Dad's Mind-Controlled Daughters 08

Story Info
Dad trains the lesbian twins to love their father!
7.7k words
4.73
42.2k
60

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad Trains the Lesbian Twins

"Thank you for coming," said Alex Lancer, the father who had hired us. He had a relieved look on his face. A tall man with black hair, a bald spot growing. He thrust out his hand. "I know you don't normally make house calls, so I am relieved that you could come and help me out."

"Well, I'm always eager to help a single father out," I said, taking his hand and giving him a firm shake. "And this sounds like an interesting challenge."

"I just don't know what to do about them," Alex said as he stepped back to let us in the house. They are uninterested in doing anything with me. They just want to have sex with each other."

"It's natural for sisters to want to share their love for each other," said Sarah. My middle daughter had come with me, wearing a tight, white t-shirt that her nipples poked against. You could see the pink nubs bleeding through the material. She was lactating, and her nipples were leaking milk. It had only been a month since my daughters had given birth.

I had three new wonderful daughters. Janelle had given me Rose, who was just cute and adorable. Tonya had Lily, who was a wonderful bundle of cuteness, and Sarah gave birth to Daisy, who was an amazing bundle of adorableness. They were all cute and adorable. Three little angels that would grow up to love their father.

All thanks to the belt I wore.

"Especially twins," continued Sarah. She pushed up her glasses. She didn't have little breasts anymore, but nice, round mounds. They were still the smallest tits of my three daughters, but they were so plump to and fun to play with. "So there is nothing wrong with your daughters making love to each other."

"But that's all they want to do," Alex complained. "Ever since we saw your interview on the TODAY show, I realized just how we should be loving each other. I talked to my girls, and it backfired. They just started kissing each other. And then they ran off and closed the door. They locked me out. I could hear them having sex with each other."

"They finally realized it was okay to share their passion with each other," Sarah said. "But they should be allowing you to watch the beauty of their twincest and then taking care of your hardon once they were done. Not servicing you is not good. Don't worry, Mr. Lancer, my daddy and I will straighten them out. He's the best daddy in the world."

"Yeah, we'll have your girls worshiping your dick in no time," I added, but realizing this would be a challenge. Lesbians... We hadn't run into lesbian daughters yet. They were out there, of course, but just because a girl liked pussy, didn't mean that she shouldn't be worshiping her daddy's cock.

I had long since given up thinking that there was anything wrong with the belt buckle. Now it just felt right. Daddies should have sex with their daughters, and since I was the best daddy, I should have sex with lots of men's daughters. And their wives, who were daughters, too. Just older daughters.

But they still needed my big daddy dick, too, even if we were the same age.

"Well, I told them you would be coming, and they've locked themselves in their room." Alex looked up and sighed. "It sounded like they were having sex when I checked in on them a few minutes ago."

My dick lurched. "Then let's go."

"The door's locked," he said as he headed to the stairs. "There's no key on the outside."

I gave him a strange look. Did he not understand how bedroom door locks worked? This house looked to be only twenty or so years old. There was no way it didn't have the sort of safety features that you found on residential doors. The locks were for privacy, not for security. There should be an easy way to defeat them. How could he not know it?

We reached the second floor. There was a door with "Rita & Anita" hanging on it. A girlish sign that probably had been there since they were children. At nineteen and in college, I was surprised that they hadn't taken it down.

"Ooh, you can hear them, Daddy," Sarah said after pressing her ear to the door. "They're going at it. That's twincest in there." She grabbed the knob and twisted it. The door was locked, but there was that little hole in the door. I just needed the right tool to defeat it.

I glanced at my daughter's short, brown hair. It spilled down around her face to her shoulders. She had a bobby pin to hold back her bangs. I grabbed it and pulled it out. I bent it to have a straight shaft of metal and then slipped it into the lock. I felt around and then found the little peg. I pushed it and the lock clicked. I smiled and handed the bobby pin back to my daughter.

She stared at me in awe like I had just performed a secret magic trick or something.

"How did you do that?" the father asked as I grabbed the door knob.

I just grabbed the door knob and twisted it. I pushed it open onto a girl's room. It had two dressers and two desks, posters covering the walls, a shelf with books. They looked like YA stuff. The room was dominated by the one bed, a queen. They shared a bed. How long had they been having sex before their father embraced incest?

