Daisy's Retraining Pt. 07

Story Info
Daisy receives her conditions for release from the institute.
6.3k words
3.59
20.4k
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next eight weeks past with inevitable slowness. Daisy did everything to ensure she did not find herself back under further punishment. The regular reminders from the disciplining of others in assemblies, classes and at labour were myriad.

Bergstrom, Daisy never learnt her first name, who was clearly Scandinavian had been humiliatingly been found to have been fondling herself. Her punishment had certainly banished any thoughts of seeking this relief in the stifling atmosphere from Daisy's and probably all of the other inmates' minds. As Mr Hamilton had read out her punishment in assembly Daisy had gulped with the severity.

"Offences, self fondling, failing to wear uniform correctly in bed, dirtying uniform, failure of uniform inspection, speaking without using Sir or Maam correctly, lying about behavior and trying to avoid punishment," he listed her offences.

All of these charges from a single observation of a secretion in Bergstrom's knickers at inspection.

He continued with a never ending list of sanctions she was to endure, "Punishments - Winter uniform - two pairs of woolen institution knickers, plastic incontinence pants, wool knee socks, starched shirt and tie, institution tunic, waistcoat and cardigan. Uniform to be worn 24/7 and at nights accompanied by wearing of a restraint belt. Hands to be on head at all times when not required for work. Toilet visits removed. You will use a potty once per day at breakfast or lunch time in front of the institution - this use will be time limited and the option of lunch/breakfast will not be your choice. Stand at all times in all lessons. Two hours extra drill and inspection every morning including frequent strippping. Gruel only twice per day. Mouth to be washed out with soap and water after every meal and at bedtime. Punishment haircut to be applied in institution assembly - short as possible. No washing bathing or clothing change throughout punishment. Public display in town every Sunday - woolen thumbless mitts to be worn. Sign to be worn around your neck at all times - "I deserve to be potty trained and wear incontinence knickers for fondling myself". Large butt plug to be inserted in your behind and worn their except when using your potty. Confined to the work wheel for labour so that your hands can be secured. Corporal punishment - eight strokes of the tawse to the palm and back of each hand in front of your dormitory followed by 15 strokes of the strap to your bare behind in institution assembly. Spanking by hand, paddle and hairbrush to your bared behind and thighs on you dormitory twice per week for the duration of you punishment. Punishment to last ten weeks. Sentence increased from 6 to 10 months. Miss Davis please begin with the punishment haircut and then move to the strapping as is your pleasure followed by insertion of her butt plug."

As if to remind Daisy of the need not to falter with only eight weeks remaining of her sentence Helen Taylor from her dormitory was brought before the assembled institution. Even after seven months in confinement she was still looked very presentable even dressed in her gingham dress and sweatshirt. However with less than two months of her sanction remaining she had offended. For the minor uniform offence, if there were such a thing as minor, the penance was unsparingly severe.

Mr. Hamilton began, "Offence, Failure of uniform inspection. This girl has behaved in an exemplary way for more than seven months and then decided to try and take advantage of this to free herself from the constraints of her uniform and then even when found out to hope to escape severe punishment. Today let her punishment be a warning that exemplary behavior is to be maintained at all times - not when you feel like it. Any deviations will be dealt with very severely. Punishments - Winter uniform - woollen knickers , wool knee socks, starched shirt and tie, institution tunic, waistcoat and cardigan. Uniform to be worn 24/7 and at nights accompanied by wearing of thumbless woolen mitts. Toilet visits limited to one per day. Stand at all times in all lessons. One hour extra drill and inspection every morning. Gruel only twice per day. Punishment haircut to be applied in institution assembly and maintained throughout punishment. No washing bathing or clothing change throughout punishment. Public display in town every Sunday. Corporal punishment - four strokes of the tawse to the palm and back of each hand in front of your dormitory followed by 15 strokes of the strap to your bare behind in institution assembly. Six strokes of the slipper to your bared behind on you dormitory twice per week for the duration of you punishment. Punishment to last eight weeks. Sentence increased from 9 to 12 months. In addition it is recommended that wearing of a uniform be imposed upon her at work upon release."

As Daisy watched the strap applied to Taylor and then her slipperings on the dormitory each stroke reminded her of the need to be obedient, meek and attentive.

Finally she was stood outside the Headmaster's office, as usual for inmates, with her hands on her head and her nose firmly pressed to the wall. Two other girls both dressed in the standard yellow gingham dress and sweatshirt found themselves similarly positioned beside her. All of them were awaiting their end of sentence hearing in which they would learn what the immediate future held for them. For those deemed to have completed their sentence appropriately there was the hope of a return to their previous job, for others return to a less senior job, for others the possibility of demotion and accompanying further humiliations to be experience at work and in some cases a decision for release to be delayed for a further period.

The door opened and Miss Davis snapped out her order, "Walford this way now."

One of the girls moved from the wall and marched into the room with her hands still firmly placed on the top of her head. Inside she was directed to stand in the same humiliating position before the headmaster's beautifully polished desk. On either side of the headmaster sat Miss Davis and Joan Smith, head of HR at Walford's place of work.

