Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 02

Story Info
A father gets his daughter's cherry for his birthday gift!
7.2k words
4.67
95.3k
141

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter's Cherry Birthday Gift

My forty-fourth birthday had not gone at all like I expected.

How could I have anticipated that my youngest daughter Tonya would become so flirty, that she would end up impaling her virgin pussy on my cock and ride me until we both had come? The idea of having sex with Tonya, let alone any of my daughters, had been a foreign idea until today.

I would never have touched my eighteen-year-old daughter, Tonya. I still couldn't believe that she was sitting on my cock right now, my jeans and boxers shoved down my legs while I lay stretched out on my recliner. Nor that my other two daughters, Janelle and Sarah, would catch us as they returned from buying groceries.

Nothing made sense about my daughter's behavior ever since they had given me my birthday gift. A belt with a wide buckle that read "Best Dad" on it. I had gone upstairs to change into a pair of jeans to wear the belt and my daughters had been normal. Tonya had been a bit of a brat, Sarah had been the no-nonsense one, and Janelle had been a teasing if responsible one.

I came downstairs and they were all flirting with me. All promising they would do whatever I commanded in breathy voices. Even Sarah, my middle daughter, was doing it, and she sometimes seemed asexual. The nineteen-year-old girl with her glasses was all about studying and never talked about boys. Janelle, just turned twenty-one, had always had a wild streak. I knew she was no virgin. Sadly, Tonya was taking after her, starting to dress in provocative ways. I did my best to guide my daughters, but I was a widower.

Doing it on my own.

I stared at Sarah and Janelle in horror. Guilt swept through me as Tonya squeezed her pussy on my cock. My body buzzed from my orgasm. I had just cum in my youngest. Bareback. I had unprotected sex with my eighteen-year-old daughter. I was a monster. A criminal. I had taken advantage of my daughter.

"Help us put the groceries away, Tonya," Janelle said. She wore a tight pair of jeans and a belly shirt that hugged her large breasts. Her blonde hair spilled about her youthful and gorgeous face, a nose ring gleaming. She had two grocery bags in hand.

"Yeah," Sarah said. My middle daughter wore a tight t-shirt that hugged her modest breasts, her nipples poking at the fabric, and a skirt she had to have rolled up so it fell so short down her thighs than normal. Her bob of short, brown hair framed her youthful if serious face. Her eyes were hot behind her glasses. "Get off Daddy's cock. We can take care of Daddy once the groceries are put away."

"Right," Tonya said and just climbed off my dick like having sex with me was something normal. Her round breasts jiggled, her blonde pigtails swaying. I groaned at the friction of her pussy sliding up my cock. Then she popped free and my cum spilled out, coating her shaved pussy lips.

She hopped off my recliner and darted to the door.

"Idiot," Janelle said, thrusting out her arm, "you're naked. You can't go out there like that. What if someone sees you."

"Oh, god," Tonya groaned. "I wasn't thinking. I'm just feeling too good."

Janelle gave a wicked giggle as she thrust plastic grocery bags into Tonya's arms. "I bet. Mmm, Daddy, you got a big cock. I'm glad. Stretched Tonya's pussy right out."

"Stretched me out," moaned Tonya as Sarah piled her bags into my youngest's arms.

I swallowed, still shocked by all of this. My daughters had gone insane. It was almost like the belt buckle had turned them into... sluts for me. Like they thought I was such an amazing dad that they had to do whatever I said, including sexually.

Tonya scampered by to the kitchen. They were good girls, normally, but they would always drag their heels about doing chores, especially Tonya. As my oldest two daughters headed back out to get the rest of the groceries, Tonya darted back in, cum running down her thighs.

I should say something. Do something. I had sex with my daughter. I glanced to the photos of my wife. Our wedding pictures, the last family portrait we'd taken when Tonya was only two and right before the aneurysm took my wife away from me.

She just smiled out at me like nothing was wrong. Mary would never have approved of this.

I didn't know what to do as Janelle and Sarah carried in more bags to hand off to Tonya. My youngest darted by, her round breasts jiggling and her cute ass swaying. I shouldn't ogle her, but it was hard not to see my daughters as women. Adults who were sexually mature. Who had gorgeous figures.

And it had been so long since I had sex with a woman. A few years since my last disastrous attempts at dating.

Tonya rushed back in, round boobs bouncing. Her sisters returned, Janelle carrying three bags. Sarah knocked the front door closed with her foot. The two of them hurried by, Sarah flashing me this sultry smile.

It looked so foreign on my serious, studios daughter's face.

"Ooh, this is going to be so much fun," moaned Tonya. "You're the best dad, Daddy. We want to show it to you. Prove it to you that you're awesome."

