Daisy and the Shemale Centaur

Story Info
A woman is dominated by a centaur with an extra surprise.
3.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool spring was just the right temperature for Daisy that morning as she bent down for a drink. She had been up early to go for a walk in the forest. She was the loveliest sight you could behold, her long red hair flowing down her back, her petite body clad in a light pink dress that complimented her ivory skin. She watched with her lovely blue eyes as the life of the forest surrounded her. The birds were singing, the deer and squirrels were playing, the flowers danced in the wind. Truly magic was alive here today, she thought to herself. Little did she know that there was much more magic around her.

Daisy went about, picking flowers to take home and decorate her small hut. She looked ahead and spotted the perfect purple flower to go in the window overlooking her garden. She went down to pick a few for her basket when she looked up to her right. That was when she realized she was not alone in the forest today. She swore that she saw another person up ahead of her walking among the trees, only appearing as a blur at this distance. The shape was gone in no time as Daisy's curiosity got the best of her and she went to see who it was. When she got to the place she saw the figure, there were no tracks of man in the soft earth there, rather all she saw were the hoof prints of a horse. But it made no sense to her that someone would dare to bring a horse this deep into the forest.

She went on further, determined to find out who was here. This was her forest and nobody else ever came along. She followed the tracks of what looked like a horse, determined to meet this newcomer. Maybe someone was now living nearby and she had a new neighbor to meet. She soon came to the hill overlooking the pond and saw the person finally taking a bath. She could only see them from the back and at once thought she had stumbled across some man who only wanted privacy. The long brown hair and perfectly bronzed skin said this was indeed one of the outdoors. The broad back and massive arms were loaded with cords of bulging muscles, showing their owner's mighty strength.

Daisy did not want to disturb such a private moment and was ready to back away slowly when she clumsily stumbled on her own feet and went rolling down the hill. She made much noise as she landed on the ground by the pond. She was uninjured, with only a few scrapes and some dirt on her and her dress that now had a couple of tears on it. Her fall caught the attention of the lone bather, who turned to see the commotion. Daisy expected to be greeted by a man who would not be happy that his bath had been disturbed. But if this was a man, then he had the biggest breasts that she had ever seen. That when, to her shock, it finally hit Daisy that she had come across a woman.

"And just who in the hell are you," the woman in the water asked with a tone of disgust in her voice and a look of slight anger on her face.

"I..I'm..," Daisy stammered out, nervous and a bit afraid at the woman's greeting.

"Well out with it girly. Why in the fuck are you disturbing my bath?" Daisy was unable to reply to this demand, as the woman's tone and use of profanity had rendered her speechless for the moment.

The bather was getting frustrated with a lack of response and began to walk out of the pond and towards Daisy. As she got closer, Daisy saw that beneath that muscular torso was what looked like an animal's lower body. As she got closer, Daisy could swear that it looked like the woman was half-horse. That's when it hit her, what she was really dealing with.

"A centaur," she whispered under her breath. The horse-woman heard this and laughed as she stood in front of the redhead. Daisy had heard the legends of the centaurs all her life. They were supposed to be untamed, basically like wild animals. A fitting place out here in the wild for an encounter.

"So you got eyes to tell you I'm not just any woman," the centaur said mockingly at Daisy. Now on her feet, the woman got a look at this creature. The centaur stood over a head taller than Daisy. Her brown hair was dripping, like the rest of her body, from the bath in the pond. Her upper body was perfectly tanned, her skin a perfect bronze. Her face was by no means ugly; rather Daisy could see beauty behind the devious expression the horse-woman sported. Her body was an overall work of art. The upper human half was loaded with lots of well-defined muscles, all perfectly pressed up against the tan flesh. Daisy could see each one with ease. The centaur's breasts were massive and perfectly round with stiff brown nipples right at Daisy's eye level. The lower horse half, at least what Daisy could see, looked to be just as strong and powerfully-built as the other part, with a coat of chestnut hair.

The centaur placed her hands where hips would normally be on a human, looking down at Daisy who still did not manage to get out any words. "I'm gonna ask again. Who are you?"

"I'm... Daisy," she managed to reply with, beginning to overcome her shock.

"Daisy? What kind of name is Daisy? What are you, a fucking flower?"

