Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 06

Story Info
The best dad gives a mother and her daughter a consult!
7.1k words
4.64
35.9k
50

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Best Daddy's Mother-Daughter Consult

"The doctor's running a little bit behind," the nurse said as we sat in the waiting room of Dr. Sharma's office. She was my daughter's OB/GYN. Since they were all pregnant, they all had to go see her. But never at the same day, of course. Dr. Sharma was too busy to get them all in at the same day. I had been here two days ago with Sarah and would be back tomorrow with Janelle. It was my youngest daughter, Tonya, who was here for her checkup.

Four months in and she was just starting to show. She had the beginning of her "baby bump" as my daughters liked to put it.

"How much is a little?" Tonya asked, the eighteen-year-old girl sitting beside me in a pleated skirt and a tank top that molded to her round breasts. They were looking plumper as her pregnancy progressed. Sarah, my middle daughter, still had tiny tits but her older and younger sister were growing bigger and fuller boobs.

"Oh, forty-five minutes," the nurse said, almost mumbling.

"What?" my daughter gasped, squirming. "But... but..."

"Sorry," she said. "These things happen especially with the last few appointments of the day." The nurse glanced at the mother and daughter sitting beside us. "Sorry, it'll be longer for you two."

"I knew we came too early," the mother said. She sat beside me, a brunette woman in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, a wedding ring gleaming. She was a busty woman. A MILF. I rather enjoyed married women and their daughters. The girl was eighteen or nineteen, petite like Sarah. She looked nervous. Her first gynecologist visit? "Sorry, Molly."

The girl just shrugged and stared at her phone.

"Ugh," Tonya moaned, squirming beside me. She wore her blonde hair in her usual pigtails, her blue eyes squeezing shut. Then she stood up. "Well, if that's how long we have to wait, we have time to fuck, Daddy."

"Oh, sure," I said.

No one would object. Thanks to the belt buckle's magic, people just accepted that even a good dad could have sex with his daughter, and the best dad, me, could fuck his daughters wherever he wanted. No one would bat an eye. I had enjoyed my daughters in some very public places. They were eager for it.

I had been scared the first few times, but after four months with this power, I had grown used to it. So I just smiled at the mother beside me when she glanced over at my daughter undoing my belt buckle. The woman returned a polite smile and a nod.

"Oh, gonna enjoy my daddy's dick!" purred Tonya. My belt buckle rustled open then she attacked my jeans. In moments, she had my fly open and reached into my boxers.

Already hardening, I swelled to my full girth in her hand. She pulled me out. The woman beside me let out a small gasp at my size. She shifted, a touch of color in her cheeks as Tonya stroked me, a look of pride on her face. A smug delight in my size.

Then she released my cock and grabbed the hem of her tank top. She peeled it up, exposing the slight curve of her pregnant belly, and then her round breasts popped out. Her nipples were a little larger and a darker shade of pink. Her pigtails swayed as she threw her t-shirt down.

"Skirt on or off, Daddy?" she asked. "I'm not wearing any panties."

"Off," I groaned. "I love seeing that bald twat sliding over my dick."

"Okay, Daddy."

"Such a well-behaved daughter," I heard one of the other waiting women say.

My Tonya was very well-behaved. All my daughters would do anything I told them to, even things they would have been huffy and annoyed to do before this all happened. Now they all did their chores without complaint. No, they did them with a smile, happy when I would praise them.

Tonya slid her skirt off her hips and let it fall down her sleek thighs. She kept her pussy shaved, her bald twat gleaming with her excitement. A landing strip of golden curls led to the top of her cunt. I breathed in her tart aroma, savoring the incestuous scent.

She straddled me, just squeezing her thighs into the chair around me. She grabbed my cock and aimed it at her pussy. She leaned down and let it slide into her cunt. I groaned at the feeling of that. It was amazing.

"Goddamn," I groaned as she swallowed inch after inch of my dick. "I love your pussy, honey."

"I love your cock, Daddy," she whimpered as more and more of her pregnant pussy slid down my cock.

It was heaven having one of my daughters' twats around my dick. They all felt so amazing. I loved them all. Janelle, Sarah, and Tonya were all so important to me. And they were all pregnant with girls, the magic, I suspected.

She bottomed out on me. My hands grabbed her ass. I squeezed her butt-cheeks and then groaned as she slid up me, her cute tush flexing beneath my fingers. The pleasure of her pussy massaging my cock soaked through my nuts and my body.

Tonya impaled her cunt down me. My daughter rode me with that forbidden twat. I was the only one that seemed to remember incest was wrong. The only one not under the spell of the belt buckle. I groaned, savoring this delight. My daughter's cunt worked up and down my dick.

