Dahlia is a Lovely Flower Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I think she's in the mood for a little more fun... Am I right?" Judith asked Dahlia as Cherri pulled her glistening face from that messed up pussy.

"Oh ya... she's ready!" Cherri answered for her.

"Help me with my dress, doll," Judith instructed Dahlia and raised her arms over her head so the dress could be pulled up and off.

Judith had a Goddess' body and the contrast between her velvety dark skin and Dahlia's light glow was striking. Next, Judith raised Dahlia's arms and helped pull the sheer little nightie off, leaving her too, completely naked except for her heels. Taking a step closer, Judith placed her hands on Dahlia's hips and pulled her a little closer until the very tips of their nipples touched and sparks jumped between them. Back and forth, Judith teased until both their nipples were as hard as four stout nails. Pulling her closer until their lips met, Judith's wide, pink tongue slipped past Dahlia's lips and curled itself around her tongue. A little more pressure and they were in a full-on wet kiss. The sounds their lips and tongues made were loose and juicy. Their whimpers were the tattle tails of just how horny they were! A glistening strand of drool grew longer as it descended until it touched the upper curve of Dahlia's breast and formed a little puddle there.

Judith broke the kiss long enough to put Cherri's tongue back in service too.

"Cherri... let's show our special guest one of our favourite treats."

She approached the two women and took up her place behind Dahlia. Other ladies clamoured for Cherri's special talents and as Judith pulled Dahlia back into her naked embrace, the Asian minx felt the firm, pointed tip of that lovely lascivious tongue worm its way between the cheeks of her ass and begin to lick her little round donut.

"OOOH MYYY GAUUUUUD!" Dahlia whimpered into Judith's kiss.

The feel of that warm, moist tongue was more than she could stand and she could feel it corkscrewing itself past her last barrier of defence and up her nutty flavoured asshole. Judith's tongue was wrapped around poor Dahlia's and Cherri's was swirling in and out driving her absolutely mad! Women hear stories of the dangers of sapphic marauders who steal women away in the night and carry them off to a sinful island of sexual pleasures. She'd heard the stories and dared to fantasize, and now here she was... in the midst of her own kidnapping and she could not save herself even if she'd wanted to.

She felt her knees weakening and the support of Judith's arms now embracing her and holding her in her warmth. Cherri had awakened such primal feelings and thoughts, Dahlia feared she was becoming a pervert in her own right. She couldn't resist, however, and as she pushed her ass harder against Cherri's face, Cherri ate her until every nerve was crying, "CUM! CUM! CUM!" And tears began to run down her cheeks.

Dahlia's knees were now shaking as Judith broke their kiss and tapped Cherri on the top of her head.

"Stand over there against the wall, my little newbie... facing towards me," Judith commanded Dahlia.

I feared Dahlia might stumble and turn her ankle as she took the few step on wobbly legs to where she was told to position herself.

Judith approached her.

"Let your knees bend and slide down the wall, pet."

She stood in front and watched her slowly sink towards a squatting position.

"That's perfect; right like that."

Dahlia's head was level with Judith's pussy. She had no intention, however, of feeding her newest play toy, her hot, scented cunt... not yet, at least. She turned around and bent over at her waist. Her ass right at Dahlia's face level.

"Take your hands, love, and pull my cheeks wide apart."

Dahlia obeyed as if in a trance. The dark mahogany-coloured skin was smooth as satin and as she gently pulled the orbs of flesh wide apart, she saw what she'd never seen before... not hers nor any other grown woman's most private of private places. It was as if she was staring at a spinning disk of hypnotic spirals.

"Come close, pet... close enough that your lips are touching me," Judith coaxed her on.

As Dahlia leaned towards that black treasure, Judith gently pushed her ass into her face until her lips met the brown, puckered little starburst and then her head gently touched the wall once again. She had no choice. Even if she had wanted to, which she didn't, her head was sandwiched between heaven and a rock hard wall. This was going to happen.