Those questions were hard to think of at the sight of the twins locked in a sixty-nine. They both had black hair. The girl on top had hers gathered in pigtails and it looked like the one on the bottom kept her hairs braided. Pigtail looked up, pussy cream smeared across her face. She gave me and my daughter a defiant look. Like she dared us to stop her.

Then she returned to her feast. The one on the bottom squealed in delight, gripping Pigtail's ass, fingers digging into that plump rump. They had round breasts and Braid had a trimmed, black bush. I couldn't see Pigtails.

"Girls," Alex said, "Mr. Daniels is here to instruct your girls how to love your daddy. Stop that. You can do that later."

"Fuck off, Dad," the one on the bottom said.

"Rita!" the father said in shock.

"We're in the middle of something, so get lost!" Anita, Pigtail, muttered. "And close the fucking door! We locked it for a reason. This is an invasion of our privacy!"

"Wow," Sarah said. She glanced up at me and pushed her glasses up her nose. They were dainty things and looked so cute. "This is going to be fun, Daddy."

I winked at her. My belt buckle had never let me down. I mean, I had been on the TODAY Show, Good Morning America, 20/20, and plenty of local news stations and radio programs to promote the Daddy/Daughter lifestyle. I could only directly help so many daddies in a day. There was a limit to how many girls I could fuck and wives I could enjoy.

And I still had my own daughters to love.

Sarah popped off her top, her round breasts spilling out. Her pink nipples beaded with her white milk. The creamy scent filled the air. She wiggled out of her shorts, her stomach flat and smooth. No stretch marks at all. Being nineteen had its advantages for recovering from childbirth. It was like she was at the ripe age for having babies.

And so were Anita and Rita.

Sarah's trimmed, brown bush dripped with her excitement. She didn't shave like her sisters. I liked that about Sarah. She was the odd one out. Janelle and Tonya were the outgoing, playful, and flirty ones. Extroverts just wanted to show the world what they could do. Sarah was the quiet one. She managed our business's books and the appointments. She did most of the hard work, but she didn't mind. She had never done a single interview. All of America had seen Janelle and Tonya riding my dick, but that wasn't something that interested Sarah.

I pulled off my t-shirt, watching the two nineteen-year-old twins licking cunt. They were moaning louder, defying their father. It was a youthful rebellion at its kinkiest. Janelle had gotten a nose ring. These girls had embraced lesbianism and devoured each others' cunts to show their daddy they weren't his little girls any longer.

God, it was hot to watch.

I undid my belt buckle and unfastened my fly. Not a single one of the girls looked over at us. They just kept feasting on each others' cunts. I wasn't even sure they were trying to make each other cum at this point. They were ignoring us.

"Mmm, you two are having a lot of fun, aren't you?" Sarah asked as I stepped out of my jeans. She grabbed my dick. "I love licking my sister's pussy. It's a wonderful treat."

"Don't care," Anita said, her pigtails shifting. "You're a cock-lover. Don't need no hetero-slut telling us that we need to ride the dong. We're pussy squad all the way!"

"Mmm, ever rode a dong?" Sarah asked, her hand stroking up and down my dick.

"Eww, gross," Rita said, her legs shifting as she squirmed beneath her sister.

"Gross?" Sarah grabbed my cock and led me to their bed. "There is nothing gross about sliding your cunt down the very cock that got you started in your mother's womb. The dick that she loved to fuck. Mmm, your her daughters. You have her cunts. Cunts that were made to love your daddy's cocks. Every daughter was. You have that itch in you."

"Do not!" Anita hissed. "Fuck off!"

"Then why are you trying so hard to convince us your only into pussy?" Sarah asked. "Why stage this twincest lovefest for us? You're scared of what will happen. That you'll love his dick more than you love each other's pussies. That his seed will knock you up. That you'll become mothers. And what happened to your mother? She died bringing you into this world. It's only natural to be afraid."

"Not afraid! We're just gay! We love pussy!"

"Each other's pussy!"

As if to prove that, they started munching on each other even louder. Moaning in such an exaggerated way as they devoured each other's pussies. My daughter rolled her eyes and then motioned me to sit on the bed beside them. She mounted me, cupping her breasts.

"You can be gay, but every daughter wants her daddy's dick," purred Sarah. "If he's a good daddy. And you know your daddy is. He's given you everything, hasn't he?"

The twins didn't answer.

"Mmm, and pregnancy isn't something to be afraid of. I had my daddy's daughter. Daisy is cute and adorable. I love her so much. She's going to grow up needing to love Daddy. That's going to be a beautiful thing."

