Damn Kids - Sexual Healing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to change them," Lauren said. She then grasped the string on Kevin's pajama pants. She walked backward as she used the string to pull him toward the bed. "Somehow they got incredibly wet. You don't know anything about that, do you?"

Kevin, as he examined his wife's body, said, "No. No idea."

When Kevin reached the foot of the bed - his back to it - Lauren turned them both around and then gave him a hard shove in the center of the chest. He fell back onto the bed, his calves and feet dangling over the edge. Lauren then pounced on top of Kevin.

"Oh, I think you have an idea," she said. She then moved her hips until her lips - through her panties - were straddling his shaft - through his pajama pants. She then put her hands behind her head and began to dance and grind. "I think you have a really, really good idea."

Kevin's mouth hung open as he grew rock hard. He ran one hand between his wife's breasts and placed the other on her hips. Lauren closed her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair as the vigor of her enchanting dance increased.

Kevin slid his hands under her panties, kneading her ass and barely perceiving the soft but persistent knock on the door.

Neither Kevin nor Lauren stopped what they were doing. They both waited a few seconds to see if the knocking would subside. It, of course, didn't. Kevin sighed. "What do you need, Russell?"

They only heard soft murmuring. Kevin then repeated himself. The volume of the murmuring increased and was joined by a couple of sniffles.

Lauren and Kevin stared at each other. Lauren smiled as Kevin shook his head. He then called out, "Your mom will be there in a second."

Lauren patted Kevin on the chest. She then swung herself from off him and the bed, grabbed her robe from the closet, and headed for the door.

It was almost always Lauren who had to tend to the kids in such situations. It was much easier to hide a wet pussy from their children than a hard dick.

Kevin positioned his pillows and laid on his side with his back to the door. "OK, I'm going to sleep now."

Lauren, standing at the door, looked back at Kevin. As she reached for the door knob she said, "The hell you are." Kevin chuckled as Lauren unlocked and opened their bedroom door and tended to their son.

********************

**flashback: later Wednesday evening**

Kevin laid in bed on his back with both hands beneath the pillows under his head. He was drifting in and out of consciousness - more out than in - waiting for Lauren to return from getting Russell back to bed.

At one point he struggled to raise his eyelids. He thought he caught a glimpse of his wife coming through the bedroom door but he didn't have the strength to keep his eyes open.

He then managed to open his eyes enough to see that the room was dark. He thought he saw Lauren crawling toward him from the foot of the bed but, again, his eyelid muscles betrayed him.

The next time he opened his eyes corresponded with a jolt felt throughout his entire body. He looked between his legs and saw Lauren's head. It was bobbing up and down as her lips and hands grasped and stroked his erection.

The dim sight of his wife's glistening lips surrounding his dick caused Kevin to grow harder. Which brought a barely perceptible smile onto Lauren's very full mouth.

He loved the feel of her petite hands - working in unison with her lips - pumping like pistons on the base of his shaft. They slid effortlessly up and down in rhythm. He watched, heart racing, as Lauren's saliva dripped from her mouth and soaked her hands. Kevin wasn't going back to sleep.

He reached toward Lauren's head and began alternately running his fingers through her hair and loosely grasping the back of her head. He didn't guide her as she sucked him as much as he allowed his hand to go along for the ride.

Kevin's thighs began to tremble as his desire to be inside his wife's pussy was beginning to override the ecstasy of her lip service. "Lauren. Please," he beseeched his wife, softly hinting with a gentle tug of her hair for her to stop her excellent blow job and climb on top of him. She didn't stop.

Kevin's head fell backward. He was having a hard time mustering the strength to override the amazing feeling of Lauren pleasuring him as her tongue began to play a more prominent role in the exercise. His eyes then bugged. He couldn't imagine being harder. He had to know if Lauren's wetness corresponded.

Kevin sat up and grabbed his wife by the shoulders. He pushed her backward, watching his dick slide out of her mouth. He couldn't believe how wet it was. Lauren wore a crazed look on her face, almost like a bone had been taken away from a hungry dog. Her breathing was fast and there was saliva dripping from her bottom lip. It sent Kevin over the edge.

He quickly moved to the edge of the bed. He then stood up and lifted Lauren from her knees. Kevin squatted and grabbed her by the back of the thighs. He stood up, lifting her with her breasts in his face. He then turned around and tossed her on her back onto the bed.

Lauren laid with her elbows propping her up. Her legs were spread, her hair was disheveled, and she maintained the same ravenous look in her eyes. Kevin could see just how wet she had gotten. Her naked pussy lips were slightly parted and her creamy juices were a siren call to him.

Kevin pounced on top of Lauren. He pushed his cock inside of her until his base was completely spreading her lips, making her gasp. He then grabbed her ass with both hands and began furiously pumping in and out of her.

Lauren's body tensed at the intensity of the first few strokes. She came pretty quickly as the head of Kevin's penis danced repetitively on her spot, her body spasming as her husband continued to drill her. She then wrapped her legs firmly around Kevin, tightly clenching his body as she held on for dear life.

Lauren didn't think he could last too long at such a harried pace without exploding inside her. After about 30 seconds, she realized she might be wrong.

"Kevin," she said, breathless, as she pushed his chest, signalling for him to stop. As he obeyed, Lauren looked up at him and laughed.

