Damage Control Ch. 07

Story Info
This is a continuation of GTO_Racer's Damage Control series.
7k words
4.57
3.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_Racer...

This is chapter 7 of GTO_Racer's Damage Control.As he would say, this is a work of fiction.If you don't know the drill, you have no business reading this. Constructive comments are appreciated. "You suck!" comments get you laughed at as an immature loser with nothing to do but troll stories on here.All persons are over 18 years old...

Stacie

Jenny had her head on my shoulder, and we were stretched on mom's couch in her office. She had spent an hour on "Caesar" and was worn out. She had told me that it was one of the greatest things she had experienced. Jenny went on to tell me that she had no idea why she hadn't tried anal sex before, but now she was a huge fan.

"I had no idea that orgasms from anal sex could be that good."

"Well, the real fun begins after you've rested for a little bit more. I'm going to show you how good it will feel to have your ass taken." I told her.

"Thank you, Mistress Stacie." She said quietly and snuggled in deeper to my shoulder.

"I've have had anal sex, and I enjoy it. So, I know how to break you in correctly." I told her reaching down and lightly rubbed her clit as I spoke. "First, you're going to put my strap on around me and then assist me in getting it tightened up. Then I'm going to watch as you lube your ass up. When that's finished, you're going to assume the wall position. After which, I'll start slow and then I will make you mine by owning your whore ass." Jenny was getting turned on again by how I was speaking to her. Her cunt was soaked by the time I was finished speaking to her. Her breath was ragged, and she grabbed a hold of my hand to hold it in place as I rubbed.

"I want.., to be y-yours..." She said through her heavy breathing. "Please, Mistress Stacie, m-make me yours."

I looked up at Tara for guidance on how to handle this. She held her hand up like she was gripping a bowling ball. Knowing what she was saying, I slid my middle and ring finger into Jenny's cunt. I smiled hearing her sharp intake of breath. "Do you want to please me pet?" She nodded her head yes. "Good pets never cum until their Mistress tells them to." I told her as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. Jenny started to move her hips up and down as I fingered her.

"I won't cum Mistress, I won't cum..." She quietly moaned.

"That's good, because I want you so horny that you'll cum when I touch your ass with my cock." I told her. Tara was nodding her head in approval at my actions. I pushed my fingers all the way to the knuckle into Jenny. I found her G spot and started to massage it. I got her all the way to the edge of an orgasm but stopped. She whined for just a moment at that but kept quiet overall. I pulled my fingers out, smelled them, and then looked at Jenny. She opened her mouth ready to accept the fingers that were in her cunt. As I slid them into her mouth, she used both her hands to hold it while she sucked on my fingers. It was cute to watch her. The way she was sucking on my fingers, it felt good knowing... Holy Shit!!!

Oh snap!Another 'A-ha' moment in the new life of Stacie and her becoming what she was meant to be.It feels good doesn't it?

"It does. How did I not figure this out sooner?" I asked my inner voice.

You tell me...

I looked closer at Jenny. The look in her eyes was one of adoration and love. The hole in my soul that had been so prevalent 18 months ago was filled and gone. This was the missing piece I needed. I looked over at Tara who was sitting on the edge of the desk. Her back was straight, her legs were crossed, and her hands were folded in her lap as she watched me. She had a smirk on her face. I'm sure at that moment, she knew what had happened. "You know what I'm thinking, don't you?" I asked my best friend.

"I have an idea, yes." She replied.

"This is what it's all about, isn't it?"

"It is." Tara replied.

"Is this what it felt like with you?"

"We'll talk later." She said with a wink.

I looked at Jenny and it all made sense. She had snuggled up closer to me and closed her eyes. Her breathing was even and calm. She was content and at that moment, she was happy. I smirked and shook my head. I lightly slapped my pet on the thigh and pointed to the floor in front of the desk. "Wait position." I told her. She jumped up and assumed the position. I walked over and stood in front of her. "Are you sure you want to be mine?"

"Mistress Stacie, may I talk to you as Jenny to Stacie?"

"You may." I told her.

She relaxed and looked over at Tara for a moment before she started talking. "I had a talk with Tara last night and she made me realize something about myself that I never knew."

"Lots of that going around this weekend," I told her.

