Dahamrai & Henderson Ch. 04

Story Info
The teacher takes his student out for a check-up.
6.6k words
4.72
17.9k
6

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Layla Dahamrai has just begun her second year at university. She's acing every class and is one of the department's best students in her cohort. However, she's not getting along with her professor in her East Asian Regimes & Empires class, not that it's really her fault. It doesn't help that she's hot for her teacher either. Sebastian Henderson expects the best out of his students, given he's teaching at one of the most prestigious universities in London. He's had enough of Layla stumbling into his class late at the beginning of the semester. In the six years he's been teaching in academia, he has never desired a student until now. Layla and Sebastian will soon come to realise they have more in common during, and definitely out of, office hours.

Chapter 4: Studying Sex Education with a Check-Up

21/10/2017

It has been almost a week since I was last with Sebastian. My phone is ringing on my side table. It's not ideal considering my head is pounding from all the vodka and tequila I necked down last night. Who has decided to call a hungover person at eleven in the morning? I reach out for it with my eyes closed. "Hello?" My voice is muffled by the pillow.

"Morning. Sounds like you had quite the night, honey." Ugh, is Sebastian calling me right now to torture me? All I can do was a grunt in response. "I really liked those messages you sent me last night. Your phone call really did it for me, too." His voice is so smug, I can practically hear his smile through the phone.

I lift my head from the pillows. "If you let me sleep off the alcohol, I may have a chance to use my brain long enough to recall how I scandalised you while I was inebriated."

Sebastian laughs at my sour mood. God, I need to chunder. "I'm calling to remind you of your appointment today."

"And to catch me at my worst. Sadist." I turn over to sit up. "You're picking me up at seven, right?"

"Yes. I'll be far away from the house. No one will suspect a thing."

"Good. What exactly are we doing tonight?"

"You're getting a special check-up tonight," he says gleefully.

"You could just say you're going to fuck me on an examination table."

"Where's the fun in that, love?" I couldn't argue with him on that one.

----------

I'm sitting on the examination table, swinging my legs back and forth, as Sebastian stands watching me with his arms crossed. I have no idea how he has pulled this off. How did an actual doctor agree to let him use a genuine examination room?

It's cold in here. I'm wearing nothing but a thin set of yoga leggings and a very tight, almost ill-fitting, yoga bra as instructed by Sebastian. I shiver in anticipation. I don't actually know what's about to happen. The promise of a good fuck and orgasm is enough for me.

A man suddenly walks into the room. I quickly read his badge -- he's a visiting doctor. The stranger knows Sebastian really well though. They greet each other with a knowing fondness. Are they friends? He's a handsome man. The man's name is Fred. He's got wavy blonde hair and hazel eyes filled with the same warmth as Sebastian's. My tension eases a little.

Fred finally turns around to me. "Hello, Layla. I'm Frederick Astor. I'll be your doctor today."

"How would you prefer I address you, Freddie?" I bat my lashes and lean forward so he can catch a glimpse over my breasts that are almost spilling out of the yoga bra. "Maybe you'd like Fredster? Or is it just Fred?"

Fred chuckles at my playful nature. Sebastian steps forward. "Try to behave, Layla."

"I like all of the little nicknames your pet gave me. For now, let's stick with Dr Astor while I give you your examination, okay?"

"Yes, Dr Astor. So, how do you know Professor Henderson?" Fred isn't familiar with the examination room and begins checking where everything is. He moves to check the tray where all of the medical equipment has been laid out for my physical exam. "Are you okay? Please tell me you've done at least one medical exam, Dr Astor."

"I can assure you I have." He gives me that reassuring smile that I'm sure is reserved for patients. "I've been a friend of Sebastian's since our boarding school days, I'm doing him a little favour here. I'm sure you can tell by now this isn't my speciality. I'm actually a cardiothoracic surgeon."

"Are you that worried about giving me such a good orgasm I have a heart attack in the middle of it?" I turn to Sebastian. "You might want to remember that I'm the one who's ten years younger than you."

Freddie laughs at my teasing. "You should be careful with her, Bash. I think she'll make a good go of it."

"You're going to find out just how powerful my vagina is, Dr Astor." They both burst into laughter and I continue swinging my legs as I wait for his instructions.

----------

Freddie picks up his clipboard and asks Sebastian to undress me. "Don't I get a robe?" I ask him as he takes off my trainers and socks.

