Daisy's Delivery

Story Info
Bdsm, spanking.
2.3k words
4
5.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here it was just a typical day of work. As you drove around delivering packages you reflected on the miserable date you had the night before. It was a date off of one of those stupid dating apps. "Plenty of Dicks" is what they should call it you thought to your self. Most of them are one not have one. The ones that do don't know how to use it.

You think about the latest date. The guy seemed too nerdy to you. As you were talking you decided he had to be way too vanilla to cater to your needs.

You began to fantasize about what meeting a proper man would be like. One who you could let your guard down and let control you completely. Do these guys even exist anymore. Package after package delivered and the more you thought about the more you got wet just thinking of being tied down and used would feel like. As the truck is getting empty you notice that a box had been scraped open. You grab the tape to reseal the box but you notice that inside is some bondage chains whips.

Well that is going to be my last package delivered tonight. As you approach the door the feeling nervous and excited all at the same time. You ring the door bell. No way you were going to walk away without meeting this packages owner.

You hear "One Second!" then hear the foot steps to the door. Your pussy begins to shake in hopes that the person is single.

The door begins to open. There stands the geek from the date before. You quickly jump to the conclusion that it must be for someone else.

He says, "Hey, sorry things didn't work out last night. I thought we would have clicked. Guess I won't have use for this now."

You stand there sort of perplexed. He looks different than he did the night before. Sexier in a way.

"What is it?" you ask pretending like you didn't know all the sexy things you wish he would use on you were in that box you just handed him.

He looks at you. Well I am into Bondage. I like taking control and care of a woman. I like when she gives every once of herself to me.

The look in your eye must have lit up like the 4th of july. He notices. He invites you in almost immediately.

"You are a naughty delivery girl aren't you"

You go to speak but you just nod your head up and down. He opens the box. Grabs out a collar it says Baby gurl engraved into the leather.

"Put this on"

It was almost as though you were under a spell. You did exactly what he told you to do.

Once the collar was on He puts the leash on you and leads you down a long hall. Into the very back bedroom. At this point your panties are soaked.

He opens the door and reveals a full dungeon lay out with x cross and a bed with pillory.

"You miss judged me. Today you will pay the price for that. Are you ready to pay that price?" he asked with a stern daddy voice.

"Last night you gave me blue balls tonight your ass will be black and blue"

You begin to get week in the knees with that statement. He leads you over to the x cross removes the leash but leaves the collar.

"Remove your clothes don't keep daddy waiting."

You let go all your hesitance and obey like a good little girl as you don't want to make your new daddy angry.

You remove your uniform. Standing there naked in only a collar he tells you to crawl over and remove his clothing. You do as you are told. You start by undoing his belt you can tell by his pants he is excited as you are. After the belt is undone he grabs the buckle and pulls it through the pant loops.

"Hurry up daddy is waiting."

You lower his zipper out pops his dick as he wasn't wearing any underwear. His dick just graces your hand as you lower the zipper. You begin to lean in with your mouth when he grabs you by the hair. "Did I say you could taste that yet." You don't do anything until daddy says it is okay.

You nod your head but want it so bad the control he has over you is powering you lower his pants to the floor you look up and see he has already unbuttoned his shirt and is removing it.

Baby girl took to long

Baby girl is going to be punished he says with a firm voice.

He grabs you by the hair once again and pulls you up. He puts his hand just above your collar with a firm hand he chokes you as he backs you to the x cross with the other he begins to play with your wet pussy.

I think the slut likes this he says as he continues to choke you. He releases giving you a chance to gasp for air as he forcefully while looking you in the eye. He reaches to the side where there was a tray with various torture devices pull up two nipple clamps with steel balls hanging from a chain.

He lowers his face down sucking softly on each nipple before slapping the side your breasts. He pinches the nipples between his fingers. They begin to swell from the pain from the thrill. He places the clamp on each nipple giving a little tug to make sure they are snug. Before he grabs you by the hair and kisses your lips for the first time. Pulling you in you can feel his fully erect penis at least 8" long and 2 in width" pressing against you dripping wet thigh.

With one hand he spins you around.

He grabs your right arm forcefully as he raises it to the first strap. He grabs your second arm and kisses up each inch as he places your second arm in the second restraint. Your arms can barely reach as he release his grip he glides his hand along your body until he gets to your

With one quick motion he grabs each ankle and spreads you to the other restraints. He locks in your left ankle which cause your right to come towards the center with a quick side kick. He moves your legs spreading you wide as you hang from the X unable to get your footing. He grabs your ankle and puts it into the final restraint and whispers in your ear. Tonight you belong to me.

This send shivers down your spine. You hear him walk away and hear the door close. You can hear something bounce against the door.

He makes pondering noise. HMMMMM

The anticipation of what is to come excites you.

Ahh I know you hear wood clang against the door. The sound you can only imagine is a paddle. Then hear the heavy steps as he comes closer to you. He walks around to the back side of the x cross he is carrying a wooden paddle that has the word Bad carved out of the wood in one hand. A dragon tail whip in his other.

I am going to use these on you but first we have to make sure you won't scream too load. He walks behind you using the whip to caress and tickle his way across your body. He reaches for the tray again you can hear the Metal clacking as he removes something off. Something that feel semi rubbery begins to rub your wet pussy then you feel cold leather caressing your skin up your spine and around your neck until you see his hand come around with a ball gag. He slaps you in the ass so hard your mouth opens and with wanting excitement as he places the ball gag in your mouth.

He tightens it enough that there is no way you are going to scream.

You hear him pick up the paddle. He smacks his hand with it. You can hear the crack. It makes you jump not out of fear but out of wanting. You feel his lips kiss your bare ass. He throws just a hint of tongue with each kiss. When he removes his head it is followed by a crack of the paddle. The pain is exhilarating. He takes the paddle in a counter clockwise position caresses your as just a few time before rearing back and smacking even harder. You begin to moan from the pain. It is so invigorating that you almost cum right there. He continues to caress and smack. You get closer and closer to the climax from the pain. When he stops.

You hang there frustrated. As you again hear the tray begin to rattle. You then feel his hand reach up and feel your dripping wet pussy but there seems to be something in his finger. It feels like a rubbery plastic with a wire. He places and electrode patch just to the side of your pussy lips. Then another on the other side. You then feel his hand raise two more he reaches around to your nipples placing one on each side.

I will start you on low pulse. You can feel the electric shock come about once every few second. He leans back begins to slide down your back with his tongue resting at you ass he spreads your cheeks wide and begins to tongue your ass hole. The feeling is exhilarating. The pulses intensify as he increases them. You orgasm sending juices to the floor.

You that was naughty. Daddy didn't say you can cum yet.

You must get punished. You hear him grab something off the floor. With a quick crack as a test. You can hear the dragon tail smack against is self with a crack.

The next sound you hear is the whip coming through air. You brace for the impact as it cracks across your skin. It feels as though it is ripping off the very skin off your ass. The pain just makes you desire more. Each second that goes by from the crack is like a water faucet dripping down your leg. From the cum juices still flowing from your wanting pussy.

The electrode change pulse. It seems if there is no pattern. He changed the settings to random. It send a light shock at one moment and a more intense one.

He cracks the whip more and more. You cum almost come again. He can tell by your moans.

He stops the electrodes and the whip.

You hear a slight hum. From a vibration you then feel his hand glide across your shoulder. Just under your chin. He takes his hand and grips your throat. Then in a quick motion with the other hand you feel the wand begin to vibrate on your clit.

He whispers. "From now on you are mine."

Your body shakes with another orgasm.

He then removes the ball gag. He then undoes you ankle and wrist. You fall to the floor from the orgasms you just had. He leads you over to the bed and puts you in the pillory after securing your head and arms with shackles he raise your chin up.

You look him in the eye as he moves his cock towards your mouth. Just before it hits your lips he pulls you head higher. "Tell Daddy you want this cock"

"Yes I want the cock Daddy"

You open wide again. His cock just comes in a bit you lick it with your tongue. Get it wet for Me you cock slut. He closes your nose as he slides it in making you choke on it. This causes a lot of saliva..

After a few minutes. He pulls back grabs you by the hair again and tells you too keep the mouth open. He then proceeds to spit in mouth. It gets on your face.

He says good little cock sucker as he slides it back into your mouth again and begin to fuck your mouth.

He then pulls away and moves behind you. You feel his hand wrap itself in your hair. He pulls back as he slaps you bruised sore ass from the whip and paddle with his bare hand he then takes his cock and teases your dripping wet and sticky pussy hole. He pulls back and spits on your pussy and ass hole. He lowers his mouth to your pussy getting ready for the cock. He pulls back up and without warning inserts his cock. At this point it sends you to near orgasm right there. He begins to ram his cock deep inside you grabbing you firmly by the hips and fucking you harder and harder. You feel like he should cum any minute but he keeps ramming you orgasm after orgasm.

Until you feel him pull out and he walks around takes his cock and puts it back in to your mouth and begins only putting in part way while jerking.

I want you to swallow this load you filthy whore. As he finishes saying this it isn't long until he is squirting load after load into your mouth. He pulls his cock out and closes your mouth. Tells you to swallow like a good cum slut.

You do as you are told. He releases you from your bonds.

He sits on the bed and holds you. As you shiver.

You were a good cum slut.

How about a second date?

You both chuckle. You begin to panic as you realize that you still have to return the truck. You rush to get your clothes on. They look all disheveled as you put them on.

He says tomorrow night after work come straight here.