Damaged Bottoms

Story Info
Bayley, Dakota and Iyo try to take control.
10.5k words
4.5
5.9k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I do not know or own Bianca Belair or Alexa Bliss or Asuka or Bayley or Iyo Sky or Dakota Kai or any other former or current WWE women. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Well, look who it is..." Bianca smirked, "Damaged Bottoms!"

"Oh my God, that's exactly what they are!" Alexa clapped her hands together, "That's perfect!"

"Ha ha ha ha, they're damaged bottoms, with damaged bottoms, ha ha ha ha!" Asuka cackled.

"Yeah, it's always funnier when you explain the joke." Alexa said dryly.

"Look who's talking." Dakota scoffed.

"You bottom too." Iyo pointed out with a huff.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, you bottom all the time." Dakota pushed, clearly desperate to prove her dominance, "It's sad, really. You two are both former champions. And Asuka? You were the scariest top ever. But now? You're a joke. And Bianca, you're like the worst Alpha ever. I heard you bottom to Becky, even after you beat her."

"What can I say, some of us are secure about our positions." Bianca said dismissively, "Which is refreshing, in a world of delusional bottoms."

"You're delusional bottoms!" Bayley finally snapped, also showing desperation as she tried to establish dominance, although having better luck, because she was re-establishing it, "I am the longest reigning Smackdown women's champion, EVER. And this, in case you've forgotten, is Iyo Sky. She was NXT women's champion for 304 days. And this, is Dakota Kai, and she's one of the best in the world."

"Best in the world at bottoming." Alexa quipped dryly.

"And we are, Damage CTRL! The greatEST group in the history of professional wrestling." Bayley forcefully continued, as if Alexa hadn't said anything, "And at WWE, Clash at the Castle? We're going to beat you three, in a 6-men tag team match. Then this entire division, and your slutty little asses, will belong to us."

There was a brief pause, then as her bitches began laughing, Bianca shrugged, "You could have simply said you wanted to make our up-coming match Ass 4 Ass. Or, cut out the middleman, and just bend over and beg us to fuck you right here, right now. Mmmmmmmmm, as that's what you'll do immediately after our match anyway, ha ha ha ha!"

"Damaged Bottoms beat us, ha ha ha ha, so funny." Asuka laughed.

"Yeah, I bet they don't even win the tag team titles tonight." Alexa chimed in.

"Ever." Bianca gleefully added.

"Oh laugh it up!" Dakota huffed, "You'll see. All of you will see when we win, and put all of you and your places. Raquel, included!"

"Yeah!" Bayley insisted, even as she and her girls began slowly backing up, "Like I said, we're Damage CTRL, and you're going to be our bottoms."

*

Bayley had to admit, things hadn't exactly gone according to plan. Damage CTRL was supposed to walk into the match with the reintroduced women's tag-team titles, but instead, Dakota and Iyo had been beaten, and then they bottomed out hard. It wasn't fair. She really thought that would be an easy win, especially as one member of that team was Aliyah, and infamous bottom, and more importantly, a jobber.

Unfortunately, the other member of the team was Raquel Rodriguez, former Alpha female of NXT, and one of the most dominant champions in the history of NXT. So when she one, Raquel demanded not only the asses of Dakota and Iyo, but Bayley too.

Initially, Bayley had refused, given that she had been able to avoid getting her big booty pounded for over a year, which was a personal record for her. Yes, she was out injured, but it was still impressive. Especially as she had been back for weeks now.

But watching Dakota and Iyo cum so very hard and frequently from being brutally buggered by that musclebound powerhouse, had just been too much for her, and by the end of the night, they truly had been Damaged Bottoms, with damaged bottoms. Which wasn't the ideal way to go into such an important match, especially as Bianca and her friends were only happy to remind them of exactly what happened six days ago. Although ironically, it had been a very good thing for them.

Because if Bianca wasn't taking them seriously before, she definitely wasn't now, and neither were her teammates. Meaning that Damage CTRL was able to divide and conquer, Bayley even giving Bianca her first pinful loss in a very, very long time. It was exactly what they needed. This way, Bianca wouldn't be able to back out of their deal, so even if the likes of Alexa and Asuka did, Damage CTRL would have achieved their main objective.

Of course, that didn't stop them from very much planning on cashing in on all three of those losers. Oh yes, Bayley wanted to get a piece of all three of them, and finally establish herself as a top, once and for all. But mostly on the current RAW women's champion and Alpha female.