Sebastian moves from his position against the wall. "Do you want a robe?" I shake my head. "Then don't ask for one." I stick my tongue out at him as he takes off my leggings and bra. Sebastian didn't tell me to wear any panties, so I didn't.

"Well, well, well. You're not wearing any panties today? You've really become quite the slut in the past two weeks." He leans in to whisper in my ear as he finishes removing my bra.

"This is coming from the man who's being fucking me almost every day." Freddie just laughs at the two of us. Sebastian grabs me by the waist and sits me back on the tall examination table. I cross my arms to cover my breasts and my pussy. I look down as the two fully clothed men stare at me.

"You've got a beautiful body, Layla. I'm going to need you to uncross your arms so I can actually examine it." I slowly unfold and place my hands on my sides and scoot up the table.

"Great, shall we get started, Layla?" Freddie asks as he sits in a chair in front of me. Sebastian moves back to lean against the desk and watches us. I read the clipboard, there's a form, it reads 'Physical Exam, Female, Layla Dhillon." I finally make eye contact with Freddie again. He gives me another one of those smiles. All I can return is a weak, nervous one.

"I'm going to start with your vital signs. I'll start off with your blood pressure and pulse." I offer Freddie my wrist and his fingers glide over my pulse point. He wheels himself over to the blood pressure cuff and wheels back to place it on my arm. He stands over me and places it around my right arm. The machine finishes whirring. "That's good, your blood pressure is 100/70."

Freddie unwraps the cuff and picks up a thermometer from the tray. "Layla, I want you to lay down on your front on the table for me," I hop off the table and turn to lay on my front, "That's great. I just need you to pull your knees under yourself and raise your hips."

Oh, God. Freddie wanted to see all of the goods immediately, nonetheless, I quickly follow his instructions. My arousal is beginning to get the better of me, even though we have only just begun with the exam. Boy, this is going to be a long doctor's appointment. I hear the snap of his gloves. It clicks at that moment. He was going to put the thermometer inside me.

Freddie notices how I freeze on the table. "Yes, I'm going to take your rectal temperature. I want to get the most accurate temperature for you." I look over my shoulder and watch him lubricate the thermometer. "Layla I need you to spread those beautiful cheeks of yours." My hands are shaking as I reach back and spread my cheeks apart. "Have you tried anal with her, Bash?"

"I've managed to massage her hole and get my pinky finger in there but she clenches so hard I can't even manage to get near the signet ring I wear." My cheeks flood with heat as Sebastian discusses how he attempts to finger my arsehole whenever he's fucking me from behind. It just makes me too nervous.

"You don't have to be nervous Layla. Sebastian, do you mind holding her cheeks for her?" Sebastian nods and walks over to hold my cheeks apart. "I just need you to push out a little bit for me Layla." With a deep breath, I push out a little, and that's all it takes for him to slide the thin piece of glass into my rectum.

The sensation is odd, strange, yet I'm still aroused and painfully so. My arousal was trickling down my thigh. I could feel the cold air hitting my pussy and all I want to do is reach out and give myself some relief. Both Sebastian and Freddie notice my discomfort as I shuffled my ass from side to side. Freddie is amused, "Are you aroused, Layla?"

I'm ashamed and humiliated but it turns me on even more. "Yes, Dr Astor," I whisper. I look at Sebastian and he looks at me proudly. I smile at him weakly again.

"That's perfectly normal. Layla, why don't you touch yourself while we wait?" I look to Sebastian for approval but he remains still. Freddie takes my hand and brings it to my cunt. "Put your hand right there between your legs and touch your clit."

I stare at Sebastian, who is giving me a beautiful, crooked smile. I begin rubbing my clit in circular motions right in front of the doctor's face as I stare into Sebastian's eyes. I take my other hand and pump my fingers in and out of my cunt. I'm fucking myself on my fingers in front of them and the very thought spurs me on. Freddie starts playing with the rectal thermometer. He twirls it in my asshole, pulling it in and out rapidly, all I do is clench in response.

"Don't worry, Layla. Bash will get his cock into this ass soon. You're very responsive." The doctor reassures me. In all honesty, I can't wait for the day Sebastian would get his dick up there, I greatly enjoy his finger up there even though it makes me nervous.

