Dalroth's Revenge

Story Info
An ancient sorcerer finds his way back-- inside an elf.
3.9k words
4.48
7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the far-off land of Galeria, there is a tale often told in hushed whispers. A tale of a dark sorcerer, a human man who bargained with powers so foul, they dare not be named. This man, Dalroth, was vain and ambitious beyond belief. He delved into tomes no respectable scholar would glance at, studied tombs considered forbidden and profane, and in return, gained powers beyond imagining.

Legends tell that Dalroth sold his soul to the Dark Gods, in exchange for his sorcerous abilities. They also tell that he could soon level buildings with a flick of his wrist, summon minions from alternate planes of existence to do his bidding, and bewitch foul rulers to ally with him. In a few short decades, the sorcerer went from shunned outcast to feared oppressor of an entire kingdom.

But there were those who stood against him. The bold Galerians who dared to defy the sorcerer called upon the High Elves from across the mountains. The elven queen, boundless in beauty and virtue, did come to their aid. It was a long and difficult war, and cataclysmic magics were cast, scarring Galeria forever. But in the end, the armies of the sorcerer and his allies fell. Light came to the land for the first time in recent memory, and the people did rejoice.

But of Dalroth himself, little is truly known. Some say he was killed by the Queen herself in single combat. Others claim he was thrown into the void, cursed by the gods he had foolishly bargained with. Others say he escaped, and steals naughty children in the middle of the night. Though centuries passed, Dalroth still remained on the lips of the Galerians, if only in hushed whispers...

...and it made Asha chuckle every time she heard it.

If there was one person in Galeria who did not believe the tale of Dalroth, it was her. At least, not entirely. She had come over the mountains in search of the truth of the story. Not of the powers that Dalroth had accumulated, but the riches. Having spent more than a month in Galeria, she was now certain that these illiterate peasants were so afraid of a tale passed down over time that they had entirely forgotten the real story. Sure, Dalroth, was a powerful ruler. That much Asha and her fellow elves knew. But dark powers? Hardly. What was more likely was that he had a well-hidden, trap-laden tomb full to the brim of shiny goods that no other treasure hunter would be brave enough to tackle. Which is exactly why she would be the first to claim it.

It had been a tough month, though. The Galerians knew little of the location of Dalroth's resting place and if they did, they weren't sharing. It had taken a hefty bribe for the old man in the previous village to divulge the location of the tomb. Hefty enough, he said, to get him out of town before something bad inevitably happened. It was all the money she had left. If this lead didn't pan out, it was back across the mountains for her.

So she found herself at the entrance to a cave, at the end of a long abandoned forest path. Gazing into the darkness. Asha spoke a simple incantation, and a bright ball of light shone forth from her hand.

It illuminated a creature of a rugged but beautiful appearance. At a little over a century old, Asha was fairly young among most elves. If she had been a human, no one could have placed her at over twenty-five. A decade's worth of restless adventuring had given her sun-tanned skin under white-gold elven hair. Though she had the slightly worn white tunic and brown trousers of a wanderer, a shrewd eye could tell they had once been of the finest fabrics. No amount of dirt or wear and tear could betray the near universal beauty of a high elf, though. Asha had facial features and body curves that any human woman would die to have. One had told her as much, while drunk at a tavern a few weeks ago. It amused Asha, the naturally low standards for good looks these humans had. She'd gotten more than one free drink in her travels from a lecherous man or woman, and a few fun nights from some of the better looking ones...

Taking a leather-booted step forward, Asha was hit by an almost unnaturally cold blast of air from within the cave. "An omen?" She smirked mockingly. She pushed forwards, into the magically illuminated darkness.

It was slow going, but after nearly ten minutes of careful creeping into the cave, Asha had found something recognizably artificial. A large set of bronze doors, still half ajar, a trio of ancient armored skeletons at their feet. She sidestepped past them, careful of any tripwires or magical sensors that still may be around. The room beyond was even more packed, the bones of long dead foes littering the chamber. Clearly this may have been the site of some last stand. Swords and shields of curious design still lay in the hands of the dead, arrows of clearly elven design in their backs or heads.

"Looks like the sorcerer's army was real after all." Asha muttered. "Now how about the sorcerer?" All of a sudden a small dripping noise could be heard behind her. Asha whipped around, seeing nothing but a tiny trickle from a nearby stalactite. She sighed a little. Perhaps her nerves were getting the better of her...

