Dad's Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay there occasionally playing with each other somewhere and I told all about dad. She didn't know about me massaging his penis dick and why and promised not to let on she knew and was really pleased he had an orgasm.

I always went to the bath later than dad so he had time to read the paper or his book or something. Some solitude after work. I kept massaging and working with him at least every other day and sometimes daily. After about two weeks or so he all of a sudden got half hard. I didn't say anything. I don't know if he noticed or not. When I rubbed him around in my crotch he almost got into my vagina about his whole head, not quite but almost. I would have to remember to back off a little before doing that. It was personally very satisfying and probably to him too but we were still dad and daughter. No way he couldn't know when I was teasing with my vagina. We talked about that in the beginning.

Another week and he was three-quarters up. I was jacking him nicely and making the water slosh around. He loved that. I got closer to him and had my vagina right into his balls. He loved that too. It took a little doing but since he was harder it was easier for him to reach around and I got him playing in my crotch. Dad really knew what to do there. It was thrilling to feel his fingers running around and once or twice he finger fucked me and made me orgasm. The pepper treatment and him being hard and me massaging him notwithstanding. All this time I kept mom happy. I didn't have to do that every day all day. We light scheduled it. She was so much fun in bed. As we said, we knew how to sex it.

I was now used to being massively turned on with the pepper getting into everything and giving me the hot tingles. I almost caused dad to lose his virginity several times but he hung on to it. Poor thing. He got fully hard rapidly after that and we stayed with it for three more days to be sure. I finally convinced him to go one more day and break his habit of not playing with himself and have two or three orgasms on his own to assess his capabilities compared with past orgasms. He did and everything was ok so I suggested he let me and mom go at it and he could come in and join us and surprise mom. He said ok.

I told him how mom and I faced and I got my legs around her waist at the top of her hips and he could get behind me and go under me right into mom. She should be close enough for that. Dad was long. She would be so surprised. I had been rubbing him all around me for weeks so I didn't mind him thrusting across my vagina. I thought it would be fun feeling him making out with mom like that. When they got going I would get out of the way so he could get back to normal but I might could stay and watch. I would love to do that.

Dad even fake ran some water to make it sound normal. Mom waited for him to go to the bath and we got comfortable in bed. I usually lumped all the sex stuff together and mom and I could have a go while dad soaked and read his paper. That way I was satisfied myself and could hold off stuffing dad in. Of course this one would be different. No pepper in me this time so I had to get turned on for real. I was a nympho anyway. I think all girls think they are but it's really just normal sex. Mom and I were in bed, facing, with my legs up high around her. Fully open and clit fucking. That feeling is so good and wonderful. It just gets better and better. We were kissing and butt feeling and well into a turn on.

Dad came in and climbed on behind me. He was totally nude. Mom lifted her head and said, "Hi."

Dad said, "Hi. I thought I'd rather join you two if it's ok. Something different. Don't let me stop you. Have fun. I can snuggle up behind Charlie if she doesn't mind."

"I don't mind," I said. "Get close. Do something sexy and erotic. It might help. Get between my buns. That's always fun."

Dad got closer and I felt him about at my buns. He opened them up and pressed his head right into my butt itself. No lube there but I guess he would provide some. He tease thrust a few times and pulled out and got lower and I felt him put some lube between my thighs right at my crotch. He also flicked a finger between mom and me about at my clit and drug his finger down across my vagina. Then a few seconds later from the bottom back up between me and mom. Mom and I were rotating our clits around each other like normal. Dad got the head of his penis dick right between my thighs and left it there.

Every time I rotated down I hit it. Dad thrust through to mom every now and then, not hard. I think he was getting himself adjusted to a good position. My outer lips were splayed over him and him rubbing past was really erotic and had me breathing a little harder than I was. I wasn't expecting that. I was getting really quiet and hanging on. He shifted down and under more so he could reach mom comfortably. When he pulled his hips back he was stopping very near my vagina and then going again for mom. I was having as good a time as they were. Mom and I were still rotating our hoods and clits together. Dad was thrusting through my legs and playing havoc with my vagina and my butt was pressing into his stomach each time.

He was going slowly. Mom and I were going slowly. Everything was very good and very erotic. I had my eyes closed and mouth open a little. I was pushing my vagina out trying to open it up so I could get more around his shaft. Dad kissed my back. He put an arm over me and mom and wound up with his hand on her buns. He was pulling us and thrusting and we were all moving our middles into each other. Dad pulled back once a little too far and his head pushed right at my vagina then it disappeared and went through to mom. Then he did it again and stayed there.

He just paused, waiting. Mom and I were still rotating clits. Every time I went down I pushed my vagina over his dick head. Every time I went up he followed so that when I went down again he was up in me further. Dad and I were fucking each other. I didn't know if mom knew. I got my head up under between her and her pillow and whispered, "I think dads fucking me thinking it's you."

Mom said, "Does it hurt?"

I said, "No, it feels great. What should I do?"

"Have fun," she said.

I pulled back and looked at her. She was smiling. She started kissing me again and kept rotating her clit around mine. Mom was pressing into my clit with hers every time dad pulled on her butt. I was caught right in the middle between the two of them and being fucked. Dad was getting my virginity and I was super happy and ok with that. He certainly deserved it. I knew I was going to go with these two sex maniacs and fuck my heart out.

It didn't take too long for dad to get all the way in. Once we both had the range and pattern we slowed down a little more and fucked like old ladies. Mom had an orgasm, not being distracted, and peeled off. I got my upper leg up and dad got over between more so he could sideways into me and got into me further. Still nice and slow. Now he could play with my nipples. Something he hasn't done before, and play with my clit. Same thing. Mom watched and played with my legs and stomach.

I had my eyes closed and head back and swam around in all this euphoria. I had an orgasm and told dad not to stop. He was getting his fill and cruising. Mom was waiting for his orgasm in me so she would know for sure. Dad was very long and fillingly wide. He was a little tight even after all this dilating and fucking. For being the family penis dick he should have a reward. Maybe I was it. It wouldn't surprise me they set this up. It felt so damn good.

He got a hand over on my other hip and around to the top of my butt and pulled me down every time he thrust. He crashed into my crotch getting his semen out. Mom watched with half a smile. This was serious business and dad came through like a champ. Mom was almost giddy.

Dad's thing is working.

12