Daisy and Cora Ch. 01: Moving into Papa's

Story Info
Daisy and Cora are starting college and need a place to stay.
6.5k words
4.13
4.9k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
137 Followers

If BDSM themes along with other fetish themes like nonconsensual sex, incest, old/young, humiliation, forced bondage, monetary control bother you please read something more pleasing to you. The place where is fantasized about bondage and slavery are not illegal, permanent slaves may be licensed with the local and state governments for taxation and tracking. If a technicality is missed I apologize at the front and not all characters will act completely logically.              

Daisy grew up in the country outside of Arkansas City, Arkansas. There was only one other girl within 10 miles of her house. The other kids near her age were all boys. 9 boys and the 2 girls so the two girls grew up as tomboys. Cora's mom was Daisy's only female influence in her, and Cora's lives.

Mrs. Brown grew up in the house that Cora currently lived in with her 5 brothers and father. Daisy's mother died giving birth to her youngest brother. Mrs. Brown watched the 11 kids while the husbands went to work on the neighbor's cattle ranch.

Mrs. Brown disciplined the girls the same as the boys. Now after graduating from high school in June at 20 years old the girls had been accepted to junior college at Southeast Arkansas College in Pine Bluff. Daisy's grandparents on her mother's side lived there.

Daisy used the phone at the cattle ranch and called her grandma. Papa wasn't her mom's dad but Grandma's second husband. Grandma had asked Papa about letting the two girls stay with them while going to college. Papa had agreed on some terms.

Daisy and Cora were very excited to move to the big city. The girls rode the bus from a stop on the highway near their hometown to Pine Bluff. The girls had on their church dresses and even put on shoes and socks. They both had taken their second bath for the week before going to the bus.

Neither girl owned makeup, lipstick, or anything like it. Daisy had her blonde hair in a ponytail tied with jute twine. Cora had her strawberry blonde hair in pigtails tied with rubber bands.

Grandma Jean picked the girls up at the bus station in her minivan. They pulled up to the house. It was in the very end of a cul-de-sac. Grandma pulled the van into the garage closing the door behind the van.

She stopped the girls at the door to enter the house. "After today you will enter this house following Papa Pete's rules. I am given permission today and today only to enter with you. Going forward we will all enter following the rules."

Bessie followed the two girls in after closing the door. They entered through a laundry room into a galley style kitchen. It was 3pm and Papa Pete was seated at the kitchen table. He was sipping on a glass of sweet tea.

Daisy hadn't remembered how large Papa was. Even seated it was easy to see he was at least 6'7" tall. His hands and feet were giant.

"Jean, you go get into your normal house clothes. I will explain the rules of the house if these two young ones are going to stay in my home." Papa told his wife.

"Yes Sir." Jean said as she went back toward the garage.

Papa Pete stood and towered over the two twenty-year-olds.

"In my house you two will not be guests as you are staying longer than a guest would. So, you will be treated from this day forward as a woman in my home. Women in my home have some requirements. I am to be served. The two of you will learn over time what that means."

Papa lifted Cora's chin as she was staring at his feet as her knees shifted back and forth.

"When I am talking to you, you will look in my eyes or in the direction of my face. You will not speak unless asked a question. I decide punishments and they are not negotiable. If you do not wish to take a punishment you must remove yourself from my home immediately."

Papa put his hand on Daisy's shoulder. "You will have a shift to wear in my home. No undergarments are allowed on my women. If the two of you own bras or panties, they need to go into the trash directly after our discussion. You will be allowed 3 pairs of cotton menstruation panties and that is it."

He walked behind the girls and looked at the cheap shoes and simple dresses they wore. "Your grandmother will take the two of you shopping tomorrow for some clothing you can wear in the house and out to school. I will pay for it but you both will do chores around the house for rent and expenses."

Pete did like the large asses and tits on the two country girls. He was glad Daisy got those genes from Jean. Both were cute with their pudgy upturned noses and tight thin waists.

"I'll take the bras you're wearing right now!" Papa said, tapping both girls on the back of their bra straps.

Neither girl particularly enjoyed wearing a bra. They were only required to do it at home on Sunday for church. Most of their school was done by Cora's mom, that is why the county did not pass them until they were 20 and had finished the math and science books.