Daisy's shock momentarily turned to annoyance. "How dare you...," she started before being interrupted by the centaur.

"So you got a bit of fight in you now? Gonna give Merol here a challenge?" The horse-woman was still much larger than the redhead, who still cowered at her sight.

"Listen," Daisy said to Merol, "I'm sorry that I interrupted your privacy. Let me make it up to you as an apology. How about I help you get dressed now?"

"Dressed? You must be joking. You think that I would actually bother to cover THESE up with any damn clothes," the centaur replied as she flexed her giant arms, her massive muscles bulging out, stretching her flesh tight and causing her pulsing veins to pop out.

"I... I..., " Daisy stammered out as she was unable to take her eyes off Merol's mighty body.

"Or these. You think these can be contained by any fucking shirt," the horse-woman said as she grabbed her massive breasts. She fondled them for a moment before she flexed her giant pec muscles, causing her tits to bounce up and down right in Daisy's face.

"You mean, you walk around naked all the time," the redhead asked the centaur.

"Yeah I do," Merol replied as she got close to Daisy and placed her powerful hands on her shoulders. "And right now, let's just say I'm feeling a bit self-conscious about being the only one here without clothes." As she finished her sentence, she grabbed Daisy's dirty pink dress and, without using much effort thanks to her extremely muscular physique, tore the garment to shreds from the redhead's body and let them fall to the ground.

Daisy struggled to cover her naked body with her hands as Merol laughed at her. She was obviously embarrassed at being stripped in this manner and turned red from it. "Why.. why would you do this to me," she asked the centaur.

"Because I fucking can," was the reply. "Now get those hands to your side so I can get a good look at you."

"But..."

"Did I stutter? I said put your fucking hands at your side right now, you little slut."

Daisy, without thinking, obeyed Merol's order. The centaur got a good view at her naked body, with her soft white skin, perfect pink nipples on her perky breasts, and the tuft of red hair covering Daisy's privates. She stood there, naked and shaking with fear, as a devious smile came across Merol's face.

"Now that's more like it. That's the kind of woman I want to see." The centaur laid her strong hands on Daisy, touching her body all over. She ran her hands over the white arms before drifting over and touching the frightened woman's soft white breasts.

"Please," Daisy said in a quaking voice from her fright, "what do you want?"

"What does it look like I want," Merol replied, "I want to make you my personal sex toy right here and now." The centaur reached down and grabbed the redhead by the pussy, lifting her up off her feet.

"No, no, no, no... don't, please stop this." Daisy's pleas went on deaf ears as she felt two of Merol's thick fingers go inside of her as she was lifted up to look the centaur right in the eye.

The horse-woman growled into Daisy's face, "Now you're gonna shut your pathetic whore mouth and accept I'm gonna fuck you the way a prissy little bitch like you needs to be to learn her damn place in this world."

Daisy was not used to this level of verbal abuse. She thought that she should be taken aback by it, even disgusted. But she felt confusing feelings instead, and it didn't help that she was getting fingered by the centaur. She had begun to feel aroused when the muscular horse-woman grabbed her, but when Merol started saying she was a slut and a bitch, she felt even more intense feelings, even growing wet. What was happening to her, she kept thinking.

Merol set the woman back on her feet, placing one hand on her shoulder as she picked up speed fingering Daisy. The redhead felt the sensation of arousal growing in her as she felt those thick fingers being thrust in and out of her at rapid speed. The centaur did not even pretend to be gentle with her one bit; she started off rough and hard. Daisy was not used to something like this, but she quickly found that she was reaching a high she had never experienced in her life with her lovers who were more soft with her. She was getting so worked up, her breath picking up and a devious smile came across Merol's face when she heard the woman let out an involuntary moan.

"So, you like that, do ya slut? Well, how 'bout this?" Merol forced her fingers deeper inside of Daisy, burying them fully inside her pussy. Daisy screamed and moaned loudly as the fingering she was taking from the centaur was as fast and hard as she could take. Her pussy soaked Merol's fingers as Daisy felt the hand on her shoulder being moved to her head and her long red hair being pulled.

"You want to cum for me? Then go ahead and cum all over these fingers. Cum for your mistress."

