Damage Control Chapter Ch. 10

Story Info
This is a continuation of GTO_Racer's Damage Control series.
8k words
4.5
6.5k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written with permission from GTO_Racer...

This is chapter 10 of GTO_Racer's Damage Control. As he would say, this is a work of fiction. If you don't know the drill, you have no business reading this. Constructive comments are appreciated. "You suck!" comments get you laughed at as a loser with nothing to do but troll stories on here. All persons are over 18 years old...

Stacie

I opened my eyes Sunday morning to feeling spooned against Tara. She had both her hands on my breasts and was holding me tight to her. I have never felt safer or slept more soundly than I did last night. She must have felt me awaken because she kissed the back of my head.

"Good morning baby..." She said quietly.

"It certainly is lover. I haven't slept that well since... ever." I told her as I rolled over to face her. I took her face in my hands and kissed her lightly on the lips, and then kissed her again. "I could get used to this..."

"I hope so, because I plan to wake up like this every morning..."

"Your lips to God's ears." I told her. "I do have to ask you a favor."

"Whatever you want, my love." She replied.

"I want to know what exercises you do to get that limber and flexible. I'd have never bet that you could lean over backwards into a bridge while I licked you."

"You liked the acrobatic stuff huh?"

"I did. I'm positive it was total body orgasm from what I saw.

She smiled a beautiful smile. "It was, and I promise to show you..." she said kissing me.

I heard a knock on the bedroom door and looked up. "Come in."

Amy walked in and knelt by the bed. "Mistress, I know you prefer to be woken with an orgasm, but I figured maybe this morning would be an exception?"

"It is, thank you pet for knowing your mistress as well as you do..."

Mom smiled at Tara. "Also, Kat made sourdough crepes with strawberries and blueberries, and sent me to tell you that breakfast is ready."

"Thank you pet, we'll be down presently." Tara replied. Amy stood and started to walk out.

"Mom..." I jumped out of bed, walked over, and wrapped my arms around her as she did the same to me. "I'm sorry I ever questioned or doubted you, I get it now. I want you to know that I'm still your daughter and that we'll still be besties regardless of what life gives us to deal with, I promise." I whispered to her.

"My sweet Stacie... I'm so happy for you." She whispered back with tears in her eyes. "I wish you and Tara all the best things and will always be here for you."

"Thank you, mom." I told her. She walked back downstairs, and I went to grab my black silk kimono.

"That was beautiful, my love." Tara told me as she leaned on her elbow.

"I know you won't tell me anything about her activities, but can you tell me if mom is happy being your pet?" I asked my lover.

"She is blissfully happy in her position. She has never been more at ease or relaxed than she has been as my submissive. She's even told me that her work performance has dramatically improved as well." Tara told me. "You know the lengths I'll go to make a pet as happy as possible."

"I don't have to worry about you making her happy, I have faith that you'll do everything you need to." I said to her as she climbed out of bed. I smirked as I looked at her nipples. They were a bit red and puffy from me playing with them last night. "Was I too rough on your nipples last night, lover?"

"Not in the least, I loved everything we did last night." She said walking over and wrapping me up in her arms. She kissed me and then squeezed me tighter. "I swear this is still a dream..."

"No Tara, it's not a dream." I told her. I ran my fingers through her copper-colored hair and smiled. "This is reality and it's a reality I'm going to make the most of with my girlfriend at my side." I kissed her.

Tara in turn ran her fingers through my hair. "One day to a time..."

"And enjoy every moment of it..." I replied. I watched as she stood and grabbed her red robe and slid it on. We walked out of my bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen. Amy had Tara's coffee and Izzy had mine as we sat down. "Thank you pets." Jenny sat my plate down in front of me as Amy did the same for Tara. "I'm not asking this as Mistress Stacie, but as a woman who has a lot to be thankful for this morning. May I say grace?" The whole table nodded their heads. We all bowed our heads and closed our eyes. "Thank you, Lord, for your blessings and mercies. We thank you for friends and family and what they mean to us. I thank you for what you've shown and given me this weekend. Please help me to be the best for them and the others around me. Amen..."

"Amen..." Tara said with a tear in her eye. Everyone dug in and started to eat. We were planning out Sunday since it was back to work on Monday. Izzy said that she'd like to lay by the pool until her brother calls on facetime early this afternoon.

