Dahlia is a Lovely Flower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I taste shoe leather and soft, suckable little toes... if that's a flavour?"

Dahlia threw her head back and laughed out loud. She kept her toes in-between my lips.

"What kind of panties are you wearing?" I asked.

"These!" she said playfully and spread her legs wide apart to show me a small pair of whites with lace around the waistband. Connoisseurs may know them as tangas.

"Take them off."I instructed.

And in one, smooth motion, she rolled back a bit more in her seat, legs over her head and thumbs hooked into the waistband.

"How about these?" she asked as she leaned over and put her hand over my nose; her panties scrunched up into a ball.

"You just showered," was my response. "We need to get a little more creative with those."

As gregarious as Dahlia had become since I'd felt her ass cheek, she was suddenly without a comeback.

I slipped into a parking space in the quiet little pull off and shut the car off.

"Where are we?" she asked, looking around.

Luckily, we were the only car. This part of the park didn't have much for sightseers and the trails were not used very much here--which had its pluses and its... minuses.

She still had her toes in my mouth, but now I could grab her foot and really enjoy the treat she'd been trying to just tease me with! As I slid my tongue between each of them, she let out a loud moan and the muscle in her calf went completely limp. Apparently... she was not ticklish.

"Oooh Myyyyy Gooood, you nasty man," she drooled as I devoured her toes and licked the sole her right foot.

She did have gorgeous feet and I was going to enjoy them with great enthusiasm, but right then... I wanted to enjoy a lot more than just her sexy toes. I released her foot and pulled her upright in her seat and then right on top of me. I wasn't in need of any more tests to be satisfied that she was hornier than hell and was going to give me whatever I cared to take from her.

I slid the seat back quickly to make room for her and she was in my lap like a cat! I don't know when this woman had been fucked last, but she was hot and she was ready! In one movement, as she straddled me, her mouth was on mine and her tongue was in as deep as she could push it! She was crazy! Panting and moaning and groaning as she tried her best to fuck the very back of my throat. Her hands held my face firmly as she kissed me passionately, then she ran her fingers through my hair and moaned deeply into my mouth.

She pulled my hair as she broke the kiss and slammed my head back into the headrest! She licked my throat all over and ran her wet tongue up the back of my jawbone all the way to my ears and back again. It was wild! It was passionate and it was HOT! I am usually the aggressive one, but Dahlia was like a wild animal!

I was loving every minute of this horny fit of passion that she was having, but now it was my turn to give her a little of her own medicine back. I grabbed her by a shock of her long black hair and pulled her face to mine. Her eyes were wild and surprised with my aggressive move! I crushed my mouth onto hers and it was my turn to assault her tongue and the inside of her mouth. I was loving every squirm and twist of this horny little bitch as she thrashed about like a snake. Our faces could not have been any closer and I could smell her breath as she exhaled like a fire breathing dragon through her nose. It was sweet and warm and it only served to make me even hornier and kiss her like I owned her! If we had not been parked in this very public place, on this warm afternoon, I think I would have ripped her dress right off of her and fucked her across the hood of her own car! I have absolutely no doubt that she would have been screaming like a wanton whore as I took her!

The fact was, though, that we were parked just off of the main drive through the park. I can hear you saying now, "Take the bitch into the trees and fuck her! What are you waiting for?" And if you've read any of my other stories, you know that this is one of my favourite spots to bring my ladies for a good thrashing, but... be patient, dear reader... I was not done with her yet!

We both took a moment to let the kettle cool a bit before the boiling water splashed everywhere and scalded us both. I let go of her hair and she slid back into her seat beside me. We'd raced each other up the pole and now we were sliding back a bit. She fixed her dress and her hair, then tucked her feet up under herself and leaned into my shoulder. She was warm and cuddly now. For the moment, the dragon was back in its box and she could compose her thoughts.

I composed mine too as I put my arm around her shoulder and took a quick look behind us to make sure that we were still alone. As I kissed her temple, she actually purred.