"Yeah," I croaked.

"Help us put them away, Tonya!" shouted Janelle. "Then we can play with Daddy."

"Oh, right!" Tonya darted back into the kitchen.

Play?

I swallowed. I should pull up my pants and leave. Get out of here. Figure out what was going on or give my daughters a chance to cool off. I glanced down at the belt buckle. There was no way it could have caused this, and yet...

They had changed when I put it on. So maybe... I grabbed it and ripped it off. I had to break this strange spell on my daughters. The belt whisked through the loops as clatters and bangs of cabinets slamming shut echoed from the kitchen. Grocery bags rustled. Cans clinked. The seal on the refrigerator broke as it was opened. I dropped the belt to the side of the recliner. It was off. That had to free them.

Tonya darted back in still naked and looking eager. Then Janelle followed, pulling off her belly shirt. Her large breasts spilled out. They were big and soft, a natural pair of Double D's. They smacked together as she turned to face me, a smile on her lips.

"Do you want me to give you a titty fuck, Daddy?" she asked, cupping her breasts.

Sarah entered last, already topless, revealing that she had rolled the waistband of her skirt to hike it. Now she was shoving it off. She had small breasts, little A-cups that barely had any shape to them. Her nipples thrust out as fat as her sisters. They all had their mother's nipples.

"Well, Daddy?" Janelle asked, shaking her boobs at me.

I wanted to say no. Should say no. If I was truly the "Best Dad," I wouldn't hesitate to utter that simple word. Instead, "Yes," croaked from my mouth. I stared at her large, youthful breasts. "Yes, I do."

"Yay!" she shouted and then released her big boobs to bounce and jiggle while she unsnapped her jeans.

"Want me to lick out Tonya's pussy clean of your cum, Daddy?" Sarah asked. My innocent, quiet, shy, virginal daughter said those words like a pure slut. She peeled off the plain, white panties she wore, exposing a brown bush dripping in her juices. "I've heard guys like that. And you're the best dad, so..."

I stared at my girls, Janelle working on her big boobs. I had taken the belt off, and the girls showed no signs of stopping. Maybe the belt wasn't the cause. Maybe they had always wanted to do this and were using the belt as an excuse.

"H-How long have you three wanted to have sex with me?" I asked as Janelle wiggled out of her jeans. She had on a red thong that cupped her obviously shaved pussy.

"Uh, since you went upstairs to put on your belt," said Janelle, stepping out of her jeans, her big boobs heaved. "It just... clicked. You're the best dad, and that means I have to take care of you. Do whatever you want. A good daughter is a submissive one who obeys her daddy in all things. That's how you raised us."

"Yeah," Tonya said. "I know I've been a brat, but that changes. I'm here to do whatever you want."

Sarah nodded. "So, do you want me to lick Tonya's pussy clean of all your jizz."

"Do you want to do that?" I croaked, Janelle now peeling off her thong, her boobs swaying as she bent over. They were so distracting.

"I do, Daddy," moaned Sarah. "I want to lick her pussy because I know it'll make you happy. Right?" She gave me a worried look while her tongue licked over her lips. "I just want to be a good daughter for you, Daddy. You're the best. I love you, Daddy."

"We all love you," Janelle said. "We're all so grateful that you were such a great dad for us after Mom passed on. We know you're lonely. But no longer. We're your daughters and your lovers. You can't marry us, but that doesn't change the fact that we're yours. With Mom gone, we have to please you. It's our duty. We want to be dutiful and obedient daughters. We will be good girls for you."

"Yes, Daddy," Tonya said, bouncing up and down, her round boobs jiggling.

"Whatever you order, we'll obey, Daddy," Sarah said. "That's what we realized while you were upstairs. It just made so much sense."

"It makes no sense," I groaned, the idea of watching Sarah eating my cum out of her little sister's pussy consuming my mind. My dick throbbed. I should say yes, but Janelle was crawling on the recliner now, her shaved pussy gleaming with her pussy juices. She leaned down to bring her tits to my cock.

My lusts exploded through me.

"Sarah, eat out your little sister's cunt. Lick her and make her cum and eat out all my jizz!"

"Yes, Daddy!" Sarah moaned. "Thank you for giving me such a wonderful task to do." She pushed up her glasses. "Lie down on the floor where Daddy can see us."

"Yes!" Tonya squealed. She backed up and then stretched out on her back. Her legs spread wide. I could see her shaved pussy dripping with my cum.

Janelle wrapped her big boobs around my dick. My oldest daughter's large, soft tits felt amazing. Somehow, that belt buckle had controlled my daughters, and I was too weak to do anything about it. I wasn't the best dad.

I was the worst.

I was taking advantage of them, but...

