Dale Fortune, Game Show Host

Story Info
Game show involving vibrators questions and final fuck round.
3.6k words
4.6
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale Fortune

The game show Fortune! hosted by Dale Fortune takes place in a sex-permissive society similar to ours but with constant opportunities to fuck.

{Ron Trimble, announcer, voiceover} - Welcome to Fortune! with your host Dale Fortune!

{Applause}

{Dale} - Our show is broadcast today from Sex City! The city that never sleeps! Los Vegas!

{Cheers}

{Dale} - please welcome my co-host, Dana Blanc!

{Whistles, applause as Dana smiles! her thousand-watt smile}

{Dale} - Dana, that's quite an outfit you have on today!

{Dana, whirling, showing off her curves in a shimmering showgirl top and micro-skirt} - Thanks Dale! It's a gift from our host, Mansa Devi Fertility Casino! The same outfit worn by all their showgirls and cock-tail waitresses!

{The outfit exposes her shoulders, tits and stomach. In fact, it only partially covers her stomach and pussy, triangle panties with a thin cord running between her pussy lips, showing her camel toe in the flesh.}

{Dale, smiling} - Very popular with their patrons, I imagine. Ron, would you introduce our contestants?

Contestants are standing behind three transparent podiums, wearing nothing but shoes.

{Ron} - Sure thing Dale! Contestant number one is Marci, a Housewife from Toledo. With her three polyamory husbands and seven children, she spends her time between home and a sex-shelter where she helps the homeless get off!

{Applause}

{Dale} - Marci, tell us about your good work at the shelter?

{Marci, a well-rounded milf with a pleasant motherly face and dark puffy nipples} - Sure Dale! It's a serious problem in many cities. Homeless persons have little access to sex. At the shelter we provide blowjobs and hand jobs to anyone who comes in our door! Once their sexual needs are satisfied, you'd be surprised at the change in attitude. Violent assault is down eighty percent in neighborhoods with sex-shelters! I encourage anyone to volunteer!

{Applause}

{Dale} - I appreciate the good work you do in Toledo. I hope other cities soon provide similar services!

{Ron} - Contestant number two is Constance, a student at Pittsburg University of Sex, Sensuality and Youth!

{Applause}

{Dale} - Constance, what are you studying Pussy U?

{Constance, a fertile college woman of 23, wineglass tits and a little baby-fat over her tummy} - I study the history of deviancy! I'm majoring in public humiliation.

{Applause}

{Dale} - an interesting history, I'm sure! What can you tell us about deviancy and humiliation?

{Constance} - the Aztec and Toltec performed ritual sex-shaming of slaves captured in battle! They would tie them bent over poles in public forums, permitting all who passed to fuck them at their pleasure. They might be fucked hundreds of times in one day!

{Dana, a closeup of her licking her lips} - That sounds like fun!

{Constance} - often they died of dehydration, fluid loss from hours of squirting!

{Dana, making a wry face}

{Dale} - our contestants are kept well-hydrated folks! No risk of sex-exhaustion on our program!

{Laughter}

{Ron} - Contestant number three is Dominic, a therapist from California! When she's not mutual masturbating with clients she hang-glides and scuba dives!

Dominic is very tall, with a sculpted athlete's body. She wears stiletto heels that accentuate her calves and butt.

{Dale} - Dominic, I imagine hang-gliding is quite exhilarating! I don't know if I could do it.

{Dominic, grinning} - well Dale, you can get started by gliding with a coupled partner! Harnessed to an expert pilot, you are perfectly safe! And you can't imagine the thrill of cumming a thousand feet over Torrey Pines!

{Dale} - I'm sure! Ron, are our Contestants ready?

{Ron} - yes Dale! All three of our contestants today have been fitted with a micro-pulse Cum-master! Smooth and comfortable, a Cum-master dildo vibrates in three dimensions, providing the maximum in sexual stimulation!

{Dale} - as you all know, each time a contestant misses an answer, Dana will increase the level of dildo vibration. Cum and you're out of the game!

Ron, what prize does one lucky contestant win today?

{Ron} - Well Dale, the lucky woman who lasts the longest will be personally fertilized by our Host Dale Fortune!

{Audience cheers; Dale acknowledges with a small smile and nod}

{Ron} - Also she will win a weekend for three in Los Vegas at the famous Mansa Devi Fertility Casino!

{Applause}

Finally, any children she bears in the next ten months after shooting will be provided with an all-expense-paid education at the college of their choice!

{Applause}

{Dale} - Are we ready to begin?

All three contestants nod, put their hand over a prominent button on their podium.