"I believe her exact words were 'I need to wear sunglasses because the submissiveness glaring from you is blinding' and she was right. When she gave me my assignment last night, I was apprehensive about it, but after I had time to process it, I was thrilled. I've had 'wanna be' dominant lovers before. But with them it usually ended up as an exchange of power, and I was never really comfortable with being in charge. Yesterday and today have shown me that I'm happiest being where I am. Having you cradle me in your arms after an hour on Caesar was one of the best things I've ever felt emotionally."

I stood there looking at her for a minute formulating an answer. I stared straight into her eyes and spoke. "Since we're being honest with each other, do you remember Christmas break from my sophomore year?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes. "I was struggling with something that was missing from my life. I had a hole in my heart, and I couldn't find what it was I needed to fill it. You said that my caring for you after your time on the machine was one of the greatest things you've ever felt." I put my hand on her cheek and softened my gaze a bit. "CARING for you after your time on the machine was one of the most emotionally gratifying experiences of my life. If you choose to submit to me, I'll prove myself worthy of your submission. I'm still learning about this, but I have an excellent teacher who I'm sure will help me along when I need it." I looked back at Tara still sitting on the desk. She nodded her head.

At that moment our heads all shot to the door as we heard Izzy scream "OH FUCK YES!" all the way from my mom's bedroom. Tara giggled quietly to herself. "Kat is SO good at sapphic love making..." She said looking through the door. "Mistress Stacie, why don't you get going on her training, I'm going to go see how the other new pet is doing."

"Of course, Mistress Tara. Jenny, the strap on is on the desk, get it and strap me up." I told Jenny. She hurried over to the desk as Tara gracefully walked out of the office. She put one foot in front of the other one like it was the way she was taught to walk. "How the fuck does she make it look so easy?" I asked quietly. Last thing I heard, besides her laughing, was her telling me that I would learn that as I walked through the living room.

Tara

I was smiling as I walked up the stairs. When this weekend had started, I was happy just to be back around Stacie. Now, we had shared our first kiss. That was something I never imagined would have ever happened. Of course, this entire weekend was something that I would have never imagined happening. Stacie is on her way to being a Domme. At a minimum, Jenny was going to be Stacie's pet. Izzy, I'm not too sure about right now. But if what she was screaming a moment ago is any indication, she's on her way also. I got to the door and watched as Amy and Kat were laying up next to Izzy and whispering in her ears. Kat looked up when she noticed me standing in the door. I walked over to the foot of the bed and stood. Izzy's eyes were closed, and she looked almost passed out. Amy reached over and started to lightly rub her clit.

"Look at Mistress Tara." She said quietly. Izzy opened her eyes very slowly and looked up at me.

"Pet Amy, did she follow all of your instructions?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress Tara she did. She was more than willing to follow your instruction."

"Did she hold her orgasm back until you told her she could cum?" I asked Kat.

"Yes, Mistress Tara, she did."

"Pet Izzy, how do you feel?"

"Exhausted, Mistress Tara. I need to sleep for a week after that." She replied.

"Maybe Amy and Kat will let you sleep later." I told her. I motioned for Amy and Kat to come to me. They got off the bed and walked over to where I was standing and pulled my dress down and off of me. I stood there in my heels and nothing else. "Right now, you're going to move over here to the edge of the bed and I'm going to ride your face. You will make me cum as fast as you can. If you can't make me cum in less than five minutes, I'm going to whip the back of your legs, 20 times each leg." I hit start on my watch timer. Izzy hurriedly moved to the edge of the bed and got her face under my pussy. I felt one arm reach up and move to hold my hip. She latched on to my labia and sucked on it. As she was doing that, she started to rub my clit in small circles. I was starting to breathe heavily, Izzy then went to the other labia, but lightly flicked it and then made long licking strokes with her tongue. I looked over to Kat and Amy, who I could tell were slightly aroused. "My pets, you may rub your cunts as you watch." Both of their hands shot to the cunts and started rubbing fast and hard. Meanwhile Izzy was on her way to beating the clock and making me orgasm. Her tongue was now circling my clit. "If you were straight before this weekend, I'd call you a liar..." I told her. I felt her smile a bit. Suddenly it was like she went into overdrive. She put her whole mouth over my pussy and just flicked the inner labia left and right as fast as she could. That sent me over the edge, and I came. Amy and Kat both came with me, and I do so love it when my pets are sexually in tune with me. It wasn't an earth shattering cum, but it was an orgasm, and it was very good for someone who until yesterday had never licked a pussy. I reached down and massaged her clit as I came down. When I slid my finger over her clit, I felt how wet she was. She was so turned on that I'm sure there was a wet spot under her. I got up off Izzy's face and stood again. Both my pets stood and dressed me again. "Very good Izzy, you made the deadline and are actually quite good at licking my pussy."