There was one more chamber to go. Past a duo of heavily armed, yet quite dead creatures whose skeletons Asha didn't quite recognized was what could only be described as a throne room. At least, it used to be. The ornate carvings, showing images of conquest and magic that made Asha uneasy, surrounded a large, empty chair. At the base of that chair, however, lay a skeleton. A robed skeleton.

"Well, hello there." Asha smiled. "Dolroth, I presume?" She took a leather boot, gently nudging it. It made no movements. Crouching down, the elf grabbed its arm and, carefully, flipped it over.

To say that Dalroth had seen better days was an understatement. His robes, likely regal once, were moth-eaten and in tatters. His bones were darkened with age, and his jaw hung open as though in some silent scream. Cradled in his hands, untouched by dust, lay a dark box made of some mysterious metal.

Jackpot. Asha reached down to grab--

A massive bolt of magical electricity pulsed from the box, zapping the elf in one quick strike. Asha tensed up, her muscles spasming, eyes fluttering. There was instant, massive pain, and then she fell to the floor, unconscious.

Everything was still for a few moments. The air became calm again. Then, almost imperceptibly, the box in the dead sorcerer's hands began to leak. A dark black fluid began to seep outwards, running over the skeletal digits and down onto the floor. This slime, this sludge, flowed, unnaturally, along the floor and in Asha's direction. The thick black fluid continued onward, onto Asha's boot, under Asha's trousers, up Asha's leg... The slime disappeared up her pants a singular destination in mind.

Asha awoke in a start, her muscles aching and a strange feeling in her crotch. Wiping a loose strand of bright hair out of her eyes, the elf struggled to stand. "Hnngh, what the fuck?" She swore, getting to her feet and looking back down at the dead sorcerer and his box. Kicking it in anger, the ancient box popped open, its lid flying off to the wall. Now unafraid of being zapped, Asha picked it up, examining the empty insides with something akin to fury. How could this be? All this, for nothing? She spent another hour examining everything. The throne room, Dalroth's body, even the skeletons outside. Nothing. The elf, forced by the approaching nightfall, was forced to leave in defeat, staggering back out of the cave into the fading light of day. And somewhere else, far off in another plane, a dark god chuckled in amuseument.

It was a day later, and Asha was horny. She'd made her way back to the main road connecting Galeria to the land of the elves, and she had just enough coin remaining to get her there. The almost painful disappointment she'd felt after crawling out of Dalroth's tomb was still there, but alongside it was a growing hunger in her loins. By the time she'd made it to a small roadside village and its inn, she was ready for two things: a tall tankard of ale, and something to fuck.

As it turned out, she got both. Not long after taking a swig of the piss-poor excuse for these peasants had for alcohol, Asha found what she was looking for. A strapping young human farm boy, with muscles that made her raise an eyebrow. Asha wasn't usually the type to approach a potential partner; in Galeria her comparatively exotic beauty had made her the talk of whatever two-bit hole she was in. Now, though, she could ignore the pressure inside her no longer. She needed whatever he had in those woolen breeches of his. "Maybe some time with him will distract you from your troubles." A voice in her head thought. So, without even much thinking, she stood up and sauntered over.

He was standing at the bar, chatting up the old innkeeper on the other side. Black of hair, with a bit of stubble under his chin. He looked like he'd been out in the fields that day. A bit of dirt still flecked his skin. She usually liked her men nice and clean, but he would do. He turned as she moved toward him, his eye immediately going to the tips of her pointy ears.

"Hello there." She said confidently, leaning over on the side of the bar. "Noticed my... features, did you?" The elf could see the spark of interest in his eyes. A smile was creeping across his face.

Asha smirked. "I have... other features as well. You might be interested in those. Do you fancy a walk?"

About twenty minutes after that, she sitting atop his table, feeling the hard wood on her ass and his hard dick sawing into her cunt.

"Ahhhaha! Yes! Fuck me!" The elf moaned against her own will. He felt so good, so gods-damned good.

"Shit!" The farmer grunted between strokes. "Are all you elves this slutty?"

Asha laugh-moaned, brushing a curtain of white-gold hair from her face. He had a point, though. What had gotten into her? She'd been sexually attracted to humans before, but this was different. She had some sort of deep, animalistic urge within her to copulate, to orgasm. She didn't recognize it.