Daisy tried her best to keep herself together, but it was all too much for her. She had never been treated so rough, degraded so hard and manhandled like that. But the biggest shock was how much she loved it. She felt something awaken inside her as she was moaning and screaming away as the centaur finger-fucked her. And when ordered to cum for "her mistress," Daisy almost instantly had a mind-numbing, intense orgasm, drenching Merol's fingers in her sweet pussy juices.

The centaur, pleased with her actions, pulled her fingers out of Daisy and held them up to her face. "Go ahead," she told the redhead still coming down from her post-orgasm high, "suck all those slut juices off my fingers." Daisy could not control herself anymore and did not attempt to, at once jamming Merol's wet fingers into her mouth and suck the juices off them. She would do anything her new mistress told her and was feeling another high as she tasted her own juices. The horse-woman laughed as she looked down at the redhead.

"Well, looks like someone's not the uptight bitch I thought after all," Merol said. "Looks like you just needed the right woman to put you in your place."

"Mmhm," was the only reply Daisy could offer, still unable to fully speak after cumming that hard.

"I bet you're happy now to have a mistress like me, one as big and strong as I am." The centaur bent down to Daisy, flexing one of her massive arms in the woman's face.

"Yes mistress," Daisy managed to get out barely above a whisper as she saw the bulging bicep and popping arm veins in her face.

"Go ahead slut and give them a feel." Daisy reached and touched the mighty arm with both hands. Merol's muscles were so large that she couldn't even get both of her hands fully around the giant bicep.

"Mmmm, Mistress, you're so strong and big," the redhead replied, finding the giant muscles quite beautiful.

"So you like my big muscles, do ya?"

"Yes Mistress, I love them so much."

"Why not give 'em a kiss then?" Merol held the giant arm close to Daisy's lips, who was all too eager to plant a kiss right on the peak.

"Don't forget the rest of me," the centaur said as she straightened up and flexed her entire upper body. Every muscle and vein was bulging up against her perfectly bronzed skin. Daisy moved closer, starting by touching the rippling abs Merol sported. She reached up and placed her hands on the horse-woman's massive breasts before feeling Merol's strong hand on the back of her head, pressing Daisy's face closer to her chest.

"Now stick my tit in your whore mouth," she commanded the redhead, who complied immediately by popping the already-erect brown nipple of Merol's right breast into her mouth. She sucked hard, loving the taste and feeling of it as she flicked it with her tongue. She felt safe suckling at her mistress's breast and was only happy to do it for several minutes.

"There's a whole other part to my body," Merol said as she pulled the woman from her chest. Daisy began to rub the horse-half of the centaur's body, feeling the giant muscles of all four of her legs. The redhead could only think about how strong her mistress was all over her body. As she explored Merol's body, Daisy put her hand between the centaur's back legs. When she did, it brushed up against something. She reached down and felt something big and thick. Confused, she looked under and saw a part of Merol that brought zero words but only a loud gasp.

"Surprised ya with that, didn't I? Didn't know that Merol here had something extra for ya my little slut."

Daisy was indeed surprised as she was staring at a large penis between Merol's legs. Turns out her new mistress had a special part to her besides being half-horse. The redhead could not help but stare at the giant horse cock Merol had. It had to be almost two feet long and so thick that Daisy didn't see herself being able to wrap her hand around it. At the base of the massive genitals she saw an equally impressive pair of testicles, the biggest that Daisy had ever seen before.

"Well, what do ya think about that," Merol said, obviously proud of this part of her anatomy.

"Mmm, Mistress it's perfect," the redhead replied. She was practically drooling over the massive cock but was somewhat nervous as she had no clue what the centaur would demand she do to it, knowing full well that her body could not possibly handle something that big inside of her.

"Go ahead and give it a tug then." Daisy obeyed, crawling below the horse-woman's body and beginning to stroke the giant cock. She could not even get close to wrapping her hand around it so she used both, moving them up and down the long shaft. Merol began to grow more erect with this, her cock swelling up rapidly.

"Now give it a suck with that whore mouth." The redhead hadn't seen herself being able to fit such a big cock in her mouth, but gave in at the verbal degradation she was beginning to love. She got the massive head in her mouth and tried to fit as much of the shaft as she could, but it was growing impossible. By now the centaur's giant horse cock was almost twice as long and nearly three times as thick. Daisy was gagging on the head alone, struggling to breathe. Merol only laughed at what the woman was going through.

