Daisy and Cora Ch. 02: Parties for Girls

Story Info
The girls serve at a Poker Party then play at a Pool Party.
4.3k words
4.57
3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 03/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

If BDSM themes along with other fetish themes like nonconsensual sex, incest, old/young, humiliation, forced bondage, monetary control bother you please read something more pleasing to you. The place where is fantasized about bondage and slavery are not illegal, permanent slaves may be licensed with the local and state governments for taxation and tracking. If a technicality is missed, I apologize at the front and not all characters will act completely logically.              

Saturday came, college started the next week, the girls were excited for poker night and earning the money to pay for the phones they were given.

Jean was getting ready for the poker party. She started making the snacks on Saturday morning. The girls helped her in the kitchen following directions on the recipes. The poker night started at 8pm. Saturday was Jean's Day to take care of Pete at 5:30 pm. He told her that she could take care of him later.

Jean put the girls into their skimpy dresses and high heels at 7 pm. They were each given a serving tray and Jean went over the concept of serving from the left of the player. Not to interrupt the play and never give an indication of what you see in the cards.

The girls practiced on their very high heels. They were quite wobbly. The stretchy dresses wanted to ride up and expose their pussy. Jean explained that Pete was very proud of the two and wanted to show them off a little bit. The two should go with the flow and try to keep the men happy and playing poker. Pete had the table set up in the living room. The normal furniture was pushed out to the wall and 6 chairs set around a large oval. Set into the outside wood of the table were 6 cup holders to the right of each chair.

The girls practiced walking up and getting the request of each chair. Once they had it the way Jean wanted, she told the two that it was correct. The men showed up and Pete greeted them at the door. The girls took turns at the door behind Pete. As the men were shown in first Cora then Daisy asked them what they would like to drink.

The girls not knowing most of the time what the drink was would then tell Jean what the man said and deliver what Jean made. The first was a tall red headed man named Ian. Cora estimated he was 6'2" tall. Pale skinned like herself. Freckles covering his face and exposed arms. He was wearing Jeans, boots, a tank top, and leather vest.

Cora thought he was super cute for an old guy. He had to be in his mid-thirties. She liked that he was clean shaven but was not sure about the superman tattoo on his left shoulder. He ordered a whiskey neat with a beer back.

Daisy's first was Jim. He had arrived on a loud motorcycle. He handed her a denim coat covered in patches. Jim finished combing his black pompadour back into place before ordering a high ball and water. He was in a sleeveless shirt with jeans and square toed boots. He was shorter than the already seated Ian.

Daisy noticed that Cora was leaning over, giving Ian a good look down on her dress top as she served him his cocktail. She was not inclined to give Jim the same view. She did not find Jim as attractive as Cora found Ian.

Cora then was there to greet Bill. He was not as tall as Cora, especially in her heels. He had driven up in a Chevy Camaro, his blonde feathered hair to his back straight out of 1982. Cora guessed he was way older than Ian, like 8 years.

Daisy greeted Rerun, Jamal, but his friends knew him as Rerun. She estimated him at 6'2" tall. Ebony skin and short afro cut to a flat top. He looked to be in his middle thirties. His chinos were pressed, and he wore a collared shirt. The gold chain around his neck had an Ankh on it. The same symbol was on the gold watch around his wrist.

Cora then greeted the last attending player, Juan. Juan was short with light brown skin and black hair slicked into a side part. He stunk of aftershave and wore dirty jeans and a soiled wife beater tank top. The buckle on the belt holding up his jeans had a bucking bull on it, being pushed down by a beer belly. Cora noticed how he looked hungrily at Jean as she walked into the room to call the girls to the kitchen.

Cora fetched Juan's beer and the guys all handed Pete a $20 for the girls serving them booze and food. The buy in for the game was $1200.00 Pete stacked the $7200.00 and placed it on the side table. He declared the start of the game of Texas Hold 'em winner takes all. There was a timer running and the buy in would double every 15 minutes. It started at a dollar with a max bet of matching the pot for the first hour.

The girls started serving the snacks Jean was producing in the kitchen. The two had to keep pulling the bottom of their tube dresses down. This just pulled the top of the dress further down the tits showing more of them. At half an hour into the game they were on $4 buy in.

Pete thought he had the winning hand. His hand held 2 queens and a third appeared on the river. They were matched with a pair of kings.

