Dagny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his shower she thought a shower would cool her down. She got in the shower but her hand didn't want to leave her clit alone. As she played with herself Dagny opened her eyes to look at herself in that damn mirror.

What if he's watching me like I watch him? The thought made her body shudder.

She reclined her back against the opposing wall and inserted two fingers into her. She used those fingers aggressively and her eyes wandered.

What did he see in that mirror? She asked herself. Then there on that mirror her son had forgotten something.

Dagny didn't stop masturbating but thoughts raced through her head. Dagny had no respectability, no self-dignity anymore.

She was like an animal, a slut that could not get enough and would go low. She was no intelligent being, her instincts dominated and dictated her behavior so without doubts in her head she leaned forward and stuck her tongue out.

Dagny licked the sperm left over on the mirror her son had just left. She took it into her mouth and her body shook with the greatest orgasm she had ever experience.

She couldn't stay on her feet, she kept quivering until she was on floor with a smile from ear to ear. His still warm sperm rested inside her and she couldn't be hornier and happier.

Dagny gained in confidence from that day on. In the days following she enjoyed every bit of fun she could get. Everything she tried worked.

She started to get complains about her work performance but she ignored them because more important matters were in her mind.

While wearing her white shorts she walked up to her son who sitting outside on their porch. He was using his phone and snacking from a bowl of fruit. It was summer by then and the hot weather was perfect for showing her legs.

Dagny took the bowl from him and sat on his lap. Little by little his cock grew and Dagny fed her son until the bowl was empty. She talked about mundane things and he didn't protest.

Before she left to work one morning Dagny waited for her son at the door. She kissed his lips softly and left to work without giving him a chance to react.

She wore the same chemise every night and walked around the house without a worry. Her son's eyes followed her. Even more importantly she could see his cock bulging up in his pants, his shorts, or that one time she walked in on him super early and he was only wearing his underwear.

Dagny knew the time for more 'delicate' actions was approaching. But when?

She was waiting for something. The problem was that she didn't know that something was. Everything was set but now she needed to make that extra move. She knew it would be risky and it scared her.

One thing she knew, there would be no words.

There were no words appropriate for what she wanted. She knew she just had to make the move, to take that next risky step if that cock would ever be inside her. But when?

After all those months she found herself here. Watching that young body in the shower. Her obsession. He pulled on his large cock that surely looked larger, and tastier, because he had a flat and firm abdomen. Skinny legs, big balls. He moaned.

He had always been silent. He had always kept his eyes open but now he closed them. Now he made noise.

He exclaimed to himself, "Fuck, yes Mom, yes Mom." That was it. Dagny froze. Part of her hoped this day would never come. It terrified her as much as it excited her.

She moved closer and her heart started racing at the words she had just heard. Dagny knocked on the glass door. She looked into his eyes that pointed in her direction. He had stopped moving, even breathing. He had heard the knocking but didn't dare move.

Dagny turned around and started to walk away. She dropped her dildo in the middle of the bathroom floor. She had come into the room naked and found her clothes on her bed. She grabbed her panties and threw them by the bathroom door. Then the skirt she was going to wear for work went next. Hr clothing created a passage for her son to find.

He would. He opened the shower door without a sound. On the floor he saw the purple dildo. He stood just above it and felt his cock react. After he had stopped masturbating his cock had relaxed but then he looked up again and saw lace panties by the floor. He was hard again. A dildo, the panties.

Cautiously he followed the trail unable to think clearly about his destination.

He found the skirt and slowly raised his eyes. He saw the legs of the bed then the mattress in its white bed sheet. Then the bottom of two feet.

Dagny's ass looked beautiful. Naked, white, ready, up in the air. She waited on all four, her pussy was wet and desperate.

She felt the bed move and expected anxiously that rod she had watched for so long.

Instead he used his tongue. His nose touched the area between her butthole and her pussy and his tongue licked her deep. She moaned right away though quietly. He licked her pussy in such a way that he took some of her juices into his mouth. He spread her cheeks with his hands and licked starting down from her clit and up over her asshole and still up over her crack until reaching her lower back. He did it two more times.

Finally his cock's head arrived at her opening. Her pussy shivered as he moved his head up and down her pussy lips. Her wetness lubricating his head. Dagny loved the sensation then moan loud when he decided to go in.

The feeling, the filling, the stretching. Dagny's pussy opened up as he buried his cock inside her. Nothing else mattered to her.

Her fantasies came up short. In her fantasies Dagny still had some control over her mind. In reality, she was not a conscious being, she was an animal. She knew nothing else other than the cock that filled her and the pleasure her stretching walls sent through her body.

He started moving in and out of her and Dagny met his movement unconsciously. Her ass moved back and forth to meet him and so soon she had a long animalistic orgasm. It was a whole body experience that started in her pussy and spread throughout her limbs and head.

And yet he wouldn't stop. No, he kept at it disregarding her, he only cared about his own pleasure.

Dagny didn't know for how long this continued but at one point with much effort she let him out. She turned around dragging the sheets over with her. Her back was uncomfortable thus but now she looked at him.

He didn't waste time, he was back inside her again on his knees with his strong hands on her spread thighs.

