Daisy Lighthouse Ch. 02: Four Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glenn glares at her without blinking, "No not at all. Point blank I don't think any of us here know how to react to such a situation. It's not like we have a Sports Illustrated supermodel at our poker games every week."

Tony interrupts vividly, "Not that we object."

Fred slips in with, "Blond or brown it doesn't matter."

Glenn puts his hands up, "Can we change the subject here?"

"Absolutely! Why would you come to Boston without any money or place to live?" Dude nods,

She tilts her head at an angle, "I have nothing to hide. As I told Glenn I woke up one day and decided I needed a new life. I've always admired the Boston area. What's life without a little risk? I'm a confident woman. I'm hardly stupid. I have the looks. So, I ask you all, do you truly think I'm helpless? Homeless yes. But, that won't last forever."

Tony continues his shuffling while asking, "So what kind of job are you looking for? Gotta have a job to get a place to live."

She nods in agreement, "I'll know it when I see it. I have degrees."

"In what?" Glenn raises an eyebrow,

She bites her lower lip, "Black belt. EMT. Fiber optics. Much more." She knew she couldn't admit to micro technology engineering or cellular manipulation.

Glenn puckered, "Local hospitals are always looking for EMT's. I doubt the black belt would get you a paycheck unless you become a bouncer."

Dude fidgets, "So you can kick over your head?"

Daisy blushes, "I'm certain."

She would have to tap into her android body's physical programming. which she had already set in motion. She sensed a dare coming.

Dude was right on time, "I for one would love to see that." He motioned the others to support his wish. Daisy in turn read Glenn's mind who doubted her story. She knew then that she needed to supply proof. With an exhaled puff toward her bangs she stands up and moves back from the table. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply posing as if finding inner peace. Then with a raised left leg she literally poised her toes straight into the air managing a vertical split. In doing so her bikini bottom tightened between her legs to enter her pussy lips, exposing both sides of her labia to the men in awe.

Dude dropped his chin, "How long can you stand like that?"

She smiles without any strain, "I've never timed myself. However, this stance is hardly a burden." She hadn't even realized her garments constrictions. Her flesh was already heightened in it's sensations. For three minutes she stood there before laughing at hearing their thoughts that her pussy was exposed to a degree, "Okay. Point made."

Glenn began clapping, "Let's play some poker."

Everyone settled back arguing with their conscience, trying to calm their erections. As Tony slapped the deck on the table in front of her he opts, "Cut the deck in half."

She divides the deck then combines them again for Tony to claim who then deals five cards to each player. Deck in the center of the table he watches everyone examine their hands.

"How many?"

Fred discards two cards which Tony replaces.

Reaching Daisy she shrugs, "What should I get rid of?"

A resounding thought plagued her all at once. That thought was simply, "Your bikini!"

Glenn scoots his chair hip to hip with her, "Here let me help." He whispers into her ear after examining her hand. She then places three cards down to get three more in return. Glenn then tossed out two of his own before recovering others. Dude claims one of his own.

Deck settled Tony opens with chips. Each adds more including Daisy with Glenn's assist.

Final call leans between Fred and Daisy. She calls Fred out who lays down a pair of Jacks. Daisy giggles as Glenn shows her hand to be two Kings and two nines. "Two pair wins."

Daisy sizzles in her seat dramatically.

Four more hands she has the game mastered and Glenn slides over to give her room. While Dude shuffles Glenn gets up and scarfs a slice of pizza and pours a shot glass with Royal Crown from his bar. He eyes Daisy, "Shots?"

She winces, "I get drunk easy." She however was reflecting to her human body's functions, not her android body. Then it dawned on her that her new body would ignore the alcohol's effects. Between that and Dude's thoughts of doing body shots from her belly button made her agree. "Sure, why not."

Shots poured all around they toast, "To Daisy! May her new life breath easily."

Everyone belts their shots back gasping at the bite. Daisy reacts far differently than expected. She actually tasted the drink. Her thoughts suddenly went all scientific. How could the android body actually decipher the code for taste? Puzzled she finds another shot poured before her.

Dude raises his glass, "To strip poker!"

Glenn huffs back, "To Dude keeping his clothes on!"

Fred belts his back eying Daisy who tips her shot back as before shaking her head, "Whew! You guys are determined to put a hole in my belly."

Dude pours another and toasts, "To holes!"

Everyone chuckles as Daisy begins to mentally register her android body's reaction. Her body was so perfect that it was processing the data all too realistically. She was getting drunk.