Sebastian lets go of my arse cheeks and pets my hair. "She's very excited at the moment. Aren't you Layla?"

"Ah! Yes, Professor Henderson. It's all I've been thinking about since you told me you'd take me there."

"Soon after you'll be triple stuffed. I'll find cocks to stuff all of those holes." Sebastian nods at Freddie. I moan at the idea of it. He never mentioned the specifics of what would happen when he wanted to watch me with other people. However, I had my suspicions it was to be gang banged and the prospect of it makes me cum.

"Ooh! Yes! I'm cumming!" I feel pressure on my bladder. I think I'm going to pee. I just can't bring myself to stop my fingers. "Oh no! Fuck!" I climax. The waves come over me and I'm shaking on the table. I don't even notice Freddie pulling out and announcing my rectal temperature.

I sit upon my heels and look down to find a little puddle on the table. Shit! I actually wet the table. I turn and back away from the table. Sebastian holds out his arm to stop me from running off. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay." I blankly look up at him. I've finally been stunned into silence. "Freddie, tell her it's okay."

I look back at Freddie. I can practically feel how red my cheeks are. "Of course, Bash." Freddie looks at me and takes my hand into both of his. "You just squirted, honey. You're just in a bit of shock from the high of your orgasm. It may happen from time to time, if not every time, and that's perfectly normal."

"I know it's normal! But, come on, look at how much I released!" Freddie comes around to my side and starts rubbing me to reassure me.

"It may seem like a lot but a little cup full of female ejaculate is normal. I mean, just look at your Professor, I have never seen him so proud in his life. For once, it's not him being proud of himself, but the fact that you cum so beautifully over my table."

"O-okay. Let's carry on with the exam." Freddie moves to start cleaning my ejaculate off of the table while Sebastian kisses me deeply.

"You're doing so well, darling," he murmurs as he pulls away from my lips.

----------

"Layla, I want you to lay on your back and spread your pussy with your fingers. That's right. Show how slick and wet you are for your Professor and Doctor." God, is he trying to make me squirt all over the table with just his words now? "Is this how wet she normally gets?"

Sebastian nods. "Yeah. She sometimes soaks through her panties and onto her trousers. That's without me touching her."

"Excellent. Layla, can you sit up for me, sweetheart?"

"Yes, Doctor Astor."

"I'm going to examine your breasts now. I want you to raise your arms above your head." Freddie slowly checks my breasts with his warm hands. "The palpation of both breasts are normal. The weight is also very good. Your nipples have a normal appearance. I'm also going to measure those nipples of yours." He pulls out a tape measure over my breasts.

"Ah!" I yelp as he tugs it over my breasts. Your areolae are three centimetres each. Now for your nipples." Freddie pulls on my nipples and uses his thumb to rub them. They were already pretty hard and sensitive. "Are you always this sensitive when you have your nipples played with?"

"Yes, Doctor Astor."

"Bash, can you suck on her left breast while I suck on her right?"

"Of course." They both latch onto my nipples and begin sucking hard.

"Ooh! Yes!" I'm lost in the sensation of the licking and gentle nipping of my breasts.

"Perfect, Layla." I look down at his clipboard and see how he charts my responsiveness. "Do her nipples become erect spontaneously?" Freddie asks Sebastian.

"Yes. You should see them in our lectures and seminars! It's all I can think about as she argues with me." I giggle at the thought of me distracting him in class. He responds by pinching my nipple. I yelp.

"Can you lay down, Layla?" Freddie walks around the table and props it upwards. He pushes the stirrups forward and places both of my legs in them. "I don't think I'll need to lubricate my fingers for this part." Freddie inserts his fingers into my vagina. "I want you to press down for me." I press down several times. God, it feels so fucking good. "Bloody hell, you're already tight, let alone clasping onto my fingers."

Freddie withdraws his fingers and picks up a speculum. "When did you last menstruate, Layla? I assume your periods are regular since you're using birth control."

"Um, I had one the week before Professor Henderson first fucked me. My last one was last week."

"Were you a virgin?"

"No, Doctor Astor." He locks the speculum in place. It's stretching my pussy wide open. "I started having sex in my first year."

"With men? Or women?"

"Both." Freddie brings Sebastian forward and begins discussing the inside of my cunt. The doctor is taking a light and shining it over my pussy so they can both get a better look. My mind has gone blank as both men stare at me so intimately.