Neither girl knew how to remove the bra out their sleeves, so both pulled the top of their dresses down, lowering the spaghetti string straps off the shoulders. Pulled their arms out of the strings and pulled the top of the dress to their waists.

This exposed the heavy underwire stiff bra of each girl. Cora had the five clasps of her 4-inch-wide bra strap undone first and let the uncomfortable constriction fall to her hands releasing her G cup breasts from the 34" strap that contained the melons.

Pete saw two translucent, freckled breasts come into view. Peach colored areola the size of small saucers with small rubbery nipples bumping out of them. As the woman stood back up with the boulder holder in her left hand

Both girls were used to a lack of privacy. Brothers, father and for Cora a mother all in a three-bedroom house with one bathroom. Growing up in the country your clothes became almost see through before they got replaced. So having a man of authority demanding a garment that wasn't allowed was not outside their normal.

Daisy's followed as Cora was pulling the top of her dress back into place. Daisy struggled with the last hook on her strap and once free her F cups fell free from her 36" strap. Papa brushed a nipple with the back of his hand as he reached for the undergarment. Her inch long 1/4 "thick nipple hardened with the touch.

Daisy quickly pulled her top back up on her dress, blushing. She did not know why, her and Cora's brothers and both their fathers did not make her feel like this. Papa Pete exuded something that had her warm between her legs and aching in her breasts.

As Daisy was pulling her top back up and covering her silver dollar size areola from Papa's view her grandma came back into the room.

Jean was wearing a simple sheer Victorian shift. It came to mid-thigh but was gossamer in translucence. Depending on the light outlines of her areola, nipples, breasts, and crotch could be seen as she moved about.

"Jean, show the girls what they will wear in my home after tonight. Hand each a tee shirt to put on in the meantime." Papa ordered.

Jean stood next to Papa and spun slowly into the light. "We will shop tomorrow, and you girls will have new outfits for your time here." Jean said, handing each of the girls one of Pete's tee shirts. They were wife beater style, almost tank tops.

The large arm holes allowed the sides of each girls' breasts to show and as they walked the bottoms of the shirts would lift on their bubble butts, exposing their backsides and if bending the snatch.

"Remove your dresses and put on your house wear." Papa ordered.

Both girls looked at each other holding the wife beaters, then looked to Jean. Jean shook her head up and down and the girls started to remove their dresses.

Jean held out her hand and each girl could see the darker areola and light hard nipple through the gossamer of the shirt she wore.

Papa and Jean now saw the remainder of the 20-year olds' bodies as their thin dresses were removed along with the cotton panties they wore.

"Those panties can remain on the floor. Jean will dispose of them after she hangs your dresses in the mud room. You may wear the dresses and shoes tomorrow for shopping. I will go through the remainder of your belongings and decide what you keep in my house." Pete stated.

Cora's light strawberry pubic hair looked fine and smooth as her panties pulled below her meaty thighs. The same with the opaque blonde of Daisy's bush when her panties were pulled to the same position.

Pete was almost disappointed as the white cotton wife beater went over the girls' heads. Until he saw the results. The rough fabric was keeping their nipples erect. He could see their pussies under the bottom of the shirt as they moved. The strong country asses pushed the bottom up continuously.

"Your covering will rest where it naturally does. No pulling the bottom down. If your body makes it bunch around your waist, that is how it is supposed to be." Pete improvised.

Both girls, having been punished by their dads and Cora's mom knew better than to fight authority and wanted to keep a place to live. The animals did not wear clothes so if someone saw them it was no big deal. They were family!

Pete walked up to Jean and told her to put the dresses in the mud room along with the girls' shoes.

He then walked in front of the girls. "Women in this house get maintained on Sunday after church. During the week you will help relieve Jean of her duties because you each now live under my roof. But on Sunday the three of you will get maintenance spankings." Pete told the two.

Jean had returned. Pete continued. "Any infractions of house rules will be punished by me. Jean will report them to me, and I will determine and administer the punishment. She will give you a printout of my rule system as you go to your rooms tonight."

Papa returned to his seat and drained the tea. "It is 5 and time for my drink." He stated.

Jean quickly went to the kitchen, poured bourbon into a tumbler, three fingers deep, and brought it to Pete.