Two more hands of poker later Dude pours everyone yet another shot. Arm raised he calls out, "To yellow bikini's and bullet sized nipples!"

Daisy suddenly burst out laughing uncontrollably as Dude leans forward, "Hey, where are you hiding that wolf?"

She whimpers downing her shot before slamming the shot glass on the table, "In sheep's clothing!" She then proceeds to scratch herself while leaning toward Glenn, "Is my bikini wool?"

Fred's eyes grow wide nodding at Glenn. They could tell she was getting drunk. Glenn reaches over and rubs the bikini top right over her nipple which sends sensual shockwaves through her body. He puckers looking her in the eye. "Yup! Steel wool even." She continues laughing as Dude gets up stumbling around toward her to rub her breast over the nipple, "Damn that's some coarse ass material. Must itch like a bitch."

She nods trying not to laugh, "It does."

Glenn frowns at her, "Are we making you uncomfortable?"

Everyone rolls their eyes at him thinking, "Man, shut up she's about to get naked."

Daisy hears them all and perks up, "Don't yell at Glenn. He's being protective." She pats his cheek, "My hero!"

All of them had a bizarre expression trying to understand her remarks. She then lays her head on Glenn's arm looking up at him, "They just want to see me naked. I'm not naïve. I can read their minds."

Glenn thinks to himself, "Where's that fantasy you promised me earlier?"

Hearing that she pats his arm then slurs her words, "Tell me what you want, Mister Mercer."

He eyes her then shakes his head thinking, "What I want doesn't matter."

She scolds him wagging a finger, "You matter. I made a promise and I'll keep it."

He offers a confused expression. It was like she read his mind but that was impossible. It was merely coincidence.

Before another word Dude pours her another shot. She claims it and holds it up, "To the wolf! Long may I howl!"

Everyone laughs as she stands up awkwardly and sits up on the table scooting toward the middle scattering cards and chips everywhere. She then lays back with her legs facing Glenn. Carefully she pours her shot into her navel and raises the glass again, "Bottom's up, Glenn."

Glenn sits stunned as his buddies all raise their glasses in his honor, chanting , "Glenn! Glenn! Glenn!"

Daisy curls her toes under his chin lifting it to look her in the eye. "Is it getting warm in here?" She begins fanning herself. Her mind reeled at how her body mimicked that of a human chemistry. Still the attention and alcohol tripled her own concealed sexual tension.

Reading the minds of Dude, Fred, and Tony only escalated her mood. They all wanted her naked. As did Glenn yet more passionately rather than perversely. She awaited Glenn to get bolder when she fell prey to a case of the giggles. She leers her head back to look at Fred and whispers, "I think Glenn needs incentive. Don't you?"

Fred could only nod without blinking as she reaches behind her neck and unties her bikini top before pulling the cloth forward. In a tease she showed one bare breast then covered it. Exposing the other before hiding her breast again made Dude call out, "Oh there they are! About damned time!"

She pouts toward Glenn, "I think I'm drunk. What do you think, Glenn?"

As he eyes her demeanor she cleverly attempts to read his mind only to find it distorted by the alcohol. Hearing him contemplate his desires for her mounted by the antagonizing of his buddies, Glenn was still torn. He finally stood up and grabbed Daisy's ankles placing one of her legs to each side of his waist. With a gleam in his eye he arched over her lower belly and placed his opened lips over her belly button sucking up the booze. The merest touch of his lips on her flesh sent a cascade of artificial adrenalin through her android body. Try as she might an array of tender moans escaped her throat.

Glenn lifted back to stand up and watch her intimately while thinking to himself, "That was fun. I just don't know what to make of you, Daisy Lighthouse. I don't know you. Six hours ago you got off of a bus and stumbled into my path. Now here you are half naked on my poker table doing belly shots."

She hears him and sighs heavily, "If you want me to stop just tell me, Glenn."

Awaiting his reply the others behind her were motioning for him to say "No".

In response she again arches her back and neck to stare up at Fred and Tony, "Shhhhhhhh! You think too loudly. I can't hear Glenn."

Returning her gaze at Glenn she hears him form decisions, "I know the guys want her but Daisy's too sweet for us to taint with our wolf calls. She needs to get her life on straight before going all slutty for me. Or is this what she intended all along? I did get a fashion show and a promised fantasy. Question is does this include my friends? I wish she could soberly clarify this before I overstep my bounds and hurt her feelings."

