Dad's Old Boss Becomes My Boss

Story Info
He wanted us out unless we paid more than rent.
3.8k words
4.32
26.6k
26
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been almost a month now since my mum and stepdad split up. They'd been having some really bad arguments anyway, normally if I was in earshot I was sent away to my room and told to put music on so I couldn't hear. Bits that I did hear involved me being mollycoddled, mum being overprotective of me, and my stepdad Billy telling her I needed to do things wrong at times so that I learnt a lesson and to stop me being so naive. I suspected there were a lot of other things wrong too to make him leave.

It was true I suppose, my mum, Sally, did stop me from doing a lot of things since my real father died when I was ten. During school, I had to come straight home, wasn't allowed around other people's houses, and never went to parties. Now nineteen and at college, I was rebelling more. Mum always checked on what I was wearing, moaning if anything seemed too revealing, which is why I always sneaked a different top or some shorts out in my bag.

I thought I had a great arse and nice big tits from looking at my body in the mirror at home, watching myself as I masturbated, although these times were few and far between when mum actually left me home by myself. My feelings were confirmed by overhearing some of the boys at college talking about me. I treated them the next day with my shortest shorts, sneaked out of the house of course.

I wasn't a complete prude although she treated me like one. I'd had sex, although I wasn't overly experienced either. I knew what went where, but not being able to go out or take boys home my sex life was mostly fumbles in the college toilets.

I was in my bedroom fully naked, staring at myself in my full-length mirror, cupping my 36C tits and turning to view my round arse. I tried to decide how to have my long red hair, left down or tied loosely in a ponytail. I loved how it contrasted against my pale milky skin. That was when I heard shouting downstairs again. I quickly threw on some jeans and a loose jumper and went down. Expecting to see my stepdad I was surprised to see our landlord, and Billy's former boss, Mike standing there. He was a tall well-built man, early sixties in age, looming over mum being 6' 3" tall to mum's 5' 5".

He only lives three doors up from us, but he'd rarely visited the house before. Looking at me he stopped shouting, telling my mum to hurry up and choose. He smiled at me and said "Hi Lucy," before scowling at mum and leaving.

"What was that about?" I asked, "was it about Billy?"

"It was nothing, you don't need to worry, and no, Billy won't ever be coming back," mum told me.

"It didn't seem like nothing," I asked.

"Mike owns this house, he just wants me to do something for him and we can carry on living here," Sally told me.

"I can quit college and get a job to help with the rent if you want?" I told her.

"Really Lucy, it's not about the money, don't worry about it," she answered.

I left her and went to go back upstairs, leaving the room I heard her start crying. What had Mike said that had hurt her so much? Maybe it was because Billy wasn't coming back I thought.

The following day I only had college in the afternoon, mid-morning I heard more shouting from downstairs. I sneaked down the stairs, mum was crying loudly, and I could hear Mike shouting a lot. I tiptoed over by the door to see, trying to keep out of sight. Mum's top was ripped on the shoulder, slipping down her arm, one cup of her bra showing. She was knelt on the floor sobbing, hands over her face.

"You will do so, or you can find somewhere else to live. Don't forget I own the house so I can sell it when I want," Mike growled.

"There has to be another way, I can pay more rent instead," Sally pleaded.

"I don't need more money, I'm loaded and the house is paid for. What you pay now is cheap, you'll struggle getting anywhere else for the same rent," Mike snapped, "it's not like you haven't done so already, it's why you're in this mess," he laughed.

I saw him unbuckle his belt and it made me gasp. I thought I'd been quiet but mum looked towards the door, making Mike look too.

"Ah, hello sweet Lucy, please come in here," Mike said, sounding like a completely different person.

He looked me up and down, nodding to himself.

"Remind me how old you are again Lucy, you've grown into a fine woman by the looks of it?" he asked politely.

"Nineteen," I replied.

He looked back at my mum.

"Hmm, maybe she can do so instead," he grinned.

"No, not Lucy, you can leave her well alone. Come back later when she's at college," mum said sullenly.

Mike laughed, did his belt back up and left, whistling to himself.

I asked what he wanted, but mum wouldn't answer me. I asked again, then stormed off when she still wouldn't say. I heard her crying as I banged the front door on the way out. I started walking, distracted, realising I wasn't even going the right way. I wanted to know what was going on. Mum had told Mike to come back later, so I decided to skip college and stay home, out of the way, to find out.

