Daisy's Retraining Pt. 05

Story Info
Daisy suffers public humiliation for the first time.
3.6k words
3.98
39.3k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she had managed to sleep as she was woken up at 3 am Daisy immediately thought of the public humiliation that she was to be made to endure. Even as she was stripped and then drilled around the yard her legs receiving the frequent attention of the martinet she struggled to drive it from her mind.

She was returned to the dormitory to at least have the privilege of using the toilet.

"Douglas undo your pinafore skirt and cardigan and get those knickers round your ankles," the supervisor ordered her as she stood in front of the cubicle. She did as ordered and returned to her position stood at attention.

"Bend over and let's remove this plug so you can do your business girl," Miss Saqib ordered pushing Daisy forward, "Fingers on your toes child." Daisy felt the discomfort and then the sharp pain as the plug was ripped from her anus.

"Stand-up," the supervisor continued.

"Open your mouth and get hold of the ring with your teeth," she ordered. With this Daisy was left holding the butt plug by clenching the rubber ring at its end between her teeth. The pointed rubber end was daubed in her own excrement from being lodged up her anus.

"Keep it there whilst you toilet and you can then wash it in the sink," the supervisor stated. "Right into the cubicle and hurry with your business girl," she ordered.

Daisy sat on the toilet with her hands on her head whilst she urinated for the first time in 24 hours and then relieved her bowels. The supervisors watched over the low cubicle door so that no humiliation was spared.

Her two minutes up Daisy was told to walk to the sink with her knickers still round her ankles and wash her hands and the butt plug. When this was complete she was made to bend over again in front of the other inmates and endure the ignominy of having the plug reinserted into her anus. The humiliating and painful procedure complete she was told to pull up her knickers and button her skirt and cardigan.

They were then all marched to the dining hall.

She ate her gruel and drank her water before obediently placing her hands on her head, the action lifting her sweated shirt at least away from her skin. She then, with her fellow offenders, was brought to the front and had her mouth receive the first of its three daily washings. The full soap mouth washing lasted 2-3 minutes as Daisy stood hands on head whilst everyone else watched. She then returned to her place.

"The following girls come to the front as you are to be made a public example of," the supervisor ordered. When her name was called again Daisy moved to the proscribed position facing the rest of the inmates.

"The behavior of these eight girls has been so appalling that they are to suffer the indignity of appearing in public in their uniforms for all to see. They will be paraded in the local town and attend Church there for everyone to see. I am sure they will find the experience a salutatory lesson as well as demonstrating the work of the institution in dealing with young ladies unable to perform and behave in a way commensurate with their actual age. Anyone of you girls who fails to behave in an exemplary way during your public display will suffer the most severe consequences beginning with a public application of corporal punishment for even the most minor infringement," the supervisor finished.

With this they were marched from the dining hall through locked doors until eventually they were on the drive leading up to the institution. It was a fine warm morning and Daisy breathed in the fresh air but the moment of tranquility was short.

"Get into two lines of four girls. Take the hand of the girl next to you and put your other hand on your head. This is how you are to keep your hands until you are told otherwise. Look forward at all times. I am sure it will remind you of how you were treated when you were age 4 or 5 which is of course how you deserve to be treated because of your poor behaviour. I am sure everyone who sees you will find your humiliation almost embarrassing to see because it is so complete but it is what you deserve. Right now walk 1,2,3,4..1,2,3,4..,1,2,3,4..", Mrs. Jeffries ordered and with this they set-off.

Daisy was holding the hand of Sarah Jones who was like all of them dressed in the same basic format of yellow shirt, tie, light blue tunic and grey cardigan."

For the next two hours they marched at quick time along the road and pavement. They saw no one face to face but as time passed the number of cars slowing to observe them as they displayed the results of their failings grew. Daisy's feet ached and the thick wool of her socks rubbed painfully on her feet. The sweat ran down her face as the physical effort of the march rose and the temperature as well. There was no respite only the occasional slap as a supervisor gave a reminder to one of the girls a reminder by raising her pinafore and applying the strap to her legs. At last as they reached some houses they stopped.

