Daisy's First Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I responded softly, suddenly breathless again after the short respite.

"See? I knew it. What the bunny needs, is to relax. Here, turn around, your back toward me. That's right." I did as she directed, and I felt her body press against mine, her bare breasts on my back. She snaked her hands over my shoulders and found the clasps to my overalls; I leapt a bit in startlement as she began to undo them. "No no, again I say, relax. I'm not going to hurt you, nor molest you. Just this needs to come out of the way." The straps on my overalls fell away and I felt her warm hands on my shoulders over, then under, the crop top, then on my neck, kneading and massaging. It felt incredible.

"She is good at this," said Bianca from behind my closed eyes.

"You are nerves upon nerves, Daisy A. Drew! This is more than first-day-of-school jitters, or am I wrong?" Ecaterina asked, her voice genuinely sympathetic, and at the sound of someone who honestly seemed to care, I couldn't help it. I started to cry softly. "Oh, bunny! Tell us, tell your new friends what makes you cry. Was it that bitch TA, April?"

"N-No... well, not just her... I just don't think I can do this! It's all so new and so different than where I'm from, and I'm just so... so... and I miss m-my mom, and... ugh! I'm sorry, this is stupid." I wiped my eyes and tried to bring myself back under control, but the combination of the day's stresses and the exquisitely relaxing massage broke down my defenses and I began to tell them about my emotional turmoil. About how things were just not like this in Arkansas, about my feelings of confusion about who I was, especially after being exposed to... certain things, which I did not specify owing to the fact that it had been them and I didn't want to drive them away by making them think I was a weird peeper, and that leading me to do things and feel things that were nothing like me. "I just don't even know who I am anymore. I almost want to just give up and go home."

I opened my eyes as Bianca spoke softly: "Daisy, it is always hard to come to a new place, we know all about it! But look, you have made friends on your first day. We like you a lot, and we will help you get through this. Okay?" I felt Ecaterina's arms encircle me from behind below my breasts, and her face press against my shoulder as she hugged me close. I almost started to cry again. "The best thing that I can advise you," Bianca continued, "is to embrace the new ways of your new home. This is what we did, we are Americans now for sure, as well as Romanians. You will find, perhaps, that the new ways are not so bad."

I nodded, and Ecaterina scooted back from me, doing the clasps on my overalls back up. "It's true," she said as I faced her. "Look at me," and she hefted her bare tits, then pinched her nipples; my mouth watered as I watched them harden. "It's not for everyone, but I love the freedom we have in these days. Maybe in time, as you get used to it, you will enjoy your freedom too."

"Well... I kind of... already did."

"What do you mean?" asked Bianca, leaning forward, her bikini-clad tits resting on the table.

"Hmmm... has the bunny been bad, and so quickly? Is she a dirty genius with a precocious talent for naughtiness? I thought it might be so when you couldn't stop staring at me," Ecaterina teased, and I felt my cheeks flush hot. How could I tell them this? But... they were my friends, I really felt that I was creating a connection with them, and I wanted to deepen it. I decided to tell them first about my adventure in Clement Hall.

Ecaterina cackled with approval when I told them about helping a strange futa with her jammed lock, and then basically pouncing on her hard cock. As I described her, though, she stopped me: "Hold it, wait. This futa was red-haired? Cut short? Curly?"

"Yes..."

"And you say, braces?"

"Yeah..."

"And her cock already out and hard as a stone before you even got there?"

"Well, yes..."

She turned to her sister. "OMG, I think she sucked off Amy Cross." Bianca began to laugh in response.

"Yeah, that's her." I flicked my gaze between the two of them, their mirth unsettling me. "Is that bad? Is something wrong with her?" I asked worriedly. What had I done? Why was this funny?

"No, no," Ecaterina answered, still laughing. "Amy is great, we love her; like us, she went to school here and so we have known her for a long time. We laugh because it's a coincidence, and because, well, she is well-known for always having that hard girl-dick out and bobbing around like a fishing pole. Maybe we should call you little fishy instead!"

"No!" I pouted, and then cranked my accent back up. "I'm a bunny, goldurnit, and don't you fergit it!" Ecaterina laughed even harder at this and put her hand on my cheek.

"Okay, okay, bunny it is, we won't forget." She managed to sober a little bit and continued. "Amy is a good futa, very nice, wouldn't hurt a fly, just very active if we can say this. Even in high school she... well, let's say, erm, those records are sealed until she decides to tell you herself. We see her all the time, so I am sure you will again as well."