"Goddamn, yes," I groaned as Janelle worked her tits up and down my cock. She slid them to the pinnacle. My face twisted in rapture. Her boobs felt amazing wrapped around my cock. I groaned, my face contorting with delight.

Janelle winked at me as she worked her digits up and down my cock. She stroked me with such delight. She made my cock feel amazing. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. Her tits made my dick throb and ache. Her boobs felt amazing wrapped around them. Just the best.

I groaned at how exciting it was to have her pussy squeezing about my dick. I shuddered, loving this bliss. My gaze drifted over to watch Sarah kneel and lick up the cum that had run down her little sister's thighs. My nineteen-year-old daughter lapped up the line of jizz, coming closer and closer to her sister's pussy.

"Oooooh," groaned Tonya in anticipation. "That's it. You're going to... Yes!"

Sarah must be licking at Tonya's cunt. I couldn't see, Sarah's head blocked my view, but she was clearly licking. Tonya's thighs squeezed about her older sister's cheeks while she squirmed. Round breasts jiggled.

"That's it, Sarah!" Tonya moaned. My youngest flicked her eyes to me. "Daddy, she's licking your seed out of my pussy."

"Yes!" groaned Janelle. "Lick her clean, Sarah. Do a good job. Daddy's watching."

"I'll do the best job, Daddy!" Sarah groaned. "Mmm, your cum tastes so good coming out of her pussy. I think I like my little sister's cunt."

"Of course you do," purred Janelle. "Pussy is delicious, and good daughters keep it in the family. It makes Daddy happy, doesn't it?"

I turned my head to stare into my oldest's blue eyes. Her fat nipples rubbed into my stomach as she worked her tits up and down my dick. I should lie, but... but... "Yes." I swallowed. "Yes, it does. It makes me happy."

I couldn't fight this. I could only enjoy it. My daughters wanted it. The belt buckle couldn't be controlling them. Nothing like that existed. My daughters were just... wanting to take care of me. Love me. They were corrupted by a world of porn. Yeah, that was it. Janelle probably convinced the other two that this was how daughters took care of their daddies.

And now...

Now I enjoyed the delight of a pair of young breasts rubbing up and down my cock. Just like Mary did. Janelle looked so much like her mother, especially her nose (minus the piercing). Those blue eyes and blonde hair. Those big boobs that Mary used to rub up and down my cock.

"Damn," I groaned, my dick throbbing in those depths.

Janelle grinned. "You're going to cum, aren't you, Daddy? You're going to cum all over my cute face. Just hose me down."

"Yes," I groaned.

"Do it, Daddy," Tonya moaned, her voice sounding so throaty. "Oh, yes, yes, you have to do it. Mmm, just like Sarah is eating out my pussy."

"Such a yummy pussy," Sarah purred. "And delicious cum. I love your cum, Daddy."

"It's going to be great," Janelle cooed. "Just let that cock erupt. Coat me in your spunk."

"Coat her, Daddy!" Tonya groaned, her back arching and round titties jiggling.

I groaned, the pressure growing and growing at the tip of my cock. It wouldn't be long now. I couldn't hold off from the delight of my eldest daughter's silky breasts sliding up and down my dick. They felt amazing caressing me.

Perfection.

Her tits swallowed the tip of my cock over and over again. Her fingertips dimpled her heavy tits as she massaged me. Her head ducked down. She kissed the tip when it merged from her gorgeous boobs. I groaned at that, my dick twitching in between her breasts.

"Fuck," I groaned as she licked my cock the next time, caressing the slit.

"Mmm, that precum," she cooed.

As Tonya's moans grew louder, her thighs holding Sarah's head to her cunt, the pressure swelled in my balls. I came closer and closer to cumming. Janelle's tongue brushed the tip of my dick every time it emerged from between her boobs.

I shuddered, my heart pounding at her touch. Blood rushed through my veins. My face contorted. This felt too good. I would have such a huge eruption of cum. Just fire it all into her face. My heart pounded this wild beat.

"Oh, god," I groaned. "Oh, my god, your tits, Janelle!"

"Cum, Daddy!" she moaned, her tits sliding up and engulfing my crown. Then they slid back down. She licked my tip. "Cum all over my face."

Her tits slid up, caressing my sensitive crown.

"Fuck!" I cried out and erupted.

My cum fired from my dick and splashed across Janelle's lips and nose. She opened her mouth wide, her tits squeezing about my erupting cock, and caught my jizz. But the stream sprayed wildly, painting ropy lines across her face.

Pleasure slammed through my body, a hammering rapture beating in time with the eruptions of pearly jizz. I basted my daughter's face, coating her in my seed. She moaned as I did, my recliner groaning as I shuddered.

