Dad's Secret Holiday Party

Story Info
Dad invites son, secret, yearly, family orgy; gf invited too.
3.5k words
4.4
53.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Son, now that you are twenty, we think its time to invite you to our traditional, secret, pre Christmas adult family gathering. Arrive before sunset, dressed casually. There will be dancing and festivities on the main floor of our chalet. Dad."

Years of wondering what was so secretive about this holiday gathering ended last night, at dad's 'summer' house. I had no idea what I'd find, though I'd been there before during the year. Late afternoon sun blinded me as it glared off the crunchy snow. The six bedrooms faced the lake on both floors while the huge main room faced the busy main road with undraped windows from floor to second-floor ceiling. The views are spectacular, yet the price was no privacy at either side.

The front door was unlocked so I walked in quietly. Someone had spent hours prepping the main room with a decorated Christmas tree and menorah. All furniture was now against the walls and left the floor open for dancing. Several long strands of colorful lights ran the length of the room lighting it brightly. The sun set and the outside shifted to full, moonless darkness. I knew that meant our party was brightly framed inside and created a postcard image to anyone looking in. Mismatched couples were slow or dirty dancing and randomly switching partners. They seemed more intimate than family should be.

My dad hustled over and greeted me with a hug, then, he pulled me aside as my stepmother, Gina, moved past, angry. I'm sure I knew everyone in the party of about thirty, most by name, yet some I only saw during holidays. He handed me a 'special' 6x8 photo album and sniped in her direction, "It's time he knew." Flipping slowly from page to page, I noticed a common theme. Through at least the first half of the album, most of the sepia-leaning images were of naked women in the fetal position with boney spines toward the camera. Trying not to be too obvious despite my racing heart and twitching dick, I noted that their toes, curvy asses, spines and neck were all in clear focus while their partially profiled faces were in soft focus.

In the next nude image, a pretty face was clear and looking more toward the camera. She was at the party. Though I tried to hide it, I'm sure dad saw my eyes darting from photo to the live woman who was growing more sexy by the second. She was a distant cousin. What was the blond's name?

When I reached the next section, the photos were less artistic and more explicit. Each woman was on hands and knees, legs apart with curvy asses toward the lens. Relaxed, puckered holes were all winking; bald labia were clearly exposed and swollen. Dad was staring at me with a broad smile, proud and bragging at once. All those pretty women had at least one hanging, tempting tit freely exposed. When I scanned the room, I spotted all the women were at the party. My dick twitched. Gina looked at the open photo and walked away.

The third section was pure erotica. Now each woman was on her knees, but their faces were on the carpet. With asses toward the lens, their butt holes were open and inviting. Better yet, all their pussies were wet and begging for someone to fill them. I sighed and dad beamed as I imagined licking then stuffing each hole as all the others watched. There were still several photos left to see.

Next one was of my stepmom in that same doggie position, naked and reaching for a fat cock to fill her bald pussy. The next image showed that cock was not my dad's. Uncle Ted was about to stuff her with his long and thick member. His cock was impressive, but her surprising pussy was sultry and calling to me.

The penultimate set of photos showed Gina and aunt Teresa side by side, on their knees, mouths wide open with a cock touching each mouth. As I suspected, the next image showed they had again swapped husbands. The final photos in that set showed them deeply sucking those cocks. Mine surged and demanded to plunge into both mouths.

The next image showed my dad and his swollen cock about to enter aunt Teresa's gaping pussy. I quickly flipped to the next image and saw both women waiting in doggie, tits exposed, pussies filled with the 'wrong' cock and ass holes filled with fingers to the hilt. Gina slyly passed by again, saw the photo of her, naked and fucked, and slapped dad's arm while smiling a puckered smile. "I guess there's no point hiding our lifestyle any longer," she gasped.

With a lasso signal from her, the lights dimmed, mismatched dancing couples stopped dancing, and began kissing deeply. Dad said. "We didn't think you were ready to know or handle this until now. After catching you wildly fucking your girl on camera—thanks for leaving that video looping on your phone—we knew you were ready to watch and join us. These people are all in OFC, Our Fucking Club, and are all disease-free, so nearly anything goes. I see you enjoyed the photos." He pointed to my tented slacks. I struggled not to blush.