Her dress was a style that buttoned up the front and as I mentioned earlier, she was showing a very nice bit of cleavage. Bras today, can be deceptively creative in how they show a woman's chest. I have seen more than one, full-breasted beauty, singing her horny heart out from some perch near the head of her bed, only to reveal, at the moment of truth, that she was more 'entice', than she was 'what you see is what you get'. But... that's not that big of a deal either. I pulled Dahlia a little closer to me as I took my other hand and pulled her dress out a little more to see what she was hiding from me.

Another of the many things that I love about adventurous ladies is their taste in imaginative under- things. Nothing says desirable, to me, quite like a beautiful bra and panties set. Dahlia was not going to

disappoint with her taste either.

I pulled her close to me and breathed in the scent of her freshly washed hair. I kissed her again on her temple and then down the side of her forehead and across her eyelids. She was snuggled into my arms now and relaxed. I had calmed down a little bit too, but not enough to not want to see what she was

seductively showing by her buttons being undone the way they were.

I slowly undid another and then one more button. Her cream coloured skin on the side of her breast was soft and smooth looking. The fullness of the side of her breast reminded me of a skin-coloured balloon full of warm water. If I teased it, it would jiggle beautifully... tempting me to come closer and put my lips on it and feel the firmness that was giving, but never hard.

I could see the edge of her brassiere cup; I've always loved that more old fashioned term. It was an

expensive, off-white, jacquard weave on the side with an ultra-sheer inner panel allowing almost all of her cleavage to be visible to the lucky few that she chose to show it to. Most striking of all, though, was the shallowness of the cups and the fettuccine-thin straps that formed a support that hung from the lace shoulder straps. A plump looking D cup with the heaviness to hang like an udder on a very exotic breed. I had to see more.

As we necked a bit and just relaxed, I could suddenly hear the distinctive 'clip-clop' of horse's hooves on the hard roadway. Tallyho rides circled the park in the summer time, pulling fancy vintage cars of tourists seeking a more leisurely tour of the great cedar and fir forests and views of the beaches and cool waters of the Pacific Ocean beyond. We were not going to be that lucky on this afternoon.

I turned my head and saw two mounted police officers slowly making their way into our little parking area and directly towards us. They split and took up a position... one on either side of our car.

Dahlia looked more than a little rumpled, but still all dressed... except for those panties she'd teased me with earlier.

"Afternoon," the female constable said to me as she peered into the car. The convertible made a complete view of us no challenge whatsoever.

"Oh, good afternoon, Officer," I said back. "It's a beautiful day in the park."

She took her time answering as her eyes went from me, to Dahlia and then back to me.

"It is. Are you folks enjoying yourselves?" she asked with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"We are!" I quipped. Preferring to let her think of me as a fool and get on her way, instead of raising any suspicion and causing us a bit of grief. Dahlia looked a little 'flushed', but there was no law against that.

They sat upon their mounts looking at us for just a few moments more then coaxed their steeds on and headed into the forest on a trail that began just in front of our parking stall.

"Enjoy the afternoon," was her final words before leaving us.

The one thing that I knew about these mounted patrols, was that they circled around and crisscrossed the large area that this park was made up of. Along the network of trails and along the few roadways, I'd bump into them on various "hikes" I'd be on with a friend, but had never, ever come across them twice in the same day. I was pleasantly sure that we had seen the last of them today. Of just as much concern, however, were some of the other things one might encounter along the trails through the forests in this park.

* * *

"Fix yourself up, Dahlia dear!" I said as I opened the car door and stepped out.

"Where are we going?"

I smiled mischievously and just said, "You'll see, darling. You'll see."

I took a deep breath in through my nose and filled my lungs with air that was as moist and as full of the fragrances of cedar and salt air as you could find anywhere in the world. I never get tired of this

incredible scent that saturates the air here. Sadly, however, the locals tell me that the longer you live here, the less your olfactory receptors or your brain, seems to single them out and this magnificent perfume of nature sadly fades. I took another deep breath, then looked forward to the next incredible scent that nature had provided for me. Luckily, that one never seems to fade.

Dahlia got out of the car and like the horse shoes only a few minutes ago, the heels of her mules made their own 'clicking' sound on the pavement.