She leans upward on her elbows and looks at Glenn with puppy dog eyes, "I'm not a slut. I just look like one. Okay, I'm a slut! I can safely say this is the very first time I've ever worn a bikini."

She reverts her memories back to her frumpy old human body. "I'm just learning to be seductive. This is all newd--new--to me. I owe you my new life, Glenn Mercer. Drunk as I may be I will not tell you no to anything you want of me tonight. Nor, will I hate you in the morning."

Her slurs troubled him regardless. He see's her sincerity. In his hesitance she crawls to sit up on the table with her legs dangling, while reaching for him. In her awkwardness she edged closer to the tables rim and tried to stand. Her legs became putty and she fell into Glenn's arms. Giggling she looks up at him when she feels her bikini top fall away and reveal both burdening breasts. Glenn had no troubles staring at them.

She puckers looking down at her loss and whispers, "Oopsie! No more top."

Whirling her profile back at the others she sighs, "Do you think Glenn needs to loosen up? He seems soooooooo tense."

Fred nods repetitively, "Oh, he's so tight right now he could burst. All of us are."

Dude then chimes in, "A nice massage might help all four of us."

She huffs lightly returning her gaze to Glenn who tried to hold her weight against him, "Is that what Mister Mercer wants? A nice rub down?"

He merely puckered thinking to himself that sounded good only not in front of the others. She frowned hearing his dilemma and said, "I'll take care of you when the others go home. Is that okay with you adorable Mister Mercer?"

"We can discuss that option later in private." He felt somewhat relieved yet at the same time felt as if he were cheating his friends. He could tell they all wanted something from the situation at hand. Yet, his protective nature guarded Daisy from possibly making a huge mistake she might regret. The booze was talking right now. If she were sober she might think totally different.

She pouted at him hearing his intimate concerns. It was nice to know there was a gentleman inside the handsome surgeon. As intoxicated as her android metabolism was she was still quite turned on by the attention. The android body was designed to be as near to human in emotion and sensation as possible. Thank God for that Daisy thought. Muddled as those thoughts were.

Standing on her own with a teetered sway she pats Glenn on the chest, "I'm glad I met you." Leering behind her she points without direction, "And you, you, and you." Finally, she attempts walking and moves luckily away from the pools edge.

Stumbling along she made it to the door of the pool and used the threshold to hold herself up, "I'm going in here. Anyone joining Muah?"

Tony picks up her bikini top and hands it to Glenn, "If you want us to leave we can."

Glenn accepting her top fidgets looking toward each of them with indecision. Ultimately, he looks back toward Daisy who had vanished. Smirking he led the others after her.

Inside the house she walked through the living room until she lost balance and fell over into the sunken sectional below. Glenn rushed forward to see her comfortably laying on the couch if not awkwardly. The others stood beside him.

Looking up at them she smiles brightly, "I found the living room. Come sit Glenn. It's really cushy."

Fred in turn pats him on the shoulder, "We should get going!"

But, before he could walk away Daisy crawled to her feet and stood facing them then untied her bottoms tugging them free of her vagina. She giggled hearing their thoughts ranging from, "Good God that snatch is beautiful." to "I don't wanna go home." to "Glenn you lucky bastard."

She sits down on the coffee table which was a large square oak monstrosity. Her eyes brighten up, "Chilly on the bottom." Scooting toward the tables center she leans back on one hand while moving her opposite hand between her thighs to rub her clitoris. The tremors shot through her body stimulating her thought patterns causing her to moan dramatically.

Dude shakes his head, "Here comes the wolf."

Glenn recalled it vividly earlier and grinned sheepishly. Turning to his buds he whispers, "Let's not get carried away. We enjoy the show until she passes out. Then, you three go home and I tuck her in. In her own room not mine."

They each nod as Fred hisses, "I can handle that." just before literally launching himself down to sit on the sofa below.

The others did the same leaving only Glenn standing above. He merely eyes Daisy who increases her stimulation. Her bodily recognition functions kick in producing the necessary juices to match her activity. Interior chemicals reproduced a flood of wetness around her fingers. Artificial sperm increased her pheromone output. The four men easily sensed her alluring call.

She cums in a puddle upon Glenn's oak table and giggles breathlessly. Her lungs feigning to play the reality game.

