Daignault Family Experience 05

Story Info
Daignaults heads off to nude beach and action's in public.
5.1k words
4.64
9.4k
9

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/02/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers

05. Family Trip to the Beach

[This is a work of fiction where all participants are at least 18 years of age. If referring to a "teen" it means an eighteen- or nineteen-year-old.]

What happened before... Michel attends an exclusive party at a posh hotel with Angela as his escort. She guides him into the evening, letting him enjoy a glory-hole experience, surprising him by identifying his daughter as providing his blowjob. Subsequently, he joins Alix and Angela in an erotic threesome, finally getting the chance to fuck his own daughter as her best friend sits astride him.

==

With their return after the wild hotel party, Michel and his daughter had to face an onslaught of questions from Carol, wife and mother. Neither had any intention of lying, but the story was sufficiently convoluted that a lot of the details were missed in the initial interrogation which took place of lunch back at the family's home.

Carol seemed surprised at how far things had gotten, especially since the original plan she understood would mostly entail her husband being serviced by Alix's best friend, Angela. Indeed, that liaison was well detailed, but it soon became clear that rather a lot more had taken place between the two teens and their lover.

"So tell me again," asked Carol, "how did you end up behind the glory hole wall, Alix?"

"Angela was open to the idea, but was a bit nervous to go at it in front of the other women behind the wall, so I told her it was easy and she dared me, DARED me, to show her how it would work."

"That was a rather generous offer, wasn't it?" added Carol.

"Not really. You know I've had the idea to get more involved with dad, and this was just the right opportunity, I figured."

At this, Michel chuckled, bringing a smile to his wife's mouth.

"Don't you think it was a bit rich getting into your daughter's pants in such a public place?"

"Hmmm... never thought of that," replied Michel. But by that time Angela had already fucked me and was getting me all ready again..." he let that thought trail.

"Ah, I get it," answered Carol as Alix nodded enthusiastically.

Despite the pretense of an interrogation, Michel knew full well his wife supported his desire to enjoy their daughter's body; it was fun to make it seem she wasn't entirely supportive. Alix had not been privy to earlier discussions between her parents when Carol and given Michel her permission to get involved when and if an opportunity came up. It certainly had.

Alix interjected, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you beforehand, mom, I really should have asked first."

Seeing both her mother and father with big grins on their faces, Alix realized it had all been "cleared" in advance. This made her love them both even more. She leaned over to her mom, giving her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks, mom. I'd never do anything to hurt you or dad so it's good to know you are okay with this."

Sitting on the deck after lunch, the family of three lounged in the relaxed atmosphere of a lovely summer day. It was warm, but not so much as to be uncomfortable which led to a conversation about how they had not been getting to the beach nearly enough. Michel volunteered: "why don't we go tomorrow? We'll leave early and spend the afternoon getting sun and doing some swimming."

Carol added: "why don't we head somewhere new this time? Last time I was at the Springtime Lake it was a gong show. There were way too many kids making way too much noise that we only stayed an hour."

"Why don't we try something a little less accessible, maybe down by the ocean on the other side of the city?"

"What did you have in mind, Alix?"

"Well, maybe not this time..." she trailed off.

Carol prompted her daughter: "tell us your idea -- maybe we'd like to try something new, too."

Alix stayed quiet for a long while, then stammered out: "I was, ahh, umm, thinking of that new beach over at Porpoise Bay..."

Michel knew exactly where she was suggesting, but his wife had a look of incomprehension. "What new beach? I didn't know they'd opened another area."

"It's called Sculpted Beach," offered Michel.

"That's the one," added Alix.

"I guess that would be fine if you guys want to go there."

Michel glanced at Alix, a small smile escaping as he continued, "it's kind of a special beach, hon. Really special."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I haven't been but it's been on my mind all summer," said Michel.

"That's special?!"

Alix stepped in, "actually mom, it's a pretty grown-up place. You know, a clothing optional one."

Carol's face broke out into a huge smile and she laughed loudly. "You want us to go to a nude beach? Whatever gave you that idea?"

Even as she spoke the words, Carol realized she'd already made up her mind. She held off saying so at first, anticipating Michel's reaction.