"St. John," she began. "I can't walk anywhere in these shoes."

"Sure you can! We won't go far." I coaxed.

I took her hand and led the way towards the same trail that the two mounted constables had just gone down themselves. The public walking paths are generously wide and well maintained so it would be an easy little stroll for Dahlia. Of course, I had no intention of staying on this particular one any longer than we had to. We'd walked only a couple of thousand feet when I steered us onto a faint,

narrow little track that was almost invisible if you didn't know it was there. This was an animal trail and it was going to lead us to a spot where the trees and the underbrush were even thicker and the

privacy more delicious. Dahlia was not the first lady to have followed me into here.

"Take your time," I cheered her along as she literally walked on her tip toes to avoid

getting stuck.

"St. John! I can't walk in these! Where are you taking me?" Dahlia whined.

"To a secret place, you sexy little slut, where clothes are not allowed and inhibitions disappear! Where ladies like you, loose virginities they never knew they even had and where all your fantasies live in secret!" I teased.

She giggled and shook her head as she concentrated on each step forward.

It was indeed a bit of a difficult walk for her, but as soon as we were a safe distance off of the main pathway, some industrious fellow had laid large planks that made the walking much easier. Another 10 minutes and we were there.

* * *

I took Dahlia in my arms and kissed her. She was once again like a kitten and purred as I tasted her mouth and played with her slippery tongue. As we kissed, I fondled her, running my hands over her

breasts and flat stomach, her shoulders and her back and again down to her ass cheeks. Her lovely ass was shapely and firm. As firm as any young woman--half her age. I had to feel her without the material of her dress getting in the way though, so as I kissed her, I slowly pulled it up and over that ass and left it bunched up around her waist. Remember, she had already shed her panties herself as we drove and they were still in my shirt pocket where she had mischievously slipped them.

Her skin was soft and supple as I ran my hands from the tops of her thighs, over the shapely curves of her cheeks and back again. Occasionally, I paused to squeeze those beautiful orbs of flesh and massage them more firmly. My fingers were much less concerned with treating her like a lady and she made a whimpering sound into our kiss as I spread her apart like someone opening the wedges of a large naval

orange. Her ass was warm and with just a hint of moistness.

"Ooooh St. John!" she sighed. "That feels so good, but..."

"There is that 'but' again," I said, massaging her naked cheeks. "Don't you trust me?"

"I do... it's not that... it's that... I've never been touched... there," Dahlia whined softly.

I let go of her ass cheeks and brought my hands up and held her face close as I nipped at her lower lip.

"You have nothing to fear, dear Dahlia... you have to trust me if you really want to be... my little slut."

She whimpered and whined one last time as I again put my tongue in her mouth, a little more forcefully this time and she signalled her surrender as she went limp in my arms.

There was nothing more to negotiate and I could have my way with her now. That may sound a bit crass, but it is exactly how this bit of theatre was intended to play out. She had to voice her hesitancy for the sake of her self-pride and once she had, she could move forward reassured that she was still a lady... in every sense of the word.

I was confident in my assessment of the situation. I knew she wanted to be done. She knew she wanted to be done. She would never have set this meeting up in the first place and then started with her foot under the table, if she hadn't hoped something would come of it.

I explained to her that she was going to have to be absolutely quiet. Sounds still travelled and she did not want to attract any attention. All kinds of sex went on in this park and all kinds of people wandered the trails hoping to find some. As the saying goes, though... two's company and three's a crowd. Let's leave those pervy gents alone... at least for today.

* * *

Dahlia stood there, subservient, as I stripped her naked. All I wanted her to have on, were those mules that made her calf muscles standout so nicely and pushed her ass out just a little more provocatively. I hung her dress neatly on a stubby branch and stood back to take in the sight of her.

"You're gorgeous, Dahlia," I said, enjoying the sights.

I again pulled her close to me and forced my tongue as deeply into her mouth as I could. She responded instantly and holding my face in her hands, returned the kiss as she moaned long and low.