The Headmaster began, "Right girl we are here to determine if it is appropriate for you to be released from this Reform Institution - if not how long you should remain in confinement before release is again considered and if release is appropriate what if any conditions should be applied for your return to work with your employer."

This was, of course not a discussion or hearing, but simply the communication of the decision to the recipient.

"You were sentenced to 4 months in this Institution, with your agreement, by your employer for a continuing lack of impact in your work over a period of at least two years. During your sentence you have been allocated no additional punishments for breakage of institution rules. Clearly to expect to leave here without additional sanctions you must have behaved correctly which you have done. However we have noted and discussed with Mrs. Smith a continuing absence of any energy or commitment to tasks which appears to be why the quality of your employment work has faded. It appears that when everyone else has been stepping up to greater challenges you have failed to show the commitment or maturity to do so," the Headmaster spoke whilst staring at the inmate in front of him.

Siobhan Walford stood listening to the Headmaster and prayed that she was not to face yet further time confined to the Reform institution.

"We have considered whether further confinement would solve this problem but have decided that your experience should be sufficient to deter you from wanting to return here already. However it is clear that you still need to demonstrate that you have learnt your lesson and that until such time as you have done this it would be appropriate that others are aware you are still under warning. In addition I learn from Mrs. Smith that although you like to be low key in your work in contrast you still like to dress attractively and well. Miss Davis has therefore proposed the following conditions for your return to work as a Risk Assessor and I am pleased to say that your company has accepted these in full. Your future conditions are therefore as follows:

•You will be released from the Punishment and Retraining Institution for professional women immediately.

•You will return to your role as a Risk Assessor in the Finance Department.

•Your salary will be reduced to 80% of the grade value i.e. from current £32,000 per annum to £28,000 per annum.

•When at work you will dress in accordance with the following rules

◦Navy or brown plain ankle length skirt together with a blue or white long sleeved collared blouse buttoned to the collar at all times.

◦Brown or navy woolen round neck knee length cardigan.

◦Hair to worn in a bun, no jewelry to be worn.

◦Flat plain brown or black shoes

•You will be inspected by your colleagues as they see fit to ensure compliance.

•Work will be allocated and reviewed on a daily basis by your supervisor.

You will remain under these conditions for six months at which point your performance will be reviewed. If your performance has not improved then you will be returned to the Institution for a period of not less than six months.

The reduction in salary will help fund the expense of having you attend this Institution for the past 4 months and the imposition of a more mature and plain dress style will hopefully help you to focus your efforts on your job. In addition of course it will remove something you clearly enjoy and therefore be a punishment. Is your further penance clear to you girl?" The Headmaster completed the allocation of sentence.

"Yes Sir, thank-you Sir," Walford responded compliantly.

"Right Miss Hayes could you take Walford to matron for release. You will find an appropriate set of clothing for your work conditions there to be worn on your journey home. Your set of clothing from arrival has been given to charity. I hope not to see you here again child," the Headmaster completed the sentencing.

With this Walford was directed from the room and marched away to the Matron's room. The door to the Headmaster's study closed again and Daisy remained standing her nose pressed hard to the wall, her arms aching from the humiliating stance she was maintaining.

Finally the door opened again and Miss Davis emerged. "Ellis inside," she directed. The other girl marched inside in her gingham dress and sweatshirt. She was directed to stand in front of the desk.

In front of her sat the Headmaster, Miss Davis and a lady introduced as the Head of Corporate Affairs for KCM, Maureen Peters. Sophie Ellis had hated her confinement in the Institution and the humiliation of her treatment. At first she had rebelled committing a couple of offences during the first 3 months but for the last five had suffered and complied in hope that she would reach this point of release.

She desperately wanted back her job as Head of UK corporate affairs. She had made a mistake in one project ( and was not alone) but had been shocked when told by her then manger that she would be going for retraining if she wanted to stay with the company. She had spent fifteen years building her career so in reality she had little choice but to accept the sanction. This was the first time she had met Maureen Peters, who was obviously the replacement for her previous manager. Sophie gritted her teeth at the thought that in her absence, she had missed the possibility of promotion to this role.

Mr. Hamilton began the proceedings, "Right girl we are here to determine if it appropriate for you to be released from this Reform Institution - if not how long you should remain in confinement before release is again considered and if release is appropriate what if any conditions should be applied for your return to work with your employer. You were sentenced to six months in this Institution for errors in your work. During your time here you have been referred to Miss Davis for two separate transgressions of the rules. Firstly for insubordination - failing to address a supervisor with due respect and secondly for a failure of inspection of your institution uniform. Punishments for these offences mean you have to date served eight months in the Institution. Your behaviour over the past five months has met the required standards. It is clear that you were arrogant enough to think that you did not deserve to be doing penance here. This is of course the same arrogance which probably led to you making errors in your work. I am pleased to say that in our discussions with Mrs. Peters that she has the same dim view of such arrogance at work. We have also informed her that although your behaviour has been adequate it is clear that you are still not fully accepting of your need for the punishment you have been serving. We have therefore agreed the following conditions for you. Their purpose is to ensure that you learn to control your arrogance not at least in part by placing you in a position where you will deal with this in others from a less powerful position, that your opportunity to inflict such arrogance on others is removed and that your ability to adversely impact the business by repeating your earlier mistakes is removed."