The thought of it was scary, but also inviting. Bianca asked, "Then what happened?" So I told them about being so hot from swallowing Amy's load I came in my pants, and they exchanged knowing glances; about getting caught by the roving group of futas and being called degrading names until I ran away, and how it was confusing because while I should have been offended, and I was, I was also... excited. "Ooh, a little sub, are you?" Bianca giggled. "I can relate... maybe only a little." She made an innocent face as Ecaterina guffawed.

"A little! You liar! You love to do whatever I tell you and you know it!" she belted out, and then clapped a hand over her mouth, looking at me. "That is..."

I decided to go for it. "That is... you two are sisters, but also have sex. Right?"

They both gazed at me. "I saw you this morning. On the quad. And... that's why I was so horny I blew Amy Cross, and also why I couldn't keep my eyes off Ecaterina in class." I began to babble now. "It was the hottest thing I had ever seen up to that point, with the fisting, in public, and it absolutely blew my mind, and I'll remember it for the rest of my life, and now, knowing you two are sisters on top of it, it's so... fucking... naughty..." My breathing had become ragged and I was working my way back into a frenzy, my eyes crawling all over both of their hot bodies as I remembered their unfathomably salacious performance.

They looked at each other, and then Bianca said, "Daisy, we're sorry about that. Seeing that has caused you a lot of disruption and distress, it was too much too soon, and we weren't thinking about who might be watching out there on the quad. I just wanted to give my baby sister a little release before her first college classes; believe it or not, she gets nervous sometimes too."

"Yeah, usually I just go naked if I need to take the edge off," Ecaterina added, "and that's enough for me, but this morning, I was desperate to cum, and well... I am also a little bit of a size queen. I love to feel stuffed full more than anything, so my darling sister takes care of me sometimes. But really, we are sorry if seeing us together upset you."

"Upset me? I... well... it's not your fault. You should be free to do what you want, where you want; isn't that the point of liberalization? And I won't pretend it wasn't a lot, but it woke me up in a way I'm still exploring. If anything, I should be grateful. Even in spite of the disequilibrium it's induced... I liked what I saw. A lot." I paused and searched both their beautiful faces. "But knowing you both now, as people, as friends, is even better."

They both broke into wide grins and Ecaterina again threw her arms around me as Bianca leaned over the table and did the same. "We need to celebrate a little I think," Ecaterina said, "a toast to our new bestie." She hopped up and pulled me along with her, Bianca bringing up the rear. I watched her perfect bare ass sway before me as she sauntered toward the student union door. "Onward!" she howled. "We're going to Happy Cum Cum!"

***

We were in Bianca's car; she was driving as Ecaterina and I sat in the back. I'd automatically gotten into the back seat, expecting Ecaterina to take shotgun, but she had crawled in behind me and now sat smooshed against me and every once in a while stroking my hair or face. It might have been weird coming from anyone else but Ecaterina had this uniquely assertive vibe that made everything she did and said seem normal, acceptable. I was happy to have the human contact; it was not overtly sexual, just affectionate, and in fact I'd have called it sisterly, but that was a word with a whole new meaning when it came to these two. I leaned into it and just trusted them. They made it easy.

"You're going to love the place we're going," Ecaterina told me as she pet me softly, my head on her naked shoulder. "Usually you need a reservation, but I know the girl working right now. If we get lucky we won't even have to wait." I looked up at her. I wasn't sure what kind of place something called "Happy Cum Cum" could be, but as was her way, if Ecaterina told me I'd love it, I was willing to believe it.

"Yeah," added Bianca from the front. "I haven't been there in a long time. It's still Tamiko hosting, right? Goddess, she's so hot," she said wistfully.

"Now, hey! Don't ruin it for the bunny, big sis. It's best to be surprised." I smiled, and after driving another few minutes in silence, a question sprang to mind.

"Ecaterina?"

"Yes, little dolly with the corn silk hair?" I was starting to really love her accent and her endearing, but bizarre turns of phrase.

"Earlier you said you were a size queen... does that mean you like futas, too?"

"Oh yes. Girls are great, but I also love getting plowed by as many inches of stiff dick as I can get."

"Yeah, we're both bisexual," Bianca put in matter of factly. "I go for girls more myself, but get in the mood for cock sometimes, especially shared with another girl. Cat loves cock in and of itself, though."

"In fact..." Ecaterina smiled naughtily.

"What?"

"You want to hear my favorite thing?"

