Dallas Bookstore

Story Info
Control changes.
1.2k words
4.57
13.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dallas bookstores

I walked into the video store and headed straight for the booths. So many times we walk around looking at movies, books or other products pretending or trying to convince ourselves of why we're there. Im so so horny, I was beyond that, I knew why I was there and was scared as hell about it. What if I get caught, what if I see someone I know, what if I get found out?

I walked back behind the curtain into the darkness amid the smells of smoke, bleach and cum. The aisles have a few gentlemen hanging around and checking out the others to see what is available. Everyone looks at the floor and only glimpses at each other's face. They are here for a reason, they just can't face the facts. We all want to daydream about how it happened and why we did it, the fact is we are horny men and need to satisfy a built in need of the male anatomy.

I was nervous so I found an empty booth and slipped in. My breathing was erratic and I needed it to slow down. I placed my hands against the door and slid the lock closed. Then out of my pocket came a few dollar bills to feed the machine and my needs. The film came on and was two young men fucking and sweating while the obligatory porn music played. I watched with fascination as the one on bottom was taking a large veiny cock and was enjoying it as he writhed beneath the the other.

I switched films and saw something I had never ever seen.It was a Hispanic woman with a dick. I mean a cock, it must have been 8-9" long and smooth. She had a small set of balls but some the most fantastic tits ever. I had never even heard of this before. She was beautiful and had a massive cock to boot, I was sold, this is what I wanted.

As I sat back and watched the movie, I noticed the glory hole and the needy fingers reaching in asking for my cock to come to them. I quickly obliged, dropping my jeans and releasing my thick 7" cock and moving toward the hole and release.

My eyes never leave the screen as my cock is engulfed by warmth and a needy sucking mouth.

This is what I have always done, come in and get drained by any mouth willing to take my dick in. I was a little spoiled by this place. It seemed as though these guys were just waiting for me to come in and blow a load for them. I was the one in control, I had the cock and cum they all craved. Or so I thought.

I was watching the screen wile getting sucked, the tranny on screen took her mouth off the cock she was sucking and laid back allowing her friend an opportunity to suck on her for awhile. This when I found out I wasn't in control at all, but soon would be.

I wanted to be with her, so in my mind I had to do it. I pulled back from the hole and dropped to my knees in hopes I could do this. I imagined being with her and filling both our desires. As I got level his cock came through the hole, it was 5-6" long with a nice fat head on it. For the first time in my life I was going to suck a dick and had no idea what I was doing.

I placed it in my hand and tugged on it, stretching the skin toward the head. It felt warm, almost hot in my palm. A large drop of pre cum came out of the slit. I reached out with my tongue to see if it tasted like mine. It was sweet, no salty taste at all.

I take my tongue and slide it under the head and swirl it around. I slowly take more into my mouth, the head just past my teeth. I seal it with my lips and begin using my my tongue to search out those soars that feel so good to me. I try frenching his cock, tonging his slit and he moans through the wall. He pushes harder against the wall trying get further into my mouth.

I find it strange, the prick in my mouth is so soft yet hard as steel.

I take him deeper and find I can take him all as deep as his cock will go. I slide my tongue out and it caresses his nuts. I pull it back in and begin to do a swishing motion back and forth on this hot cock, imagining it belongs to the hot Latina on the screen. I swish that rod back and forth using my tongue on the underside. I'm going to town on him when it hits me, I'm the one in control, I can make it good or great, I can get him to cum or edge it out. He belongs to my mouth and he is under my control.

In my mind I see him on the other side, he reaching for something to grab hold of. It feels electric as he stands on his tip toes trying to get to the other side of this wall. I pull off and run my mouth the full length of his hard cock, like it was a harmonica sucking on the underside and shaking my head.

I feel him expand and he must be close, I drive back down on that dick, he begins almost vibrating, his entire body seemingly shaking out of his dick. I feel him expand again and I get a short taste of his essence. Again I drive down to the base and swirl my tongue back and forth urging the cum out.

He begins to buck and pulling back and forth, fucking my mouth. My own cock is leaking all over the floor wanting its own release. He pumps a full time then a 1/2 time and stays deep in my mouth. I feel him cumming in big shots. I pull back just a bit, I want to taste his seed. It coats my tongue and cheeks, it's warm and a little salty and thick. He's shaking like a leaf as I continue to suck the cum out of his softening cock. I feel him shiver and take a huge breath. He's pulling up his pants and whispers a thank you through the hole.

I glance at the screen and the tranny shoots her cum across the mans nose and mouth, 3 big shots and that's it for me. I begin to cum as I reach down and pump myself splattering my pants and legs.

I almost fall backwards, drained physically from sucking my first cock and cumming harder than ever.

My new friend had been watching me finish myself off. He whispers how hot it was to watch. We never saw each other's face and getting dressed and out quickly was on the forefront of my mind.

As I leave my booth, the neighbor comes out of his at the same time.

Now I know what I will do from here on out. I will be the one in control, I will pick the best cocks to suck, I will give them the pleasure they crave and only my mouth can provide. When I get sucked, I will be at the mercy of the cock sucker. I love to eat pussy and pound the women into submission, but sucking a nice hard dick is my passion now.