Dakota's Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Think about me tonight will you?" Dakota turned to Sam "Your buddy is quite a kisser and boy is he packing." The two were opened jawed and too stunned to say anything. "By guys." She got up and walked away. She made sure to wiggle her hips a bit as she left. After she had gotten about 20 yards away, she turned around, and seeing that they were still staring at her she blew them a kiss.

Heading quickly to her car hoping that they would not follow her she thought "Wow Dakota, what has gotten into you?" As she drove home, she began to think about her day and how much fun she was having as a girl. Rolling down the freeway, she hiked up her skirt and began to feel her cock through her panties. As soon as she got home, she grabbed her purchases and raced to her apartment. She dropped her bags on the floor and beelined for her bedroom. She began to stroke her cock, reliving the events of the day. It didn't take long to for her to shoot her load. She spent the rest of the evening laundering her new purchases and lounged around.

After lounging around a bit Sunday morning, she realized she needed to do some grocery shopping. She pulled out a pair of black spandex leggings, one of her boy tee shirts, and a large CSU sweatshirt and a pair of pink trainers she had picked up at the thrift store the previous day. She pulled the red wig back on, this time pulling the hair into a ponytail and pulled it through the opening in the back a ball cap. After putting on some makeup she looked at herself in the mirror. A minor adjustment to her left breast form, and she was ready to go.

Being a bit cautious, she went to a supermarket on the far side of town where she hoped not to see anyone from school. She walked into and was in the produce aisle when she saw a familiar face. It was one of her accounting professors, Prof. Schulman. She was just out doing her weekly grocery shopping as well and didn't recognize Dakota at all. Dakota noticed that she was with another woman who was helping her with her shopping. Maybe the rumors on campus about Prof. Schulman being a lesbian was true. She continued with her shopping paying no heed to the fleeting glances she received from some of the older male shoppers.

That afternoon she was sitting at her table working on some homework when there was a knock on her door. She froze. She was still in her female persona and didn't know what to do.

"Dakota, are you there? Open up, its Hailey I have something important to tell you," she heard through the door.

"Just a moment!" she yelled back. Decision time. Muttering to herself, "better get this over with..." She was trembling and shaking. She opened the door and positioned herself behind it so Hailey wouldn't see her right away.

"Dakota, I'm so glad your home... OH MY GOD!"

12