"Get out here," she ordered the redhead. Daisy crawled out from under the centaur and looked up at her. Merol reached down and grabbed the long red hair, yanking the smaller woman to her feet. She dragged her over to a fallen tree and threw her against it.

"Hands on the log, ass sticking out and spread those fucking legs apart," Merol commanded of Daisy. She complied with the centaur, who then proceeded to place her front legs on the log and hover over Daisy. The redhead felt the giant head of the massive horse cock pressing against her wet pussy.

"Now I'm gonna tear that cunt wide open and show you who your fucking slut body belongs to."

"But... but Mistress... I..."

"I didn't fucking stutter you stupid bitch. You're getting fucked right here, right now, and if you don't shut the hell up you're gonna feel this giant cock tearing open your ass next."

Daisy was powerless to stop the centaur now. She was afraid of what was going to happen but knew the much stronger Merol would easily overpower her. Besides, she wanted to please her mistress in any way possible, having accepted that she was now this horse-woman's slut. She felt the head of the giant cock going inside of her, stretching her pussy as it did. She felt the pain and let out a scream as tears began to fill her eyes.

Merol was laughing menacingly as she forced more of her massive horse cock inside of Daisy's tight pussy. The redhead wasn't hiding how much it hurt, crying and whimpering as she was filled with cock. Merol began to thrust what she could fit of her giant penis in and out, stretching Daisy even more and making it hurt even more. Daisy was suffering, but was finding she enjoyed it. She knew that her mistress was loving this moment and, truth be told, Daisy found that she was liking the pain.

"Now that's a good little slut," she heard the centaur say as she was getting fucked. Merol was being careful not to push Daisy too far beyond her limits, not wanting to break her so she could have more fun with her. She didn't go as hard as she did fingering Daisy but still managed to fill her with cock. Daisy let out little moans as tears were running down her face. The centaur felt the wetness from Daisy on her cock.

"You like being filled up with big horse cock, don't ya slut?"

"Y...yes Miss..tress... I...l...love....it" Daisy managed to get out as she was being stretched as hard as she could.

"Then show me how much you fucking love it and cum all over my big hard cock."

Daisy didn't need to be told twice. She was growing to love the feeling of taking orders from the centaur; her only thought being how well she could please her new mistress. Despite the pain, Daisy came all over Merol's cock inside of her, her body shaking as she orgasmed. She was still somewhat surprised she finished that instantly, growing to realize that her body was getting used to obeying orders.

"Good fucking slut," Merol said as she pulled her cock from Daisy's aching pussy and getting back onto her four legs. Daisy, struggling to catch her breath and still in pain, stayed leaned up against the log, still crying from how much it hurt, but also from the powerful orgasm.

"Now it's my turn bitch. Go ahead and make your mistress cum."

Daisy stopped thinking and let her instincts take over. Tears still streaking her face, she crawled back underneath Merol's body and stuffed as much of the massive horse cock as she could into her mouth, sucking and stroking it. She used both hands but would take one away to reach up and fondle one of the massive testicles the centaur had. That worked magic for the horse-woman who, with a loud grunt and "Fuck yeah," came hard, quickly filling up Daisy's mouth and covering the redhead's upper body in warm cum. Daisy swallowed down the bit in her mouth, finding she did not mind the taste at all.

"Get your ass out here," Merol ordered. Daisy was soon dragging herself from underneath the centaur's body and getting to her feet. Merol looked over the woman's body, her face and chest completely coated in a layer of white cum. She smiled, very proud of herself.

"Clean that off you," she told Daisy as she pointed at the pond. The redhead complied, practically diving into the water to clean up as ordered. Merol stood on the bank, her giant arms crossed over her massive chest. She watched as Daisy washed all the white cum off of her, making up her mind what to do with the woman. She had proven her worth, meaning that the centaur wasn't quite finished with her. As a now-clean Daisy walked back onto dry land, water dripping from her, Merol issued her next command.

"That slab of fuck meat you call a body now belongs to me, got it?"

12