I sat up and looked at her eagerly. "Hell yeah I do!"

She grinned and then put on an air of mock reluctance. "Are you sure? Maybe you can't handle these adult themes..."

"Ask Amy Cross what I can handle!" I retorted and Bianca brayed laughter from the front seat.

"Now this is what I like to hear! A little confidence, and you are going to be someone really very dangerous; all cute and vulnerable until like a falcon you strike." Cat paused. "Okay, here's what I like above all else: two clit-dicks at once, both in the pussy." My mouth dropped open. "It's not as extreme as you might think."

"How does that even work?" I asked wonderingly.

"Well, first you must find two futas who don't mind their dicks touching; sometimes this is a challenge and why it's an occasional treat for me. But, in terms of how it works, I just make them sit facing each other, as close together as possible, and then hold their girl-cocks together as I slide between them and down onto them with my pussy. It is incredible, sometimes a marvel of engineering, but once they're in and I'm slipping up and down on those hot, greasy rods, getting absolutely pillaged, filled to the brim, I cum so fucking hard. And when they cum? The creampie is epic, I leak for days."

My eyes were wider than ever as she finished, my mind aswirl with lurid imaginings, picturing Ecaterina's pretty little pussy gaping wide open, wrecked and dripping a dual cumload. I think Ecaterina could feel my heart racing as she rubbed my back. "So, what about you?" she asked. "Do you like only tasty futa dicks, or what do you think of girls?"

Was this a question with more significance than the surface reflected? What exactly was she asking? Maybe she was just trying to get to know me, that was probably it. She had her insanely hot sister to play with, or whomever else she probably wanted. Don't flatter yourself. But... it was a question I needed to ask myself. If you had done so a month ago, a week ago, I could have confidently said that girls didn't do much for me, but now, with this horny nymph pressed against me, and the things I had seen her do...

"I'm... not sure," I told her truthfully. "It never came up before. I think I have to say, though... that I'm open. I'm open to finding out what I like, and I already think I've found a few things I had no idea I was interested in before. Other girls are one of them."

"Ooh, and what else?" asked Bianca.

I reddened. "Well... I liked being with Amy in... in public, y'know. The danger and thrill of it, I think that's why I came so hard. I think I even liked getting caught. It was humiliating, but the more embarrassed I got, the hornier I also got..."

"Subby sub sub again detected," Bianca giggled.

"You would know, you're the expert," Cat rejoined.

"And maybe... threesomes? Groups, even... hearing you two talk about it makes it sound... heavenly."

"It is, or... it can be," Bianca said sagely as Cat nodded in assent. "With the right people."

"Is that your way of saying you want to leap into bed with us, you flirty sunflower? Because we can turn toward my home right now..." Ecaterina cooed in my ear.

I mock shoved her and she tried to stifle a laugh. "Stop! No!" I then batted my eyes at her. "Maybe later." Cat clapped animatedly. "But, as I was saying - I also found myself thinking about... uh. Butts. Butt... stuff. I never tried it before but... I think I might like to."

"Ha! If you think you might like anal play, my pretty bunny, you really are going to love this," Cat laughed. We came to a stop, outside a small, tastefully arrayed building with a sign written in Japanese, and in English proclaiming it in subdued text Happy Cum Cum Cafe. "Let's go." She hopped out and wiggled her ass, then waved to a passing car as it laid on the horn. "Got to give the people what they want."

***

As we stepped inside, my eyes had to adjust to the dimmed lights, and I was soothed by the sound of running water coming from two mini waterfalls on either of us in the foyer. We moved into the cafe proper and saw a wide, open room set with tables as you'd expect, with four numbered doors in the far wall, and a fifth marked Employees Only; there were also a variety of plants, Japanese paintings and calligraphy on the walls, and in front of us a counter, behind which a woman sat. She was white, probably in her late 20s, with dark brown hair trimmed in a fashionable bob. She wore a yellow and white apron emblazoned with Happy Cum Cum! in big bubble letters, and nothing else. Her round breasts spilled out of the side, and I could clearly make out her erect nipples under the fabric.

She stood with a smile when she saw us, the bottom front of the apron riding up briefly as she did so, giving me a glimpse of a cute pussy surmounted by a sexy landing strip of dark hair as she approached us from behind the counter. "Welcome to Happy Cum Cum! Do you have a reservation with us today?"

"We don't," said Cat, "but we were hoping we might be able to talk to Tamiko, if she's working? We're friends of hers."