"I love your cock, Daddy!" Tonya moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's such a big and thick dick."

The nurse called for the next patient. A middle-aged woman who glanced at us and gave us a warm smile. I grinned back at her as I enjoyed my daughter's pregnant pussy sliding up and down my dick. I had performed the most taboo act in the world and bred my daughters.

"Fuck, yes," I groaned. "Work that pregnant twat up and down my dick. Mmm, yes, yes, you're hungry for your daddy's cum."

"Always!" she moaned, her blonde pigtails dancing as her cunt slid up and down my dick.

She held me tight with that silky cunt. It was amazing. My face contorted with delight. I savored her riding me with that naughty cunt. The ache swelled at the tip of my cock. I climbed closer and closer to cumming in her.

Closer and closer to spilling every drop of my cum into her pussy. It would be amazing. I shuddered and groaned, the ache building in my nuts. I loved this, the pressure in my balls swelling and swelling with every second.

"Damn," I groaned. "Goddamn, that's amazing. Tonya, honey, work that cunt up and down my dick."

"Yes, Daddy!"

The woman beside me shifted, watching. "You have such a well-behaved daughter."

"Thanks," I groaned. "She used to be a brat, but now..."

"Now I love my daddy's cock and just want to make him happy!" Tonya moaned. "He's the best daddy ever!"

"Mmm, I can see how much you love him," said the woman. "My Molly would never have sex with her father, let alone in public."

"My dad can change that," moaned Tonya, her pussy gripping me. "He's a specialist in daddy/daughter relationships. He can get any girl to fuck her daddy. He's the best dad ever!"

"I believe that," the woman moaned, her jeans pressing tight. Her large breasts rose and fell in her shirt.

I glanced at Tonya. She winked a blue eye at me.

"God, I love you," I groaned.

"Daddy!" she squealed in delight and then kissed me on the mouth.

Her boobs rubbed into my chest now as she worked her cunt up and down my cock. I shuddered, loving her cunt squeezing about my dick. She felt amazing. I loved every moment of it. It was so hot to feel. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest as she worked more and more of that cunt up and down my shaft.

I moaned into the kiss, my balls tightening with a load of cum. My daughter's tongue danced with mine, her rump flexing beneath my fingers. Her cunt squeezed about my cock. She held me tight. She massaged me with that amazing cunt of hers. She felt so awesome about me. I shuddered, her cunt squeezing tight about my dick.

The ache grew at the tip. Her pussy massaged the crown of my cock, bringing me closer and closer to erupting. Closer and closer to spurting all my jizz into her body. I would pump her full of all that cum in me. It would be incredible. I shuddered, loving every second of it, The ache built and built in my nuts.

I broke the kiss and groaned, "Damn, Tonya."

"Daddy, Daddy, are you going to cum in my young pussy?"

"What do you think?"

"That you're the best dad ever!" she moaned. "You're going to give me all that jizz in the world."

"See, Molly," the woman said to her daughter. "That could be you and your father!"

Molly didn't answer while I just groaned, savoring the delight of Tonya's cunt working up and down my dick. She felt so incredible. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful delight of her snatch bringing me closer and closer to cumming.

I gripped my daughter's ass tight then started pumping her cunt up and down my dick. I worked her up and down my shaft, her pussy squeezing me. She moaned, her boobs rubbing into my chest. She nuzzled into my ear.

"Daddy, I want you to cum in me," she moaned. "Flood my bred pussy. I want to be dripping in cum when Dr. Sharma examines me."

"God, yes," I groaned as she slammed her cunt down my dick. "Cum on my cock, Tonya. Let me feel that little pussy going wild."

"Yes, Daddy!" she moaned.

My daughter impaled her forbidden cunt down my dick. I groaned as she took me to the hilt. I squeezed my eyes shut as she held me tight. Then her pussy went wild around my cock. She squealed into my ear as her climax washed through her.

I savored that cunt writhing around my shaft. The silky massage of my daughter's cunt around my cock sent pleasure reaching down to my balls. They grew hotter and hotter as her silky flesh massaged my dick.

"Daddy, Daddy, cum in me!" Tonya howled, throwing back her head. "Flood my bred cunt with more of your seed. Yes, yes, yes!"

I groaned and erupted.

"Tonya!"

Pleasure shot out of my dick and basted her pussy. My cum flooded my daughter's spasming depths. Her silky flesh rejoiced, convulsing harder around my dick. My balls emptied themselves as the rapture slammed into my mind.

I growled through the bliss of erupting into my youngest daughter's cunt. I pumped Tonya full of my spunk. I spurted over and over into her twat. The pleasure pummeled my mind with ecstatic blows. I snarled as I hit the peak.