"Um, dad, that video wasn't meant for you. It was . . . never mind." A pretty, older blonde stranger, circled past and squeezed my cock. As she began to unzip me, I noticed that all the couples were older—40s and 50s—but getting hotter by the minute as they lost their clothes. On one of the tables was a bowl full of blue pills. Dad saw and gave me a thumbs up.

The blonde, unfastened my slacks, reached in and gripped my swollen cock. She glanced at dad and slyly said, "Let's see if you live up to your dad's standards." She fished it out as I stood glued to the ground. Gina stepped closer and watched with my dad as my slacks fell, with help, and the blonde cupped my balls and slowly jerked my thick cock. "Yes, it looks like he inherited your cock gene. I approve." With that she bent and kissed my purple bishop as she swirled her tongue around it. She walked back to the crowd, swaying her sexy ass. I noticed, wide eyed, the mismatched men stripping their current partners and the blonde.

Uncle Ted walked to Gina and silently unbuttoned her dress entirely, then held it open for his and my appraisal. He slipped it off her and left her standing completely naked then slowly twirled her before taking her into the play room. Wow! Killer body, nice ass. My cock surged. I imagined seeing her naked like this twenty years and thirty pounds ago. Aunt Teresa came to dad's side and stripped him naked. Blondie was right. My stiff cock was a clone of his. As they walked away, dad said,"Maybe you should call your girl and have her come over?"

As I stepped out of the rest of my clothes and boldly aimed my stiffness at the group, I wondered how my girl would handle a surprise orgy. I decided that could wait until I knew how I would handle it. As I paced the room, I paused at each tableau of sex and stared closeup at the array of stiff cocks filling mouths, pussies and even an ass hole. All those soft, swaying tits were too much to ignore, so I didn't. Pulling dozens of stiff nipples while their owners gently jerked my cock against them was a fantasy come true.

Dad came to me and stood cock to cock, "Smile, son, for the album." Someone took our photo. I wondered how my modest girl would fit in.

Several women raised their asses up and I plunged deep into each of them forming an Eiffel Tower with them and their partner of the moment. Limiting myself to just four deep strokes each let me sample more pussy than I'd had in my entire life. Dad had aunt Teresa on her back, her knees on his shoulders as he fiercely pumped her. I'd never seen this side of him. She grabbed my cock so I dropped to my knees as she pulled it to her mouth. I filled it, slid down her tight throat and nearly came when I saw my step mom blowing uncle Ted.

As soon as she saw me watching, she raised her plump ass and wiggled it for me. Tough choice—do I cum in Teresa or Gina? Since I expected rematches with my aunt, I pulled out of her and fingered Gina. Her pussy was already soaked. I lined up my cock with her pretty pussy after inhaling her aroused scent and licked my wet finger. She was heavenly.

Entering her tight pussy made her moan around the fat cock in her mouth. Pulling her hips hard against me let me slam hard against her soft ass. With each push, I noticed her throat bulge with uncle Ted's cock. He groaned each time. After just six hard thrusts, I clenched, bellowed and filled stepmom's pussy with my cream. A flash captured our image for the family album with my cock dripping and touching her thick pussy. As I continued to spurt inside her heavenly warm tightness, she climaxed and shuddered which set off Ted. He filled her belly and mouth as I emptied my balls into her pussy.

Exhausted, I fell back onto my ass; blondie fell face first onto my softening cock and fully inhaled it as she licked around it. Aunt Teresa pulled Gina to her and licked and sucked my cum from her as she swallowed Ted's cum and licked him clean. Blondie, wanting more from me, suddenly pushed her finger into my ass and explored it. I pushed my finger deep into her velvety pussy until she hit prostate gold. My cock surged to full stiffness again and quickly filled her mouth with fresh cum. A flash captured my joy. She smiled and sighed around it; she swallowed every drop and said, "Just like your dad. I knew you could cum again quickly. You taste different, but still delicious." I smiled as I sucked her fragrant juice off my fingers. "I'll be back for more," she said, "after I wash my finger." Nice to see hygiene was important.

As I lay on the floor gasping, dad handed me a phone. "Call your girl and ask her to join our family party. Not sure you should tell her how much we enjoyed her performance video." I stared at the phone and knew if she came, she would be stripped and sampled by several others. As I imagined her enjoying the orgy, my cock rose again. Should I dial her and expose her to all this?