"Put both your hands on your heads girls", pronounced the lead supervisor. "We have made good time which means you can be paraded through a couple of the estates as we make our way to the Church. I remind you again of the need for complete compliance. Any deviance will earn you an immediate public beating as well as later sanction."

With this they moved off into a side road and as they did the number of other people increased. As they walked by people laughed at them or simply stared. Daisy kept her eyes forward to avoid sanction and to minimize her feeling of shame. She wished she could disappear but for the next 45 minutes there was no escape. They stopped and stood at intervals as the supervisors spoke to members of the public. Although they were used to see such public shaming from Daisy's perspective this did not minimize the effect.

Finally they reached the Church. The eight of them were made to stand in line with their hands on head facing to where people would walk to enter the Churchyard.

"Remember the rules, keep in position hands on head. Speak only if spoken to. If asked provide your surname, offence, sentence and why you find yourself on display today. Do not forget your Sir and Maam!"

Daisy stood with her fellow inmates at attention. The drops of sweat rolled down her bare forehead as she stood motionless as ordered and because every movement caused the sweat soaked fabric of her garments to wrench against her skin and in particular her bottom still sore from the previous evening's slippering. The number of people passing in front of them grew as the service time approached. An old couple appeared in front of Daisy staring at her.

"A new inmate being disciplined are you?" He asked.

Daisy paused but as one of the supervisor's approached she responded, "Yes Sir".

The three people now stood staring at her what she must look like flashed across her mind - institution uniform, hair cut short, hands on head.

"How old are you child?" The lady asked.

"Twenty-five Maam", Daisy replied.

"This must be very humiliating for you to be dressed more like junior school child but no doubt you deserve it. What specific misbehaviour has earned you this public humiliation?" The lady continued.

"Failures of uniform inspection - I had a button undone on my Gingham dress and my knicker seam was not straight, I spoke without being spoken to and without using Sir or Maam correctly. In addition having committed these offences I tried to avoid punishment", Daisy listed her offences clearly to her audience.

"Sounds like you very much deserve to be here then. I hope that you will also been made to appear in suitably plain uniform when you go back to work," the man returned to the conversation.

"Problem with you young girls is that you parade around in your skimpy clothing like you know it all whereas clearly as we can see in your case you do not. About time standards of dress for everyone were more appropriate and certainly it should start with people like you who have gone to the Reform institution because of poor work and then failed to be able to wear the clothing provided. I think a few months in a nice plain dress and cardigan or perhaps even in institution uniform would drive home where you stand to you. Anyway that's just what I think. I hope this at least helps you learn your lesson."

"I assure you Sir this is certainly teaching me a lesson, I deserve to be punished and it is very humiliating," Daisy replied.

The supervisor added, " Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Graham you know we also welcome public thoughts on chastisement for our inmates and I will ensure your suggestions are captured and added to Douglas's file for consideration in determining her future conditions".

Daisy bit her lip at the thought that any of those thoughts might be used to impose yet further severity in her discipline. Finally the stream of parishioners dwindled and they were marched inside.

Again they were spared no humiliation being marched to the front and made to stand in front of the first pew.

"Except when told to stand you will remain on your knees at all times. Except when praying hands will be folded one across the other as usual. Any failure to comply and you will find yourself bent over outside the Church, your knickers round your ankles and the cane being applied in front of the parishioners", Mrs. Butters again delivered clear orders not only for them but for all the Church to hear.

They remained kneeling on the cold stone floor as the choir and vicar entered and the service began. As it proceeded Daisy could recognize why she hadn't bothered attending Church for years. Whilst everyone took Communion they all remained kneeling, the attendees staring at them as they returned from the altar to the seats.