She moves her fingers to her mouth and licks her fingers cooing. She finds her own erogenous zones aching for more. Fueled by their attentive thoughts. She scoots toward the edge of the table and pouts, with her gaze intent on their laps. Carefully standing she turns with her backside facing them then falls backward directly on to Fred's hips. She wiggles in his lap feeling his erection beneath her butt cheeks. She sighs heavily offering puppy dog eyes toward the standing Glenn. Daisy then lays back against Fred forcing his hands up to squeeze her breasts together.

Fred stammers lightly looking to Glenn for the okay to react.

Finally, Glenn bends down in front of Daisy, "You don't have to do this for me."

She giggles, "Handsome, Glenn. I'm doing this for them. As a favor to you. You bought me clothes. Showed me kindness I'm not used to. I want to make you happy."

He creases his forehead, "And, making me happy means seducing my friends?"

She frowns, "No silly. They're seducing me. Well, with my help." She huffs chuckling at herself, leering back at Fred, "Am I seducing you?"

He expresses wide eyes in his reply, "God, I hope so."

Pecking his cheek she removes his hands and sits up to lean over into Tony. Rubbing his chest she whispers, "Am I seducing you?" He trembles as her hand discovers his heartbeat, "Yes, I think I must be." she giggles.

To Tony's left was Dude. She stretches out over both Fred and Tony to reach Dude with extended arms. Her hands touch his crotch which immediately increased his erection tenfold. She jumps at the change laughing almost like Julia Roberts, "No! Now he's seducing me!"

They all laugh as she feels their hands caressing her body. Smiling at the sensation she rolls over to face upward in their laps. Glenn had returned to his six foot stature, towering above them to watch.

Fred's finger's rubbed her inner thighs, his thumb deciding to stimulate her clit. Tony roamed her belly and squeezed her breast while Dude merely reached in to pinch her other tit's nipple. Her eyes closed at how good it felt. She absorbed their thoughts like a sponge even in her intoxicated state. So many compliments. So many unspoken desires. The intensity of their mental frenzy sent her mind reeling. Never in her lifetime had she felt this incredible. She would learn to not miss her human body. Very quickly.

Her pussy dripped artificial cum all over Fred's knuckles as he inserted two fingers within her. Pulling them free he raises his hand to show Glenn.

The Master of the home merely stood there gazing down at her. He barely acknowledged Fred's revelation. He was more intent on making certain Daisy wasn't being hurt. Obviously due to her erratic moans she was far from in any agony. Glenn would stand guard gallantly. His thoughts his own. Daisy had tuned Glenn out knowing that he would choose his own path.

Daisy began giggling mid-moan and huffs, "I feel erections!" She used Tony's shirt to pull herself up just enough to roll over on to her tummy with his help. Laying there for a moment she allowed their hands to roam her back and buttocks. Dude tangled his fingers in her hair, stroking it while trying to position her face directly over his crotch. She could feel his erection on her chin. The scent of his cologne drove her senses into a frenzy. His flesh beneath his slacks challenged her heightened olfactory. Deep inhales made her android eyes roll back.

Fred probed her anal cavity with his thumb while his two earlier fingers returned to her pussy. The sensations garnished her android flesh with goosebumps. The sight made the three men take notice.

Tony sighs, "Somebody here likes to be touched. Look at all of those darling goosebumps. How are you feeling, Daisy?"

She trembles cumming yet again on Fred's hand to his amazement. Cooing she nuzzles Dude's imprinted erection with her nose as if it were a Cuban cigar.

"No words can describe how I'm feeling. My secret for now." She uses her teeth to gently tug at Dude's zipper forcing him to look up at Glenn.

"I do believe she's hinting at something. Your call Glenn. Dare I?" Dude requests.

Glenn Mercer fidgets, finally moving down toward Daisy to sit in front of her on his oak coffee table. He kneels in to caress her cheek with his knuckle. "I'm going to stay out of this, Daisy. If you want something don't let me stop you."

She licks her lips dramatically eying Glenn with lust, "Do you regret meeting me, Glenn?"

He puckers and shakes his head negatively, "No I don't. I'm fine with this as long as you are. Is this just the alcohol talking or do you truly want what it is you're doing?"

She nibbles Dude's crotch then laps her tongue along his clothed shaft before glaring back at Glenn. Her eyes forced Glenn to feel his own erection rise. She was devastatingly erotic. The android body's seduction mode was kicking into high gear. Her pheromone's escaping her pores like serpents into the air. Finally, she blows Glenn a kiss, "Thank you for everything. My hero." She swallows hoarsely then glances seductively at Dude, "Are you going to keep him concealed or do I tear your pants away with my teeth?"