As I debated, I called her. "Hi honey. I'm at the family chalet party. My dad wants me to invite you to join us. You don't have to cum; I'll make excuses for you."

"Is it holiday party? I thought those were off limits and by invite only. I'm honored. I'll be right over."

"No, no honey. I don't think . . ." Click, followed by phone silence, "you should come. Hello? Damn!" I hung up debating calling her back to cancel. I didn't.

Blondie came back as promised. For the next fifteen minutes, she drained my cock in her or Gina's pussy and they drank it all. While fucking my stepmom close to the big windows, I saw headlights light up the snow. They turned into the short driveway and I wondered what she could see. The headlights went out and a moment later, the doorbell rang. I gulped, unplugged from Gina, and made my way to the door. Is it too late to turn her away?

Dad came to the door too and opened it. There she was, in shock, as she stared at my dad's and my stiff, naked cocks. Before she could form words, I took her coat to hang it, and dad hugged her firmly with his cock against her groin. Her pleated, blue skirt showed off much of her sexy, toned legs well; her sweater clung to her big tits neatly. She backed away and he pushed her skirt and panties to her feet. She gasped, looked around at the room full of naked people, and dad pulled her sweater over her head. As she fought to keep it on, I released her bra and removed her boots and other clothes. A flash caught her naked with her face covered. Gina helped remove her top and stroked her tits and nipples. She squealed.

Now fully naked, soft tits in stepmom's and dad's hands, she stared at my wet cock, dad's, and Gina's pussy. "Is this some kind of orgy? What kind of family is this? Ummgh." Dad's tongue blocked her words. I nestled my cock in her warm ass crack. Anal is a rare pleasure for us. She relaxed into dad's arms and mouth. Gina stuffed her stiff nipple and half her D-cup into her mouth as dad aligned his cock with her lovely, bald pussy. I watched him hide his cock inside her and grin. She gasped then welcomed him. After he slammed his pubes against her bald mons a dozen times, she wrapped her arm around him and thrust her hips against him with a grin until he grunted and filled her with his cum. She didn't cum. Fucked within three minutes of arriving, what have I done?

"You were wonderful, darlin. Just as tight and warm as you looked in your sex tape, Dina. Come meet my brother, Ted. I know he'll be delighted to meet your pussy too." Dina looked horrirfied that my parents had seen us fucking. Gina pulled on her nipple as dad pushed two fingers deep into her soaked pussy without objection. Her face frowned as she looked back at me, begging me to go with her. She latched onto my cock and we three zigzagged through the handsy crowd looking for Ted. Everyone we passed nodded, grabbed her free tit or ass and smiled in welcome.

Finally finding Ted, fucking a cousin in doggie, we stopped and watched until he filled her pussy. Dad rubbed Dina's clit, but stopped before she came. I understood his tactics. He guided much of his cum out of Dina's pussy. When some reached his palm, he wiped his fingers across Dina's mouth and ordered her to lick and swallow it. She resisted, but ultimately licked her lips. "Very good, Dina. You love the way I taste, much like my son. Now lick my palm clean and be ready for more." She looked at me; I shrugged; she licked dad's cum mixed with her tasty nectar. "Son, next to the bowl of blue pills is a bowl of lube. Go get a handful and hurry back. I saw her refuse you anal on that tape. She won't refuse tonight."

I wasn't sure I wanted to force fuck her sweet ass, but dad insisted it would be voluntary. Though I rushed for the lube, when I got back, Ted was on his back with Dina slowly riding his thick cock and enjoying the ride. Dad slowly rubbed his cock. "Son, we're about to make Dina air tight. I asked and she said she'd never done that, but it was a fantasy. Before Ted fills her pussy with cum, I'm going to fill her throat and belly with my cum as you lube and fuck her ass. You be sure to fill it. Gina and Teresa will drain our cum from both holes and snowball some back for her to swallow. That should cure her of any sanctimonious ideas that she's better than us and too good to fuck us any way we want. She's already qualified for OFC. Lube up your cock and her ass. Slowly work up to three fingers in her ass before pushing your stiff cock in her."