Hesitantly, Michel kicked in his own two cents, "sounds okay to me. Are you sure you want to be seen with us, Alix?"

"Dad, you've got to be kidding. My parents are just about the two hottest people I know and I would be happy to be seen with you both. And I mean SEEN, too."

Alix looked at Michel. Michel looked at Carol. And Carol looked back at them both. "I guess we're heading to the beach tomorrow, then."

At 10:30 the next morning, the family loaded up Alix's VW Bug. Alix was driving, naturally, and her mom rode shotgun, leaving dad in the back with two coolers, a beach bag full of towels. A huge umbrella was stationed between his knees and stuck out the top of the sunroof by a lot.

"How are you doing back there, honey?" asked Carol.

"Fine. It's nice, actually... wanna switch?"

They didn't switch of course, but somehow the car's sound system seemed louder now. It would probably be a girl's day today.

About an hour after leaving their home, the Daignault family rolled up to a rather empty parking lot that faced a thick grove of trees that seemed more of a wall than they should have been.

Alix parked on the near side of the parking lot, not far from the trees. Carol and Alix hopped out and after removing the coolers from the back seat, helped Michel to crawl out. He stretched hard, complaining that he was sure not going to ride home in the back!

Looking at Alix, Carol asked, "so where's this beach? I don't even hear the waves."

"There's a little trail over in the corner of the lot, but it's not marked, for obvious reasons I think.

Each of the three loaded up what they could carry and soon were following in each other's footsteps with Alix in the lead. The path was pretty smooth with few hazards, but they'd been walking 'forever' if you believed Michel.

Soon enough, the family started to hear the waves coming to shore and they unconsciously sped up, anxious to get to their destination. And then they broke out of the trees; they were at the beach finally.

Unspoken were the questions in each of their minds: Where do we undress? Where do you look once you're surround with naked people? I hope everyone there isn't a perfect 10. And of course, did I bring enough sunscreen?

"We should find a spot first... what about over there?" said Michel, pointing to an area about 50 metres along the shore.

Perfect. And off they went, still with their clothes on but starting to feel weird that there were few others with anything on. The blanket went down first, then the coolers to hold down the blanket. And finally, the umbrella was dug into the beach, opened and was soon shading most of the blanket.

Somehow, all three Daignaults were hesitating before disrobing. Michel piped up, "this is so silly. We've all seen each other naked, what's a few dozen more strangers?"

That broke the ice and the girls laughed as they started to undress. Carol wore a loose bamboo robe tied at the front. She undid the belt and let the robe fall open. Both Michel and Alix were glued to Carol body as the robe opened. Alix was first to react: "mom! Are you kidding? You're wearing a bathing suit?"

"I didn't want to be wandering around in just this robe so I thought this was a good solution. And what are you wearing under your sweats, young lady?"

Alix's reply was to slowly unzip her baggy top. She did this slowly, very slowly until she reached the end and tugged the two sides apart. Carol and Michel had watched their daughter like proud parents. They gasped when Alix pulled open her top. She was wearing nothing more than a deep tan surrounding gorgeous alabaster breasts. The tan line contrast was so perfect that Michel licked his lips while his wife took a couple of slow, deep breaths.

"I take it you haven't seen my tan."

"Wow. You look amazing, sweetie," said Carol. Michel could only nod in agreement.

"Your turn, mom..."

Carol had taken the hint and decided to spice up her own undressing. She shrugged off the robe off her shoulders and was left standing there clad in a very small bikini. Her triangles of the top barely covered her nipples. The bottom had a similarly microscopic triangle of fabric valiantly trying to cover her pussy but failing as a little hair did peek out at the top.

Carol untied her top; reaching back augmented her breasts nicely. As she released the tie, the strings lost their tension and pulled aside the useless fabric over her nipples. Michel noticed that his wife's nipples were thick and firm, demonstrating Carol's state of mind as she stripped.

Carol, now as nude as her daughter, turned to Paul, prompting him to "get it off you clothes-horse."

That was the moment that Michel chose to realize that his little group was now almost surrounded with other people. All naked, too. He asked, "where did all these people come from?"

"The whole beach has been getting busier, and we have been pretty slow to gear down, dad."

Michel realized that he was actually looking forward to being naked in front of strangers. Indeed, the very idea made his cock tingle, getting slight hard but not in full erection. That would be too much, he thought, but half-flag was good.

Paul was no longer focussed on his wife and daughter. He sort of went into a quiet moment, and thought about his situation. He could hardly believe this was HIS life. He tossed off the loud Hawaiian shirt into the pile of clothes accumulated there. He stood briefly in his equally loud, flowered beach shorts. Undoing the string he felt a last twinge of doubt, but no problem: shorts hit the blanket and he was completely free.

The girls were both looking at Michel, up and down, then back. He seemed so proud of himself standing there. In reply to the unasked question, Alix said, "you look really hot, dad. Really!"

Not to be left out, Carol chimed in with her own compliment, "Nice cock Mr Daignault."

Michel decided it was time to sit down otherwise he would have to deal with a full-on hardon and this didn't seem to be the place.

It was time for a bite and the three of them opened up the coolers, ate lots and had a couple of glasses of wine together. As they ate there was not a lot of chatter. All three were casually looking around pretending not to notice that people were naked. Unbeknownst to them, this was a sign of the pure beginner. Everyone wondered and wandered until they realized that it wasn't a big thing, and so natural.

Carol, glancing around off to her left, could see another group of three sitting under their big umbrella. Two of them were men around 40 and the lone woman with them must have been a daughter for she looked so young. Alix, looking at the same trio had a different view. The way the two men looked at the girl made it obvious there was much more to their relationship, even if they were daddy-daughter.

Michel looked at everyone, marvelling at how every body looked different. Even some heavy folks, surprisingly to Michel, were completely comfortable being naked as others did the same.

Then again, those two older women... were they fifty, maybe? They each lay facing the sun, reclined on beach half-chairs. Each woman had big straw hat covering her face and they laid open to the sun. Michel watched, okay, stared, at the two of them until his wife nudged him hard, saying, "not bad for old ladies, eh?"

Michel nodded without breaking his view. The two women seemed to do everything at the same time. Right now they were each spreading sunscreen over their bodies. He watched their hands slide along naked skin, from the very nice legs, strong thighs then across tummies that spoke of many fitness classes. Then, glory! as each woman massaged her own breasts.

The first woman, a black-haired, over perfect chocolate brown skin. Her nipples were huge with large knobs erupting out of large areola. Each time her hands passed over them, the nipple would poke up between her fingers. Michel suddenly realized she'd been playing with her tits for at least 10 minutes.

When both finished their own lotions, first one woman, then the other laid face down so her partner could apply the sunscreen. The redheaded woman did a marvellous job for her friend. The smooth, brown skin made the redhead's hand a focal point for Michel.

Unfortunately, for most of the rest of the afternoon, Michel, Carol and their girl Alix mostly did the usual things they would at any other beach -- but they were naked. They jumped into the ocean to cool off or for a swim; they played catch with a football. The running well strange at the same time as it felt freeing. Then again, having his balls bounce around as he flew to catch a pass.

With every minute passing grew a thought each shared, more of a feeling really. Just a little thing at the back of their mind. It was Carol who piped up what they were all thinking, "is anybody else kind of bored with all this?"

"I thought it was me," said Alix. Dad nodded in agreement.

They were talking among themselves, trying to figure out what they should feel. Or think, maybe. While they chatted, Carol started to notice something she thought to bring up. "Have you guys noticed how many people are coming and going from that exit over by the two big logs over by the trees?"

Neither had, but all three started watching the area, wondering about why the traffic in that area. "It must be another exit," offered Alix.

"I don't think so because I've seen the same people leave and come back quite a few times. I wonder what's over there?" said Carol.

"Let's go have a look," suggested Michel. Alix offered to stay with their gear while her parents went off in search of the other exit. She moved a towel into the sun, laying down to let the bright rays work on disappearing her tan lines. Eyes closed and a big hat over her face, Alix seemed lost to the world but was in fact wide awake and listening to every voice around her.

People seemed to be having a good time, she noticed a shadow approaching her spot on the towel, and a shadow was cast over her, enough that she noticed and tugged her hat up just enough to see who was shading her tanning spot.

There was a young man, not much older than she was, and he stood stock still looking down at her. He was barely two metres away but had eyes on Alix. He didn't even notice when she looked up at him. He was startled to hear her say, "you're in my sun, pal!"