Their presence in the audience was announced by the Verger during the announcements with the request that everyone take the time to inspect them after the service to aid the severity of their humiliation and punishment and provide inputs as to their future discipline. Daisy's head lent forward in shame at her situation and the thought that she had not even completed one of her eight allocations of this public humiliation.

The service ended and they were marched out and back to their earlier location, this time being made to stand at attention with the fingertips of each hand touching the shoulder on the same side. It was meant to be and was uncomfortable as well as making them look even more stupid than their institution uniforms already did. It was obvious that the parishioners were used to asking the relevant questions to make the girl feel her lowly status and predicament.

Daisy had to answer about her offences, her age and describe in full detail her uniform. Morris stood next to Daisy in her all wool uniform.

"Still here then girl I see?", asked a lady.

"Yes Maam I have an 18 month sentence to serve," Morris replied precisely.

"I'm sure this hot weather is making you wish you weren't dressed in wool," the lady continued.

"It is making my penance my uncomfortable but I behaved very badly and deserve the very severe sanctions allocated including my confinement to this all woollen institution uniform."

She moved away and she was replaced by a smart but relaxed man, "Still here Morris as you deserve?"

"Yes Sir", she replied. "What will you be doing when you are released?" he enquired.

"I don't know Sir it depends on the recommendations of the Reform institution to my employer", Morris responded.

"Well no doubt there will be a period of uniform wearing at work to ensure your 18 months is extended".

As he spoke Miss Davis came up behind him.

"How are you Steven?" she enquired. He turned and they exchanged kisses of a greeting nature.

"I was just asking Morris what she would be doing after release but she appears to have no idea."

"Her employer waits for the final discussion and doesn't adopt the stringent criteria and allocations of your own organisation Steven," Miss Davis replied, "I think we can assume thought that Morris can expect some reduction in her role and her freedom in what she wears."

Morris stood helplessly listening as they moved on leaving her to contemplate that even when she had completed the remaining months of her sentence that her suffering would not be over. They stopped in front of Daisy.

"Somebody new?" the man started. "What were you before failure brought you here girl?"

Daisy responded, like a child answering a supervisor, "I was a project manager, Sir."

"You were one of these bright young ladies in her smart clothes who thought she knew how to do it all were you?" he asked provocatively.

"I tried to do my best in my job. Unfortunately I had a failure and took the choice of being appropriately disciplined so that I can hopefully resume my career, Sir," Daisy replied feeling a slight sense of confidence as she spoke.

"Unfortunately since you are here it appears that you've failed again though. How many weeks will we have the pleasure of seeing you girl", he continued.

"Eight weeks Sir", Daisy replied.

"Eight weeks my you have been a naughty girl", he observed before carrying on the conversation with Miss Davis.

Daisy didn't know whether it was deliberate but the way in which she found herself the subject of a conversation she had no right to take part in drove home her status.

"She must been very disobedient to get eight weeks even in your regime," he asked.

"Five offences on the same day including disobedience, insolence and failure to wear her uniform correctly", Miss Davis responded.

"So she won't be going back to be a project manager for some time and she will be spending some time in uniform back with her employer on your recommendation I assume", he stated and asked.

"As I said Steven not all employers are as severe as you, much though I approve of your approach, with clear uniform and demotion criteria. Having said that Douglas's employers do demote people and do apply clothing restrictions," Miss Davis replied.

"I would have thought you would already have indicated to this girl though that she can expect to be demoted and in uniform when she leaves. As we have agreed for my employees they are told immediately if their behaviour at the Reform institution is such that they already will automatically receive further sanction upon release - it gives them yet further time to contemplate their stupidity and ensure it is not repeated for a third time," he finished.

"Steven as you know and the Verger reminded you we are always happy to take parishioners views on how these girls be disciplined either in general or as a specific case. If you would like to propose the approach taken by your company be applied to Douglas I will ensure one of the supervisors writes that down now and that is added to Douglas's records. We do take note of these inputs when considering release conditions and as you know many girls get more severe sanctions as a result. If you would like this girl to hear your approach as a further potential penance she may suffer so that she can contemplate it during the remaining months of her sentence please provide the recommendation in front of her," Miss Davis responded in her usual calm professional manner whilst at the same time indicating for one of the supervisor's to come over.