{Dale} - Our first question is a toss-up.

In what order were the telephone, telegraph and fax machine invented?

{Constance, first to hit her button} - Telegraph, telephone, fax machine!

{Buzzer sounds; Dana touches a control on her board; Constance frowns, then eyes widen} Oooh!

{Dale, with a shake of his head} - incorrect Constance! Careful! The Cum-master is hard to ignore! Any other answers?

Two other contestants pause, then Marci hits her button.

{Marci, hesitantly} - Telegraph, fax machine, telephone?

{Buzzer sounds; Dana touches a control; Marci jumps from her Cum-master starting to buzz in her cunt} Shhiiii...

{Dale} - Incorrect! Dominic, would you like to try?

{Dominic - hitting her button confidently} - Telephone, telegraph, fax?

{Buzzer; Dana again smiles a wicked smile, touches the third control; Dominic squeezes her legs together, leans on podium, looking Dana right in the face, smiles a delicious smile, not really sorry to be wrong}

{Dale} - the correct answer is, fax machine, telegraph, telephone. The fax machine was invented in China using wax cylinders that would be impressed with Chinese characters. Rotating the cylinder, a pen connected to a make-and-break switch would signal a pen on the other end to tap out a picture of the characters on a paper drum. Chinese has too many characters to be transmitted efficiently over telegraph!

{Audience responds with Ohhhh!}

{Dale} - Constance, your lead. The most significant sex organ in men is the testes, providing hormones and ultra-sensitive to touch and motion. What is the most sensitive sex organ in women?

{Constance, confident} - The clitoris!

{Buzzer; Dana does her thing; Constance is nearly doubled over by the Cum-master. She puts both hands to her crotch, closes her eyes.

{Dale} - it's anybody's?

{Dominic buzzes in} - the G-spot!

{Buzzer; Dana is fast on the board; Dominic's breathing deepens, and she gets a dreamy expression.}

{Marci, hitting her button without being prompted} - the brain!

{Dale} - Correct! In women the most sensitive sex organ is the brain, which responds to words, scent, pheromones by sensitizing the clitoris and vagina at the merest suggestion of sexual relations.

Marci, you have...

{Constance interrupts, agitated, distracted, breathing hard. Scrubbing both hands over her groin, massaging her clit, she stands with knees bent and separated, back bowed, bent over her sex, grunting.} - Gggahhhhhh!

{Constance steps from behind her podium, tilts her pelvis to aim her bare cunt at the audience, spreads herself with both hands, leans back and begins pumping her hips and squirting surprising arcs of fluid into the air to land splatting on the stage. Her pink remote-controlled vibrator erupts from her vagina, arcs across the stage, bounces into the audience. Constance continues to geyser girl-cum on the stage in a splattering display of sexual release}

{Ron} - and we have our first orgasm! Constance has cum and becomes our first contestant out of the competition!

{Dale} - Constance! I haven't even asked the question yet! And only at level two!

{Constance, breathless, red-faced, ashamed} - Sorry Dale! I'm an exhibitionist, and just standing up here being filmed, on TV in front of the studio audience and millions of viewers, well, I couldn't take that for long!

{Dale} - this would be a good time to take our first commercial break! We'll be back after these important messages!

The theme music swells as camera and makeup people swarm the stage.

{Dana, taking Constance in hand, supporting her with one arm} - come with me honey! We'll get you cleaned up!

Dana can be overheard arranging a date for later with Constance, who flashes a happy grin at the audience as they exit the stage.

The professional mop crew wheels out a cleanup cart and begins sluicing Constance's juices around while Dale reviews his notecards, preparing for the second act.

Dale is thinking about the old days, when it was just him and Dana at a local TV station, fresh out of college, making content for a local market. Data would personally lubricate the contestants, insert the dildoes, turn them from 1 to ten as questions were fielded. And when the winner was chosen Dana had used her sucking skills to get Dale ready for the final act. Those were the days!

All this radio control and professional cleanup were all well and good, keeping the number-one game show on schedule and under budget. But it lacked the personal touch!

Thinking about Constance the college girl's cum-performance, his cock twitched in his pants. She was hot; he wouldn't have minded fucking that tight twenty-something pussy. But of course, he had five shows to do today, a whole week's schedule to get in the can. That meant he had to cum approximately every two hours. A grueling performance schedule. No energy to waste on fantasies!

The lights flashed; he stacked his cards, assumed his on-air trademark smile!

{Dale} - Welcome back! To review, Constance is out at only level two. Marci at one, and Dominic at level three! Marci is the one to beat. But we knew that; her polyamorous marriage has to be very demanding!