"Your drink, Sir." Jean said, with her eyes on the floor and showing the top of her head.

Pete slapped her left tit and said, "You know to look at me cunt as you serve me. That is a punishment later."

Daisy did not know if it was orchestrated but it seemed so. It was an infraction that after years she would not expect to happen. It kind of stirred her to watch what was going to be Papa's punishment for Grandma.

Once served, Pete sent the women into the kitchen to fix dinner. Daisy served Pete a drink during the process of fixing dinner as did Cora. Neither got a slap, both looked into his eyes as they brought the bourbon.

Both did get a tit squeeze for their efforts and a nipple rub. The girls quickly learned that he was going to be touchy freely. Both girls had spent plenty of time wrestling and playing with their brothers, so they did not think much of the inadvertent rubs and touches.

The dinner was served with wine for the women and bourbon for Papa. Neither of the girls had ever had a drink. Both were quite drunk by the end of the meal.

They were giggly and giving each other a bad time as they cleared the table. Jean put the leftovers away. The two girls began the dishes the way they knew how. They did not realize what the dishwasher was, and Jean allowed them. She had duties to attend to.

The girls finished the dishes to find Jean between Pete's thighs. Her house shirt was lying on the couch next to Pete. Her arms were behind her back with each hand holding the opposite elbow. Jean's face was buried in her husband's crotch.

Pete motioned to the two leaving the kitchen. "The two of you need to come kneel next to Jean and learn what will be expected of you. She is performing the nightly service of my cock."

The girls went and knelt next to Daisy's grandma as Jean throated her husband.

"You girls need to watch how she keeps her teeth off my cock. See how she puts her lips on the root and holds it there. Her chin is on my scrotum and inside her mouth, her tongue is rolling around on the underside of my member. You are probably going to want to gag. You will learn that I will control your breath and you are not allowed to gag or puke." Pete told the two.

Daisy and Cora thought nothing of being in the same bed for the night. They had shared beds with boys until a few years ago. Many times, when brothers were sick, the others had to sleep in the same room with them until the sick brother was better.

Papa told the girls that separate accommodations might be available later in the basement depending on how the future months went. They were sharing a bed for now.

The girls talked about how Jean had delt with the cock of Papa with her mouth and throat. They had never seen or heard of such a thing. Both were sure that Cora's mom did not do that to Cora's dad. None of the boys had ever been teased about that.

It still made Daisy's crotch moist, thinking about having a penis in her mouth and pushing her throat open. Cora was more scared by having a gag when the cock was pushed into her throat. The girls discussed it while lying in bed, after evening showers.

Both girls found themselves in bed wondering what caused Jean to be so willing to put the penis in her mouth. Neither had seen that from the animals they observed. They overheard their brothers talk about it but not the way they saw Grandma Jean do it.

The girls both woke with a breast outside the wife beater they wore. The bottom of the shirt was pulled up under their breasts, leaving the ass and pussy fully exposed. The girls agreed that Papa did not give permission to adjust. They went to the kitchen at 5am to find it empty. They started coffee in a two-quart pot.

The girls with a breast outside the shirt and visible vaginas were both in territory they had never experienced. Jean entered the kitchen as the coffee was finished and the girls wanted to start breakfast.

Jean and the girls served Papa then ate themselves. Papa headed to work after hugging and groping each of his women.

"I will be serviced tonight by Cora. Make sure she is ready with my drink at 5:30 pm." Papa said, looking at Jean.

"Yes Sir. Is there a particular color you want each of your girls in?" Jean asked.

"The dresses should be black and tops white, just like yours. The punishment dresses should be all black." Pete said, walking out the front door.

Jean went and got her dress, blouse, and shoes. Carried them to the garage. Returned her Victorian shift to the hook outside the mudroom door. Had each of the girls carry their dresses and shoes out of the mudroom and follow her direction on dressing themselves.

Once dressed they got in the minivan and left for shopping. The girls each got two house shifts that matched Jeans. They got 3 white blouses and 3 black pencil skirts. Jean got each of the girls a tank topped bodice dress that stretched over their breasts and hips. Barely covering the bottoms of their asses and pussy. Both were in white, and each got red 6" stiletto hooker heels.