"Oh, Daddy, yes," my daughter moaned, her pussy rippling around me. "Mmm, you're the best. The absolute best daddy ever."

"Thank you," I groaned, panting.

She smiled at me.

My daughter nuzzled in and kissed me. Her hot lips worked on mine while her pussy rippled a few more times. A spasm or two of delight. I groaned, loving every second of it, my body blazing with the high of cumming in her.

Then Tonya broke the kiss and glanced over at the woman. "Hi, I'm Tonya, and this is my dad. He's Mr. Daniels, and you are Missus...?"

"Janet," she said. "Janet Loves."

"Well, Mrs. Loves," Tonya said and reached over to her purse. She pulled out one of our cards and thrust it over. "As you can see, we are consultants in the very problem your daughter is having."

"'Best Dad's Daughter Services,'" Mrs. Loves read, her eyes scanning over it. "'Showing young girls how to love their daddies!' Huh. I didn't know that was a service."

"There was a niche, and Daddy fills it," my daughter said and giggled, her pussy clenching down on my dick.

"Normally, it's $300, but it seems we have time," I said. "I can give you and your daughter a free consultation."

"Yes, we have to have your participation, Mrs. Loves," added my daughter. She knew I liked fucking the married MILFs. That I got off on cuckolding their husbands. "Without it, I'm afraid, it won't work. Your daughter just won't love her daddy the way he deserves. She'll miss out on this wonderful bonding opportunity."

"Oh, no," said Mrs. Loves. "What do you need for me."

"Well." Tonya gave me a big grin. There were several ways to get a girl interested in sex with her father. Most involved fucking her mother in front of her. "Nine out ten girls want to lick their daddy's cum out of their mommy's pussies while their daddies are fucking their cunts."

"Oh, my," Mrs. Loves said, her thighs pressing tight. "You mean, she'll have sex with me, too."

"Daddies love watching their little girls eat out their wives' pussies and vice versa," my daughter purred. "You know, guys dig that lesbian stuff. Your husband is no exception. So, what do you say?"

"Um, sure," Mrs. Loves said.

"Then we'll do some roleplay," I said. "You can demonstrate to your daughter how to eat a creampie by devouring my daughter's pussy, and I'll stand-in for your husband. I'll fuck you in the cunt so your daughter will have a creampie to devour from your pussy and see how amazing it is. Then, when you go home tonight, you and your daughter can give your husband a big surprise."

"You're going to... fuck me?" Mrs. Loves asked, her eyes flicking down to where my daughter's pussy engulfed my cock.

"Yep!" Tonya rose off my dick.

Mrs. Loves bit her lower lip as she watched more and more of my big cock emerge from my daughter's cunt. With a loud plop, Tonya popped off and clapped a hand over her pussy. She sat down in her seat, boobs jiggling.

Mrs. Loves's hazel eyes grew glossy. "I'll... I'll do it. For my daughter, of course."

"Right, right," I said, letting her have her little lie.

"Mom," gasped Molly. She was a brunette, too, a younger version of her mature mother.

"Oh, honey, it's for you and your father to be close," she said as I stood up. A few of the waiting women glanced at my cock, shifting in their seats.

"Mrs. Loves," I said, holding out my hand to her. "If you would."

She swallowed and then took my hand. I helped her stand up, her boobs having a nice bounce beneath her t-shirt. I grabbed the hem and pulled it off of her. She shuddered as I worked it over her breasts. She thrust her arms up in the air.

Her daughter squirmed as she watched, looking shocked that her mother would do this. I grinned at her and winked, pulling off her mother's top. I tossed it down on my vacated chair. A gray bra held Mrs. Loves large breast. It was a simple but not plain cut, gathering her boobs into a nice cleavage.

"Mom," Molly objected again as my hands slid around her mother's sides, following the bra band.

"Honey, he's a professional," Mrs. Loves said. Her hand grabbed my cock, stroking up and down my wet dick. "Yes, yes, he's clearly very skilled at this. Don't you want to reward your father for being such a good provider? A wonderful daddy."

"I mean..." Molly squirmed. "It's just... I'm not... It's scary."

"It's really not anything scary," said Tonya. "It's amazing. Having your dad's dick in you while you lick his cum out of a mother's or sister's pussy is awesome. I lick Daddy's jizz out of my two older sisters every day. I love it. You will, too."

I unhooked the bra, Mrs. Loves's hand sliding up and down my cock, her hazel eyes staring down at it with hunger. I pulled the straps off her shoulders and down her arms. She had to let go of my dick to take it off while her large tits came into view.

I couldn't help but grab them. I fondled them, loving the feel of another man's wife. I kneaded Mrs. Loves's tits as she moaned. Her hand found my cock again, her palm sliding up and down the slick shaft.

