Dagon Dethroned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My first mate took to his heels in my ship, which I have to admit was the right thing to do even if it was damned inconvenient for me at the time. I set all sail I could on the trader tub and tried to get away, but got chased onto the reefs here. Of course the Minoans just laughed as we broke up, rowed off without even trying to rescue anyone in the water. Lost some good fighters to the sea, only this few of us swam away from the wreck"

He grins and continues. "That was bad luck, to be sure, but see what happens next. We get washed up here by the waves and the first thing that happens is the only person in the whole place who can lead us to water, not to mention treasure, comes dancing up right into our grasp. There's no doubt that some god is smiling on us now."

Danili's heart sinks as he realizes that being thought pirates does not bother these men. They ARE pirates. The priest consoles himself by thinking that if he can survive until the supply vessel arrives it will be him watching the pirates being tormented and chained.

The captain seems to know Danili's thoughts. "We won't be waiting around for your ship, little priest. Mine is still out there, and you can be sure they're looking for me. All we need to is light a signal fire at the top of this temple of yours. As the highest point around it's sure to be noticed. Now, enough talk, time to move."

The sailor who had whipped Danili brandishes his lash. The priest suddenly realizes it is the same man who had squeezed his bottom cheek earlier. "Lead on, sweets," the sailor says with the same lewd wink, and just as before the others laugh.

Once again Danili leads the sailors, just as he had on the way to the spring. This time however he's naked and bound, with a whip flicking in to snap painfully at his behind if they consider the priest to be moving too slow. The sailors no longer mutter and whisper, now Danili can hear all that they're saying. Rude comments about Danili's effeminacy and weakness, mocking comparisons of his body to whores the sailors have known, crude and lascivious suggestions about what they'd like to do to the priest.

When the temple comes into sight the sailors surge forward, laughing and cheering, now dragging Danili with them instead of allowing him to lead the way. Once they arrive the priest's halter is tied to the handle of the open door of the main shrine while the captain issues quick orders, sending his men through the temple to search out food, tools, valuables. Everything they find is all brought back to the main shrine and dumped onto the tessellated floor to be sorted in piles.

One sailor climbs up to the roof, others toss up your firewood so he can build the signal fire. When the stock of firewood is considered to be inadequate Danili's table, chair and other furniture is broken up to fuel the blaze.

Once the fire is going the men the men return to the main shrine. The sailors are happy now, gleefully eating from Danili's food supply and admiring their haul of booty, which is considerable. Dagon's shrine contains many articles of silver, ivory, and lapis lazuli, as well as stores of expensive incense and spices for ceremonies.

As they gloat one of them points out the marble statue of the god where he sits on his throne facing the altar. "Old Dagon doesn't seem to mind us helping ourselves to his treasure, or at least he's got other things on his mind. In fact, I'd say he's even hornier than I am."

They all chuckle, and another decides to add to the joke by addressing Danili. "Hey sweets, does your god always go around like that? Isn't it a bit awkward to be hard as stone all the time?"

Danili does not answer. The statue here in this temple shows the god in his priapic state. Dagon is seated nude, legs together, his arms spread on the armrests of the throne, his phallus standing up proud from his lap.

"C'mon, lambkin, answer us," a sailor insists. "Do you ever help old Dagon out with that problem of his? You know, give him a go?"

The priest remains silent until one of them kicks him. Realizing these men have his life in their hands he mumbles, "I serve all the god's needs."

"Service his needle, more like," one quips. This comment makes Danili blush, which only draws more attention to him and more mocking laughter.

A sailor rummages through the looted altar vessels and draws out the large vial of chrism from the pile. He opens it and sniffs.

"Smells too perfume-y to cook with. Hey, priestess, what's the oil for?" he calls.

"It is the chrism for anointing the god," Danili replies.

"Anointing? What does that mean?" the sailor demands.

"It is applied to the god's ... the god's plow," the priest answers reluctantly. It makes his blush grow hotter, which in turn makes the sailors laugh raucously.