At the shoe store each girl also got black 3" heels to wear with their pencil skirts. The last stop was a Victorian store. The girls were stripped of their current dress and fitted for a felted wool dress. It was hard to lift. The dress material was a half inch thick of felted wool.

The dresses were black. The neck was tight and came up under the chin. The arms on the dress bunched slightly at the wrists and had small leather straps with buckles to secure them at the wrist. The dress had a belt sewn just below and above the breasts to tighten the dress. Same for the waist and just above the knee. Below the knee was another belt sewn into felted wool.

Once the belts had been adjusted Jean had the girls walk. The scratchy wool directly on the skin was bad. The weight of the dress and being forced to walk with large sways in their hips and very short 3 go 4" steps caused sweat to begin on the skin of the girls. The discomfort increased quickly. Hardened nipples were becoming irritated and painful in moments.

"This is what Papa will make you wear if you are bad." Jean told the two.

Jean helped the two back out of their punishment garments and into their original arrival dresses. Next stop was the salon. The girls couldn't believe the pampering of getting your hair cut by a professional.

Jean had the technician wax both girls. Neither could believe how smooth the outside of their pussies felt after the pain went away. Each was left with a small triangle above their slit. It was getting late, and Jean wanted to make sure Cora was ready when Pete returned home.

The three placed the outfits for tomorrow on the pegs in the garage. Dressed in their matching gossamer shifts and carried the bags of new clothes into the bedroom the girls shared. Jean showed the girls how to measure out Papa's cocktail for the night and put it on a small round tray.

The three knelt quietly by the front door at 5:20 pm. Promptly at 5:30 the front door opened, and Pete entered his home. His three women were waiting, and as requested Cora had his cocktail in her hands on a tray.

Jean had told Daisy that they would remove Papa's boots for him as he got his cocktail from Cora. By the time Pete had his cocktail in hand both boots were unlaced, and Jean was trying to remove the left one. He lifted his left then right allowing the boots to be removed.

He walked to his chair and lowered his pants and underwear to the floor, stepping out of them. The women had crawled behind him. Pete turned and sat in his chair kicking the clothes to the side.

"Hands behind your back and get that cock in your mouth." Papa said, looking down at a frightened Cora.

She tried to comply. The head on Papa's flaccid cock was easily 2" across then flared at the back of the glans even more. His crotch smelled of sweat and man musk. She got the end in her mouth, and it tasted tangy.

"Move your tongue around on the bottom and lightly suck. Now push your head forward to slide your wet lips down the shaft to my balls." Pete instructed.

Cora had seen a woman at the ranch stroke a horse once to collect sperm to artificially inseminate a mare. Cora hoped Papa did not have that much fluid coming out of him. She would drown. The cock was beginning to lengthen and harden. She felt it getting larger around as well.

When Cora started to push her mouth down the length of the cock the head would enter the opening of her throat and begin to cut off her breath. Now that it was starting to harden it was sealing her throat for greater periods of time.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Lean your head back and I am going to fuck that throat." Papa ordered the strawberry blonde. Cora complied. Papa grabbed her by the back and sides of her head and began impaling her mouth and throat on his cock. When he lodged it in her now pained throat Cora's gag reflex would try to dislodge it.

"Don't you dare puke. I will beat your ass blue if you puke on me and the carpet." Pete threatened.

Jean ran a finger down the girl's slit. She wasn't going to need any stimulation. Her smooth vagina was dripping with fluids.

"She is ready Sir." Jean told Pete.

Papa Pete turned Cora by her head and pushed her down to the carpet. Cora was panting for breath as she had been choking on the 8" long 3" thick cock now covered with her slobber. Pete grabbed two handfuls of freckled G cup tits. Even his large hands did not cover the entire mound of tit flesh.

Cora instinctively lifted her knees to see the hard cock above her abdomen. Pete put himself at her entrance and began to push between her flared lower lips.

"Wow, this is tight. Fuck, Jean, I don't think your asshole was this tight the first time I used it." Pete groaned.

Pete pulled back until he saw the tip and drove forward. He felt her pussy give and she let out a light gasp. The wet warmth was now a third of the way down his cock. He pulled back and was busy sucking her right nipple and areola into his mouth, so he did not see the blood mixed with her lubricant.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
137 Followers
12