Dad's Dungeon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, but you spell it different."

"Yes. Now, let's get back on topic. First, I have to set some boundries. Even if I were bisexual, and you weren't my student, huh!" This never gets any easier. "You have to understand, that this is mostly for your benefit, and your relationship with Brody. If you can manage to salvage it."

"Oh, I'll take him back, as long as he stops acting like such a butthead, but you really think that's why he started in the first place?"

"It's more complicated than that. People and personalities aren't causal like," Turn off the signal, switching lanes, "You just flip a switch, and they act a certain way. However, we can take responsibility for our Role in the behavior, and understand how we can affect it."

"Sounds like the relationship is even more complicated then just the people. Is that a Gestalt?" Gifted children. Or young adults, at this point. They're not very experienced, and tend to get ahead of themselves, but they're far from Ignorant.

"Yes, that's an excellent way to look at it. The whole is greater than the sum of it's parts, but we can't look at the equation, as a whole. So, we look at the factors, and focus the ones we can change, directly."

"I guess we rushed into the rough stuff. A little."

"Not too rough, though. He didn't hurt you?"

"No, he was always so gentle, and careful. Before today, I mean, but he lost his temper, and. I pushed his buttons, i never thought he'd get physical right out in public like that."

"And that's why I got involved. That's a loss of control, which is so out of character, it's glaring. If he were the sort of self absorbed, greedy arrogant bully you'd expect that from, then it wouldn't have been such a red flag."

"Yeah, but it was scary. He scared the crap out of me, and all my friends."

"Consider it a cry for help. When he doesn't know how to cry for help, because he's not used to losing control over himself. His mind couldn't accept the possibility, so he blamed you, and you can't blame yourself too, that leads to co-dependence."

"Like saying I pushed his buttons."

"Yes, exactly. Now how did you push his buttons?"

"Well, I thought about it, at the time, but. I was showing off for my girlfriends, I guess." She shrugged. "I was so upset, because he was trying to control me, and treating me like his property, I wanted to teach him a lesson. So, I broke up with him, right in front of my friends, and they all laughed, because I told them what I was going to do. We kinda ganged up on him, at his locker, and right in front of the team captain. Or the offensive line. I don't know, it's football. Fun to watch, but I don't really care enough about it to learn all the positions."

"You focus on what's important."

"Yeah, so. Hang on." She got out her phone, still buzzing. "It's him, should I text him back?"

"Go on ahead, what's he say?"

"Oh! [I'm sorry.] I know he's not just saying that, and that's it. He's not making excuses, he just sent that. A sincere apology, and nothing else."

"That is a good sign."

"Should I forgive him?"

"I don't know, but if you want him back." All this would be a waste of time otherwise, but she's also popular, and influential with the other girls, so she might be able to pass on these lessons to them. Assuming they maintain their camaraderie after graduating, at least on into summer, and I'm looking forward to the time off.

However, that being said, I might be willing to start teaching again. Private classes if any of them are willing.

Teenage-to-college girls, it's no problem for them to get boys to practice on, and something has to be done about all the mistakes they learned from those damned books.

I might be able to get ahead of this, and it's worth it just for that.

;

Brody Bourne (FemdoM...mf Sext)

He said I could, so I walked around back. Where you could see the welts, and Mistress Simone stepped out of the frame.

[I was thinking about something like this.] Click. [Send>

[Ooh! Yeah, maybe. Is that your dad's playroom?]

[More like an underground sex club, but yeah.] I went back to the least uncomfortable seat I could find, over by the bar.

[Well I was thinking about something like this.]

"Huh!" She sent me a picture of leather cuffs?

[For me, or you?]

[I was thinking about, how they might look on you. Where is this sex club, anyway?]

[Hang on, let me get the address.]

"Hold on. Don't let go. Don't you dare let go."

[It might take a minute. Where RU?]

[Out shopping with a friend.]

"Hihn hm!" I can't believe he held on, as long as he did, through all that.

[Should I buy them?]

[Yeah.] Kinda have to wonder how I would wear them. Other than the bracelets, obviously, but what about the straps?

"Hold it, hold it in."

"I can't!"

[Oh, she knows the place. She's going to drop me off.]

"Uh, Ah! Ahhh!"

Wow, I had no idea that a simple handjob could ever even be that intense, but it must have been the whipping, and holding it back?

