hur-" Dad's phrase was interrupted by his own moaning after I bit one ball, sucked it in and squeezed it real hard. "E-XA-CTLY like this!"

One stream of glistening precum ran from his cock down to his balls, salting his balls as I sucked on them. I let go of the balls and ran my tongue over the track of precum back to the tip of his throbbing cock but wasn't ready to suck it already.

Instead I moved my tongue down to his balls, then to his perineum, then raised pushed his legs against his to crank his butt up. Dad's asshole was just what I imagined: dark skin like his cock covered by hair. At first I pressed my thumb against it than ran my pointer inside his ass crack to coat it with its sweat. The musky smell that I stirred up took my breath away, so I pressed my nose against his perineum, inhaled it all in, then finally licked Dad's asshole.

"Turn around, I want to eat your ass first," I said.

"But already?"

"With my mouth, fucker. This beauty here," I said, slapping his ass, "is too good for my senses."

Dad laughed. "If you know you were so much into this I'd have prepared myself better."

"You'll get another shot at that next time. Now turn around, I said."

I moved to his side so he could turn. He took his underwear off, tossed it on me, then laid on his belly.

Then I laid on his bottom and pressed my face against his ass, groping both ass cheeks. After I pulled them apart, I lapped his ass crack from his hip down to his asshole. Dad reciprocated by wiggling his ass against my face, spreading my own saliva all over my cheeks.

Then there was his asshole. At first I lapped around it, then gently licked its center with the tip of my tongue. Dad's ass twitched. "It's tickling," he said.

It looked tight but after I forced my tongue in Dad opened his sphincter making my tongue slipped in with almost no effort. Dad breathed heavily in response. "You know you'll have to do that twice, right? You WILL fuck me."

I laughed. "No one's complaining here." As I pulled my tongue out he closed his asshole again. His asshole was pulsating. "Clench your asshole again when my tongue's in, Dad."

Dad answered by opening it again. I stuck two fingers in, held its edges and looked at his gaping hole. "Damn, Dad. Can it open even more?"

Dad giggled. "Try me."

I folded my tongue in an U shape and with my two fingers holding his asshole open I put it back in again, then took my fingers off. I then pressed my face harder against his ass and fucked his asshole with my tongue, lapping his inside with vigor. Dad moaned and groaned and closed his asshole tight around my tongue.

I was ready to get my cock and shove it in right there, but there was one more thing I wanted to taste. Instead of ordering I just grabbed him by the hip and pushed him to the side, then immediately grabbed his cock, sucked at the tip of his foreskin and pulled it all the way down. "Sigh. I thought I would find some cheese here."

Before he was able to protest I put the glistening head of his cock in my mouth and started sucking it. I stroked it paying attention to the indentations on the skin caused by his protruding veins, then took it off and lapped it up and down.

I wanted to get it down my throat - and I'm sure Dad would approve - but I knew I wouldn't be able to. His girth would make it so sore I'd probably not even be able to drink anything without pain. Hell, I was having trouble putting it in my mouth!

As I kept sucking him he massaged my cock with his leg, holding it with his first and second toes and stroking it. I looked up and I saw Dad with his eyes closed, breathing and moaning heavily and pinching both his nipples as I sucked him. His entire body, our bodies, were covered with sweat.

After I finished I crawled him over and we kissed and snugged. I stroked my cock against Dad's and whispered to his ear, "You want me to fuck that gaping asshole of yours now?"

"Fuck, yes. I can't hold it anymore. Fuck your Daddy now, Adrian!" He yelled.

"Then lean on your side."

We moved our bodies together. Dad turned his back to me, wrapped one arm behind my neck and raised one leg, exposing his bare ass to me. I in turn spit on my hand, lubed my cock and placed it in his asshole, just putting half the head in, then wrapped my arm around the leg he raised behind its knee and held it against his belly.

"Don't cum inside. I want you to cum on my mouth," he said.

Finally I pressed my belly against his back, kissed him deeply and shoved it all in, slapping my balls against his. Dad moaned loudly as he kissed me. "Ouch, Adrian! Yes, like this! Fuck your Daddy hard!"

"You like that, Dad?" I said, taking my cock off his ass then shoving it all the way in at full force once again. You like being my whore?"

Dad groaned. "Yes, Son, I love it. I'm your big whore, now fuck me!"

He let his arm go of my neck and arched it downwards, exposing his hairy armpit to me. I still didn't have enough of his musk so I shoved my nose in there and sniffed it as I fucked him. Me and Dad were moaning in unison when I started lapping his armpit. Dad and Son moaning together, mixed with the sound of his ass being slapped at every thrust.

"Sit on my cock, Dad, I want you to wiggle while you ride it."

Still with my cock in we moved positions. I laid down on my back while Dad got up. His weight against my body smothered me, which was overwhelmingly sexy. He then sat on my cock and turned around to face me. After another kiss he held onto the bed held onto the head of the bed and began to ride me.