"Mr. James would like you to record his recommendations for Douglas's release conditions, please can you ensure they are added to Douglas's file Miss Stevens," Miss Davis completed.

"Well anyone who fails sufficiently to be sent here should have no doubts of the need for no further failings. In my company anyone who misbehaves severely under sentence knows automatically of some minimum sanctions that they will receive on return to my company and given the very severe multiple nature of your offences I think they would be applicable to you Douglas," he began.

Daisy stood motionless as Miss Stevens stood, tablet in hand, to record them.

"Company punishment uniform - summer orange gingham dress, yellow cardigan with company badge and on the back the word "Failure", yellow ankle socks brown laced shoes or in winter - yellow blouse, orange pinafore, yellow knee socks, same yellow cardigan and brown laced shoes. If her company doesn't have these I would be happy to provide some or give them my suppliers details. Hair worn in pig tails or cut short as your hair currently is. Worn at all times. Demotion to in your case either junior admin staff or even cleaning role. Conditions to remain in place for a minimum of at least 8 months. At the end future promotion to be based on performance starting from your new position. Basically this means together with your time in the Reform institution you will have at least three years more work experience before you are a project manager again, if ever. Some people are able to make it successfully with minimal experience but you obviously not one of them so a bit more time learning some basic work skills in a well supervised role and dressed so that you are suitably self-conscious of your positions and actions may help you get back eventually to where you would like to be."

With this he and Miss Davis turned and walked away leaving Daisy to contemplate his recommendations. Daisy had not even let the thought of punishment beyond her now extended sentence enter her head and she determined not to despite the horrific thought of publically wearing the uniforms described which were so clearly based on institution girl uniforms.

Anyway she did not have long to think as the order to reform into pairs holding hands with a partner the other hand on your head came.

"At least now we are going back to the less publically humiliating confines of the institution", Daisy thought. She was wrong. Instead they marched into the centre of the town for ten minutes where they lined up again hands-on-head and subjected to further public ridicule but this time without any right to respond. The sun beat down on them in the open square where they stood. Daisy was desperate for a drink the soap dried in her mouth from her earlier mouth washing and the taste still stuck in her nose as well as her mouth. The supervisors drank liberally from bottled water to accentuate the punishees' sense of deprivation.

Finally they were reformed into their pairs and the long march back began. There was no letting up in the pace despite their weariness from the morning march, time spent stood in uncomfortable positions on public display or the ever increasing temperature.

Daisy's knickers, shirt, dress and waistcoat were soaked with sweat and those next to her skin rubbed painfully as they moved rapidly along the road. After about an hour they stopped. They stood motionless whilst the supervisors drank yet further water.

"Right girls we are a bit behind schedule so you will need to march more quickly and to ensure your compliance we will be more liberal with encouragement", Miss Stevens who had earlier recorded the suggestions for Daisy's post release punishment stated, holding up the short leather belt which hung from her waist.

For the next hour they moved almost jogging along the roads being passed frequently by staring motorists and walkers. Several times Daisy had the discomfort of feeling her skirt being lifted followed by the pain as the belt bit into her thighs. As they reached the Reform Institution gate, Daisy was relieved to be locked again within its confines yet again demonstrating the effectiveness of the punishment she had just endured and of course would be enduring again in the weeks to come.

The timing of the return was as ever impeccable to ensure no punishment was missed. They were marched into the dining hall as the remainder of the institution completed their meal. Another of the punishments of public display was that you received no lunch on a Sunday. Earlier in the week when Daisy had forced down the first of her now repeating bowls of gruel this would have been a mercy but hunger from her limited food was now present and the sight of everyone else completing their meals whilst knowing she would not eat again until morning was painful.

12