"Oh, Daddy!" gasped Tonya. "Sarah's going to make me cum."

"Good!" I groaned, my dick spurting a final blast of cum that spilled over my eldest daughter's tits.

"Sarah!" squealed Tonya.

Panting and riding the high of my orgasm, I watched my youngest daughter cumming on Sarah's lips. My middle daughter wiggled her hips at me, her brown bush flashing between her thighs. Juices beaded on her curls.

I bet she was a virgin...

My dick twitched between Janelle's boobs at that thought. I swallowed, staring at Sarah's ass and pussy as Tonya quivered through her orgasm. Janelle sat up and looked over her shoulder at where I stared.

"You want Sarah next, right?" Janelle purred. "Well, she's a virgin. She needs to be buttered up first. How about we take her up to your bed and I eat her pussy out. You could fuck me while I do that." Janelle leaned in. "Maybe you can fuck my ass. I'm eager to do anything for you, Daddy. I love you."

"Fuck," I groaned.

"Oh, that's so good," moaned Tonya. "So amazing."

"Good," said Janelle. "Tonya, go in my room. In my panty drawer is a bottle of lube. Grab it. Sarah, go lie down on Daddy's bed. That's what Daddy wants!"

Both of those girls jumped to their feet and dashed naked for the stairs, Tonya in the lead, her older sister hot on her trail. Their feet pounded up and up. Janelle giggled and slid her tits from my cock, her face painted in my cum. She beamed at me and crawled off the recliner.

"And you, Daddy, come on. Let's get you naked and have you take Sarah's virginity."

"After I fuck you in the ass?" I asked my eldest.

"Daddy, I know that you watch porn." She smiled at me. "I've snooped. And I've seen your Pornhub search results. Someone likes anal vids. Ass to pussy, especially. That's so filthy, Daddy, I love it. You're going to get that wish come true. Sarah's pure, pristine, virgin pussy defiled by your big dick from my ass. You'll both love it."

"Fuck," I groaned as Janelle turned and sauntered out of the room, her perky ass swaying from side to side.

Swallowing, I got up and stepped out of my jeans and boxers. Then I followed her, my dick throbbing. I was so fucking hard for my daughters. I knew I should put a stop to this, but I was too weak. I glanced at my wife's picture and looked away.

Mary would be so disappointed in me.

Janelle's plump and jiggling booty shook before me as she headed up the stairs, her thighs dripping with her pussy cream. The tangy aroma of her cream filled my nose, this forbidden scent drawing me upward.

"Got the lube!" Tonya shouted, standing at the top of the stairs and holding a slender bottle in her hand.

"Your job is to get Daddy's cock nice and slick for my ass," Janelle said. "You remember what I told you about anal."

"Use plenty of lube," Tonya said. "And make sure the guy doesn't rush you."

"Mmm, but Daddy, feel free to rush me. I've done anal plenty of times. But now... Only your cock gets to touch my body. I don't need those boys. I have a man. The best man."

"Best dad!" squealed Tonya, holding the slim bottle in her hand, the label black. She bounced up and down, her boobs jiggling. Then she glommed onto my arm, holding me tight and rubbing her boobs into me. "Love you."

"Love you," I groaned.

Janelle led the way to my bedroom, the door opened. There lay Sarah on the bed, her legs spread wide. A huge smile spilled across her lips when I entered. She quivered in delight, staring at me with such hungry eyes.

Me, not her older sister who was sliding onto the bed, crawling between her thighs, and bringing a cum-smeared face to her pussy. Sarah gasped as Janelle began her prepping, licking my middle daughter's pussy while wiggling her rump at me.

Her plump ass.

PLOP!

The lube bottle's cap popped off. Tonya squirted a large amount of the cool gel onto her hand. Then she grabbed my cock, grinning at me. She stroked up and down my dick, sending pleasure coursing through me. I groaned at her touch, the liquid cool.

Tonya grinned as she worked her hand up and down my cock, smearing the lube into my flesh. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her hand on my cock. Tonya had such a big grin on her face, her blue eyes gleaming while her pigtails swayed.

"There," she said. "All ready for Janelle's butt. Ooh, I can't wait for you to fuck my ass, Daddy. It'll be great. I just know it. You're the best, Daddy."

She threw her arms around my neck, pressing her nubile body against mine, and kissed me. My lubed cock smeared the gel on her stomach while her round breasts rubbed into my chest, her nipples fat and hard. I groaned.

Tonya broke the kiss and smiled. "Go get her. Fuck Janelle in the ass hard."

"Yes, yes, fuck her," moaned Sarah. "Oh, my god, she's licking my pussy. She's getting my virgin cunt all ready for you, Daddy."