The cards in the community were two kings, an ace, a 2 and a Queen on the river. Ace and two are diamond, King of clubs and King of hearts. The queen was a club so no flushes achievable. The queen's full house was almost nuts.

Pete matched the pot at the flop with queens and king with an ace. It was matched by Rerun, Juan, Bill, and Ian. Ian had taken most of the hands so far with Pete being the loser of the most.

The duce appeared on the turn. The pot was currently $144. Pete did not want to scare the others out of the hand and bet half at $72. Bill and Juan dropped out leaving Ian Pete and Rerun in the hand with Bill, Jim and Juan having folded.

Jim slid a hand up Cora's thick leg as he took the small tray of mini sausages from her. She shuddered with an intimate touch, nearly spilling the two drinks on her tray for Bill and Juan.

The pot at $360 was by far the largest of the night. Pete noticed Jim copping a feel of Cora and smiled. Glad his friend was impressed with one of his girls.

The queen appeared on the river and Pete could barely hide his glee. His drink had disappeared, and he told Daisy to fetch another giving her a slap on the ass. This raised her skirt and gave the room a flash of the bruises still there from last week. Many of them had yellowed but the purple hadn't left entirely.

It was Ian's turn and he checked. Rerun bet the pot, making it $720.00. Pete was up and he counted out his chips. He had $490.00 left, so he went all in. The bet making the pot worth more than entire buy in of $1200 at $1210.00.

Ian folded. Rerun matched the bet to make the pot $1700.00. Pete turned his full house over showing Rerun queens over kings. Rerun blocked Pete's hand from reaching the chips. Rerun then turned a full house of kings over aces holding big slick spades in his hand.

Pete broke and out of the game. Rerun was well ahead of the others. Pete had a good buzz going. When Daisy returned with his drink, he ordered her to stand next to him and reached under the dress to finger the 20-year-old.

Ian proposed that each guy give Pete $200 from their kitty to play with the two servers through the remainder of the game. They all agreed except Juan wanted access to Jean. Pete agreed to the demands to receive back $1000 of his $1200.00 buy in.

Soon it was the girls getting groped with every drink. Ian slid Cora's dress up over her ass and pulled her into his lap giving her a deep tongue kiss and grabbed her left tit. Cora moaned in pleasure with a hand down her crotch and one on the tit.

Juan disappeared into the kitchen after folding a hand. Daisy's top went to her waist at Bills hand. This showed off her large breasts to the men.

The three women spent the remainder of the night being spit roasted by the men. Each had loaded into the mouth and the pussy of two of the three. Cora and Daisy disliked Juan and could not understand why Jean enjoyed being used by the man.

Daisy loved the feel of Rerun in her throat with Pete in her pussy. The two cocks stretched both ends. As the last man left, Pete looked at the three naked women in the living room. Jean was on the poker table, legs down the sides, leaking cum onto the felt.

Cora's hands were tied by cord behind her back, lying on them with her thighs coated in juices and cum. Cora's finger bruised tits heaving with her breath.

Daisy was on her back in the corner with each wrist tied to an ankle. Ankles up near her hips with her head lolled to the side away from Pete. Daisy's bare pussy was glistening and leaking four guys' jism.

Pete untied the women and took Jean to bed after showering. He heard the girls get into the shower as he dozed off.

The girls started school on Monday, getting lots of stares from both boys and girls with the motion showing well that they were braless under their business blouses. Kim was in their psychology class and sat next to the two. After class Kim verified that the girls would be at the donor's pool at 10 am on Saturday. They verified they would be there.

The week went by quickly with the schoolwork; Papa did not use them as hard because of the use on Saturday. Jean was helping the girls get acclimated to the new schedule. Their class work took up to 3 hours each night. Jean was able to help them with some of it. Jean was especially good at math.

The girls readied themselves for the pool party with a fresh salon trip. Daisy and Cora got waxed and haircuts on Friday afternoon.

Saturday morning the girls helped fix breakfast and readied to travel out to the suburbs for the party. The girls would ride transit to a close location and walk the final 3 miles to the location of the party. Jean knew the area and told the two it was safe. She gave the girls a credit card number to get a ride share home, if needed.

The girls had their suits on under a short-sleeved top, approved by Papa, and a pair of shorts that looked like sports shorts to the top of their thighs. Jean had helped them purchase a pair of canvas slip on deck shoes each.