Her touch felt amazing on the tip.

"Mmm, you're going to help your daughter see how amazing fucking her daddy is," I groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned. "Mmm, please, please be an amazing stand-in for Tim."

Tim... I smiled. "Gladly. Just pretend I'm your husband and enjoy yourself."

"That'll be hard," she groaned. "To pretend you're my husband." She squeezed down on me, her eyes so bright.

"Mom," whimpered Molly.

"Just watch, honey," she moaned, my hands kneading her big tits. "Just pretend it's your father fucking me. Pumping me full of his cum so you can lick it all out of me while he fucks you."

"But, Mom," Molly groaned, looking around.

"It's fine, it's fine," the mother purred.

"Yes, yes, fine," I groaned, squeezing her boobs. "No one minds you learning how to be a perfect daughter for your daddy."

"Yep," Tonya said.

I slid my hands from Mrs. Loves's boobs and sank to the floor before her. She groaned as her hand slid off my cock. Then she licked her palm, tasting my daughter's tart cream. I attacked the fastener of her jeans. They popped open. Her zipper rasped down. She had on teal panties. The type that came in a pack of colorful underwear.

My wife, Mary, would buy those packs before she passed away.

I pulled Mrs. Loves's jeans down her thighs as the nurse called for another of the waiting women. I glanced over at her, and the nurse just smiled at us, not saying a word of objection. My belt buckle's power was supreme.

With her jeans bunched around her ankles, I hooked her panties. I kissed at her stomach as I pulled down her panties. I followed them, smooching down into her bush. Her curls spilled over my face. They felt wonderful on my features. I smooched lower and lower, the curls spilling over my lips and cheeks.

I found her pussy lips.

I kissed right on her clit.

She groaned as I did that, tasting her tangy juices. She groaned as I licked her, shuddering. Her big boobs jiggled over my head as my tongue lapped through her married folds. The taste of her was exciting. My dick throbbed.

I licked through her married folds, savoring the tangy flavor of her pussy. I stroked through her folds, loving the silky texture against my tongue. She shuddered, her boobs jiggling over my head as I lapped at her flesh.

"Mr. Daniels," she groaned. "Oh, wow."

"Mmm, you have a delicious cunt, Mrs. Loves. I hope your husband appreciates it."

"Uh-huh," she moaned.

I thrust my tongue into her married depths, loving the flavor of her. It was an exciting delight. I fluttered my tongue through her folds. I licked and lapped at her, caressing her. She tasted so good. Just delicious.

My tongue swirled about in Mrs. Loves pussy. Her ticklish curls massaged my face. My dick throbbed as I devoured her. She moaned, her boobs swaying above me in such a wonderful way. I would fuck her cunt hard. She would cum and cum and cum.

I would savor cuckolding her husband.

"Daddy," Tonya whimpered. "We have to give Molly the lesson."

"Yes, yes, I'm so wet," Mrs. Loves said. "I need you to pump my pussy full of cum." She shuddered. "For my daughter, of course."

"Of course," I said, winking at her.

Mrs. Loves trembled. I pulled my lips from her pussy and stood up. I stepped out of the way. She sank to her knees and bent over. Tonya scooted her rump right to the edge of the chair, her hands rubbing at her little baby bump. The position seemed to enhance the curve of her pregnancy.

She looked so happy as she gazed at me, her round breasts jiggling. I grinned back at her, loving the sight of her happy smile. I winked at her. She grinned back at me with such impudence, her eyes twinkling.

Then she gasped, "Mrs. Loves! Ooh, ooh, lick my daddy's cum out of my pussy. Yes, yes, just like that. Ooh, wow, that's good. That's sooooo good! I love it! I love it so much!"

"Uh-huh," Mrs. Loves moaned, wiggling her rump. "Oh, Molly, just imagine me licking your cunt clean of your Daddy's cum."

Molly watched us, her cherubic face red. She squirmed, looking uncomfortable. Her pussy must be getting all sorts of itchy. Wet and aching for a cock. Her daddy's cock. I couldn't wait to fuck her and show her the delights she would have with her father.

I fell to my knees behind her mother, my cock slapping down into Mrs. Loves's plump rump. She moaned, her brown hair spilling over my daughter's thighs. She feasted on my little girl. She licked that cunt with hunger, devouring Tonya.

"Oh, that's it, Mrs. Loves," moaned Tonya. "lick all my daddy's cum out of my pussy. Mmm, just lap that tongue through my folds. That's it. That's so good."

"Yeah," I groaned, sliding the tip of my cock down Mrs. Loves's butt-crack, moving lower and lower to her married pussy. "Eat her. Devour her."