Giddy with glee, Damage CTRL briefly celebrated their victory in the middle of the ring, before quickly making their way to the women's locker rooms, and waiting patiently for their prey to make an appearance. To their delight, they weren't waiting long, as only a few minutes after they got through the door, they were followed by Bianca, Alexa and Asuka.

Annoyingly, Blanca didn't seem as bothered by this as her little friends, but that was okay, because now was the time to wipe that stupid smile off of her face. And Bayley knew just how she was going to do it. Butt fucking! It was butt fucking, in case there was any doubt. Not hers, but that big black booty.

"Well, well, well..." Bayley chuckled wickedly at the newcomers, "Who are the Damaged Bottoms now, huh?"

"Still you." Alexa grumbled.

"Erm, wrong!" Bayley huffed, before quickly adding, "Because Ding-Dong, Hello? Who's the bottoms who just lost to us? Oh, it's you, bitch. It's all three of you. Even you, Ms EST, who hasn't been beaten like, all year. But now you have. Oh yeah, you just got pinned, by me, in the middle of the ring. That means you're the bottoms! Not us."

"For now." Asuka said dismissively.

"We'll see about that." Dakota huffed.

"Yes, we will." Iyo growled, staring a hole through Asuka.

"Oh please, are we supposed to be scared of you losers?" Alexa scoffed.

"Alexa, girl, shut up." Bianca warned.

"But-" Alexa began.

"Did I stutter?" Bianca questioned, and then when Alexa just looked sheepish, Bianca turned her attention back to Bayley and her little friends, "As for you three, word of advice? If you want to be taken seriously, stop running your mouth, and do something about it. Now, me and my girls an't no cowards. You won fair and square, so we're yours. So, let's get down to business.

It's been way too long since I've been truly topped, and honestly? I don't think you have it in you. Nobody does. But go ahead, prove me wrong. If you can. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, take the greatEST booty in the WWE, and make it yours. If you can. Or bore me, and we'll just turn the tables on you. It wouldn't be the first I done did that to a so-called top."

There was a brief pause, then Bayley huffed, "Fine, have it your way. Strip! Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, strip, and show us that beautiful body of yours. Yessssssssss, show me that fat ass!"

Not wanting to be left out, Dakota chimed in, "And that goes for all of you. Oh yes, show us Lexi The Butt Slut's cute little butt."

"And Asuka's big booty." Iyo added.

To the increasing annoyance of Bayley and her team, Bianca did as she was told, with a smile on her face. She even put some effort into it, like Bayley had done, during her lowest point. Back when she had been happy to be a bottom, free to use for anyone. Or Sasha. But obviously, Bayley didn't want to focus on that, so instead she tried to concentrate on what Alexa and Asuka were doing instead.

Now those two looked a lot more apprehensive to do this, maybe especially Alexa, who looked downright annoyed if anything. Asuka was hard to read, although it was debatable whether that was a good thing. What was a good thing, was that seemingly by accident, they all bent over together, when it came to removing the bottom half of their ring gear. More importantly, it excited Bayley.

She'd heard it all before. That she was just a bottom, an ass whore, and just pretending to be a top. And even during her infamously long Smackdown women's title reign, things hadn't always gone according to plan. In fact, there had been a few times there where she'd ended up on the wrong end of a strap-on. But she didn't care what anyone said, she didn't enjoy it.

Not like she used too, because she was a top. The fact that the sight of those well-rounded bottoms on her three bottoms for the night prove that. So Bayley and the rest of Damage CTRL were quick to remove their clothes, so they could get to the fun part. And The Role Model knew exactly what they were going to do first. The same thing her big booty had suffered countless times.

"So, do, do we go straight to the arse fucking?" Dakota asked nervously, then tried to cover it by quickly adding, "Because that's what I want. Oooooooooh yeahhhhhh, I wanna pound some booty. Pound it deep, and hard, and make them gape so wide I'm not going to be able to sit down for a week. I mean, they're not going to be able to sit down for a week. Because-"

"No!" Iyo cut her teammate off firmly, while staring a hole through the other Japanese woman, "We start with a spanking. I spank Asuka. Show her who's boss."

"Ha." Asuka snorted.

"What? You don't wanna try that one more time, with feeling?" Alexa scoffed.

"It was pretty weak sauce." Bianca gave Dakota a teasing wink, making the so-called top for a night blush.