"So beautiful," I groaned as my daughter impaled her cunt down my dick.

"And once you've had his baby, you can nurse him, too." My daughter leaned back, thrusting her breasts up at my face. They jiggled as she worked her pussy up my dick. "You can nurse him while you ride his dick. There's nothing like having his cock in you and breastfeeding him. You're loving him and nurturing him all at the same time."

I ducked my head down and latched onto my daughter's nipple. I suckled at her. Warm, creamy, sweet breast milk fired into my mouth. I groaned, savoring that delight. My hands grabbed her ass. I held her tight as she worked her cunt up and down my dick.

She rode me right beside the sixty-nining twins. My daughter worked her tight, hot, young cunt up and down my dick. It felt incredible having that nineteen-year-old pussy worship me. Her twat was incredible. I groaned, my fingers digging into her rump as I suckled at her. I drank her milk, my lips sealed about her nipple.

"Yes, yes, yes," moaned Sarah, her voice throaty. There was no hiding how much she enjoyed this. "Daddy's drinking my milk as I worked my pussy up and down his cock. I feel so close to him. I'm his girl. His daughter. My mother made me to be perfect for him. Just like your mommy made you two to be perfect for your father."

The twins didn't answer. They weren't moaning any longer. Sarah was a genius.

She worked her pussy up and down my cock, massaging me with her silky passion. My dick ached in her juicy cunt. Her silky walls caressed the tip, building that pressure there. My hands squeezed into her rump, lifting her up and down my cock.

I drank her milk. I gulped it down, loving the taste of her. I swallowed that naughty milk, gulping it down with hunger. I suckled as much of it as I could. I reveled in the flavor of her creamy delight. Her motherly love flowed over my tongue and down my throats.

"I love breastfeeding my daddy," my daughter groaned. "It's so stirring. So rewarding."

I groaned around her nipple, her pussy slamming down my dick. Then she rose back up me, squeezing the entire time. She held me tight. I loved the feel of her. I gloried in how tight she was. How hot and silky and wonderful. This was the life. Nursing from my daughter as she rode me.

"It's just so wonderful," Sarah moaned. "I feel so complete. Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum on his dick. My sisters are wonderful. They both lick my pussy so well, but I don't cum half as hard as I do on my Daddy's cock."

I groaned at her words, honored by them. I gulped down another mouthful of my daughter's milk.

"Yes, yes, my daddy's cock is the best dick in the world," she continued. "There is nothing better than his dick. He's the best daddy in the world. The very best. Ooh, you'll see."

"We're not fucking your dad or ours," one of the twins moaned.

"Why not?" asked Sarah. "Mmm, yes, yes, you have no idea what you're missing out on."

"We finger each other."

"That's not the same!" gasped Sarah as she slammed her cunt down my dick. "Not the same at all. Oh, my god, there's nothing like the incestuous rush of your daddy's dick in you. Feeling him firing his cum into your pussy, breeding you, is like nothing else in the world. Nothing!"

My daughter slammed her cunt down my cock and squealed in delight. Her pussy rippled around me. That hot twat convulsed and writhed, sucking at my dick. I groaned at how great that felt. I nursed at her nipple and gulped down her milk. I suckled it all down, reveling in the flavor of her. It was wonderful.

Her pussy suckled at me. As I nursed at her nipple, her cunt nursed at my dick. I groaned around her nipple. I loved the taste of her milk. I swallowed her breast milk as the pressure hit the breaking point. My balls tensed.

I came in my little girl.

"Daddy!" she squealed. "Oh, yes, yes, fire all that cum into my pussy. Flood me!"

I pumped my spunk into my middle daughter's pussy. I loved drinking down her milk while firing my spunk into her cunt. Her creamy treat poured down my throat as I flooded her twat with my jizz. The pleasure slammed through me.

It was fantastic. Amazing. Wonderful. Ecstatic.

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Her pussy rippled and writhed around me, sucking at me. It was so incredible. I shuddered, nursing hard on her. My fingers dug into her ass as her cunt wrung me dry. My daughter's pussy knew just how to empty my dick. To drain out everything that I had in me.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and moaned, "Sarah, I love you so much."

"Daddy!" she moaned and kissed me, my lips tasting of her sweet milk.

My dick fired a last blast of spunk into her pussy as we kissed. Her cunt rippled around me as she groaned, her orgasm spilling through her. I savored this moment, feeling everyone looking at us.

The twins had stopped sixty-nining.