The girls got off the bus at the last stop that went out of the city this far. They were at the edge of where the homes were on lots of less than an acre. They followed the directions on their phone maps application. It said 3.2 miles to arrive at the address entered.

It was 9 am as they set out on foot. Each girl had a beach bag over her shoulder. The bags contained a towel, two bottles of water, sandals, and a sun hat. Jean had demanded the sun hat, even though she knew the girls probably would not wear them. The last thing Jean had demanded they throw in was a sarong for each girl. Just in case they needed to cover up.

It was 9:50 am when the girls knocked on the front door. A man dressed like a butler from a British film answered the door. Cora told the man that they were invited by Kim on the volleyball team for a party to start at 10 am.

The servant looked the two up and down. He clucked noticing the breasts and large asses. He took the two to the wife Judy.

Judy explained that the volleyball team was supported by her husband's NIL financing. Judy was glad the girls got invited, looking at their bodies. Each of the starting team members got $6000.00 per month if they post on social media every day about her husband's company and how great it is.

Judy's husband owned a series of pawn shops and auto auction businesses. This financed their lifestyle and since he graduated from the college and went on to a university, he wanted to help the sports program. He loved to watch sexy women jump and smash a ball.

Judy told the two that the buses carrying the volleyball team would arrive soon and they could go out to the pool and start enjoying the day.

The girls walked out and claimed two of the lounge chairs by placing their bags under them. The server from the wet bar told them that it would let the others know that those loungers were taken. The server was in a miniskirt and tank top without a bra as well.

Her dark nipples and areola were visible through the sheer material of her tank top. Cora asked for soda water and Daisy wanted a lemonade. The server brought them back but the two did not know there was a slight amount of alcohol in each.

They had each been served when the team came through the doors of the house. Kim approached and introduced 12 girls that Cora and Bess would not remember right away. Kim claimed the lounger next to the girls and put her bag underneath. She immediately removed her shirt and shorts exposing a skimpy bikini with a thong bottom.

She told Cora and Candy to get comfortable and they would relax for the day. The girls removed their shorts and conservative shirts to reveal conservative two-piece swimsuits.

The volleyball players were all in skimpy suits. None of them had nearly as large of tits or as big asses as the two country girls but it did become a discussion. The swimming, splashing, and playing had been ongoing for about 2 hours.

The servers had instructions to keep the alcohol flowing so the girls were starting to get tipsy. Judy was out on a lounger with her large fake boobs and skimpy bikini represented in white.

Daisy and Cora got into the pool and the girls decided to split into two teams as picked by the two volleyball captains. Judy would referee the game and they would get two goals and play water polo.

Cora was chosen by one captain and Daisy by the other. There was plenty of grabbing and dunking amongst the players. All involved were buzzed now. Cora ended up with a girl's top in one hand. She was looking for the owner when she felt her bottoms pulled down her legs quickly. Cora dove to find who had taken her bikini bottom.

Two teammates were quickly stripping Daisy once they saw what was going on. Daisy and Cora were used to wrestling with boys back home so they each had given better than they got. It took three girls to overpower each of the country girls.

Daisy, Cora, Kim, and two other girls were tied with their own swimsuits with their hands behind their backs and ankles tied to wrists.

"The five of you will serve the other girls as their slaves for the remainder of the afternoon." Judy declared.

The five slave girls were carried by the other 10 following Judy. She took them to the basement. A locked door was opened into a dungeon playroom. Daisy learned the two girls that claimed her were juniors named Janet and Deb.

Janet was 6'4" tall with dark brown hair, hips almost as big as Daisy's but small B cup breasts. Deb was a bolero on the team. She was 6' had a 36" bubble butt, (Daisy asked), but she had C cup breasts.

Cora was chosen by two of the outside hitters on the team. They were each 6' 4" tall, thin hard narrow bubble butts and A cup breasts that slid out of their suits easily. Marsha and Jen. Neither had a stitch of hair under their bikini bottoms.

Deb placed Daisy on her back and had released the feet. "Do you agree to be our slave the rest of the day?" Deb asked the busty country girl while Janet was rubbing Daisy's pussy with two fingers.

"Yes." Daisy said breathing harder.

"Yes, Mistress!" Deb demanded.