"Huh! Let go." His arms just dropped, and she must be really strong. "Uh, over here. Junior, grab him a drink."

"Uh,"

"Behind the bar, there's coolers, just get him something to drink."

"Okay," beer coolers, ice cold, so they must be on another circuit, or maybe they're just that efficient, it had been over an hour.

"It's not a twist off."

She just took it, and popped the top with her ring. "Here."

"Ul, glghuh! Huh, kah!" He leaned back, and just held the beer up to his forehead. "Huh, thanks. Now, get this thing off me."

I just backed up, and looked away from her hands working between his legs. Tried to ignore the mechanical clicks from the Badlock, and then the metal straps clattered on the concrete floor.

"I'm going to grab one too. Okay?"

"Yeah," he waved, "Go on ahead." Stupidly, I missed the bottle opener, bolted to the wall right there.

"Catch your breath." She just cuddled with him, up against the wall. Naked, but somehow looking comfortable against each other. On the cold concrete, and the unpainted brick.

I would have made a nice bar for the tenants, if anyone ever bought into the condos upstairs. Enough to finance the project, what little I know about construction, and real estate financing. Studying to be an Industrial Engineer. To think it was here, or up there where I first discovered my interest in manufacturing, but now.

Now, I was discovering a whole new world, that looks so intense. I can't even imagine how he could enjoy getting his balls locked into a vice, and hold onto the bar that long. Through all that, and keep it up. Much less get off on a handjob so brutal, it just had to hurt.

Maybe not anything quite that extreme, to start. I like the Discipline, of holding onto the bar. So, maybe I'll try that, but the rest?

And whatever she wants to do, when she gets here, but I kind of have to wonder how I'm going to look. In all that leather, and who is this mysterious friend? Probably whoever got her into all this kinky stuff, thank god it's another girl. She did say she, right? Checking the chat real quick.

"Yeah." Then scrolling back up to the second picture. Maybe those straps aren't for me to wear, but clip into the buckles, and collar? I can only imagine until they get here, but I bet she found something to wear too.

I've never seen her in Leather before, either. "We're going up to take a shower." I can hardly wait.

"Okay." I looked around, and say my barely open beer, getting warm. Took another sip, then looked around.

Again, hard to figure out what most of these rough wood, and metal pipe things are even for. She locked up the cabinet she got the whip out of, and I can just assume the other ones are wardrobes, or. Wait, if there's showers upstairs, does that mean there's other rooms too?

How many doors did we past on the way down the hall, and the elevator door echoed back down the shaft again.

"Huh!" Discipline. "Now I get it. I can hardly wait, but I have to." It would be a shame to waste it by jacking off when they could be here any minute, but at least I know right where to stand. Maybe that makes it that much better?

- - -

Hilde Brand (Ffm NS Talk)

Mister Bourne met us at the gate, and waved from the window of his Towncar. No driver, they're really not a chauffeur, nanny, private chef, and maid service kinda family. They have wealth, but decide not to show it. So like his suits, it's all understated, instead of conspicuous.

"She's around back."

"Mona?" He nodded, and started the gate. Pulled out, and she drove off before the chainlink rolled across behind us. Like a prison, I guess. Never visited one, but maybe like Riker's Island on Law, and Order? Instead, it's this brick building, with a peaked roof. Extended up in the middle with windows too high for anyone to break out throwing rocks.

On the edge of town, but the side of town with smoke stacks, railroad tracks, right across them from apartments, and Industrial Drive, but closed. Most of them, this used to be less of a commercial/business town, but coming around the corner, I saw nothing but a white van. Plain white, like an ice-cream truck, only without all the signs, and the window to buy them from.

Really just a box on wheels, with a sliding door, that someone got out. She doesn't look like a Dominatrix, if anything she looks like someone's mom. Older, full figured, and wearing sweats. Medium straight brown hair cut off at the shoulders, and bangs, but I'm starting to discover that this secret underground is hidden in the plainest of wrappings.

Like the little white van, or the brown paper bag with the cuffs, and collar in it. Kinda wish I had time for some fashion, they sell fetishwear there, and honestly all the choices were so bewildering. Like a superhero, or villain, in your choice of leather, latex, PVC, and a broad array of colors.

I doubt I could afford that, this set is Bison leather, top end, and hundreds of dollars. "I don't know how to pay you back." I lingered at the door.

"His father will reimburse me for the hardware. Just learn, and tell your friends, what all they got wrong."