{Marci smiles a huge smile, clearly happy in her four-way relationship.}

{Dale} - We go into Double Jeopardy now; all questions are worth two levels! Give a wrong answer, and Dana will make sure you know it! Marci, you're up.

Which is the greatest of the pyramids?

{Marci, confident, hits her button} - The great pyramid of Giza!

{Dana smiles, holds it a beat, hits her board. Buzzer! Marci, alarmed, widens her eyes, her mouth forming an O!

{Dale} - Dominic?

{Dominic} - Cholula in Mesoamerica! I've scuba-dived off the coast and toured the temple complex!

{Dale} - correct! At nearly twice the volume of the pyramid at Giza, the new world holds the record.

Dominic, Polygamy is the technical term for a marriage of more than two persons. Polyandry is for marriages with more than one husband.

{Here Dale grins at Marci the polyamorous housewife, who is concentrating hard and doesn't react}

{Dale} - what is the technical term for a marriage with more than one wife!

{Dominic} - Polygyny! Very rare! It's unusual in modern society. One woman can serve any number of men without difficulty, while the opposite is normally harder.

{Audience, laughing pointedly. Dale is famously prolific!}

{Dale} - Dominic again, how many wives did Henry VIII have?

{Dominic, confused, gives the conventional answer but sure it isn't right} - uh, twenty-three?

{Dana gleefully stares Dominic in the face, palms her board, licks her lips watching as Dominic finally reacts to level five!}

{Dale} - Marci? No? Old king Henry had only three simultaneous wives - three others died in childbirth, were strangled or beheaded accidentally during dungeon-play - be careful out there, folks!

{Audience laughs nervously}

{Dale} - He had a total of six wives officially. The conventional answer of twenty-three includes seventeen mistresses, sister-wives and peer-whores. For a total of one hundred eighty-two children, all but seven dying in infancy.

Next, Marci! Which of a monarch's children become regent on the expiration of the current reigning monarch?

{Marci, uncertain to the point of panic, blurts} - The eldest male?

Buzzz!

{Dale is really getting into it now; this is her favorite part}

{Marci} - God! Uhhhh!

{Dale, hurrying now} Dominic? No? Succession is chosen by the rite of multiple orgasm - the direct descendant who cums the most before a panel of Cardinals is expected to be the most prolific, thus guaranteeing survival of the line.

Today of course a doctor examines each for potency, sperm count, egg viability. Fucking the Cardinals is just a formality, a holdover from ancient times.

Dominic - which World-Cup Champion record was broken just last year?

{Dominic, confident, smiling} - Why Dale, I'm a big fan of sport-fucking! I follow every game! Jacob Ferguson in the serial creampie, a Scots from Argyle who beat the previous record-holder Sean Morris of Dublin by two inseminations and a squirt!

{Dale} - those Brits sure can cum!

{Dominic} - The Kenyans have them beat! But they are not qualified for World Cup competition on a technicality. Their pricks generally exceed regulation limits, set to limit risk to female competitors.

{Dale} - Interesting! Final question - Dominic, if the probability of twins is one in 100, and triplets one in 10,000, what is the probability of quintuplets?

{Dominic, thinking hard} - One in one million!

{Buzz! Dale has an evil leer, watching Dominic jerk at the increased stimulation, her stomach muscles twitching in a way that arrested the attention of every viewer.

{Dale} - Marci?

But Marci cannot talk, her mouth just gaping like a gaffed fish, her face reddening, her knees shaking. At level five she had lost it, screamed something incoherent, and collapsed onto the floor.

Thrashing behind her podium in a pool of her drool and cunt-leakage she was beyond answering any more questions. She came, and came, and came as her eyes rolled up in her head.

{Ron} - the Cum-master has taken another victim! Accept no substitute - the dildo of choice for millions of women! Cum with a cum-master and you'll never go back!

{Dale waited out Ron's ad-copy, a requirement of Cum-master's support for the program.}

{Dana, reluctantly, swiped slowly down her board, disabling Marci's vibrator as well as Dominic's.}

{Dominic's tension went out of her like a puppet; she fell hard on her podium, just breathing} - Huh! Huh! Huh! Ahhhhhhuh!

{Marci, sobbing on the floor from released sexual tension} - whaa! whaa! whaa! Whaaaaaaaa!

{Dale, going to Dominic's podium, offering an arm} - if you'll accompany me to the Winner's Circle? Stand on your mark, just there if you would?