That voice in her head told her to ignore it. "Just enjoy yourself." It reassured her. A day's worth of pent-up desire was being unleashed with every thrust into her wet cunt. She was moaning like a bathhouse whore, and beginning to love it.

It wasn't even about the human, though he was attractive. Asha's whole body was moving practically on its own, an unseen force now guiding her mind, driving her onwards to that old familiar feeling.

"Wait." The elf paused their fucking. She looked up to the man, the quizzical expression on his face. "I'd like it if you bent me over." She said in her graceful foreign accent.

The human man smiled and pulled out, allowing her to stand and flip herself around, showing her ass. She moaned as he split her open again, filling her with his warm length again.

So the elven adventurer, trousers around her ankles, came hard on the member of the human farmer, her whole body shaking with pure pleasure. And while she didn't know it, something was beginning to awaken within her. Dark veins suddenly pulsed under the skin of her belly, then faded...

In the morning, Asha continued on her way down the road to her homeland. At this point, though, it wasn't much of a road. The paths to the land of the elves, seldom traveled, were more of mountain trails than anything else. The well-worth path became smaller, and the tracks began to wind their way up and around the steep hills. It was a beautiful day, no doubt about it.

Asha too was feeling good. After her debauched encounter with the well-endowed peasant, she had experienced strange and dark dreams. Swirling clouds, burning fires, and a deep, wicked laughter. She remembered terror, the feeling that she needed to run, or do something, anything. But then she awoke, and now, surrounded by the natural beauty and the knowledge that she'd soon be home, she felt more at ease.

Reaching the top of a fairly steep incline, the elf halted for a brief moment to rest. She set her pack down on the trunk of a nearby tree, and took in the view of a small stream, winding its way through the wood and down the mountain. It wasn't a bad sight. It was peaceful, pleasant. It brought a small smile to her face.

Then that smile faded. Asha frowned slightly, an odd sensation developing in her gut. Then she gasped, her hands going to her trousers, quickly undoing the top button. The fabric parted and was pushed down, giving Asha confirmation of what she was already feeling: a large bulge, quickly growing beneath her undergarments. Asha pushed them aside as well, and what she saw made her eyes go wide in shock.

A thick cock even bigger than the farmer's was emerging from her cunt. It had the texture of some kind of hardened sludge, and the color reminded her of the empty box in Dalroth's tomb.

"Nnngh! What in the Goddess's name--" Asha could barely spit out, the pure shock of the situation making her freeze in place as, with amazing rapidity, the cock grew out of her, expanding and lengthening until it finally ceased. She could even feel a set of testicles grow too, depositing themselves underneath.

The elf was astounded. What the hell had just happened? She dared not even touch it, but she could swear she could feel the cool morning air on the thing's... skin. It was almost like it was her own. She needed to get out of here. She needed to find someone. She needed to--

"I need to touch it." A voice in her head said. Wait, what? She didn't want to-- "I need to touch it." It repeated.

All of a sudden, Asha's hand was moving, reaching down to the cock. She didn't want this. She wanted to run, to get out of here, to get this thing off of her, not this! But her body seemed to have a mind of its own. "I need to touch it!" the voice said forcefully. In disturbed fascination she watched her smooth fingers stretch out and, with little hesitation, grab the mysterious member.

"Oooohhh, my gods!" Asha exclaimed. The feeling was incredible. Ten times better than her many times handling her female equipment. It was as if every inch of the thing were sensitive, begging her to touch it even further. She could only comply, her hand beginning to jerk off the black penis, the increasingly odd voice and some foreign sort of muscle memory guiding her onward.

"I want this. I need this. I'm such a slut." The voice continue with every stroke of her hand. Asha wondered what she was doing, what was happening to her body and mind, but the immense pleasure of it was overwhelming her. There was some sort of strange feeling developing within her, and it wasn't a good one. A weird sort of draining sensation, like everything was sapping her mental strength...

"I want to cum. I need to cum!" The voice grew louder. Asha continued to jerk off, pants around her ankles, shapely ass exposed to the open air.

