Daisy's Dark Side Pt. 01

Story Info
Daisy Ridley handles my saber.
2.1k words
4.22
10.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*WARNING!! This story is in no way based on anything real and is completely fiction. Do not take this story seriously as it is only for your enjoyment. Anyone below the age of 18 is not allowed to read as it is rather explicit, leave reviews please and I hope you enjoy*

*****

It had been a rough couple of weeks. Holly's divorce with her husband was taking a toll on our relationship. They had finally started to get it all sorted and out of the way so that Holly and I could finally be together.

The problem was that it was taking a long time. Holly spent more time with her kids (not that it bothered me) nowadays and I had to find ways to 'sort myself out'. Luckily, while she was not around I was able to call up any of the celebrities I had access to.

----------

I scrolled through my phone numbers and recognised a name I had not actually noticed before. The name 'Daisy Ridley' was in my phone. I can only assume that Margot added it when we last had sex.

As a big fan of Star Wars, I had to jump at the opportunity. Without even thinking about my upcoming actions, I sent the actress a message that said Margot told me to send her a text.

Instantly, Daisy responded with her own message in which she asked me to send her a picture of my 'lightsaber'. I was now turned on to no end so I got my rock hard cock out and sent her a photo of it.

I waited a couple of minutes and Daisy replied with an address of where to meet her.

----------

I met Daisy outside of a house out in somewhere secluded. She wore a tight white dress with her hair down in waves while she also wore white heels to match. Her tits weren't big or anything but her ass looked amazing in the dress.

"Hello... you are as sexy as I had hoped." Daisy smiled. She welcomed me into the house and poured me a glass of wine. I wasn't really a fan of wine but I'd do anything to sleep with the girl.

"So... Margot, huh?" Daisy grinned. I chuckled as I took a sip of my wine.

"Yeah. How'd you two meet?" I asked her. She was silent for about 7 seconds before she finally decided to give me her answer.

"Fine, I'll tell you. We bumped into each other at Comic-Con and fucked. We haven't met up since." Daisy said trying not to laugh. My eyes widened and I struggled trying not to spit out my drink.

Daisy then started to giggle and it was nice to see her lovely smile in person. She was beautiful.

"Anyway... let's get down to why we're really here." Daisy grinned as she moved towards me and got onto her knees. I placed my glass down and watched as she stared at the tent in my trousers.

"Someone's happy." she teased as she rubbed me over my trousers.

"Take it out for me please." Daisy whimpered as I followed what she asked and took my cock out for her, then pulling my jeans and boxers down and taking them off completely along with my shirt.

Daisy held my balls in her hand and weighed them. Her eyes opened wide at how much of my spunk was in them.

"Why are they so heavy? Is someone going through a bit of a dry spell?" Daisy chuckled as she then took hold of my cock and started to wank me off slowly.

"No, just saved it all for you." I said as I winked at her. She put the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it softly.

"Mmm... so nice." she mumbled as my pre-cum leaked out onto her tongue. Daisy pulled herself away and looked at me as if to tell me to concentrate.

"You won't last a minute when I do this, I can almost guarantee it." Daisy said as she inhaled all of my cock into her mouth hands free.

I heard her muffle something but I couldn't tell what it was. I was sure she was trying to say "fuck me" so that's what I did. I grabbed hold of her head and fucked her throat relentlessly while my balls repeatedly slapped her chin.

While I was doing this, Daisy sucked on my cock like she was a vacuum. I'd never felt such pressure from someone's throat before nor had I had a blowjob like this one either.

How she was able to suck my cock so well while getting her throat mercilessly pounded was unnatural. Daisy had the skill of a pornstar.

However, I was about to cum. She was right, I wasn't going to last a whole minute. The feeling was beyond anything I'd felt from a girl's mouth before.

In a matter of seconds, my cock erupted and I pulled Daisy's face straight into my groin.

Daisy pulled herself off of me and her mouth was full of my cum, her cheeks bulging. There was also a string of saliva mixed with my sperm connecting her lips to my cock.

The string snapped and latched itself onto her chin. Daisy was trying not to smile or laugh otherwise it would make a mess. Luckily, she did eventually manage to swallow it all and afterwards scooped up the string of cum on her chin into her mouth.

"That's the longest and thickest cock I've ever had in my mouth and the most amount of spunk I've ever had in there too." Daisy smiled. The girl was beautiful, and I was glad she knew what she was doing too.

"Any other special tricks?" I asked.

"Plenty." Daisy smiled. She stood up, grabbed my hand and guided me upstairs behind her. We'd gotten to her room and Daisy opened the door.

"Your little friend needs waking up..." Daisy said with an innocent look into my eyes.

I couldn't help but kiss her even after what we'd just done.

"This isn't about romance... what are you doing?" Daisy asked, confused.

"I just had to kiss the most beautiful girl in the world just once. Now... show me your 'dark side'..." I told her.