I'd been gone for around thirty minutes, and sneaked into the back garden through the gate. I walked around and looked in through the kitchen window, I could see Mike with his back to me. I had to get inside, to be able to hear better too. Luckily the back door was open. I tiptoed as slowly and quietly as I could, hearing groans getting louder as I got near, and slurping sounds. Peeping around a door frame I had to bite my hand to suppress my shock.

Mike had his trousers and pants around his ankles, hands on the back of Sally's head as he guided her mouth on his cock, pulling her onto him. Sally's top was flung open and her bra pulled down under her tits, pushing them upwards. She was trying to stop him from pushing it right in but he was much too strong for her. I could see from the look on her face she wasn't enjoying it. I moved slightly and a floorboard creaked like a shot had been fired. Mike looked directly at me.

"Ah, caught again Sally, this time Lucy seeing your mouth full of my cock and not that useless husband of yours," he laughed.

He waved a big hand at me, telling me to come in and close the door. He didn't once stop pulling mum onto his cock, saliva dripping out and onto the floor. He seemingly ignored mum now, staring at me.

"Get undressed," he snarled.

Mum tried to protest, but he responded by holding her mouth right down on him, making her gag. He shouted at me again to get undressed. I did so slowly and hesitantly, Mike staring at me intently as I did so. Once undressed, he laughed and said I had great tits, then made me turn around and whistled at seeing my arse.

"Right, now sit on the floor facing me, legs spread. Let me see that sweet pussy while I fuck your mum's mouth," he demanded.

I did so without hesitation and he whistled again. He obviously liked what he saw, and I wondered if he could see how damp my thighs were where my pussy had been leaking. Part of me wished it was me and not mum. He fucked Sally's mouth harder, staring at me until he grunted loudly and came. He thrust down her throat a couple of times, making her gag, then pulled his cock out and shot across her face. When finished, he rubbed his cock across her face a few times, then pulled his trousers back up and left, laughing loudly to himself as he did so.

Sally stayed where she was, sobbing uncontrollably. Finally, she looked over at me.

"Get dressed," she told me.

"What was that about?," I asked her. "What did he mean caught again?"

Mum started crying again.

"Billy had lost his job, Mike asked me to do something and he'd give me money to tide us over," she sobbed, "and Billy came back and saw us. It's why he left, even Mike doesn't know where he's gone, although he doesn't care either."

I walked over and hugged her, trying to console her.

"And now he keeps asking you to do things?" I asked.

Sally nodded yes, her crying stopping her from answering properly. I took her upstairs and lay her in bed, telling her to sleep for a while to see if it helped her relax.

The following day she was at work all day, I waited for her to leave, telling her I was going to college shortly. I wasn't, but I couldn't tell her that. Giving her a chance to be away from the house I walked up to Mike's house. Knocking on the door he seemed pleasantly surprised to see me.

"Hi Lucy, great to see you," he said, staring at my tits as though my summer dress wasn't in the way.

He showed me into the house and into the sitting room. It was huge compared to ours and the other houses around it. I knew he was rich and had retired after selling one of his businesses a while ago. He sat me down on a large plush leather sofa.

"What can I do for you?" he asked.

I decided not to beat around the bush, just to jump straight in.

"I want you to leave mum alone," I warned him.

He laughed very loudly.

"Now, why would I want to spoil my enjoyment?" he grinned.

"Please, leave her alone," I begged.

He sat looking at me, deep in thought.

"Okay then," he answered after a pause.

"Really, thanks," I replied.

He laughed loudly again.

"It's not that easy Lucy," he said, "If you don't want your mum to do things for me, you'll have to instead," he laughed.

He stood up and started unbuckling his belt, telling me I may as well start now. He walked over to the sofa and pulled me to a kneeling position, pulling his zip down and pushing his trousers down his legs. His erection sprang out, around seven inches long. I closed my eyes, started stroking his shaft with my hand and fed him into my mouth.

I tried to take myself away, someplace else, trying to block out his moans of pleasure. Think of someone tall like him I told myself. Dave, he'll do. Dave was around the same height as Mike, so I pictured it was him standing in front of me, in the toilets at college. I pictured Dave's face looking down at me, willing me on, urging me to take his load.