"What... what is happening?" She barely whispered. Something was terribly wrong now. A queer sort of climax was coming, like all of herself was being drawn to a single point--

"I NEED TO CUM! YOU NEED TO CUM! CUM ALREADY!" The voice shouted at her. Asha's eyes were wide with realization. The tomb. The box. The strange feeling in her crotch. Something had come into her. Something was trying to take control! The elf had to fight it, had to resist, had to stop herself from doing what the force within her desperately wanted her to do...

But it was too late. Asha's mind was too weakened, her body too susceptible to the sensations overwhelming her. Though she tried to resist, it was in vain. The dreaded climax finally arrived.

"Ah-ah-haaaaa....!" The elf's voice degenerated into an incoherent moan as suddenly the cock began to cum. But rather than the usual white, Asha's cock spurted a bright, golden fluid in huge, thick globs. As she came and fell to her knees, Asha began to panic, feeling her vision darken, control of her body now completely gone. It wasn't just anything spurting out of her, it WAS HER! In wet ropes, bit by bit, her very own soul shot out of her body, being forcibly ejaculated by someone, something else. She could do nothing now, say nothing now, but watch as her own hands betrayed her, assisting the black penis in shooting the last bits of herself out...

In only seconds the unnatural ejaculation came to a close. The final golden globule of elven soul left its body, sailing through the air before landing with the rest in a pile the grass with a small 'plunk'.

Asha's body came to a stop, her hands falling to her sides, her head drooping low. Her pupils dilated and her breathing slowed. Then, slowly, her lips curled into a cruel smile. She raised her head back up again, brushing her hair to the side. A new, unfamiliar light had returned to her eyes.

"At long last..." She said slowly, almost as though remembering how to speak. "Centuries in that fucking box! To be in a solid form again is... weird. Especially one so ehm, different." The elf's hands moved to her shirt, tearing it open to get a good look at herself. She felt up her own breasts, grinning at them.

"I guess when the Dark One said I'd be reborn, he didn't specify in what form." Asha continued to 'examine' herself, touching her nipples and shuddering at the sensation. "Mmmh, this body is truly something. And an elf too! Magically inclined and long lived." She reached back down towards her crotch, then noticed the small pile of golden goo laying in the grass.

"Oh Asha, sweet, foolish Asha." The possessed elf smiled, leaning down to talk to the pile of slimy residue that was once her soul. "You really should have heeded the warnings of those superstitious old villagers. Getting you to cum yourself out of your own body was far too easy. Especially after I encouraged you to debase yourself for that human. Turns out orgasms empower me now. Who would have thought?" She gathered up a small dollop of soul on her slender fingertip, then gave it a sensual lick. "Mmm, just enough to gather all your memories! My, you're young for an elf. Young, restless, and horny."

Dalroth wasn't exactly familiar with this sort of magic. Up until he found himself seeing out of Asha's eyes, he'd been operating off of some sort of animal instinct. As such, he had no idea if the pile of goo that constituted the materialization of Asha's soul could even hear him. He hoped she could. Using the elf's hands he scooped up the gelatinous residue. "Don't worry though, your body is in good, heh, hands. I suppose I'll stay in it for a while. Thanks for all your help!"

With that, the elven soul was cast into the stream, plopping into the frigid waters. Asha's eyes, now controlled by another, watched as the golden substance dissolved in the current and slowly drifted away.

Dalroth turned, and looked again at his new, curvaceous body. Yes, indeed, he was happy with it. Asha's nubile form was better than most he'd ever seen in his old life, and it was all his to puppet as he saw fit. Looking further down, he examined the still protruding cock. "This is my real body, I suppose." He thought. Perhaps Asha wouldn't be his permanent host. If he could take the body of another, who knows what else he could take?

The sorcerer thought about his options. He could go easily back to Galeria, enslave those fools once again. But that may incur a similar outcome. On the other hand, Asha may have been an auspicious gift. The memories he now had told him the Queen still ruled on the other side of those mountains, eternal in 'beauty' and 'virtue'. What rubbish.

"With the blessings of the Dark Ones, I will have my revenge!" He declared in his new, sweet voice. "The Queen will be dead at my feet, or a slave to my whims, whichever one is easiest."

With her face contorted into a cruel, devious smile, the possessed elven woman began to redress. She took one last look at her breasts before buttoning her tunic back up. Reaching down, she pulled her trousers back up her thighs. He knelt down and, picking up Asha's bag, started back up the trail, into the beautiful mountains.

12