"Your vagina and cervix look great. Let's move on to checking your clitoris." The speculum is still in my pussy as Freddie pulls back my clitoral hood. Oh, Jesus, that's so good. "How do you like your clit rubbed? In little circles like this?" He starts rubbing my clit in little circles gently. "Or do you like it when I stroke you up and down?" He changes to strokes and I gasp again. "Maybe you like it more when I rub you from side to side?" He takes two more fingers and rubs a little harder.

"Ah! I just like it when my clit gets attention!" My hips are rising off the table. Sebastian sits on Freddie's chair and stares at me while his friend gives me the attention I've been craving most.

"Any form of attention?" Freddie turns to look at Sebastian.

"Seriously, any form of attention. I can tell you now she can't go a day without it."

Freddie turns back to me and gives me a wicked smile. He then takes his thumb and index finger and pinches my clit. "Ow! Ah! Oh! Fuck!" Freddie pulls on my clit, his evil smile widening, his eyes all lit up. My second orgasm washes over me. I raise my hips off the table. My head lulls as the tremors subside.

"I think her nipples will look beautiful would look beautiful in clamps. They look beautiful with those piercings. I think you should consider clamping that clit, too." Freddie says as he turns back to Sebastian.

"We'll see. Thos piercings are wonderful, I love how pronounced they are. I agree with you about using a clit clamp. Would you like that, sweetheart?" They both turn to look at me.

"Yes -- to both clamps. " They are not looking at each other. Their eyes are all lit up.

"Perfect. I'll look into getting you some gold clamps to match those gold barbells in your nipples and that gold nose ring of yours."

"When did you get your piercings, Layla?" Fred asks me.

"When I turned eighteen. I'm a bit of a piercing aficionado." I point to my belly button piercing. I then push my hair behind my ears and show them the multitude of piercings in each of them. "Some of the girls wanted us all to get matching piercings in one of our nipples, but Florence and Aurelia were a little scared to get theirs done. But they all ended up getting theirs done in the first few weeks of first year."

"The girls?" Freddie asks Sebastian.

"Yeah, she lives in a house with her friends from our university. There are five others. Alice, is another one of my students, she lives with her."

Freddie moans and turns back to me. "Please tell me you have erotic pillow fights and sexy sleepovers in each other's beds?"

"Not so much of the erotic pillow fights or sexy sleepovers, but we do fuck each other every now and then, or have a full-on orgy. " He smirks at me and pinches my clit again.

"Ouch! I'm not joking around." I laugh at him though.

"It's not fair to tease us when we won't get an invite. Besides, it's time to assess your sexual performance," he says as he pulls out the speculum.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

Freddie looks at me confused by my confusion. He turns to look at Sebastian and then looks back at me. "Well, either I fuck you and then Sebastian does, or I just watch as Sebastian fucks you. It's up to you, love."

----------

I gape at him. Should I do this? I know I want to, but should I go through with it? Am I betraying Sebastian by wanting to fuck Freddie? I couldn't even come up with an answer. I look at Sebastian. "I don't know."

Sebastian looks up at me from the seat. "You don't know if you want to? Or you don't know if I want you to?" I don't answer him. I want to be loyal to him. I am loyal to him. "It's okay if your answer is the latter, we already went over this."

I whisper, "I don't know if you want me to. If you do, why do you want me to?"

"First answer me this. Why do you want to do this?" He rubs my thighs to reassure me. My heart warmed. We had already discussed it at depth. He was just checking in as he promised he would, making sure I wanted to do this, otherwise it was off the table.

I take a deep breath. "I want you to watch me. I mean, I don't know why, if you were out there fucking some other woman without me there, I'll be furious. It's easy to make me jealous. Then again, the idea of actually seeing you with someone else from time to time turns me on. I don't know."

Sebastian tilts my head so I look at him. "Hey, if you go around fucking other people without me knowing about it or doing it without me there, then you'd be cheating on me as well. We do this together, or not at all, whether I am in the scene or not. I want to watch you, too. I want to do this because when I fuck you, I don't always get to see everything, but when someone else does it... I can watch every orgasm carefully. See the way you shudder. Learn how you respond to different experiences. I've never desired to do this with someone before, that still doesn't mean you have to do it if you don't want to."

"He knows my safewords, right?" Sebastian raises his hands and rubs my cheeks.

12