"You know what? Spanking you two would be a waste of time." Bayley indicated to Alexa and Asuka, before focusing on Bianca, "But not you. Oh yeah, everyone knows that your two friends here are the real damaged bottoms, because unlike us, they're hiding behind the Alpha female of RAW. No, me and my girls are here to take you down, because you're the real threat here.

Even if you don't act like it. Which is why the greatest faction in the history of the WWE, Damage CTRL, is going to team up to give you the ass beating you so richly deserve. See if we can make you the first Alpha to break from a spanking. How does that sound?"

"Oh, it sounds like fun." Bianca beamed happily back, just annoying Damage CTRL even further, especially when she dropped to her knees, pressed her face down against the floor, lifted her ass up, wiggled it playfully, and challenged, "Do your worst. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, beat on this booty, until it's as red as the last time Sasha got her hands on you."

"You bitch!" Bayley said, dropping down behind her prey, as she threatened, "Now you've done it. I wasn't going to go easy on you before, but now? Now, you're never going sit right again."

"But I want to spank Asuka!" Iyo whined.

"Later." Bayley said dismissively, before pausing to further explain, "She's not going anywhere. And she belongs to this bitch. No matter what they might say. So we break her, and Asuka is yours."

"I thought you said we were going to share?" Dakota frowned.

"Yes, yes, yes, Asuka will be ours, and so will Alexa, Bianca, and everyone else." Bayley rolled her eyes, "Now get over here, and help me!"

Briefly Dakota and Iyo looked at each other questioningly, before shrugging, and just doing as they were told, kneeling down either side of Bianca, and waiting for their turn with that big fat booty. Admittedly, they were left waiting a while, as Bayley quickly delivered the first hard double smack to it, and then just became a little lost in groping it. Which was still embarrassing, but she just couldn't help herself.

It was just so big and juicy. Besides, other tops acted this way all the time. Especially with her fat ass. Which was another thought which made Bayley blush, and then finally raised her hands to deliver another strike. Unfortunately, she hadn't taken it into account that Dakota and Iyo waiting for their turn.

Maybe ultimately that would prove to be a mistake? At least in the short term, it was, as each time a member of Damage CTRL either used one hand or both to smack Bianca's big fat butt, they would get lost in playing with it for a while. Admittedly, there was something to be said for watching the Alpha female of their brand receiving this humiliation. Especially from her teammates.

But ultimately, Bayley wished she had this gigantic ass all to herself. Which to be fair, was a very good sign for things to come. More importantly, while it was initially annoying, she was going to have back-up when it really mattered. Oh yes, sooner or later, she was going to have help to really beat this big booty. In the meantime, it was providing incredible humiliation for Bianca, so win-win, right?

Bianca did indeed find this humiliating. After all, she was naked, while being face down and ass up, silently begging to be spanked. Spanked by other female athletes, no less. Ones who had defeated her tonight, and pretty cleanly too, all things considered. Yes, they had teamed up on her, much like they were doing now. But that would be to be expected, and the result was the same.

Her first taste of defeat in a very long time. Which would no doubt really have bothered lesser tops. But not Bianca. No, no, no, she understood a simple fact that no one else seemed to get around here. That being of course, that you couldn't win them all. That inevitably, you would bottom. And you might want to get some enjoyment out of it.

Because make no mistake, part of her was really, really enjoying doing something naughty. Especially given it was Damaged Bottoms, of all people. Bianca could beat any of them one on one. Probably even in tag matches. No, definitely that way, and any other way, because she was better than them. And she would. Oh yes, The EST would get her revenge, and dish out something much worse than this.

Which was why this didn't bother her. Besides, whether the other female superstars wanted to admit it or not, most of them were switches. Well, maybe not these three, as they were falling below the low standard she had been imagining. Which was really saying something.

"Come on." Bianca finally pushed with frustration, "Stop slapping that booty, and spank it for real. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, show me what you've got, Damaged Bottoms. Show you're more than what everybody says you are. If you can. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, spank me harder! Harder, harder, HARDER! Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's better. Beat that booty!"

"Be careful what you wish for, bitch!" Bayley growled angrily, and truly started doing her best to oblige. Then, after a brief pause, pushed her teammates, "What are you doing? Help me! Now!"