"You know, captain, it's going to be a while before the ship gets here," a new sailor suggests slyly. "Not much to do till then, so why not let us have a little fun?"

This suggestion brings cheers and spirited agreement. The captain puts up a hand, silencing the others.

"I suppose that after what you've been through you deserve a little relief," he says, bringing more cheers before he holds up his hand for silence again. "But no rough stuff, any real damage to the goods and I take it out of the hide of the man who causes it, understand?"

Then he flashes his white teeth in a grin. "And as captain I go first."

Danili is already dreading what the men mean by "fun" and his fears are confirmed as they seize him and once more re-tie him in a new position. Now the priest lies crossways over his own altar, rump and head off either edge, legs and arms stretched out and lashed individually to the lower corners. The position presents Danili's hindquarters to the temple door but allows him to look up at the statue of Dagon. Danili silently pleads with the god for succor.

The captain walks between Danili and the statue, filling his view. The pirate leader strips off his tunic and reveals his already-stiff cock. To Danili's shock the captain's member is larger than that belonging to the statue of the god. One of his crew rushes over and pours chrism over the man's fully erect penis.

"Guess we'd better 'anoint' the captain's plow, seeing as he's about to be your god," the sailor chuckles spitefully.

Danili doesn't reply though his heart is pounding madly. He looks up and the captain smiles at him, the same smile Danili thought so handsome when they first met. Next he walks behind Danili. The priest feels strong hands grasp his bottom cheeks and separate them, holding them wide. It is the same way Danili has so often held them wide while crouching over the god's lap.

The blunt, oily head slips into Danili's cleft, seeks and finds the gate, begins to press there. The priest wills himself to relax. Serving the god has taught him what to do to avoid pain in this situation. Even so the captain's piercing of the entrance causes Danili to gasp out loud. The watching sailors laugh and catcall.

Danili has never taken a mortal's phallus before, only that of the god. The captain is massive, even thicker than the god. His malehood feels different as well, the flesh and blood member is warm and not so harsh and unyielding as marble.

The captain drives in slowly, and Danili gives silent thanks that he is being given time to adjust to other man's bulk. Finally the organ is sunk deep as it will go, the captain's hips pressed against Danili's buttocks. The captain rests there, allowing the priest's tight opening to stretch around his shaft. Danili lets out another groan at the feeling of fullness.

"Didn't I tell you? Knew it on sight, a nice hard one in the honeypot was what this harlot wanted from us all along," a sailor mocks.

The captain draws his member back now, sliding out of Danili's narrow channel. This time it is obvious when he reaches the special place, the one that always brings pleasure to Danili when the god uses him. The priest is stunned, he'd thought it was the god's power he had felt inside him at those times. But this living man clearly has the same power over Danili as did the god.

Danili grunts as the captain drives back deep again, opening him still wider. The captain pulls back once more and begins moving rhythmically within Danili's rear passage. In and out, back and forth, the plow splitting the furrow, the fish breaching the wave, just as in the hymns Danili once chanted.

It is both like the way the god once claimed Danili for his own and different. When it was the god it was Danili's own movements that set the pace. Now everything is out of his control, Danili is helpless under this man's hands and phallus. The captain sets the rhythm and the depth and the force, Danili can do nothing to either stop him or urge him onward.

Danili is moaning steadily now as the captain moves within him, a series of sighs and gasps in time with the strong, unremitting motion of his shaft inside Danili's narrowness. Danili's pleasure is growing, too, the captain's plow rubs against his special place again and again, causing Danili's breath to come faster and his heart to beat harder. The priest gives out a sharp, high whine as he feels a spike of heat travel down his own maleness. The captain's thrusts have made Danili spurt out a little watery seed, and it dribbles from the tip of his stiffening member. The priest feels awe, because this mortal has made him surrender the same tribute to his masculine prowess that Danili gave only to the god in times past.

A sailor spies the wetness Danili has deposited against the altar and hoots in delight, calling the others' attention to it. They guffaw and praise their captain.