"What the fuck are you doing? Put some fucking effort in," Mike growled.

He pulled his cock out of my mouth, muttering to himself.

"Fuck this, you need some motivation, there's some washing in the machine, go and peg it out," he instructed.

I went to walk towards the kitchen where he was pointing, but he stopped me.

"Clothes off first, everything," he demanded.

"What?" I said puzzled.

"You're going to peg the washing out naked like I fucking told you," he barked, "you need to learn who's in charge here."

I slid the dress off, then he pointed at my bra which I unhooked and then my panties, which I slid down my legs. He made me pass them to him, then he put them in a cupboard and turned the key to lock it.

"You'll get them back when I'm good and ready," he told me.

I could feel his eyes burning into me as I bent over to get the clothes out of the washer. There was something strangely liberating about walking around the house with nothing on. I picked up the basket, went to walk out through the french windows into the rear garden, and then paused. The garden was quite long, the washing line at the far end.

"What about the neighbours, won't they see?" I asked.

"Probably yes," he laughed, taking my hand and pulling me out through the door.

He sat on a lounger, waving his hand for me to go. He watched, smiling, as I moved tentatively across the grass, a little relieved there was a soft surface for my feet. I reached the line, looking around but couldn't see anyone. I pegged out the clothes, half trying to hide, trying to hurry to get back inside. Then I heard Mike talking.

"Is she a new one? She looks gorgeous," a male voice said.

"Yeah, just breaking her in," Mike laughed, "Come on around Jim."

I looked to where he was looking. There was a gateway along the short 4' fence around the garden, where an old-looking dishevelled man walked through. His vest top had several holes, and as many stains too. He had on some cotton shorts, ripped up one leg, and flip-flops on his feet. Coming through the gate he was around the same height as myself, 5' 6", and was about the same size around his huge stomach.

I picked up the now empty basket and walked back towards the house, trying to use it to hide my nakedness. Jim had his phone in one hand taking pictures of me, his other hand rubbing the front of his shorts.

"Don't mind Jim, he just wants some pictures to wank over later," Mike laughed.

Jim whispered something to Mike, staring at me as he did so.

"Lie on your back and spread your legs," Mike instructed.

"What, out here?" I asked.

"Yes, do as you're fucking told," Mike snarled.

I lay down as instructed, Jim walking around me and taking pictures from different angles. He whispered something to Mike again, who nodded and walked into the house, leaving me alone with Jim. Getting closer still now, I could smell his body odour and the smell of his clothes that cried out to be washed themselves. He continued to take pictures, including some very close-up shots of my pussy.

Mike reappeared with something in his hand and threw it to me. A 6" dildo dropped onto the floor by me.

"Use that on yourself, pussy first then arse," Mike instructed me, "don't make yourself cum yet though."

I looked at Jim and then back at Mike.

"Come on for fucks sake, we haven't got all day," Mike growled.

I wasn't too fussed about using the dildo, I could feel how wet my pussy was already. Jim being so close and taking pictures of my naked body was bad enough, using a dildo on myself in front of him wasn't what I thought would happen today. I'd imagined giving Mike a blowjob and then it was over, things were going ever so different.

I closed my eyes to block Jim out, then slid the dildo along my wet labia, twisting it to cover all around it with my sticky juices. Once done, I pushed it inside of me.

"Spread your legs wide, let's get a good look at you," Mike said.

I pushed my legs apart and started thrusting the dildo in faster until my hips were arching up off the floor. Sensing I was getting close, Mike ordered me to stop.

"Onto all fours now, work that dildo into your arse for us like a good little slut," Mike said.

Jim laughed out loud, then went quiet as I pushed the dildo slowly into my arsehole. It hurt more than I expected, but eventually, I was sliding it in and out more comfortably. I was getting close again now and left the dildo inside my arse and reached my hand down to my clit. I heard Jim talking to Mike again. I didn't hear what he said, but Mike laughed loudly.

"Yeah, sure, why not? Dirty bitch might enjoy it. Lucy, turn around but leave the dildo in your arse for now."

I eased myself around to face them and gasped out loud. Jim had removed his shorts, and his erection stood proud to attention, rock hard and 8" long. Being quite a short man I hadn't expected his cock to be that big. As I turned he lay on his back in front of me and hitched his legs up.

"Lick Jim's balls, then clean his arse with your tongue," Mike instructed.

