Dakota Performs on Stage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not yet," he said. "My turn." He got up and lovingly stripped his sister and stared at her nakedness, taking everything in. Then he placed her on the bed and using his tongue and lips, delved into his sister's vagina. He knew that he was entering his sister's love hole, the most intimate and guarded area of her body. No one had ever stimulated her as her brother was now doing. Her body began to buck and she begged her brother to suck even harder. When he did, he placed her hands on her bouncing breasts, gently pinching her erect nipples.

Then he stopped and inserted his erected penis (with, alas, a condom) into her well lubricated vagina and the twins consummated their love, a moment that stayed with them for the rest of their lives, a moment remembered with love and excitement, at an age (both were nineteen) when if love was present, anything was acceptable.

Perhaps that is a fantasy - but we all hope not.

{End of Part 2}

12