"He's six hours ahead and he'll call after he eats chow tonight." She told us.

"What are you going to tell him about your weekend?" I asked her.

"I'm going to tell him the truth. I've had a very eye-opening weekend and that with the help of a few special people, I've found what I was looking for to make me happy." she said sliding her hand into mine.

"Tell me about your brother." I asked her. She told me about the day he left for boot and how they had talked about her trying to graduate a year early to avoid the abuse from their father. He said that he'd do everything he could to help me to include paying for tutors. She told us that she actually graduated a full year early and was 12th out of the 259 people in her class.

I smiled and squeezed her hand and told her I was proud of her. "By the way, have you given any more thought to what tattoo you want?"

"I have Mistress Stacie." She pulled out her phone, opened her gallery and showed me a picture of Sheridan Love, the porn star. "I'd like something like that, but I want it the whole way around my waist like a high cut thong. Over my pubic bone, I want the letter S outlined in ink, but bare skin."

"So, you want a tattoo that outlines the letter S over your pubic bone and thong flowers..." I asked. She nodded her head and smiled at the same time.

I saw Kat nodding her head in agreement. "That does sound pretty cool actually."

I thought about it for a moment before I spoke. "Find the style and artist you want. If you can't find what you're looking for, draw it out as best you can and pick an artist to complete it for you. I want it to be exactly what you want the first time. I'm not worried about the cost or the time it takes." I told her.

Mom was on her phone while we talked. After a couple minutes, she looked up at me. "I transferred enough money from your trust to take care of the cost. If you need more, let me know."

"Thank you." I replied. Looking back at Izzy. "You will have your choices for me by Thursday, so we can go see the artist, the place he or she works, and some of their collection."

"Yes, Mistress Stacie." Izzy said with a smile.

"You're hitting the ground running, aren't you?" Tara asked me.

"What's the sense in investing as much time as I'm going to in them if I can't make my pets happy?" I asked her.

"Touché..." Tara replied.

"Jenny? What do you have planned?" I asked.

"I'm going to be starting dinner in about 2 hours, so that will take up most of my afternoon." she replied.

"What are you making that it'll take 6 hours to finish?" Kat asked her.

"I'm making my family's homemade spaghetti sauce and meatballs."

"And it takes you 6 hours to cook?" Tara asked.

"No... Usually, it takes 8 hours since everything is cooked on low heat in order to not burn anything. But since you and Mistress Stacie slept late this morning, I'm going to move a bit faster." Jenny told her.

"May I watch?" Kat asked.

"I want a family recipe from you in trade." Jenny told her.

She tapped her lip in thought for a moment. "Does your family like Mexican?"

I listened as Jenny and Kat talked about recipes. Tara was watching me as I listened. She smiled and at that moment, I saw something I had never seen before in my friend, now lover's, eyes. It was contentment. The expression on her face and in her eyes said that she was happy and had what she needed. I started to think about all the times we'd spent together and all the places we'd gone and had so much fun. I swore then and there that I would try to make everything we did going forward just as awesome as it was when we were growing up.

Breakfast was finished so I stood up and looked at my pets. "My pets, you will help clean up after breakfast and then around the house from the weekend. When Mistress Tara and I get back, we will be doing more instruction on etiquette. Do you understand your instructions?"

"Yes Mistress, the house will be clean when you return." Izzy told me as her and Jenny got up and started clearing the table. I watched as Mom was talking to Tara. She in turn nodded her head and told her to go make her proud. I watched as her face lit up like a million-watt lightbulb as she walked upstairs. Tara and I followed to change and get ready to leave. She told me that mom had some work to do today and that she'd be tied up for a few hours.

An hour later, Tara and I were sitting at Coffee Religion. It was my turn to buy, so Tara found us a place to sit. When I had our drinks, I walked over and set them on the coffee table under the plants on the wall. "So?"

"So?" Tara answered me.

"How did I do last night?" I quietly asked.

She leaned in close so only I could hear her. "I am not going to rate your performance in bed last night. But I will tell you that for a straight woman, you made this lesbian cum so much and so hard last night that I was running on fumes by 11pm." Tara told me.

"Ok, emotionally, how do you feel this morning?"