Ted mauled her big tits then pulled her hard nipples until she was against his chest. Her ass was poised perfectly for me. Dad slid his cock into her willing mouth. I watched her neck swell every time dad pushed into her tight throat. I wanted that. Gina and Teresa lay down at their sides and pulled her tits until they each got a stiff nipple to suck. With just one hole left to fill, I asked if she wanted her ass filled. She moaned. Several people gathered around us and some watched me spread her wonderful cheeks. Her pink asshole winked as we watched Ted's fat cock spread her pussy with each thrust.

Gently rubbing across her wrinkled muscle made her cringe. A little more rubbing helped her relax. When I got my tongue tip in her relaxed rear, I licked down to her pussy and Ted's cock. Tasting her juices on Ted's stiff shaft was another first for me. The pheromones from their juncture and her pristine rear hole were intoxicating. My cock was oozing Cowper's and surging with her pummeled pussy. I lubed my finger and her brown hole.

My first finger easily went deep into her rear. Adding lube helped me weasel my second finger inside. She was too tight for another finger, so I began gently stroking her. When she relaxed again my third finger folded over and twisted its way in. More lube let me fully stroke Dina's sweet ass. I heard her moan as I stroked. When her rear hole relaxed enough, I removed my fingers, to her protest, and eased my bishop into her. She grunted and pulled away.

Seconds later, she began fucking her ass on my cock without help. Dizzy on her sex, I could not hold out. A dozen strokes later, I slammed my pubs against her resilient ass and shouted my release. The heat and pressure in her ass were so great, I couldn't count my grunts or spurts. She was airtight and full of cum. All I knew was that I kept grunting and shooting until it hurt too much to continue. I fell back and away with a prolonged moan.

Something warm covered my wilting cock. My stepmom, against all rules, took my stained cock in her mouth. As she licked it clean, she kept a finger in Dina's ass. Once I was clean, she pushed that finger into Ted's ass. She licked my draining cum from Dina's ass, twisted her finger against Ted's prostate to make him shout and cum in my girl's pussy which made her clench her throat and made dad cum in her belly. Dina sat up breathless, grinning, and glowing. Teresa got her face under Dina's pussy and drank Ted's cum as Gina drank mine. They swallowed most, but each kissed Dina deeply and passed her a mouthful of our cum. Dina smiled as she swirled it around before swallowing. This was obviously not her first time snowballing.

When she caught her breath, I asked how she felt about her first DP and air tight. "They were so much better than I expected. Now that I know you can be careful, my ass is yours whenever you want it." Ted spread her cheeks and we saw her rear hole was still open.

He easily slid a finger fully in her ass, "How about now, sweety? You think you can handle a fatter cock than your boyfriend's?" She closed her eyes as he fingered her ass, but said no to another ass fuck so soon.

"I wouldn't say no to another DP now — like an Eiffel tower. Honey, sanitize that cock and you can have your choice of holes." I grabbed a blue pill and cleaned up. Back in five minutes, I found Dina on her back, feet on a cousin's shoulders, letting him fuck her hard. Her tits flailed in chaos, Gina sat on her face and drained her pussy into Dina's mouth. When Gina came from Dina's fingering her G and lapping her clit, Teresa climbed on Dina's face and got the same treatment. When she came, Dina gasped, "We couldn't wait. OK, honey. It's your turn. Fill my mouth with your wonderful cock."

As I slid into her throat and felt the hot, velvety pressure, someone wiggled a finger into my cousin's ass and he began filling Dina with another load. He pulled out and finished spurting on her belly and mons. To my surprise, dad lapped up the fresh cum. When her mons was clean, he lapped her clit and fingered her. As I came in her throat, he tapped her G and helped her cum with me.

Out of breath, Dina gasped, "Next! Who wants some young pussy or throat?" I guess she was much less inhibited that I ever suspected. An hour or so later, after taking on most of the family, she sat up sweaty and hair drenched, looked around and asked, "When can we do this again? I don't want to wait for next Christmas."

Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

==== 10 hr 1430 11/15/22 ==== 3560 Words ====

12/9/18 seminal dream image: at dad's summer house, party of ~30, he pulls me aside; Gina moves past, angry; he hands me a 6x8 photo album