Daily Life with Furry Girls Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

After her second check-up Nuha noticed her vision had gone slightly blurry. She rubbed her eyes and tried to focus on objects but she couldn't lose the sense of seeing a ghostly after-image. She called out to Aminah and told her about it. Aminah made notes and did a few visual tests with her.

'Looks like you're getting the first image of the other side.' Aminah said. 'That might become disorientating soon.'

'I'll keep my eyes closed.' said Nuha and chuckled. 'Before I go insane.'

'Good idea.' Aminah said. 'I'll see you at the next check-up.'

With each check-up Nuha saw her surrounding became blurrier and mixed with other shapes and colours like a slow fade effect between different scenes. Sounds became more disembodied and warped and she had a harder time understanding Aminah until she could no longer make out what she said. She gave Aminah a thumbs up to indicate she was fine and it looked like she got one back.

During the short moments she opened her eyes she recognised elements of the room on the other side. Her heart beat faster as if she was taking a ride in a roller coaster and each time she closed her eyes and forced herself to relax before people monitoring her worried about it and thought something might be wrong.

She had no idea how much time had passed when the other side started to take shape in her vision. Large objects looked familiar despite the blurriness, and she saw the individual felines moving around. One of then sat near her and she knew it was Min. She couldn't clearly see any colours yet, but she was sure it was him, smiled at him and gave him a little wave. When he returned it there was no doubt left in her.

Sounds which had been a stream of noise for a while became more distinct. She recognised different voices and after some time she recognised some words.

'Can you hear me?' she asked.

Min stood up but what he said was still too garbled.

'I can't understand yet.' she said and gave him a thumbs up. 'If you can hear me, I'm fine.'

She thought she recognised a nod from him and closed her eyes again because the strain of looking at the psychedelic dream she saw was too tiresome.

She opened her eyes again when she heard her name from a garbled voice.

'Nuha?' asked Min again. 'Her me you can?'

'I hear you.' she said. 'Although barely.'

She recognised his smile. 'Good.' he said. 'Blurred you still are, but getting better. You okay?'

'I'm fine.' she said. 'How long has it been now?'

'Five hours almost.' Min said. 'I stay here for company.'

She smiled at him. 'I can use that.' she said and chuckled. 'This is rather boring without a good book.'

While she and Min talked another feline did the same check-ups on her and relayed them to Aminah. Soon enough her surroundings were clear enough to keep her eyes open most of the time and she gazed at the sight around her. All the walking and talking felines made her think she had ended up in an animation.

'This is so unreal.' she said.

'So you are too.' Min chuckled. 'Like movie.'

'I never thought I'd experience a real life science fiction movie.' she said. 'It's going to take some time before I completely accept it as reality.'

Min nodded. 'I know.'

A signal sounded from her chair to indicate the synchronisation was done but Nuha had to stay in it for another half hour to make sure. When she finally could get out Min reached out his hand to her. She watched his furry hand with soft pads on the inside, smiled and slid her hand in his. He helped her up while everyone around her and on the other side applauded the first step of another species in their world.

She blushed and smiled a little. 'I feel like I should say something profound, but I have no words to match what I feel now.' she said.

'Worry not.' Min said with a grin. 'Make up something history will.'

She chuckled. 'That's true.'

She shook everyone's hands and was offered something to eat and drink as it had been a while. She talked to the feline volunteer to be brought to the other side about her experiences and he was grateful for it. Two felines did an extra check-up on her with help from medical specialists from her side and had another lengthy interview and various tests to see if there had been any psychological changes.

When all was done Min took her outside to bring her to a separate shack for her to rest for the rest of the night.

She looked up at the stars and smiled. 'Just like home.' she said. 'They're the same stars, but also different.'

Min smiled as he looked up with her. 'Wonder I did if there were other beings in universe looking up like we at stars.' he said and looked back at her. 'I know now.'

She returned his gaze with a smile, her heart beating faster at the sight of the person she had spent so much time with through the dimensions. Her mind blank she leaned closer to him and kissed him.

When she opened her eyes and realised what she had done she took a quick step back and covered her mouth. 'Oh shit!' she said. 'I don't know what came over me!'

Min touched his lips, then looked at her. 'What this is?'

Nuha looked down in embarrassment. 'I.., it's what we call a kiss.' she said. 'Gomen. I shouldn't have done that.'

He smiled softly. 'Mind I don't.' he said. 'Like it, rather.'

She glanced up at him. 'You, do?'

He nodded a little. 'From you I would like more.' he said and took her hand gently in his.

She smiled back at him and leaned in for another kiss, this one lasting longer.

The next day Nuha sat down at a screen for an interview with Aminah.

'So, how was it?' asked Aminah.

'It was a good night.' said Nuha. 'Slept tight and dreams seemed normal.'

Aminah gave her a sly smile. 'I wasn't talking about that.'

Nuha blinked. 'Then what?'

Aminah leaned closer to the screen. 'I can see it even through the camera.' she said. 'How was he?'

Nuha turned red and looked away. 'What do you mean?'

Aminah chuckled. 'No use hiding it. Everyone already knows because they saw it coming ever since you two spent a lot of time talking together on your private connection.'

Nuha grinned a little. 'That obvious, eh?'

'Yep.' said Aminah and sat back crossing her arms. 'So talk. The other girls here are dying to know.'

***

Min walked over to Nuha on the porch and sat next to her on the bench overlooking the hills of the place she had first set foot on in this world many months ago.

'Just got call.' he said. 'Scientists on your world are looking at other spots you discovered weather anomaly, starting to probe and listen for other dimensions. And first flight of airship between here and your world was success. Flying through gate area during critical time of transcending from one dimension to other is enough. Synchronisation can start after take off from one port and finish on flight to destination.' He took Nuha's hand in his. 'And new technology prevents breakdown of atoms, so when something wrong goes, everything will synchronise back to original.'

Nuha smiled and squeezed his hand. 'Then I'll soon be able to show you my world.'

He nodded. 'Think your parents will faint when you introduce me?'

She shrugged. 'They're used to me bringing home stray cats ever since I was a little kid.'

'Hey!' he said and tickled her while she laughed.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers
12