"To quote one of our favorite movies, 'I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy." she replied, wrapping her arm through mine.

We've seen Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind at least 20 times over the years, and we always complain about Jim Carrey's character when one of us brings it up. "Joel Barish could have been cast better than Jim Carrey." I told her.

"Yeah, Jim Carrey stinks worse than dog shit in the sun... but the quote is perfect for how I feel right now. I'm content and if this was as far as I get in life, I'm fine where I am..."

"Touché..." I told her. I laid my head against her shoulder and just relaxed.

"How do YOU feel this morning?" Tara asked me.

"Honestly... The sun is brighter, and all seems right in my little corner of the world." I told her.

"No regrets about our relationship?"

I sat up a bit and looked at her with determination in my eyes. "Look at me..." she turned her head and was only inches apart from me. I put my finger on her lips to keep her from speaking. "I had no regrets yesterday when we started our relationship. I had no regrets this morning when we woke up and you were holding me. I have no regrets about moving forward as your girlfriend/significant other/lover. I will have no regrets about our relationship in the future." She smiled when I took my finger away.

"I just wanted to be sure." She told me. "I couldn't handle it if I lost you."

"Never..." I told her as I lightly kissed her on the lips. "I want to ask you something... After college what are your plans for work or a career?"

"I've already got a job lined up. The company I'm interning for offered me a job when I graduate. They're letting me have three weeks off after graduation and then I start work in their network security department. They've also said that they'd pay for my master's degree if I agreed to work for them for five years." Tara told me.

"I'm happy for you baby." I thought for a moment on how to ask her what I was wanting to know.

"What did I say on the couch yesterday about not worrying about hurting my feelings?"

I looked up at her in shock. "Are you reading my mind?"

"No, but when you have something heavy that you're mulling over, your left brow drops a little bit."

"Ah, smart and observant... I'm thinking about Izzy...." I explained to her what I was thinking about and my thoughts on the matters of her abuse and positive reinforcement. She sat and listened to me and nodded her head as I spoke. "I'm not wanting to jump in and take over her life. We still have another year before we graduate, and I want to take that year to get her mind right and break bad habits. Does that make sense?"

"It does. And if you're willing, I can give you some ways to help her." my girlfriend told me.

"I would be a horrible person if I ignored your insight and knowledge." I told her. I listened as she told me what she had in mind. Tara also explained that this had worked on Lindsey with great success. I have to admit that I was shocked that something like this would work for an abused, emotionally fragile woman like Izzy. When we were finished with our coffee, we got up and left after we had taken our cups to the counter. On the way home, she showed me the place we'd be coming for my boots. "I've passed this place a thousand times..."

"Trust me, I thought the same thing you did. He's the number one maker of custom boots and fetish footwear within 500 miles. People come from as far away as San Diego to have Ruby and Enrique make shoes for them. Karmen had her boots made here and she swears that she'll never go anywhere else." Tara told me.

"I hope I get a chance to meet her at some point."

"You will. She'll be at the club next month for its 15-year anniversary, and yes you and I are going."

"Are you planning on introducing me to Gail?" I asked tentatively.

"I texted her and told her WE would be there Saturday night. She sent me this back." Tara told me as she handed her cell to me.

I read the message out loud. "I know you're on cloud nine this morning. Mandy and I look forward to meeting the woman who stole your heart." My heart leapt after I read the message. "May I respond to her?"

"Of course, baby," She replied.

"Can you pull over here?" I asked. She pulled over and put her car in park. Tara looked at me as I hit the voice text function. "I'm looking forward to meeting the women who took care of the real Tara until I was wise enough to see what I had standing in front of me." I thought for a moment and then smiled. "Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Stacie." I put her phone back into the console and stared at my lover.

Tara smiled, took my hand, and kissed it. She put her car in drive again and held my hand as we drove home.

Tara

Stacie and I had gotten back from coffee almost at the same time that Izzy's brother called. They'd transferred over to facetime and she was showing him the pool area that we'd been enjoying all summer. After Izzy hung up, she showed me a picture of him and her last Christmas. He'd worn his dress blues for the picture. Yes, I'm a lesbian and have a new girlfriend, but if I was straight or even bi-sexual, I'd make a play for him. There's a reason why the unofficial name of the Marine Corps dress blues are called "panty soakers", and sister, I was seeing it. And before you say anything, Stacie said exactly what I was thinking when she saw the picture, so stop judging me.