{Dominic walks erect, proudly but unsteadily to the raised platform, steps up in her ridiculous stiletto pumps, puts her feet where indicated}

{Dale} - You have a choice to make. Which of the positions on the Victory Board?

There is a board at the back of the stage, marked out in small squares. Each shows a coupling position - doggie, standing reverse, face-to-face, missionary and so on.

{Dominic} - I'll take leg-over-the-shoulder Dale!

{Dale, happy at one of his favorites} - It's been a while since we've used that one!

{Dominic, ecstatic} - my favorite! Gets it right in there!

{Dale, unbuckling, slipping out of his stage-pants with practiced ease} - just take your time, be in the moment, make some good memories!

{Dominic, leaning her butt on the support provided, lifts one leg effortlessly to his shoulder} - I've been doing Yoga in anticipation of this moment!

{Dale, holding her leg like a gentleman, with the other hand aims himself up, spears Dominic effortlessly} - Well, you must have been anticipating it today as well! You are definitely fully hydrated!

And it was true; the audience could see the wet smear between her legs, see how Dale entered her without friction, seating his famous thick cock firmly into her body in one motion, like it belonged there.

He began slowly, one eye on the commercial-clock, the other on Dominic, estimating penetration rate and depth along with Dominic's sexual state, a connoisseur of cum. A slow fuck, fully in, fully out, steady deep strokes.

Best if she would cum on time; never failed to boost the ratings! Dale was confident, two minutes remained until the final break, he could do this.

Dominic looked him in the eye, smiling gently, happy in the moment, feeling him feeling her. Content to let him lead; let him decide when to inseminate her, when to make her his baby-mother.

For his part, Dale was most stimulated by a woman's orgasm. It was hard to watch contestants cum out of competition without cumming himself. But for this reason, he could always satisfy the winner, could always hold his ejaculation for her moment of maximum pleasure.

It was good for the show; it was a crowd-pleaser to film his bubbling cum foaming from her convulsing cunt. And it was good for him, the principal joy of his life. Why he was still at it after 18 seasons!

She was progressing nicely, blinking heavy-lidded eyes, full bedroom-face expression in place with flaring nostrils, flushed cheeks, parted lips, combination smile and sneer. Fondling his shoulder, his belly, matching his strokes by leaning into him, deepening her splits to shluck! against him fully, mate with his cock with her whole sex, then pull back slightly when he did, plup!

When she closed her eyes, he sensed it was time to close the deal. Pause on each thrust, pull her hips gently against his, clench his muscles to make his cock pulse perceptibly at the deepest point.

{Dale, Whispering to her, viewers always asked what he said but he never would tell} - You are the finest fuck I believe I've ever experienced! You have a natural fuckable body. A sex-animal!

He'd tried a hundred other things early in the show; when he stumbled on this, he'd never changed it up again. It was nonsense, just distracting enough to tickle something in her libido, disconnect her attention so her orgasm could erupt.

{Dominic} - thank y... ahh! Ahhh! AHHHHHH!

She came; he came. He spurted first deep, deep inside her, satisfyingly warm and bred. Then pull back, cum again, so it could leak out around his dick, get the good shot. The final generous spurt just at the lips of her cunt, right inside her vulva, where the camera could film it dripping, glopping, spatting on the floor.

By this time the audience was fully with him, guys with pants dropped, humping their gals (or somebody else's) over the back of their seat. Standing, giving it from behind. Butt on seat back, her straddling, struggling up and down on a stiff member.

Many women sat with hands in lap, scrubbing at their groin, riveted on the monitors showing Dominic's cunt closeup, red and wet and impaled and seeping.

When his jizz blurted out the audiences was filled with soft cries, two or three shrieks. Orgasms everywhere.

A good close!

{Dale, over Dominic's ecstatic face} - We'll be back after this!

Leaving it vague, was 'this' the orgasm or the commercial?

The crew came out, took Dominic in hand, unresisting. Dale promised to visit her in the recovery room. His staff would take all her particulars, but he liked to make that final personal contact. It sealed his reputation with viewers, his consideration to his winners made for good interviews.

Dana joined him, took a paper from a staffer, and they proceeded to their mark for closing remarks. They had a few minutes to themselves, which was rare at this point in their careers.

{Dana} - Looked like a good fuck! You like them lean and strong.

{Dale} - A scuba diver! I'll have to ask the producer to come up with more of them!

{Dana} - Pity Constance didn't win. A real fuck-bubble! Didya get a look at those tits! And that sweet belly...

{Dale, amused} - I expect you'll be seeing some more of that later...

{Dana, gleeful} - Fuckin ay! Meeting for drinks tonight, after we get through four more episodes.

12