"Okay, I promise." Shutting the door, I let her drive away, but she's right. If anyone knew about that shop, much less saw us there together, the rumor of us being lesbians alone would be more than enough to ruin her career, so we have to be discrete.

"Miss, Simone?" She shook my hand.

"You must be Brandi." She didn't grip it, barely held it, and her soft hand was surprisingly dry. Must have good Air Conditioning in that Stranger danger van, but out here. Behind a closed factory with ramps down to loading docks, it doesn't look out of place either. As if there's anyone to see us here. "So, how's Cally?"

"Oh, you know." Of course, they're all part of the same club, "Is she one of your clients, too?" It's just hard to believe, I'm walking off into a sex club with a middle aged dominatrix.

"No, she was one of my students." Mind, blown. "You don't mind if I watch, for your safety."

"Oh no, honestly I don't have a clue what we're doing, other than it's called Femdom. I never even heard of that before today." I'm a nerd, okay? Just not a sex nerd, before this year I was just looking forward to college, and then maybe finding a nice guy to share careers with.

Then, I met Brody, fell in love, and read those stupid addictive stories. How could I be so naive, how could anyone be so naive?

I guess MENSA said it best: "Intelligence is no barrier to stupidity."

"Well, there's a right way, and a wrong way to do this. This may come as a surprise to you, but the right way means Talking about it first. At length, extensively, and figuring out what Both of you want."

"I don't know what I want," honestly.

"That's why we talk about it first." She opened the door, and I let out a sigh of relief when it turned out to be just a normal office.

"Oh, Brody!" I rushed into his arms, and buried my face in his shirt. "I'm sorry."

"Me too. I have no excuse for hurting you physically. I was out of my mind, and I promise never to hurt you again."

"Oh, you didn't hurt me. You scared the hell out of me, but it didn't hurt. It was just loud because of the locker door."

"Good" she sat down. "You want to get comfortable on the love seat?"

"Yes, of course."

- - -

Simone (Alias)

Cute couple. Young, wide eyes, and curious. First, let me say that he's a chip off the old block, so it's no trouble seeing what she sees in him. Tall, athletic, handsome, brilliant, and literally Bourne wealthy.

He's also been described, from several independent sources as sensitive, caring, and sympathetic. Which was only supported when I saw them together, on the love seat, taking turns telling each other what they were sorry about.

Not arguing, interrupting, if anything making excuses for each other like, "I understand now, how much stress you've been under, and I just had no idea what I could do to make you feel better."

"Well, don't beat yourself up over it." She giggled, "You can take it out on me, instead."

She's cute, bubbly, nerdy, and all I have to go on is what little his father could tell me in the shower. Independent, loyal, outspoken, extroverted, popular, and also brilliant. With a father's pride, for his son as much as a prospect for a daughter in law, but hopeful for the future, and worried about this minor speed bump ruining that potential.

"So, we need to talk about this first?" Patient, not afraid to talk. They just had to patch things up before that.

"Yes, you mind if I take this off?"

"No, go right on ahead."

"Huh! Wonder why they're called sweatshirts." He's already seen me naked, and in my corset, but she smiled, and looked back up from the shelf of my ample bust. A younger, skinnier woman can get by on looks. Now that mine are gone, I have the Experience to make the big bucks.

They laughed, and relaxed. Cuddling together while the Air Conditioner dried most of the sweat.

"Now, I'm going to start with appearances, and how we let them deceive us. I understand that you've read some books, which seem to apply to your boyfriend."

"Well, he didn't buy me a car after the first date, but now I have some idea how much I got wrong."

"Right, one of the apparent paradoxes of power-dynamics is who holds the Power, and that one holds All of the power over the other. That isn't healthy, in fact it can eventually drive serial rapists, and mass murderers. Not that I think for a second that either of you are capable of such extremes, but it's already led to emotional outbursts, fights, and even broke you two up?"

"Yeah."

"Uh."

"You don't have to raise your hand."

"Okay, it's something dad said, that's bothering me. Because I think I kinda see it, but I don't really understand, so it's right at the tip of my tongue."

"Well, start by telling me what he said."

"He comes here to feel. Well, by here, I mean down the elevator, but what's bothering me is he says it makes him feel free?"

"Bondage." I nodded, "That's one of the apparent conflicts that arises from the stereotypes that we're challenging here."