"Well... she's busy preparing for the next Special Request so I'm so sorry, but I don't think -"

A voice cut in from behind the apologetic hostess, its English perfect but Japanese accent pronounced. "I thought I heard your voice, Ecaterina Fiereru. It's fine, Eve. I'm ready, I can see them." The hostess nodded and returned to her post, her bare ass swinging as she did and drawing my eye magnetically, but my attention was immediately arrested by the speaker's entry from the employee room.

It's hard to put into words my first glimpse at that moment of Tamiko Hata. The door opened, and this vision, this ethereal creature who had to be at least six feet tall, may as well have glided into the room, a serene expression on a dazzlingly beautiful face, this flawless Japanese woman wearing her long, sleek hair in stylish twintails down to her waist, a cute pussycat bow around her neck, and a very short black-and-white skirt in the vein of one French maids might wear. She was topless, and her tits were frankly enormous, clearly natural and slightly pendulous but still perky as they culminated in long, eminently suckable, erect nipples. The most striking thing about her though was not her impressive rack, but her belly. It was softly round, even mildly distended, as though she was perhaps in the early stages of pregnancy. I found it wildly alluring for whatever reason, and when she ran her hand across her tummy I swear I couldn't help but lick my lips with hunger. Something about this woman was mesmerizing and I was suddenly very glad I came with the sisters.

"Tamiko!" Both of the sisters squealed simultaneously, and ran to her, flinging their arms around her, a knot of bare limbs and bouncing breasts. They disengaged from her, and Cat told her how wonderful it was to see her; Bianca expressed regret at how long it had been.

Cat then pointed to me and said slyly, "We were hoping you could help us out, as our new friend here has never had a Happy Cum Cum Special Request. It's her first day in town, and we are showing her all these best things to do. Daisy, come meet Tamiko, she's wonderful."

As always I did as she said, and approached this goddess, whose manner was a masterful combination of impeccably kind and polite, and strangely aloof. "H-Hi... I'm Daisy," I told her in a tiny voice, and held out my hand. She took it, and smiling graciously leaned down to kiss me on the cheek.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, of course. And you are lucky, I am free for a Special Request today. I'll make the final arrangements, and you can handle payment with Eve here. Meet me in Room 2 when you've done so." She retreated back through the employee door, and Bianca handed Eve four $20 bills. I gaped at that. What were we doing? What is a special request? Was she going to... do something to me, for that money? I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

Ecaterina must have noticed my apprehensive look because she locked her arm with mine, and looked me closely in the face. "Hey... relax. Frankie Says Relax. We just got that in Romania couple weeks ago." Then she laughed, and I had to as well.

"What is this, though, Cat? Is this a... a show of some kind?"

"Partly. But this is a cafe, yes? Why do you come to a cafe? For coffee. And this... is the greatest coffee in the world. A fitting toast to our having met you." My cheeks turned red again, freckles burning tiny pinpricks in the bridge of my nose. "Now, my tiny field mouse, trust your purring Cat. You're going to like it."

Bianca was already heading toward Room 2, and I was jolted by a look of lust on her face I hadn't seen yet; even while she was diddling her sister on the quad, she'd maintained an air of nonchalance that seemed natural for her. Clearly she knew what was coming, and it was enough to knock the chill right out of her. I felt that heady mix of warring nervousness and titillation that was becoming all-too-natural for me, that made me feel like... squirming and hiding my blushing face - as I fingered my own asshole on the sidewalk outside my apartment, or something equally scandalous. Was this weird conflation of embarrassment and sexual excitation new to me, or something I'd had within me all along, waiting for the right situation to bring it to the surface? I had so much to think about.

Room 2 was lined around all the walls with soft divans and cushions, aside from another door via which I assumed Tamiko would enter, and what seemed to be barista equipment in a far corner. In the center of the room, though, was a raised, padded platform, about a foot and a half high, with all soft, molded edges. I was so intrigued, I couldn't wait for this to begin. Evidently neither could Ecaterina. As we found spots next to each other in the sea of pillowy softness, Cat arranged herself with her legs apart. I could see the yielding folds glistening already; Cat tipped me a wink as I settled in beside her. Bianca was on my other side, and I was happily startled to watch her reach behind her back, undo her bikini top, and toss it down beside her. It shouldn't have been surprising, but I hadn't seen her tits yet, and they were as fine to behold as her sister's, especially as she began to absently stroke them, ending at a gentle nipple pinch, and back again, attention fixed undividedly on the far door.