Daisy's Disgrace Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy leaned back against Nate, still behind her, and moaned. "Yes," she said in her fake German accent. "That feels nice. I love to be touched there."

Len, encouraged, began to slide his fingers in and out. Tom stared, watching the syrup on his fingers slowly run down his hand. The chair beneath Daisy's thighs was slick with it.

Terry had come around the table and knelt down beside Daisy, his face level with her tits. He pushed Nate's hand away from the nipple and took it in his mouth, sucking forcefully. Daisy threw back her head, pushing it drunkenly against Nate's toned chest. "Ohhhhh god yessss," she moaned. "Suck my big nipples. Suck on my big titties. Ohhh god. Fuck my pussy with your fingers."

Tom had never heard her speak that way, not really. He was shocked. He came around to get a better view, to see the way she was being used. Nate had a free hand now, and he brought it up to her mouth, pushing his fingers in between her lips. Tom felt a surge of jealousy-that was what he liked to do. He loved the feeling of her hot tongue against his fingers, and the way he could push them into the back of her throat and she wouldn't gag.

Gary came over and stood beside him. He had his cock in his hand and was stroking himself. "Do you think she'll suck on this instead?"

Tom meant to say no, if you stick your cock in her mouth I'll cut it off, but instead he watched as Gary pushed his way to Daisy's other side and rubbed his cock against her cheek. She turned to see what he was doing, and Gary forced his cock into her mouth. Nate pulled his fingers out just in time, and began to stroke her hair and her cheek. He seemed as mesmerized by the act as Tom was, for they both stood and watched as she swallowed Gary's cock down to the hilt, sucking hungrily.

Len's fingers were pumping faster and faster in and out of her pussy, making some decidedly disgusting sounds. "Fuck, this girl loves it," he announced unnecessarily. "She's wet as fuck, but still super tight. I think I'm gonna fuck her."

Tom stepped forward. "Jesus, Len, this is my girlfriend."

Len had stood up and was rubbing Daisy's pussy juice over his cock. He looked at Tom and said, "What do you think, Veronica? Do you want this cock in your wet pussy?"

Daisy had a mouthful of Gary's prick, but she spat it out and moaned, "I want Nate's big dick. Fuck my hot pussy, Nate." Her thighs spread wider, her hips thrusting drunkenly up and out. Nate looked surprised, but he quickly pushed Len aside and moved between her thighs. "C'mere, baby," he said, and lifted her bodily up onto the poker table. She stretched out on her back, pulling her thighs up to her chest. Her pussy was purple and enormous, swollen not only from the pump and from Len's fingers, but from arousal.

Terry stood over Nate's shoulder. "Fuck, man, look at that cunt. That's the nastiest thing I've ever seen."

Nate was rubbing her hard clit, thrusting out from beneath her puffy hood like a miniature dick. "I bet it feels just as good," he said. "Besides, look at the plug in her ass. She's a freak, man. Maybe she'll let us fuck her there, too."

Daisy giggled. "You have to fuck my nasty pussy first," she said, as if telling a child he needed to eat his vegetables before he got dessert. She reached around her thighs and spread her pussy lips apart, revealing the swollen slit between them. "Put it in there," she moaned. "Fuck me."

Nate glanced at Tom, but Tom was silent. He didn't say a word, but after a moment, his eyes darting back and forth between Daisy's pussy and Nate's dick, he gave a little nod. Nate grinned. "Okay, baby," he said, grabbing his cock and placing the head at her slick opening. "Here it comes."

She was tight, almost too tight, but her slick insides allowed him to slide in smoothly. Her labia clung to his shaft and tugged at him as if she were giving him a blowjob with her cunt. Nate moaned. "Oh fuck, that's good." He began to thrust in and out of her slowly, watching the way her twat bulged out around his cock.

Daisy had her head back, her mouth open in a silent moan. Her arms were thrust out to the side, clutching the table beneath her. First Gary, then Len, put his dick in her outstretched hands, and obediently she began to jerk them in time with the cock in her pussy. Gary took only three pumps before he was squirting semen all over Daisy's titties. The drunk girl used her free hand to rub the white stuff into her skin, focusing particularly on her fat nipples. They glistened with Gary's cum, until Tom ordered her to bring her tits one by one up to her mouth and suck them clean.