My hand went between her legs and I found her cunt. There was no surprise there... she was dripping wet and oozing her honey as my fingers traced the outline of her. Her cunt was full and her labia puffy, but she had more pubic hair than I cared for. I smiled to myself as she ground her lips on mine... I was already crafting a trim for her and I knew just who was going to do it.

I touched the soft skin of her lower tummy and noticed right away the absence of any looseness or stretch marks from having given birth. 'Very nice,' I thought to myself.

After a bit of a feel, I got back to business and took her firmly by the hair. I kissed her more forcefully before telling her to stick her tongue out as far as she could. As I sucked her tongue into my mouth, I slipped two fingers into her cunt and played with her. Her legs trembled and I had to support her weight as she went limp, yet again.

"You're a hot little slut," I whispered to her as I fingered her and sucked on her out stretched tongue. "Show me what a nasty little bitch you can be... show me."

She responded by grinding her body against mine as hard as she could and moaned and whimpered into the passionate kiss we were sharing. God she was hot! I sucked on her tongue as hard as a $1000 hooker sucks a big cock and I loved all the noises she was making.

I teased her clit and I ran my fingers back between her cunt and her asshole, making a total mess of her and making sure she was nice and juicy for what was going to happen shortly.

I let go of her tongue and followed it back into her mouth with mine. She was wild again as she

returned the passion and our tongues coiled back and forth around each other. Saliva dripped and our lips were bruised, but Jesus!... this woman could kiss!

"Who's slut are you Dahlia?" I questioned.

No answer... just a moan.

"Do you want to be my slut? Is that what you were hoping for?"

Again, just a moan, but much deeper and longer than the last one.

I pushed my two fingers into her messy cunt and stirred her like I was making cake batter.

"Don't you worry, baby... I know what you need and you're going to fucking love it!"

I thrust my fingers faster and faster into her honey pot and she responded with a screech and a groan as her legs trembled uncontrollably and she orgasmed all over my hand. There is something I love about a squirter and I was loving every minute of this horny, Asian cougar who'd come looking for trouble!

As she eased back to earth she started fumbling with her hands, trying to feel my cock and get my pants undone. I grabbed her by the wrists and held them behind her back.

"Rule number one... you're the slut, Dahlia and you only take what I give you," I hissed in her ear. "There is no cock for you... until you've earned it. Understand?"

Before there was any chance for her to answer me, again I forced my tongue deep into her mouth and kissed her hard! Just to make things worse for her, I pressed the large bulge in my pants firmly against her cunt and rubbed it in a nice, slow, deliberate circle. Around and around. I made sure she knew what she was missing!

I would have loved to have dropped my pants and drove my dick as far up her cunt as she could have taken it, but I knew what was waiting if I denied her what she was so desperately craving. As I took it away from her, she actually tried to rub her cunt up against me and get just a little bit more.

Now that's a bitch in heat! I had another plan for her today though... and I knew she'd love that too!

* * *

We'd been necking and playing for about 15 minutes. She had gone crazy twice in that time and had a mess between her legs that said it all. I had no intention of fucking her that afternoon, but I was going to give her a memory she was not going to be able to forget.

I gave her one last deep, wet kiss and then pulled away.

"Stand here, you little slut," I instructed as I pulled her towards a large tree.

"Bend forwards at your waist and put your hands on either side of the tree trunk."

She was about 3 feet away from the tree and if she did what she was told, would be bent over with her ass sticking out, clinging to the tree for support.

"Spread your legs," I told her. "Further... further!"

Now I had her just the way I wanted her. I again rubbed the cheeks of her ass and then along the length of her bare back.

"Now, baby, the fun is about to start and I need you to stay as still and as quiet as possible," I whispered in her ear. "I'm going to make you feel really... really good, but only if you do

exactly as you are told. Do you understand?"

I slowly licked the inside of her ear as she whimpered a quiet little, "Yes." And so it began.

I took my phone out and took a few photos of her bent over naked in that quiet little patch of forest. Then I walked around her and made a video of her in this compromising situation too. Putting my phone away, I took my shirt off and draped it over her head. She couldn't see anything now and her head would be filled with the scent of my body. Just what I wanted.