"You've gotten the little whore to spend!" Danili hears, also, "Guess this Dagon-worshiper really loves that big spear of yours, cap'n."

Danili flushes with shame, because these men, pirates and defilers though they are, have the truth of it. He cannot help but enjoy what is happening, just as he cannot help but think of it as the captain proving his mastery over Danili and at the same time showing the love he bears for the priest, just as the similar ritual with Dagon did in the past.

The captain continues, moving on Danili like the waves on the sea, his wonderful masculine weapon piercing the priest over and over. He drives against Danili's special place and forces out more tribute from the priest's smaller penis. Then the captain begins to drive harder and faster until at last Danili gives out a wordless cry and the thin nectar is replaced by thicker semen bursting out of Danili's erection. The heavy cream squirts over Danili's thighs and the altar in a gush. This has never happened to the priest before, at least not without the assistance of his own hand on his member. A mortal has done to him what the god never could.

As Danili reaches this supreme moment his back passage squeezes and suckles its invader and the captain arrives at his own culmination. Great amounts of hot seed spill from his virile organ as he pumps, filling Danili's deepest parts. The captain lets out a groan as his virile semen surges into the priest. As the flow lessens he sags down onto Danili's body, his warm hairy chest against the priest's smooth back. His hands caress the soft body under him as he breathes in Danili's ear wordlessly. Danili is certain that it is only exhaustion that prevents the captain from murmuring words of love.

Finally the captain pushes himself up and draws his softening member from Danili's backside. The priest feels some of the man's copious semen run out of the gaped opening to drip from Danili's own seed-sacks. There it mixes with what Danili deposited on the altar. Danili imagines this joining of both their essences is a sign, that what has happened is a blessing that was meant to be.

It is not over, of course. The other seven men are waiting, and after what they've just seen are more aroused than ever. Each of them takes his turn mounting Danili, plundering the priest's body like the pirates they are. The others watch and snigger while waiting their turns.

Some of them take Danili roughly, spanking his bottom with calloused hands as they use him. Others run their rough paws over Danili's skin and mutter what they imagine are arousing words to him as they drive their rods in and out. None of them are the size of the captain, and none of them have his skill. Nor his endurance for that matter. The sailors have not had women for a long time, so their coupling with Danili is both crude and brief.

While the third sailor is working away at the priest's backside, the next in line becomes impatient and demands that Danili take his erection orally. This is something the priest has never done, but the pirate's threats make Danili open his mouth and allow him inside. The sailor roughly instructs Danili in what he wants him to do with tongue and lips. The taste of the sailor's semen when he finishes is salty and unpleasant, but others now demand the same treatment, including some that have already been inside the priest's rear passage. After they pull at Danili's hair and harshly pinch his nipples a few times Danili swiftly learns the new way to please them.

Almost all of the men twice release their seed inside one of Danili's openings before they are finally satisfied. One of them has Danili three times and brags about it. Only the captain has abstained after his first usage, and despite Danili's fatigue and soreness he feels an odd regret about this.

The pirates kill one of the milk-goats and roast it, but before the meal is done the lookout they have set calls out that he sees a sail. It is their ship and they signal it where to land before gathering up all the plunder of the temple and setting out for the beach. That plunder includes Danili, of course, still naked and now smeared with spent semen as well.

The crew aboard ship are delighted to see their captain and mates, and more delighted at the sight of their rich takings. They eye Danili as well as the castaways boast of their erotic use of the priest. Danili is soon enduring their hands fondling and exploring his pale flesh. The priest is afraid, there are more than twenty new men on the ship and all seem ready to take him at once. This would be a rape he doubts he would not survive without injury. But the captain drives them back, saying that Danili is not to be mishandled. The men grumble but retreat, and hope again rises in the priest.

Danili is not chained on the open deck in the sun with the other captives, but put under the awning that serves as the captain's chamber. The captain gruffly says it is to preserve his fair skin and thus his value on the auction block, but inwardly Danili believes it is the captain's way of helping him.