"Thank you, Mistress Tara. You taste excellent." She said as she wiped her face and licked her fingers.

"You may have fifteen minutes to relax. Amy will get you some fruit juice to drink. Kat, you and Amy may share a glass of wine for doing such an excellent job with the new pet."

"Thank you, Mistress Tara." Both of them said bowing their heads.

"After that, back to the instruction." I looked at Amy. "I know I told you to wait two hours but go ahead and start what we talked about now."

"Yes, Mistress Tara, it will be done." Amy said, looking back at me as she walked out and downstairs.

I walked over and sat down on the couch in Amy's sitting area and looked at Izzy who hadn't moved yet. "Izzy, kneel." She got up off the bed and quickly assumed the position. "I'm going to ask you a question, and I want an honest answer."

"Yes, Mistress Tara." She replied.

I leaned back and crossed my legs. My foot was less than 18 inches from Izzy's face and I decided to do a test. "First, I want you to take my heel off and show your submission to me." Izzy looked at me for a moment, slid my heel off, and leaned forward and kissed my foot right behind my toes at the base of my arch. "Very good pet." She slid the shoe back on to my foot then resumed her position. "When Mistress Stacie was talking to you, you admitted that you couldn't keep mine and Amy's secret, why? You could have lied to her and tried to talk your way out of this whole thing. Speak freely."

Without a bit of hesitation, she answered. "I might be an out of control party animal and love to drink myself stupid. But I was always taught that you take responsibility for what you screw up and the mistakes you make. This is my screw up and I'm taking responsibility for it."

"How is all of this making you feel?"

"May I be honest Mistress Tara?"

"Always pet." I told her.

"At first, I was scared and had no idea what was going to happen. I was so far out of my comfort zone when Kat made love to me last night and then again when she had me wake you up this morning. I was actually afraid to mess up and you'd not be happy with my... ministrations. Now, I'm so turned on from the whole day that I can't stop what I'm feeling."

"What are you feeling?" I asked her.

"I'm enjoying this. I never would have thought that having sex with a woman would be as awesome as this. I've kissed two girls in my life, but never anything more than that. All of this happens and it's like my eyes are open to a whole new world I never knew existed. Does that make sense?"

"It does. Most of the women that have submitted to me, never knew what it was like to have a woman make love to them. They thought that it was the best thing in the world when a man took charge and fucked them enough to have a few good orgasms. But after I was finished with them, they looked at sex very differently." At that moment, Amy walked in with the juice and one glass of wine for her and Kat. I watched Izzy as Amy handed her the fruit juice. She took a drink and held it in her lap with both hands.

"Thank you for the juice Mistress Tara."

"You're welcome, pet." I told her. I watched as she drank the rest of the juice. She put her glass on the table and then looked at me. "You have more questions?"

"I do Mistress Tara." She told me. I watched as she fidgeted not knowing how to ask what she wanted to know. It's time for another teaching moment.

"What did Mistress Stacie say to you about speaking with confidence?" I asked her.

"She said that I reflect her time and effort in training me." Izzy replied.

"Yes, why do you think that is?"

She thought for a moment before answering. "Because she wants me to make a good impression on others Mistress Tara?"

"Incorrect, try again..." I told her as I feigned boredom and started to look at my nails. She looked down at the floor and I could almost see the wheels in her head as she worked it out. I uncrossed my legs and leaned forward close enough for only her to hear me. "It's not hard to figure out, and you have all the clues you need to come up with the right answer." I stood up and looked down at kneeling Izzy. "However, your fifteen minutes are up. Pets, continue." I said to Amy and Kat. Both stood at the same time. I watched as they took Izzy back to bed, albeit a bit more roughly this time. She was surprised by this. Kat made her way to the top of the bed, turned around, and laid back against the headboard. Amy picked up Izzy and tossed her on to her king-sized bed. Kat then grabbed her under her arms and pulled her up in between her legs and held her arms behind her back. "You will have an answer for me when you see me again." I told her.