Sophie could only stare forwards trying to maintain her self-control as the growing realization that an immediate return to her job was not to come appeared before her.

Miss Davis took over, "Your future conditions are therefore as follows:

•You will be released from the Punishment and Retraining Institution for professional women.

•You are appointed to the position of "Events Logistics Organiser" reporting to the Head of UK Corporate Affairs (Helen Taylor). Your new grade will be Grade 4 demoted from your previous Grade 5.

•Your new salary will be set a the minimum 75% of the Grade Value, namely £33,000 per annum. This is a reduction from your current salary of £52,000 per annum.

•You will dress in line with the following criteria at work

◦Plain coloured (green, navy, grey or brown) half-shin length dress with pleated skirt, collar and long sleeves.

◦Brown, navy or grey woollen round neck knee length jumper or cardigan.

◦Hair to worn in a ponytail, no jewelry to be worn.

◦Flat plain brown or black shoes

•Your supervisor may choose to specify your exact clothing when she feels appropriate with a recommendation that this should be every day for at least the first month.

•You will be inspected by your colleagues as they see fit to ensure compliance.

•Work will be allocated and reviewed on a daily basis by your supervisor.

•Your new conditions will be posted to everyone in the office and you will personally describe these to your fellow team members.

You will remain under these conditions for nine months at which point your performance will be reviewed. If your performance has not improved then you will be returned to the Institution for a period of not less than six months. If your performance is deemed to be adequate then the clothing restrictions may be removed and you will continue in your new role as Events Logistics Organiser. Any future progression will be via the normal processes."

Sophie could feel herself almost exploding with fury. "She was to be told how to dress and look. She was to have to work for a former member of her own team," the humiliations circulated through her mind.

"I am sure these restrictions will be a salutatory and deserved lesson for you girl," the Headmaster stated. He looked at Sophie awaiting the expected meek reply but Sophie could not stop herself.

"I don't deserve this please," she spluttered and she was about to go further but somehow stopped herself realizing the error of her ways.

The response was rapid and without mercy - not least because the consequences of such an occurrence were clearly defined.

"Silence you insolent girl. You will not be leaving the Institution today after all as you are clearly not yet ready. Mrs. Hayes take this child to my office please and I will come and deal with her later," Miss Davis spoke firmly and calmly.

She turned to Maureen Peters, "I must apologise for the behavior of this inmate. I can assure you that she will receive the most severe and lengthy punishments for her insolence, failure to realize her need for punishment, insubordination and for the disrespect she has brought to the institution. If there is any specific sanctions you would wish to be imposed we will of course be happy to implement these."

The conversation over, Ellis was marched from the room hands on her head. Daisy noticed that she was not however taken in the direction of the Matron's room but instead in the other direction.

It was a further ten minutes before Daisy was summoned into the room and made to take her place before the Headmaster, Miss Davis and Lynn Bowles the Senior HR Manager from her firm.

The humiliation of someone she knew seeing her dressed in her wool knee socks, starched shirt and tie, institution tunic, waistcoat and cardigan was intense. Hopefully though Daisy prayed that she would be allowed back to work in her old job having completed her degrading penance.

Mr. Hamilton began, "Right girl we are here to determine if it is appropriate for you to be released from this Reform Institution - if not how long you should remain in confinement before release is again considered and if release is appropriate what if any conditions should be applied for your return to work with your employer. You were sentenced to three months in this Institution for poor project management at work. During your time here you have been referred to Miss Davis on one occasion but for five separate transgressions of the rules. Two counts of failure of uniform inspection, disobedience, insolence and trying to avoid punishment. Punishments for these offences mean you have to date served six months in the Institution. Your behaviour over the past eight weeks has met the required standards. It appears that your initial compliant behavior on arrival was merely to try and complete your sentence with minimal further discomfort to yourself rather than an understanding of your need for correction. Your multiple simultaneous offences of course revealed this and mean you have been given some severe and deserved sanctions. We have discussed with Mrs. Bowles appropriate future plans for you. Your multiple offences make clear that you are currently not skilled to deal with the complexities of a project management role and that in our view you have been over promoted too quickly. We have also discussed the very effective use of public uniform display in making you more humble and meek in your attitude including the recommendations made by Mr.James that you should be kept in an appropriate uniform following your release. I am happy to say that Mrs. Bowles has had opportunity to discuss this approach with Mr. James."

Daisy gulped as she began to realize that she would not, at least immediately, be returning to her project management role.

"The number of offences you have committed means that further punishment either in public or by retention here is wholly appropriate to you. We have therefore agreed the following conditions for you. Their purpose is to punish you for your transgressions here, ensure you and others understand your true worth in the work place and that you are treated in a way appropriate to your maturity." Miss Davis continued, "Your future conditions are therefore as follows:

•You will be released from the Punishment and Retraining Institution for professional women.

•You are appointed to the position of Administrative Assistant in HR reporting to one of the HR officers. Your new grade, asappropriate to your new role, will be Grade 2 demoted from your previous Grade 9.

12