"Yes, please, Mistress!" Daisy said, gasping as Janet's fingers slid into her wet hot hole.

Deb released Daisy's wrists and crawled over the top of the girl's face. Judy had given Janet an 8" strap on that she was currently installing on her groin.

Deb's breath had a catch when Daisy's tongue began to swipe the length of her slit and Daisy's was grasping the athletic hips of the girl she serviced.

Daisy felt her knees being lifted and feet placed on each side of her hips. She felt the hard synthetic phallus at her entrance. Janet grabbed her more than a handful breasts and pulled into Daisy using Daisy's tits for leverage.

Cora made the same agreement with Mistress Jen. Jen lay on the floor and put Cora on her hands and knees.

"Service me slave." Jen told Cora.

Cora felt Marsha's fingers pumping her pussy while Marsha's other hand was rubbing her clit back and forth. Cora felt like she was gushing from her vagina. Marsha stopped and Cora was focused on the job in front of her.

Cora had two fingers inside Mistress Jen and was sucking on Jen's clit when she felt the 9" fake cock pushing on her vaginal opening.

The cock slid into Cora, and Marsha pulled on the Cora's hips gaining a rhythm driving the cock in and out of her slave. Once Jen had gotten her orgasm the two switched.

Daisy's pair of Mistresses did the same with her. For round two each of the girls ended up the other started in.

By 9 pm both girls were exhausted. Their new Mistresses were as well. Daisy was sure she had at least 6 orgasms in her now sore pussy. Cora had lost count at 5. Judy handed the girls their shirts and shorts as she went around and shut down the party.

"We need to get an uber to get home." Cora told Judy.

"Our driver will take the two your home." Judy said. "He will be out front with the car in five minutes."

Kim caught the two before they left. "You two were a hit. Thank you for coming. I texted you Jen, Marsha, Deb, and Janet's contacts. They want you to DM them with your contacts. They want to party again."

The car dropped the girls at Papa's front door. They used their key to open the door. Entering the house, Papa Pete was balls deep in a heavy-set Hispanic woman and Juan was face fucking Jean as she was bound with her arms behind her back on her knees.

The two, knowing that Papa and Jean were busy, walked through and took a shower, helping each other get clean. The 18-year-olds crawled into their bed and slept hard, through the remainder of the night.

Daisy and Cora sent their contacts to each of the two volleyballers that had chosen them. Deb and Janet ordered Daisy to meet them in the commons for lunch at 11:45 on Monday morning.

Cora was ordered to meet Marsha and Jen at the sub sandwich shop at 11:30 am on Monday morning.

Papa and Jean were spending their Sunday with Juan and Rosa. The girls were free to just relax at the house.

The girls on Monday morning dress in their business skirts and blouses. With the heels and their hair up in tight buns. They both looked very professional on the surface but the large breasts being uncontained gave away the slut beneath.

Cora left the commons and Daisy to head to the sub sandwich shop at 11:20 am, not wanting the two dominant girls waiting on her.

Cora waited at a table with four chairs. Two different people tried to sit, and she had to tell them that she had people meeting her. They both moved on without a fuss. She saw Marsha and Jen enter the shop.

The two walked over, sat, and gave Cora their sandwich orders and told her to bring one for her along with three waters. Cora, without question went to the counter and made the order, getting herself a simple ham and cheese on sourdough.

Cora sat and looked at the two much taller girls.

Marsha looked at her and said, "Did you enjoy Saturday at Judy's?"

Cora looked at her and said, "I don't really know how to answer that, I did not like the lack of control the alcohol caused but I did enjoy both of you!"

Jen put her fingers under Cora's chin and moved her face to just look at Jen. "Do you want to move out of Daisy's grandparents and serve us in our apartment as our "slave slut" full time? You will still be allowed to follow your college career. We will clothe and display you as we wish. You will be kept naked in our apartment and free for either of us to use."

Cora blushed down her face to below her white sheer blouse. The two outside hitters saw Cora's large nipples tenting the tight sheer shirt.

"I think I would like to serve you and Mistress Marsha, Mistress Jen!" Cora said. "I just need to make sure Daisy is ok."

Marsha said, "Then the top three buttons of your shirt open right now."

` Cora blushed even deeper, finishing the third button as the server delivered the bottles of water and the sandwiches. The server looked down at the now exposed tops of Cora's large firm breasts.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12