"Oooohhh Star Wars references, I like it." Daisy smiled as she lifted one leg and kicked me onto her bed.

She took off her dress and underneath, she wore dark red matching underwear made from lace.

Daisy kicked off her heels and walked over to me.

"How is it still soft, did you empty yourself in my mouth or something?" Daisy asked.

"No I still have loads left, lay down, I'll go down on you." I told her as she rested her head against the pillow. I leaned myself down and Daisy spread her legs as I inhaled the scent her pussy gave out.

It was quite sweet, so I pulled her panties to the side and teased her pussy lips.

"Don't tease me. I'm too horny right now." Daisy groaned.

I wet my thumb using her pussy and pressed down on her clit while I inserted as much of my tongue into her pussy as I could get in and performed something Holly had taught me.

I moved my tongue in a way where it seemed I was writing a load of letters inside her pussy rapidly.

Surprise, surprise, Daisy loved it. Her pussy juice started leaking out onto my chin and in my mouth, all over the place.

I moved my tongue as fast as I could because I could feel my cock getting hard again. I wanted to fuck this woman, and she wanted to fuck me too.

"Mm... yes... don't stop, it's too good!" Daisy moaned. I rubbed her clit faster and she responded by giving out a loud groan.

"Are you close?" I asked her.

"Yes and I said don't fucking stop." Daisy grunted as she pushed my face back into her pussy. I proceeded to carry on licking her and the closer she got to her climax, the louder she moaned.

"YES!! FINISH ME!! MAKE ME CUM PLEASE!!" Daisy screamed as she was at her release.

I managed to hit her special spot which made her jerk her hips so I started to aim my tongue there.

"I'M CUMMING!! YESSSS!!" Daisy hissed as her orgasm finally hit. She went to get up off of the bed but her legs gave way and she fell onto her knees.

"Daisy! What are you doing, are you okay?" I assured her. She just giggled, nodded and gave me that smile again.

"Yeah... just a bit tired. Your tongue is the devil." Daisy told me as she winked at me.

My cock was now fully erect and Daisy managed to stand herself back up.

"Now... where were we?" Daisy asked, teasingly biting her lip as she removed all of her clothing and leaned against the wall.

I walked up to her, picked her up and smacked her ass. I rubbed the tip of my cock against her pussy lips to coat it in her juices.

I pushed my length all the way in which caused Daisy to slightly grunt. I pulled out slightly, but she just pushed back down, allowing none of my cock to escape her.

"I like it rough. Treat me like a whore." Daisy said as she grinded her hips against mine.

"If you say so..." I replied as I got a tight hold of her hips and thrusted into her as fast as I could. The faces Daisy made were incredibly sexy and I really wanted to show her that she was my toy to use.

"Yes! Like that! Fuck me harder!" Daisy moaned. I struggled to go faster but I mustered as much energy as I could and thrust into her faster and started to pound her pussy even harder.

"Like that? Yeah? Is that how you like it you little slut?" I asked her as I watched her tits jiggle.

"You see something you- ah- like!?" Daisy moaned as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it. I didn't slow my pace at all, I kept going with all the energy I had.

With one of my hands, I reached towards her ass and like I did with most girls I was with, I played with her ass and kneaded it in my hands like it was dough.

I took Daisy's nipple into my teeth and bit on it with a slight bit of pressure which brought out and audible wince of pain from the girl.

"Do it again. Bite my nipple again." Daisy groaned with her eyes closed. I repeated the process again then did the same to her other one.

"I'm going to cum in a minute or two!" Daisy screeched. I made my thrusts enter her deeper, which earned me an increased volume from her moaning.

I remembered where her special spot was so tried to thrust my cock in that direction, also giving me louder moans.

I spanked her ass, and as I went to rub her clit with my other hand, she wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck to avoid falling.

All of these combined actions I had chosen to do sent the Star Wars actress way over the edge.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm cumming!! FUCKKKKKK!!" Daisy screamed. I fucked her until her orgasm finally subsided and pulled out.

"I take it you want to cum on my face. Are you close?" Daisy asked as I let her down and her unstable legs caused her to collapse onto her knees yet again.

I nodded and Daisy licked her juices off of my cock and wanked me off while rubbing and lightly squeezing my balls with her other hand.

Watching her wank me off was too much for me to handle and so I subsequently ended up releasing all over her pretty face.

Load after load after load smacked into her face and into her hair. When I was done, nearly all of her face was covered in my cum.

"Sorry about the mess." I apologised.

"It's okay. I wanted you to." Daisy said as she smiled. Daisy grabbed her phone and took a photo of her face, sending it to my phone.

She scooped up all of the cum using her fingers and sucked them clean. She then stood up and gave me an endearing look.

"You want to stay the night?" Daisy asked as she caressed my cheek.

"Sure. Why not?" I replied as I laid down in her bed.

"Two orgasms each, it seems there is a balance in The Force." Daisy teased as she laid down beside me, grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her waist.

TO BE CONTINUED...