Damien's World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was.. Great. It looked so goddamn sexy and I looked at Sasha who leaned in and KISSED me as she rubbed my cock and I blanked out, an explosion deep in my groin which spread like an out of control flood, my hips bucking. "Yeah, baby, come for me baby," Sasha yelled, and I exploded, a lightning bolts of pleasure gathering on my cock which began pulsing, each throbbing wave as good as the previous, cum spurting into Sasha's palm. "That's it. Cum! Good boy!" she squealed and I leaned against the table, my legs losing strength.

I semi-fainted, everybody yelling and screaming, and somewhere in the jumble of laughter, cheering and clapping, I heard Linh say, "Do it."

I opened my eyes slowly as Damien picked up Linh, who somehow had lost her pants, and lifted her onto the table. She leaned back, glancing at me, as I said, "I love you!" and she said, "I love you too honey," through the din of the excitement. Somebody had shaken a beer and a fountain of foam sprayed over everybody. Linh spread her athletic legs and Damien propped his giant head, gleaming from spit and pre-cum, at the entrance of her vagina. Linh reached down, guiding it, and gasped as he leaned forward, her labia stretching their utmost as the monster penis penetrated her. I saw Sasha taking off her shirt, getting on her knees as she took a dick in each hand from a couple of the guys, kissing and slobbering on each hard dick. Somebody else stood next to Damien, stroking his cock, as if waiting his turn for my girlfriend.

Linh's eyes were closed now, her breasts heaving and I rolled toward her on the table and helped prop her up, kissing her as her body heaved with each power thrust. "Do you like it?" I whispered and she moaned in response, pleasurable, wailing moans, as if each thrust was the best she'd ever had. "I'm going to cum. Damien! I'm going to cum!" she gasped.

I surrendered, reaching between my legs and stroking my tiny little cock, trying to reach another orgasm. As Linh moaned, she flung her hands out, and I heard a clink, as the Promise Ring bounced toward me, and landed perfectly on my tiny little penis.

Part 6 -

I cried and immediately left to the bathroom, my face streaming in tears as I looked down to see the ring still held firm around my cock. I tried to yank it off over and over while the scene of Linh throttled by Damien played over and over in my head. I could still hear her moans coming from the other room along with the cheering. This only made the situation worse as I got erect, leaving the ring tightly stuck to me. Realizing I had no choice, I quietly tried to sneak back into the room only to see Linh on her knees bent over while Damien continued to pound away at her pussy.

Thwack thwack thwack thwack was the loudest sound in that room of crazy drunk parties, each thwack driving Linh closer and closer to another orgasm. I desperately tried to look away but couldn't stop staring at her eyes completely lost in bliss. "Yes, right there, that's the spot," moaned Linh, thrusting her hips against Damien's. Damien seemed to feel her getting tighter as with one final push, he puts his cock in as deep as it will go, cumming with Linh as her mouth started drooling. It was obvious she was in a complete state of bliss. Damien finally stands up and acknowledges me, "you wanna stick around and watch her get fucked some more or are you just gonna go home?"

Trying to muster up whatever courage I had left I replied, "I'm going to leave but I am taking Linh with me. We are done here." Damien and the whole party seemed to laugh as Linh still stared off into space, clearly lost in her intense orgasm. "She can leave if she wants to, do you want to leave Linh?" Damien asks while lifting her face. She was staring at his eyes across the length of his cock before lightly kissing the tip. "Please Jake, baby, just one more time with Damien, please. I really need his..." Linh coos as she looks away. Damien gives her a soft pat on her head when she finally blurts out, "his dick. I haven't ever felt something this good. You can stay and watch if you want but I just need some time alone with Damien...and his dick."

Damien shoved his cock into Linh's mouth once she was done and she showed no signs of resistance. Her focus shifted away from me as she lovingly stroked, sucked, licked, and gagged on Damien's dick, still wet with Linh's juices. Sasha grabs the two other guys and heads out of the room, kicking me in the crotch before they walk out as the guys laugh and push me aside. I grimace as the ring digs into my flesh but manage to stay standing, waiting for Linh to finish with Damien. Damien pulled her off and takes a seat behind him, leaving Linh to crawl back to him like a lost puppy. She continued sucking his cock as he looked directly at me and spoke, "do you think you deserve Linh?"

"Yes!" I replied, still fuming but his icy gaze stayed upon me. "Be honest, do you deserve Linh? Can she make that face of utter bliss when she is with you?" Damien replied, shoving Linh down onto his dick forcing her to gag. I looked down at the sight and knew what defeat meant. "Good, do you still want to be around Linh?" he asks, almost rhetorically acting as though he knew the answer. "Yes," I reply weakly, tears forming again and falling down my face. "That's fine then, under the condition that you no longer sleep with her," Damien spoke. His words fell almost as a command, not for discussion or debate. He knew what it meant to have someone completely beat.

The sweet memories of Linh played through my head as I felt I had no choice but to accept. I loved her, and a part of me loved seeing her happy, but having her torn away from me was something I could not bear. Knowing that being in her life to help make it full and vibrant was enough for me, so I agreed with a nod. "Good, now I am going to fuck her in front of you, and you are going to walk her home," Damien commanded, leaving me to weakly nod in agreement.

The following scene robbed me of any masculinity or pride as Damien made Linh cum over a dozen times. By the time Damien came again, Linh looked exhausted and dehydrated but still caught up in bliss. As she started to come back and got dressed, I got dressed alongside her and walked her to the door. Damien came by and patted her on the ass, "come back Monday night, I have a game this weekend." He said it again as a command and Linh replied back, "ok," as though she was completely mesmerized. I looked at Damien but instantly looked away, afraid to look him in the eyes. We walked back in the cold and Linh just crawled into bed as soon as we got back. I couldn't share the bed with her after all that had happened and I just cried myself to sleep in the bathtub.