I knew to let Sarah take the lead as I broke the kiss. My daughter knew what she was doing. She would convince the girls. If I tried, they would rebel. I just had to be a hung daddy that would turn them on as my daughter led them down that road.

"See," Sarah said when she broke the kiss. I fell back on the bed, lying across it. The two twins had sat up, their faces smeared in cream. Anita's pigtails and Rita's braid were the only way I could tell them apart. "Wasn't that beautiful to watch."

"N-no," said Anita.

"Fuck no," Rita said with more confidence. She licked her lips. "Not at all. It was... disgusting."

"Right, right," said Sarah. She slid off my cock with a shudder. "Ooh, I have all that yummy cum in me. I love licking jizz out of my sisters' pussies, and they love returning the favor. There are three of us. It's so much fun."

"Pass," Anita muttered. "Too messy."

"Mmm, messy, huh." Sarah grabbed her tits. "And look at your faces. Just smeared in pussy cream. How many times do you girls sleep in wet spots."

They blushed and shifted.

"That's what I thought. Sex is supposed to be messy. You're sharing fluids." My daughter shuddered. "Want to nurse from my tits."

"What?" gasped Rita.

"My boobies." Sarah shook them. "I'm lactating. Ever wanted to taste breast milk. Mmm, and don't tell me my tits aren't cute. You're both staring at them. You're lesbians. You must love boobs. Don't you want to suckle from them?

"Well..." Anita glanced at her twin. Something passed between them. Christ, it was like they had telepathy because they both then leaned in and latched onto my daughter's nipples.

Alex and I watched my daughter nursing them. The twins suckled at Sarah's tits. My daughter moaned, stroking her hands through the girl's black hair. She glanced at me and winked a hazel eye, her glasses slipping down her nose.

The sound they made was delicious. And then my daughter thrust her hands down their bodies. The twins moaned and suckled harder. I shifted my position, sitting up and then standing. I moved around to watch my daughter fingering their cunts as the identical cuties suckled at her nipple.

I groaned, loving the sight. She beamed up at me as she nursed the lesbian twins. Her eyes fluttered closed. She moaned, thrusting her fingers into the girl's cunts. I glanced over at Alex in the doorway. He stared at his daughters with such love in his eyes. It was clear he was in awe. He loved his daughters and wanted to make love to them.

Just the way a father should.

The sounds of suckling filled the air. My daughter's fingers plunged into the twins' hot cunts. Sarah worked her magic. She had gone with me to the first-ever lesson. She was a master at this. Despite being an introvert, she could come alive when she had to. Taking charge in ways she wouldn't at home around her other sisters.

I smiled at her, proud of her.

The moans of the twin girls grew louder and louder. They suckled harder. Their boobs jiggled, round and plump. My daughter knew her stuff. She had her thumb rubbing on their clits. The twins hadn't come from their sixty-nine, but now they were clearly building towards their orgasm.

"They're so beautiful," their father said as he watched. I could hear the awe in his voice.

"Yes, they are," I said, smiling at him. "They're gorgeous. You should be proud of them."

He nodded, staring at his daughters with this look of awe on his face. It was incredible to witness. His daughters would be his by the time I left. I would leave them dripping in my cum and ready to love their daddy. I might even breed them. I had bred a few clients. Britney, that first girl I had taught, gave birth to a daughter I was sure was mine. A few wives had turned up pregnant, too.

It happened at the same time. The two twins ripped their mouths from my daughter's nipples and kissed each other. The twincestuous kiss was a sight to witness, their milky lips melting together. Then they squealed and bucked.

"Yes, yes, cum," my daughter cooed. "That's it. Yes, yes, those pussies are going wild around my fingers. You're cumming so hard."

"They are," I said, my dick throbbing hard.

Sarah beamed at me as she cooed. "Love each other. Just let that pleasure slide through you. Mmm, isn't cumming with a belly full of breast milk wonderful."

The twins broke the kiss, Anita's pigtails dancing, and moaned, "Yes!"

My daughter beamed at them as she ripped her fingers from their pussies. She held them up to the other's lips. They eagerly suckled their cream off Sarah's digits, nursing off their passion as they trembled through their orgasm.

"Mmm, you loved my breast milk, didn't you?" my daughter asked.

The twins slid their mouths off her fingers. Rita, her braid spilling down her back, nodded. "I mean, it was good."

"Yeah," Anita said, her pigtails spilling off her shoulders down to her round breasts. "Sweet and creamy. I had no idea breast milk was so delicious."