"Like femdom."

"You want to try that?"

"Oh yes. You betcha!" She's grinning, and nodding, wide eyed, and excited. Not giggling, but she surprised him by grabbing his head, and kissing him roughly.

"Mh, lhm." His wide eyes relaxed, and he gave in. To her tongue, I assume forced into his mouth, just going by experience. She surprised him, which he mentioned as one of the things he desired before she got dropped off.

"Smooch!" She wiped his mouth, and felt his cheek, then sat back, grinning in the corner.

"So," he looked up, "Giving up control makes you free?"

"With you, and your father. You have to understand that different people like different things to satisfy different needs, but with you? Yes, you have to control yourselves, and everything around you, because it's expected of you. That's what he was talking about being free from, the responsibility, and pressure of controlling his life. He found that giving up that control, in an erotically pleasurable way relieves that pressure."

"Catharsis."

"Exactly."

"So, that's why you made him hold on, and hold back, so that when he can't any more, the release." He blushes, beautifully. "Well, it looked incredibly intense."

"You want to try that?"

"What? That, I'm sorry, but I'm a little behind here. All I saw was a picture, and you mind if we go down there, now?"

"I suppose we can continue this conversation on the way."

"You're really horny?"

"No, but the anticipation is killing me, and it's hard to think about what we're talking about, when I haven't really seen any of it." She stopped, at the elevator. "Except this." Felt the side. "I remember this, from the photo. Oh!" She though. "Hang on, be right back."

She ran back to the office, to retrieve the brown paper shopping bag she had with her when she got dropped off. "I almost forgot. Okay, what were you saying?"

"Grab the door?" He really needs to replace the rope, you're supposed to pull it down by, but he's tall enough to reach it.

"What else you got on under that?"

"Nothing." I pulled up my sweat pants. "Remember, I'm just here to advize, and make sure you two are safe."

"Oh yeah. Because his Dad, and Cally can't really without a conflict of intrest."

"Cally?"

She giggled. "Yeah. You know, Cally Proctor?"

"No, Missus Proctor?"

"It's Miss. She's single. Divorced, and a Mistress." She hooked her thumb over her shoulder. "Like her."

"Wow." He looked at me, so I nodded. It's not just Miss Proctor, out side of the classroom. In the dungeon, it's Mistress. I taught her everything she knows.

- - -

Brody (Ffm ...)

That kiss.

She went on, "You see, men of power don't fantasize about having Power. They don't have to, likewise the upwardly mobile middle class likes to slum. See how the other half live, but that's only because they have the leisure to bike, or ride a longboard to work with a messenger bag, a nice haircut, and a perfectly groomed beard."

I wanted to show her the rooms upstairs first, but as soon as we got in the elevator, I watched her face. Remembered how dad talked to distract me, and she nodded, listening. "Like hipsters? She's talking about hipsters." I smiled down at her, knowing that the stop at the bottom was coming, but she had one hand on my buttock, and the other up my shirt.

Well, one of dad's shirts. It turns out that he does, indeed have several changes of clothes here. Not to mention steel tool cabinets converted into wardrobes, as well as lockers for all sorts of surprises. "Uh!"

I grinned, and never took my eyes off of her. Reaching back to feel the rough plywood, down to the angle iron where I could grip it, and lift. The counter-weights dropping in my peripheral vision, but her eyes glanced away, and her hands almost covered her mouth but stopped with a jaw dropping gasp, then fell limply at her hips.

"Why don't you show her around. You want a drink?"

"You know how to make a boiler maker?" She stepped out, and fished the keys from the pocket of the sweat-pants.

"Shot, and a brew, coming up."

"Make it a draft, and Jim Beam."

"Sweety?"

She shook her head, and slowly closed her mouth. Blinked, and looked over at me, coming around the bar. "Huh?"

"Can I get you a drink?"

"Oh, yeah. You got any cokes?"

"Of course."

"I don't have a clue where to even start. What is this thing for?" The closest apparatus.

PCH! I took a sip of my second beer, and stared pulling down glasses.

"These are a kind of stocks, but the boards are over here. You see, they're modular. So, I can slot them in the rails, for different people, in different positions. Hands, feet, necks."

"Oh, uh huh?"

Tilting the glass, since she didn't say a Stout, I just guessed on Stella Artois. While the foam settled, I found the Beam, and poured her shot, then pulled the hose for the coke.