Which in turn, caused Bianca to chuckle quickly. It was a bit unfair to expect a brand-new team to be perfectly on the same page right from the beginning, or even after just a few months, but right from the beginning, Damaged Bottoms seemed to struggle to get on the same page. More performances like tonight could change things, and they may become a forced to be reckon with.

But so far, they hadn't exactly impressed. Oh yes, after spending way too long playing with her butt, Dakota and Iyo stopped completely, while Bayley started giving it her all. And even then, it couldn't come close to what Bianca had received at the hands of the likes of Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair.

That very much continued to be the case, when Dakota and Iyo joined in the fun. However, it was a noticeable improvement, with the three wannabes causing Bianca enough genuine pain, that she was finally crying out in something approaching discomfort. In fact, in many ways, this was better than a straight up butt destroying. This was fun.

Oh yes, if Damaged Bottoms could keep up this level of quality, Bianca just might be inclined to bend over for them, even if she won the next matches they had together. Especially, because while they couldn't really hurt her physically, the mental turmoil of suffering this fate at the hands of these amateurs was truly exquisite. So much so, Bianca found herself pushing her ass back, and welcoming each strike, like the little pain slut she was.

Bayley was still a little annoyed that Bianca seemed to be enjoying this, and worse, that she was reminded of receiving the exact same treatment, so much so that her own bottom was quivering. However, for a few blissful moments, she forgot all about that, in favour of just getting lost in the sight of that big black booty jiggling for her.

And while it was less obvious than a paler skinned ass, it was still very clearly becoming discoloured, to the point that seemingly one minute it was normal, and the next it was bright red. While Bayley was less distracted, especially when she was the one dishing out the strikes. Although, even when it was one of the others, she was lost in the beautiful sight in front of her.

In those wonderful minutes she truly felt like a top. The way she always was supposed to be. The way that she would be from now on. Oh yes, Bayley was ready to finally put the past behind her, and become the unstoppable Alpha female she always should have been. Of course, to do that, she needed to go all the way with it. And that was exactly what she was going to do.

Something she proved by abruptly leaving the spanking to her teammates, and retrieved a strap-on and some lube from her bag. Given her lack of experience, she sadly had to look away from the spanking to do this, especially when it came to actually attaching the toy. She was then quick to move back into position, and finally achieve her destiny.

"Enough!" Bayley yelled, causing Dakota and Iyo to abruptly stop, then with a grin their leader continued, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, that should be enough for this bitch. At least for now. Mmmmmmmm, it's time we really got this show on the road, with a nice hard butt fucking. And since I'm the one who pinned the champ, I get to be the one to fuck this beautiful black booty.

Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, I do. At least, at first. But you know what would make this even more perfect? What would solidify us as a team? And make us be a real force to be reckoned with? It's if you two spread her cheeks for me. Oh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, let's make this moment extra special, shall we?"

"But I thought we were going to share?" Dakota frowned.

"And we are." Bayley rolled her eyes, "But I get her first."

"What about the others?" Iyo questioned.

"Yeah." Dakota agreed, before further expanding, "Shouldn't we, you know, be taking their asses at the same time? Wouldn't that be a better team building exercise? And make us a force to be reckoned with? And make it special, and perfect, and whatever? Besides, I really, really want to fuck some ass. And you promised us ass!"

"And you'll get it." Bayley reassured, hiding her annoyance at Dakota's whining while she pushed, "But we do this first, okay?"

There was a brief pause, then Iyo said dismissively, "Whatever."

"You're the boss, I guess." Dakota sighed.

The two other members of Damage CTRL then finally did as they were told, it didn't matter that it was reluctant and slow, what really mattered that Bayley got what she wanted. Oh yes, her teammates exposed her prize, and it was just as scrumptious as last time Bayley remembered seeing it. Back then, it had been after yet another loss, just before she was forced to take time off for injury, and she remembered mocking Bianca for wearing a butt-plug to the ring.

Bianca had just smiled, and she then confessed that she hated having a closed butt hole. That she kept her back door open at all times. That had been while she was the Alpha female and women's champion of Smackdown, and things obviously hadn't changed now she had swapped colours.

Which was incredibly infuriating for Bayley, because she also hated having a closed ass hole, but forced herself to suffer through it, because whenever her butt was stretched it was impossible for her to think about anything except getting it stretched wider and deeper. To be butt fucked. And cum from it. Something she thought about briefly, while staring at the plug, before abruptly pulling it out, and then staring at it for a few long seconds.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers