Daily Life with a Huge Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since getting my dick I had found that I could output tremendous quantities of cum but I would eventually need to recover those liquids. I was one of the last to get a dick from the virus so no one had wanted to study my cum limits but some of the first people who had been affected had been found to be able to cum at least 30 gallons in a day before hitting their limits. Although there was an internet video out there that showed a futa filling a 100 gallon pool with cum in less than an hour.

After downing several glasses of water I realized I had left my phone in my room all day since I had never gotten dressed. I am willing to do some fun butt stuff but leaving my phone up there all day is not on that list. You can wash your hands or a dildo with soap and water but you can't wash ass smell off a phone. Don't ask me how I know, seriously, do not ask.

In my room I found an unusual scene. Bev was still in my bed for some reason but that's not the weird part, I also found Jenny's girlfriend, Becky, fucking Bev while Jenny lay next to her fingering herself while occasionally sucking on her own tits.

As I looked through the missed messages on my phone it seemed that no one on my bed noticed me. Since they were fucking on my bed I figured that I was entitled to join in the fuckfest.

So when Becky leaned forward to catch her breath I pushed my once again hard cock into her pussy. There was a couple grunts of "Fuck" and "Fuck yes" but I ignored them. I had a day's worth of fuckbook, jizzer, and dicktok to catch up on. There were also work emails warning people about not fucking in the office that I, and presumably everyone else in the office, immediately deleted.

The rest of the evening was spent in a variety of positions until all 4 of us fell asleep in a bed that was so soaked in cum that I dreaded doing laundry in the morning. But I left that problem until the morning as my dick finally went down for the first time that day and I fell asleep.

To anyone who reads my work I apologize for the long wait. Inspiration took a while to hit and I've also been trying to write fantasy that wasn't sexual. If you want to give me inspiration or want more let me know.

12