Amy came walking out of her office wearing a t-shirt over her skimpiest bikini and carrying an empty glass. She had her Bluetooth earbud in and was talking with whom I can only guess was her boss. She was going to trial on Tuesday to prosecute a man that was suspected in raping and then almost beating to death a 22 yr. old woman, so she had her game face on as she talked on the phone. Following her into the kitchen, I saw Jenny and Kat talking about food and recipes. They noticed me and both bowed their heads and said "Mistress Tara..."

"Kat, get me two glasses of the Caduceus Marzo, please."

Jenny was closer so she grabbed the bottle. She looked at it and then asked where it was made. She was a bit shocked to learn that Caduceus winery is owned by Maynard James Keenan from the band Tool and is made in Arizona.

"Mistress Tara turned me on to this a couple years ago and I keep it in stock at my house." Kat told her.

Jenny handed me the glasses, and I in turn handed mine to her so she could try it. She took a sip and her eyes opened wide. "This is excellent..." She said handing the glass back to me.

I told them both to have a glass while they cooked and left the kitchen for Stacie's bedroom. When I walked into her bedroom, I found Izzy tied up between her bed posts. Her arms were tied at the wrist and at her ankles. She was spread eagle so that Stacie would have easy access to all of her. Stacie slid a blindfold over her eyes and then walked over to me. She handed me the controller to one of my butt plugs and then took her glass of wine. Taking a sip, she held up three fingers. I turned the controller to the third setting and watched as Izzy jumped but smiled after a second. Stacie put her glass down on her dresser and walked back over to Izzy. She started caressing Izzy's full breasts as she spoke to her.

She leaned down and sucked on one of her nipples while she squeezed and rolled the other one. "I'm going to put nipple clamps on these big, beautiful tits of yours, and I want you to concentrate on how it feels as it tightens."

"Yes Mistress..." She said breathing heavily.

I handed her the pair of nipple clamps and she held one up and clamped it down. As she tightened it, Izzy started breathing harder. "Oh yes..." she whispered as a smile crept on to her face. Stacie finished tightened it and then lightly licked it with the end of her tongue.

"You like that pet?"

"Oh yes Mistress, I very much like it..." She said breathing heavily.

"Good, I have one more to do, concentrate..." Stacie told her.

Izzy had a sharp intake of breath as Stacie tightened the other one down and again licked the tip of her nipple. Izzy was breathing like she had run a marathon by this time. She leaned in and whispered to Izzy who nodded her head.

"Yes Mistress, I'm ready..."

Stacie pulled the flogger from my bag and walked back over to Izzy. "Before we start, I want you to feel what it is I'm going to use on you." She told her as she moved it over her stomach and chest area. "Are you ready, pet?"

"I am Mistress Stacie..." Izzy told her.

"You may not cum, if you do, I'll stop and leave you tied up until I'm ready to come back and finish." Izzy replied that she wouldn't. I watched as she hit Izzy with it between her breasts.

"One! My Mistress loves me!" Izzy said with pride in her voice. Stacie grabbed the cold pack she had taken from her freezer and moved to Izzy. She pressed it to the lashed area for a count of ten and then lightly kissed the same spot. She stood back and stroked her across the stomach. "Two! My Mistress loves me!" She applied the same care again. This time she brought the flogger up between Izzy's legs and hit her soaking wet cunt. "Three! My Mistress loves me!" Izzy yelled. When she took the cold pack away, she kissed her pussy and sucked on her clit for a few seconds. She stood up, took her nipple clamp and lifted it up to hit her under her left breast. "Four! My Mistress loves me!" I have to admit that Stacie was catching on quickly to caring for a submissive.

This continued for a count of twenty and then she allowed Izzy to orgasm on the 21st stroke. She sagged in her restraints for a moment from the pleasure she felt. Stacie asked Izzy how she felt.

"I'm feeling... better." She replied.

"How do you feel better?" Stacie asked.

Izzy went on to explain that she had done what Stacie told her to and had concentrated on a bad memory she'd had growing up. When she felt the pain of the flogger and the pleasure of the plug and then the cold pack after, she told us that it felt a bit less real to her afterwards.