That night Danili goes to were the captain sleeps. He wakes as Danili comes close but stays on his back, watching. Danili opens the captain's loincloth and brings out the other man's soft member, then bends down and take it between his lips as he so recently learned to do. The male spear lifts, and Danili uses all the tricks with his lips and tongue that the sailors had demanded. Danili wants his lover to understand that the priest is his, and his alone.

When the captain is breathing hard and his phallus begins to twitch Danili releases the member his wet mouth and climbs on top, his legs straddling the captain's. It is a little awkward because of Danili's chained hands, but he manages to lower himself onto the captain's upright plow. Danili reaches behind his back and takes the captain's erection in hand to make sure the angle is right, much like the way he worshiped the god in the past, except that the god was always seated and Danili's lover is now supine.

Danili shudders as the hard, spit-slick shaft parts the gate and sinks deep. Then Danili begins to rise and fall, riding the captain's phallus just as he once did the god's. The priest sighs as the other man's stiffness flexes and works against Danili's special place, bringing him the pleasure he's been craving since the last time the two of them made love. It is difficult with his hands chained behind him, Danili can only move slowly and carefully.

The captain sits up, taking the position of the god. But unlike the god, whose cold stony arms were always fixed to his throne, Danili's new lover's warm mortal arms wrap around him, supporting and cradling the priest. He begins to move with Danili, helping the priest slide his opening over the erect shaft, thrusting up to meet Danili's descending rump. Danili pants and whimpers softly, not wanted the sailors around them to wake.

The captain surprises Danili by pressing close and bringing his lips to Danili's in a deep, passionate kiss. Their tongues meet and Danili moans into the other man's mouth as the ritual continues. Except the priest is not serving the needs of an unmoving and unmoved god but those of a warm, responsive, wonderful man.

Danili feels the member inside him throb and pulse. The understanding that the captain is again filling him with his seed makes the priest laugh softly with delight, just before his own ending seizes him. Danili trembles and shivers in the captain's arms as ecstasy seizes him and the priest's tribute spills from his penis.

"You are more of a god than Dagon," Danili whispers, staring into the captain's eyes. "You are my god, and I wish to worship only you."

The captain's shaft slowly goes limp and slides out but he keeps Danili close, kissing his face and murmuring soft endearments. Danili falls asleep in his arms.

In the morning there is trouble. Last night's lovemaking could not go unheard on such a small craft, and the sailors argue that if the captain uses Danili as his whore then all should have a chance. Danili wants to shout at them that he is not the captain's whore but his lover, but he know this would not help. The pirate crew is angry and seems near to mutiny.

In the end the captain agrees that Danili will service the crew, but only with his mouth. He again demands that none of the sailors mistreat the priest. Danili still regrets that the sailors will be allowed to use him, but he understands it is the best of bad choices. He is glad that the captain has chosen to preserve Danili's rear passage, the one that can give Danili pleasure, for his own exclusive use.

So Danili stays under the awning, and during the day sailors come to him, one at a time, to have their members suckled. For the rest of the voyage Danili must swallow many loads of their bitter seed. It is disgusting and he lives for the nights, the time when the captain returns to Danili and the two of them make love together.

It all ends when at last the ship reaches a port friendly to the pirates. Despite what Danili has fantasized about his relationship with the captain he is still a captive, a piece of plunder taken by men whose living is pillage and rapine. He will be sold for the price he can bring as a slave.

The captain clearly regrets the need, but as he says aloud to his crew in front of Danili his first loyalty is to his men, some of whom have served him faithfully for years. He cannot cast that aside in order to save someone he has known for merely for days.

So it is the captain himself who drags Danili himself through the streets to the market, despite the priest's weeping pleas along the way. He consigns Danili to the slave dealer and, after one last look at the priest's face, turns and walks away.

Danili will not see the captain again until years later, when the pirate will arrive to rescue the priest from the tents of the desert chieftain whose slave and favored odalisque Danili will become.

But that is another story.

The End.

12