Dagny kept her eyes open to watch him urgently move in and out of her. So young. Her son. So beautiful. His whole body was wet from the shower and with the low morning light his torso was shining.

In this position she just relaxed and felt intensely her vagina do the job by holding on to his cock. She had another orgasm that made her body jerk. But her son held her in place for his fucking to continue. Her juices flowed freely and she felt the wetness being spilled out as he withdrew from her pussy just to go back in again creating more of her liquid joy.

Once recovered from her orgasm Dagny planted her palms on his abdomen and led him down on his back.

He's face for the first time took the shape of realization. He looked up at his mother and besides what his erect penis would say he felt doubt.

She on the other hand was sure of what she was doing. Without being penetrated she regained some control but this only allow her to remember the past few months.

For months she had thought about this moment and her brain had come up with strange acts of indulgent sexual diversions.

She pulled up his foot and sucked his toe then licked some of his foot before caressing his calves with hands and tongue. She wasn't kidding about wanting to taste him everywhere.

His muscles were small for a man but bigger than a woman's. What's more he was firm all over. Dagny continued with her tongue through his legs until she arrived at his cock. She finally looked at it from up close. It was all she could ever want.

Vigorous and thick, she licked its length from bottom up. She licked and licked seductively then decided to linger on its head.

Her eyes met his as she opened her mouth and took the head in. It was nice, smooth like nothing else, and her small mouth widen and filled. Her eyes didn't leave his as she took in more and more.

She moved her tongue and pulled the cock out. She forgot his eyes now and slowly began sucking again, taking her time, tasting his cock.

After a few minutes Dagny felt the pressure of his hands behind her head. She opened her mouth as wide as she could and let him take control as he pushed her into him. When she would get as far as she could her head would retract and he would let her back off.

It was difficult to time her breathing but it was pleasurable in a primitive way. His energy and urge to satisfy himself despite her feelings was very palpable and she enjoyed it. He pushed her into him again and her pussy throbbed with pleasure at being losing control to him.

The problem was that she felt him closing to his orgasm. She pushed her head off his hands and he understood. He laid down his hands and slowed his breathing. After kissing his dick Dagny continued by licking his stomach and up to his chest. She moaned while she licked which was harden her son's cock.

She looked up at his face and decided she would like to sit on it. Now on her knees she began to move over him. Her pussy lips touched his cock as she advances over but just as she was passed his crotch-area he pulled her down.

His hands grabbed her hips and down her ass sat on his cock. The penetration was smooth and fast. His cock opened her pussy in a forceful motion.

Up and down she moved as her son pushed in and out of her.

She smiled at the thought that instead of sitting on his face she was sitting on his cock. It brought her happiness. I'll sit on that face later!

She dropped her torso down and kissed his mouth. His hands moved to her ass as they kissed and fucked.

The kiss was passionate. Dagny lost herself in it, feeling her tongue fight his. The pressure of his hands on her ass turned her on as well. She pulled away for second and he stuck his tongue out. She grabbed his tongue with her lips and tried to suck on it before kissing him fully again.

He's so young, so skinny, so big in the right place. Dagny made love to her son in this manner for a lengthy period of time.

She didn't stop kissing him until she felt his body quiver. He wouldn't stop fucking her but she stopped kissing him knowing he was about to cum. He kept his eyes closed and on his face she could see how much effort he was pounding into her.

So Dagny reached with one hand to open his eyes.

With their faces almost touching Dagny said in her most innocent tone, "You can cum in Mommy." He just looked at her in silence, eye to eye. Dagny raised her torso and placed her hand on his abdomen.

Then she met his movement. In and out they fucked each other with intense eye contact.

He came. His sperm burst into her, Dagny lifted her eyes to the ceiling and screamed. She began to orgasm again herself. His sperm kept coming and Dagny lost track of time as her orgasm lasted minutes. Minutes.

Minutes in which her body took a life of its on and her brain went blank.

She moaned continuously taking glances at her lusty-eyed son. Her body convulsing, she was blissful. Fuck everyone. The sin, the problems, the shame, it was all worth it for Dagny had never been happier.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She smoked a cigarette in bed while her son slept next to her.

Her son had given it to her and afterwards he had fallen asleep. She didn't even know he smoked and it had been years since she had quit.

She also didn't know if she would pick up the smoking habit again. She didn't know many things.

Of course she would keep this a secret at least for as long as she could. Yet she felt no shame. Yes, she was afraid of many things. The future was so uncertain, even if things went well she would grow old and then what? When would her son move on and away from her? Will he find a girl his age? There would have to be pain to pay for how good she felt now. Still she felt a strong sense of will power.

These were scary thoughts but the cigarette was helping. She was calm and thoughtful. At least she had the present. They would fuck again once he woke up and that was enough to keep going with the uncertainty of the future.

Every one of them. All those people who belonged to a society that would look with hatred at her actions, they would never feel what she had felt. They were too afraid to follow those sinful instincts, they would never achieve her level of happiness... her pleasure... her orgasms.

Fuck them, I won.

Dagny finished her cigarette and left the room naked. She drank much needed water and returned to the room.

He had been sleeping for close to an hour. I mean he's young.

So Dagny climbed the bed and proceeded to wake up her son by sitting lightly on his face.

12