"Now the real training starts..." Amy said quietly to Izzy. She dove in face first to her cunt. Kat held up the controller so Izzy could see it. Her eyes widened as she turned it on to level 2. Izzy jumped a bit, but Amy was strong enough to hold her down and keep licking. Kat was whispering in Izzy's ear and I watched as she shook her head yes and started to moan.

Satisfied that my pets were following my instructions, I walked out and back downstairs to the office to see what Stacie was doing to Jenny. When I walked back into the office, I admit, I was surprised. Other than her boots and the strap on, Stacie was completely naked. She had stripped down and had Jenny in the wall position. She had Jenny's dark hair wrapped around her hand... at the scalp... and was slapping and fucking her ass like a porn star.

"My slut likes it in the ass, doesn't she?" Stacie said with malice in her voice.

"OH... YES... MISTRESS... I LOVE... MY... ASS BEING... TAKEN!" she said in between thrusts.

I smiled as I watched Stacie dominate her pet. I felt some pride as she did it the same way I would break in a new submissive. Jenny was so far gone that I don't think she could have told you what her name was. Her mouth was wide open, and she was either screaming or moaning in extreme pleasure.

"CUMMMM... MI... STRESSSSS?!" Jenny cried out.

"No whore, you may not." Stacie replied

She looked over at me and I quietly told her to let her hair go. "Grab her shoulders and pull her backwards the same time you thrust forward." She smiled hearing that. She let go of Jenny's hair and grabbed both her shoulders.

"How does this feel bitch?" Stacie asked. Jenny nodded her head yes but wasn't able to answer her because she was more concentrated on keeping herself from orgasming.

I walked up behind Stacie, stripped my dress off, and slowly wrapped my arms around her waist. Pushing my hands closer to her pussy, I used my nails to lightly scrape her abdominal area and started moving my hands up. I felt her abs as I ran my hands around. "Just like I thought it would feel..." I said to myself as I closed my eyes and let my hands wander. I made sure that she felt my breasts in her back as I rubbed on her. Stacie was still pounding Jenny's ass but wasn't nearly as rhythmic as she had been. I smiled and moved my hands to her breasts. I circled her nipples with my index fingers and then leaned in close to her. "Let me know if I'm distracting you..." I whispered to her. She shook her head no, so I lightly pinched both her nipples and at the same time and firmly bit her where the shoulder meets the neck. She threw her head back and moaned in pleasure. Stacie kept one hand on Jenny's shoulder, but the other one was on the back of my neck pulling my head in as close as she could. I alternated pinching and rubbing her nipples. Knowing what was coming with Jenny, I let go of her and moved back a little bit to give her some room. "Let her cum..." I whispered to her.

"Cum now slut." She said with shaky breath. Jenny screamed, went silent, and promptly started to fall. Luckily, Stacie was paying attention and was there to grab her. She wrapped her arm under her waist and slowly lowered her to the floor. I was surprised that Stacie was still so strong after not having done gymnastics and ballet since her sophomore year in high school. Stacie picked her up off the floor, walked over to the recliner, and sat down with her cradled against her. Jenny was completely unconscious, and Stacie was a bit concerned.

"Don't worry, it happens sometimes." I said sitting on the arm of the chair rubbing her shoulder. "I'm proud of you for paying attention to your pet."

Stacie smiled and leaned her head up a little bit like she wanted a kiss. Who am I to argue? I met her lips with mine and was surprised when she slid her tongue into my mouth to meet mine. I put my hand on her cheek and held it while we kissed. There was no struggle for dominance, or to see who could kiss better. It was a lover's kiss, pure and simple. I let go and stood back up when I felt Jenny start to come back to consciousness. She jerked a bit, but Stacie was already holding her tight.

"It's ok pet, I have you. Relax and just get your bearings for a moment before you start moving around." Stacie told her as she held her. Jenny looked at where she was and then up at her. I could see the look of awe she had for Stacie. I moved to the couch and sat down to watch their interaction.

"How long was I out?" Jenny asked quietly.

"Just a couple of minutes." She replied kissing Jenny on her forehead. "How do you feel?"

"Well fucked Mistress Stacie."

12