"Lick it, pet... just like Cherri licked yours." Her voice was seductive and sensuous.

Dahlia moistened her lips and brought the tip of her tongue to Judith's asshole. There was a scent, a soft aroma, but it was not unpleasant and without further encouragement, she began to lap, gently and tentatively at first, like a kitten might lick a small bowl of cream. When she'd done that, she licked a little harder, pressing her tongue flatter and drawing it up the full length of that chocolate crease.

"That's good... uh huh... just like that. Oooh yes... just like that..."

Like a young girl having her first successes at balancing on her first bicycle, Dahlia's licks grew bolder and she pressed her tongue harder as she concentrated more specifically on the little chocolate nut. She could taste Judith in her mouth now and it only served to make her want to delve deeper.

"Oh! Fuck! Yeees, yeees, yeees... that feels sooo fuckin' good!"

From both the pressure of Dahlia's tongue and the moisture of her saliva, Judith's grip gave way, little bit, by little bit and her royal jewel began to open slowly and draw her in deeper. As she rimmed, Judith pushed back just a little bit harder and in a victorious moment, her tongue was in and she could feel the warmth and smoothness of a lesbian rectum.

"Put on a little of that music, Cherri, and dance for us."

It was Judith's turn to feel as high as a kite now as Dahlia tongue fucked her up the ass. Unlike her little newbie, however, Judith had felt these same beautiful sensations many, many times before. And she had every intention of feeling them many, many more times as Dahlia learned the art of ass eating, just as Cherri had.

"Enough," Judith announced and pulled herself off of Dahlia's tongue.

Someone, who, only a half hour before, had been an unsuspecting customer in the shop, was now firmly under Judith's spell. She had plans for Dahlia for the rest of the afternoon and as she helped her up again, she took her in her arms and nibbled at her neck.

"When I'm done with you, my little butterfly... you're going to beg me to let you do it again and again," Judith whispered in her ear.

As the tribal-sounding music played and Cherri swirled and squirmed like a seductive belly dancer, Judith slipped her tongue back down Dahlia's throat and tasted her musk on Dahlia's mouth. She rolled her hard nipples once again and made her newest slut whimper as she pinched hard enough to force the colour from the sensitive little nubs. Judith was starting to breath heavier now and as she broke the kiss, she was ready to take the next steps.

"Cherri!" she barked in a stern voice. "Prepare me a finger of ginger... I feel like Chinese food tonight!" And she laughed at Dahlia's next predicament.

I hadn't moved since tucking myself in amongst the corsets in the store room. I hadn't moved an inch... unless you counted the hard cock that I had straining against my thigh and the material of my pant leg. I couldn't tell what was happening next and couldn't make sense out of Judith's orders either. She was walking Dahlia towards another door to a room beside the room I was hiding in. I watched the little procession and a moment later they disappeared.

Cherri knew where I was hiding and she came leaping like one of those 10 lords in that Christmas song, straight towards me.

"Well?" Cherri asked. "Think she liked it?" she giggled.

I looked at her and let my eyes wander the lovely curves of her pale, nubile body.

"You'd know better than I would, but... I'd say she enjoyed herself!"

"OH YA! She did! Trust me! And she's going to love it even more when Judith does her thing..."

And with those words she was on me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She was rubbing her deep pink little quim against my thigh as she straddled my leg and gave me a passionate wet kiss.

"That's for Andi! She said, removing herself from my now stained thigh. "Tell her to hurry up and get back out here again... I miss her!"

I shook my head as I thought how lucky Andromeda was to get to play with a little firecracker like Cherri. As she again began skipping away, like some demented little fairy, she turned her head.

"Don't worry... we'll take good care of her and one of us will drive her home later!"

And she too disappeared into the mystery room and closed the door. I walked over to Judith's desk and laid her iPad next to her computer and paused. The smell of sex hung heavy in the air and I took a deep breath in through my nostrils. I held it and savoured it. As I slowly let it out, I wondered to myself...

"What kind of Chinese food are the gals going to order?"