He stammered an apology and seemed to want to run away, but Alix spoke again, "I take it you are enjoying the view from there?"

"Uh. Yea. I guess."

"What do you mean, you guess? For someone not very sure you seemed to be staring a long time," challenged Alix.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have been doing that, but since you arrived with your friends I have been wanting to say hello."

"Hello, then," said Alix. "What's your name?"

"I'm Daniel, and I'm really sorry. I mean it."

"Don't worry about it Daniel. I'm Alix and I'm here with my parents."

"Those are your folks?" he asked with a surprise in his voice.

"Yup. Mom and dad."

"You're really lucky, Alix. My parents not only don't know I come to this beach, but they'd kill me if they even knew. They're very strict, and very religious so 'no fun' is their main choice for life."

By now Alix had had a chance to look over Daniel's body in some detail. He was about her height and pleasantly proportioned: just enough muscle to look fit but not so much as to look distorted. He clearly visited this beach often as his tan showed no sign of interruption. His skin was a smooth, golden colour and there was just a bit of teen fuzz on his chest. What she noticed the most, however, was his long, thin cock handing between his legs. It was uncircumcised and emerged from the thin hair of his groin. As she watched him, she saw his cock very slightly twitch. Her own reaction was to lean back on her shoulders, leaving her chest pushed up towards the young man.

Looking down somewhat hungrily, the young man says, "I hope you don't mind me watching you."

"Nope. As long as I can look, too."

Alix invited Daniel to sit beside her and once they got talking, it was clear that they enjoyed each other's company. As they chatted, each let their gaze wander around the beach, picking out interesting things nearby. Alix was first to mention that a couple not far from their spot seemed to be a little more involved than many others. In fact, Alix noticed that the woman's hands were on her partner's lap and their motion was unmistakeable. "Hey, look over to your left," she said, "someone's having a little more fun."

Daniel had a good look, appreciating the woman's efforts with her boyfriend's erection. "She sure has nice breasts," he said.

"You can say tits if you like," prodded Alix.

"Okay then, she has great tits!"

"And look at those nipples," added Alix, "they are magnificent."

By now the man had dropped the knee that had been blocking their view and his thick cock came into view, with the woman's hand stroking slowly, as if to keep him hard. Each stroke made her boobs bob in time. The man was now looking over to Alix and Daniel undisturbed at being watched. His smile signalled that they were welcome to their view. He mumbled something to the woman who briefly took her hand off his cock and waved at the two young voyeurs. Then the hand went right back to work.

Daniel was next to observe a little action, pointing out the two older women that had caught Michel's eyes earlier. He watched and prodded Alix to take in the view. "For two 'old' women, they sure look hot," he said.

"No kidding," nodded Alix. As they watched, one of the women sat up. Her breasts were well-rounded, soft looking, even if not that large. The redhead positioned herself to straddle her partner. Sitting there she dribbled some sunscreen onto her dark-skinned girlfriend, making it look like, well you know. She then started massaging the ample breasts. As she did so, the dark haired woman on the bottom started to squirm against the redhead's hips and soon after, the redhead slid back and kneeled between her lush thighs. She reached up to get a hold of the neon-yellow bikini bottom. Her partner lifted her hips to help and in seconds, was completely naked.

Daniel was obviously impressed as he said to Alix, "my god that's sexy."

Before Alix could reply, they two of them watched as the redhead pushed her partner's legs apart and leaned down to bring her mouth down between them. Alix was transfixed, as was Daniel, at the scene playing out in front of them. The women were oblivious to everyone and everything around them, and clearly enjoying each other.

Now that Alix and Daniel had begun to take a better look around them, they realized that there were many more people engaged in some sort of erotica or another. There was a tall, skinny man sitting on a beach log watching a couple slowly fucking on their blanked. The woman was laying back with her elbows behind her as the man methodically thrust himself into her. He had his eyes closed, enjoying every moment but the woman was herself watching the tall, thin guy. He was only a couple of metres away and from his position, had a perfect view of the coitus in front of him. Oh, and he was stroking his long, thin cock in time with the man performing in front of him.

59fuzzyb
59fuzzyb
43 Followers
12