I stared at Mike thinking he was joking, but despite smiling, he walked over, grabbed my hair and pushed my head down between Jim's legs. He held my head in place until he saw Jim's face contort with pleasure as I ran my tongue across his sweaty, musty balls. He let go of my hair and watched on as I worked Jim's balls, running my tongue along his shaft, then took a deep breath as I ran my tongue towards his arsehole.

The smell of sweat was almost overbearing, but I felt a hand on my head pushing me down. As my tongue ran across his puckered arsehole the hand gripped tighter still. I felt the dildo being pulled out of me, a rush of cool air sped into my open hole, and then the dildo shoved crudely back in with force. It forced me forwards and my tongue slid into Jim's arse. I could feel the dildo being twisted and moved sideways in both directions like he was trying to rip my arse open.

After a while, the hand moved and left the dildo fully inserted into my arse again. Hands grabbed my hair and yanked me up.

"Suck Jim's cock and make it cum in less than five minutes. Don't do so and you'll get punished," Mike announced.

"This isn't punishment?" I asked.

"Not for us it's not!" he laughed.

Inside I knew I wanted to suck Jim's cock. It was probably going to taste sweaty and smell musty but I was past caring. I took hold of his cock and fed it into my mouth. I sucked as best as I could, screwing my hand as I wanked his shaft into my mouth, trying to run my tongue around the underside as I worked him with my mouth. My head was brushing against his stomach as I moved on him, and I could hear him grunting louder and louder.

"five, four, three, two, one, time's up," Mike shouted.

Despite trying all my best tricks, Jim hadn't cum.

"Right, stand up, and come over here," Mike told me.

He walked me over to his washing line, standing me by the pole. He tied some spare washing line around my wrist and threw it over the pole, wrapping it around the top, and then tied my other wrist. Now I was bound and couldn't move much.

"How long do I have to stay here for?" I asked, the sun directly above me burning into my skin.

"Until I fucking tell you," Mike barked, "at least until Jim has cum up your arse anyway."

Before I could protest he thrust a dirty handkerchief into my mouth to gag me, telling me that was probably for my own good. He moved away and I felt rough hands mauling at my tits, squeezing hard, pulling my nipples like he was trying to pull them right off. I felt a cock pushed along my wet pussy, then crudely into my arse. Mike was still in sight, so I knew I'd just taken all 8" of Jim's rock-hard cock straight up my arse in one go.

I shouted out in pain as much as the gag would let me. Jim didn't let up, pulling all the way out before trusting hard, his balls slapping against my thigh as he did so. He fucked my arse hard, then a hefty arm lifted one of my legs to give him better access. Forgetting technique now, he fucked me as hard and fast as his fat body would allow. His sweaty stomach and chest rubbed against my back, his mouth slobbered along my neck and I felt his saliva cascade down my body, through my cleavage.

One hand held my thigh tightly, the other squeezed my tit harder still. He was grunting louder and louder until finally, he came, pushing up into me with each spurt. Satisfied that he'd finished he released me and moved back. I could feel his load start to trickle out of my sore arsehole, down over my buttocks and onto my thighs. I heard Jim chuckling as his phone clicked as he took numerous pictures of his handiwork.

"Bet you need a drink now Jim, let's go inside and get a beer," Mike said.

I tried to twist as I heard them walk away, but couldn't twist enough. Bastards, I really needed to cum myself. I guessed my punishment was not being made to cum, so I needed to take matters into my own hands, so to speak. I wasn't going to be able to move so needed to work with what I had.

I wrapped my thighs around the pole, grateful my legs weren't tied too. Pushing my inner thighs against the pole I got a bit of friction against my pussy. I altered my angle slightly, moved up and down the pole a little bit, and then found the sweet spot. I'd managed to rub my clit along the pole, my tits gripping on either side as I moved on it like a pole dancer.

It was working, I could feel my insides churning, my stomach starting to burst, and then it hit me. I shook as my juices ran out and down the pole, my legs quivering like jelly, my tied hands stopping me from slumping to the floor. I heard clapping behind me.

"Clever fucking bitch, I didn't expect that," Mike said.

His arm went around my body as he undid the washing line, my wrists sore where they'd marked my skin. He removed the gag, lifted my limp body and carried me into the house, telling me to get dressed.

12