Part 7 -

The next morning was awkward to say the least as I got out of the bathroom early enough to avoid anyone needing to use the bathroom. I walked in to see Linh still knocked out and as I grabbed my backpack, she woke up. "Good Morning," she said, looking away from me as she started to recollect what happened last night. From out of nowhere she asked, "Jake, will you fuck me? Please?" I didn't know how to respond at first, confused what was happening but I agreed, and took my pants off. The ring was still on so I took special care to remove it as to avoid further embarrasment and climbed on top of her. I kissed her neck and tried to get her in the mood but she seemed distracted and lost in her thoughts. I finally gathered up the courage to put my penis inside her and came after a few pumps. It was embarrasingly short as the sex seemed to only last a minute. She simply looked disappointed and unsatisfied as I climbed off of her, getting myself dressed again. "I dont know where to go from here," said Linh, cleaning herself of my cum.

"Me neither," I replied, sitting down after I got dressed. "I still want to be with you though," I said, giving her a kiss on her forehead afterwards. "Would you stay with me even if I fucked Damien on the side? I won't force you but I just don't think I'm at the age to have disappointing sex for the rest of my life," she replied, tears forming in her eyes. "Baby, it's ok. I completely understand and I get it, we can have an open relationship if that's what you want," I said, stroking her hair. Linh looked at me with tears bubbling up, "I don't think I could handle seeing you with someone else. I just...I know it's selfish but would you stay committed to me while I had my fun?"

At the time I just didn't know what to say, I mean being a boyfriend to someone who knowingly gets around seemed to be the least manly thing a guy could do. Plus it really hurt to know that someone else was going to be getting intimate with her. The strangest thing was that when I looked at her and heard her words, I felt nothing but love. So against my best judgement, I agreed. Linh hugged me and asked me to leave so she could just think which sounded like the best idea for both of us so I left. After I got home I got a text from Linh, "Love you <3."

We texted infrequently throughout the Sunday and on Monday she stopped responding for the rest of the night around 7. I knew what was going on but I just tried to occupy myself with other things for the rest of the night. The rest of the week seemed normal, good in fact. We were joking, teasing each other, sending funny pictures and stuff. It almost felt like the previous weekend never happened. Since things were going so well, I decided to surprise her that weekend. I took the bus the next morning to see how my baby was and as I got close to her building, I saw her walk out with Damien. I got tense and hid myself out of their sight, following them from her building towards his house. As I followed them, he put his arm around her, his landing being somewhere in front of her chest. I couldn't see what was going on but I kept following them, quickly hiding as they ran into some people. Damien and Linh turned towards me, showing Damien with his hand grabbing Linh under her tanktop, but fortunately they didn't notice. They were clearly joking around and laughing as they said goodbye and continue walking.

Before getting to their place, Linh pulled Damien to the park to the side, walking them behind the bushes. My curiosity got the best of me and I got closer to find out. They were clearly too preoccupied as they didn't notice me getting close and peeking through some nearby bushes from behind them. I saw Linh, lovingly sucking his cock as Damien moaned, "ooh, couldn't wait until we got inside?" Linh kept gagging and slurped up her spit as she looked up at Damien, "no, I'm sorry but your cock has become an obsession for me now. You know I need it at least twice a day." Damien laughed and teased Linh as he shoved her head down, "and texting your faggot boyfriend while I fucked you from behind? Was that part of needing my cock too?" Linh choked on his cock and looked up, kissing him deeply and pulled back, "I only do it because you like watching me do it, it makes me feel wrong but pleasing you and your cock just makes me feel right." Damien then laid back and pulled her onto him, sliding her up revealing her naked bottom as she grabbed his cock and gently placed it against her pussy. "Call him," Damien whispered as Linh started to blush. Without hesitation, she grabbed her phone and started calling, causing my pocket to start ringing startling them. "Jake?" Linh asked into the bushes, forcing me to reveal myself, embarrased.

"I wanted to surprise you," I reply, seeing a shocked Linh as Damien shoved his dick inside of her. Linh's eyes rolled back, clearly in pleasure as she momentarily forgot that I was even there. She simply ignored me and started to grind against him as Damien laughed, "man, she really doesn't care about you." He started to shove his dick inside her from underneath, harder and faster as I watched with a morbid curiosity. "I love you...Damien," Linh moaned, cumming all over his cock as Damien smacked her ass. Damien gently picked her up off him and put his pants back on, looking down at me. "You can only come back here with my permission from now on, understood?" he asked, promptly grabbing Linh's hand and pulling her up. "Sorry Jake, I am busy with Damien tonight, but we can talk later," she says, letting go of Damien's hand for a moment. She walks over and gently kisses me, then turns around and started to walk off with him as I stood there in silence. "Oh one more thing Jake, please don't come again unless you get Damien's permission, I will text you his number so please just ask him first. He really restrained himself from kicking your ass because of me but next time I don't think that excuse will work." I stood there for at least another hour just stunned, occasionally hearing moans coming from Damien's house, obviously Linh's. The words kept ringing in my head, "I love you Damien." His cock clearly turned Linh into a different person, a fully sexual woman, a being that is out of the reach of my heart and my cock. Over and over again, the words raced through my mind as I began to understand what the situation was. It was then that I knew what Damien meant in my life, the death of me as a boyfriend and the everlasting life of being a cuck.