The four other guys watched in shock as she obeyed, releasing Len's cock to lift her heavy teat up to her face. She rubbed the nipple over her lips first, then opened them, and it popped into her mouth. She sucked, forcefully, her cheeks concave, until she had taken not only the nipple but as much of her tit into her mouth as she could. When she spat it out, her nipple and the surrounding flesh was red and glistening with saliva. Daisy did the same with the second nipple. All the while, Nate fucked her slowly, in and out, in and out, her pussy a soaking, sloppy mess of juice and flesh.

Suddenly Nate felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned-it was Tom. "Fuck her hard now," he said softly. "But don't cum inside her. Cum anywhere but her pussy."

Nate nodded. He began to fuck Daisy in earnest, gripping her slim thighs in his hands and pulling her onto his cock. Her pussy squelched and queefed noisily around his cock. "Fuck, I told you she was nasty," Terry crowed after a particularly loud queef. "That pussy farts louder than my old man after he eats a whole pot of chili."

Daisy's eyes snapped open, and for the first time she looked genuinely mortified. Her cheeks turned red, and she tried to close her thighs and cover herself. "Oh, no, please stop," she begged. "I'm so embarrassed."

Tom stepped closer. "No, Nate. Keep fucking her. Show her how nasty she is. Make that pussy talk. Louder."

Nate was torn, but his dick was hard and this girl was pretty nasty after all. He began to pull out completely before pounding back in, burying his full length inside her. After a few thrusts, his cock forced all the air in her pussy out at once. The wet, explosive queef was louder than any that came before, and when she followed it with four or five more rhythmic pussy farts, each as nasty as the last, Daisy burst into tears.

Nate pounded her, relentlessly. He even held her pussy open with his fingers, spreading the labia as wide as he could as he slammed into her. The farts were looser, higher-pitched, but just as humiliating.

As Nate began to get closer, he got an idea. He gripped the base of the plug, still lodged between her ass cheeks, and pulled. Daisy screamed as the plug came free, and Nate saw her asshole gape, wide and hungry, before he pulled his cock out and filled her ass with it. He buried it to the hilt in her spasming flesh and began to cum, his cock caught in the ruthless grip of her bowels. Daisy howled and began to cum. Her swollen pussy squirted her juices every which way, soaking Nate and the poker table beneath them, even spattering Len and Terry and Tom, who were all crowded around, watching.

Nate shuddered and groaned, feeling his balls empty inside the tiny asshole wrapped around his dick. He had hardly noticed her squirting pussy until his orgasm started to ebb, and he noticed the liquid still spurting from the mass of cunt flesh in front of him. "Oh fuck yeah, Veronica," he moaned, rubbing her pussy. "Good girl. What a good, nasty girl who comes from getting fucked in the ass."

He slid his dick out of her anus, which closed tightly after him. He watched as Tom took the plug and pushed it back into her unresisting asshole, sealing his cum inside. Daisy grunted but didn't protest.

"Anyone else want a turn?" Tom asked, gesturing towards Daisy's sloppy cunt. Nate had cum inside her ass, Gary had cum on her tits, and Terry had cum on his own belly. Len was the only one besides Tom not to cum, and he looked as though he was having second thoughts. His friends knew him to be a happily married man, and this was an indiscretion he seemed to be regretting more and more with every second. His dick was shrinking, and he was reaching for his clothes.

"Yeah, I gotta get going," he said quietly.

"I should probably go too," said Gary, who had already put his boxers back on.

In five minutes, only Daisy and Tom were left in the den. Even Nate had left, giving Daisy a little smile and nodding at Tom.

"So, did you enjoy the evening, Veronica?" Tom asked. The name was an insult and Daisy, sitting naked on the edge of the poker table, winced.

"Dad," she began.

"No, I think we learned a valuable lesson tonight," he said, cutting her off. "My little girl likes cock more than I had imagined. Given half the chance, she'd probably fuck a frat house. An entire football team."

Daisy blushed. "I'm drunk," she said. "And we were playing strip poker. The guys were asking for it, and you didn't say no."

"You didn't say no, more's the point."

"But you wanted me to pretend to be a stripper!" Daisy complained. "I did what I thought a stripper would do!"

"You played the part a little too well, I think," Tom said, though not harshly. "And I suppose you were acting when you came all over my friend Nate?"

Daisy blushed and looked down. There was dried semen on her tits.

"As much as you enjoyed it," Tom said after a moment, "I think I did too. I liked watching my little girl get used. I think this could be a valuable tool in your rehabilitation."

Daisy looked up at him, nervous. "What do you mean?"

"I'll tell you what I mean when I'm ready," Tom snapped. "Now, get yourself into the shower and clean that filth off your body. Then come upstairs to my bedroom."

12