"What?" he said, looking directly at her and shaking his head in confusion.

When she saw the hunger and lust in his eyes her smile faded and the same lust filled her own eyes.

"Oh God. Please don't stop, baby."

Her plea, and her wetness, made his body shudder. His hips instinctively drove him deeper inside her. With short, steady, firm movements he plunged into her over and over until he exploded deep within her. He pressed hard against her with every pulse of cum with which he filled her body.

Kevin's climax subsided as he rolled over onto his back. "Jesus," he said as he tried to catch his breath. After a few seconds he looked at Lauren. Her hair was pretty well covering her face (and stuck to her forehead) but he could see her looking at him with a coy smile, which made him grin. He then asked her, "What time is it?"

She shook her head. "You don't want to know."

He chuckled.

"So...are we done?" Lauren asked.

Kevin's brow raised. "Really?"

Lauren shrugged. "Your dick shouldn't be so good."

"I wish I could not go into work tomorrow."

Lauren's smile widened. "So do I."

********************

**Thursday, late afternoon**

Kevin collapsed into his office chair behind his desk. His body went limp as he rested his head on the back of the chair and fantasized about the sleep for which he was aching. Through a slit in his eyes he glanced at his desk where he saw that he had received a text. He willed his arm to reach for and retrieve his phone. It was Lauren.

Lauren: How are you doing?

Kevin: Bed. I need the bed.

Lauren: Aww. Baby, I'll make sure you get some rest tonight. I promise.

How is the meeting going?

Kevin: I'm not sure. I'm barely conscious in there.

Lauren: You're the best. You always kill it. I'm sure everything is going great.

Kevin: I think you killed it last night.

Lauren: Sounds like "it" needs some mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Kevin laughed.

Kevin: HA! You're insatiable.

Lauren: I told you, your dick shouldn't be so good.

Kevin: It's your pussy, baby. I can't help myself. I always want to be inside you.

Lauren: It's open for you baby. Right now.

Kevin: Are you really getting me hard at work...again?

Lauren: You shouldn't be talking so sweet to me.

Kevin's boss gave a tertiary knock on Kevin's half-open office door. He poked his head inside as Kevin looked up at him.

"You're doing great in there," Virgil said. "I know you're exhausted. Hang in there. We're almost done."

"Thanks," Kevin said as he nodded, his eyes fluttering as he attempted to keep them open. He then checked the time on his phone.

Kevin: I've gotta get back, sweetie.

Lauren: You made me wet.

Kevin shook his head and chuckled.

Kevin: You're going to kill me. But I guess death by pussy isn't so bad.

Lauren: Especially when it's as good as mine.

Kevin: God you're so hot. Unfortunately I really have to go.

Lauren: My pussy will be waiting for you when you get home.

Kevin: What happened to me being able to rest when I come home???

Lauren: This conversation.

Kevin smiled as he muscled himself out of his chair to return to the meeting.

********************

**flashback: super early Thursday morning**

A groggy Kevin awakened to his body involuntarily rocking back and forth. His eyes fluttered open to the sight of his wife in her white nightie straddling him. Her eyes were closed and her arms were over her head as she gyrated at the hips. His rock hard erection was buried deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

Kevin moaned, placing his hands on Lauren's hips and thrusting upwards. Lauren gasped. She then threw her hands onto Kevin's stomach and raised herself up a bit.

"Oh...that's deep," Lauren said before continuing her sex dance. "When did you wake up?"

"Just now. When did you get me this hard?"

Lauren smiled as she lowered herself, sliding Kevin deeper inside her. "Usually you wake up when I'm sucking you while you're sleep."

"Really?"

Lauren looked at him incredulously. "This isn't the first time you've awakened to sex."

Kevin shook his head. "No, not that. I can't believe I slept through a blow job."

"You were really tired. But I couldn't help myself," Lauren said before moaning and increasing her pace.

"I thought you already came?"

"I want to cum again. Isn't that OK?" Lauren said.

Kevin was about to answer but he looked in her eyes as she grinded her hips on top of him. He knew she was close.

He raised his hips, filling her pussy even more with his cock. "Oooh, that's it," she said as she worked her husband's dick. Lauren pushed harder on Kevin's stomach with her hands as she fucked him faster and faster, flicking her spot over and over with his tip.

Her manic grinding reached a fevered pitch as she grew silent and her eyes rolled back, her hair all the more disheveled. She then let out an ear-piercing sound that Kevin hoped wouldn't wake the kids. Kevin grasped her hips more firmly and held on as he rode out her orgasm.

After several seconds her gyrations stopped. She was panting as her body collapsed onto his.

An over-fatigued Kevin gave a smile as he looked at his wife. "Are you good now?" he asked.

Lauren looked up and stared at her husband. She then shook her head. Lauren climbed off of Kevin. He couldn't believe how wet his cock was from his wife's ride. She then grabbed him by the hand and pulled him up to a seated position.

Lauren crawled on her knees to the head of the bed and grabbed the headboard for balance. She then looked over her shoulder at her husband and said, "Take me."

Kevin's erection grew stiffer, and a sudden burst of energy counteracted his sleep deprivation. He moved onto his knees and positioned himself behind his wife. He eyed her ass being caressed by her white nightie, her back slightly arched and waiting for him.

Kevin slid up the bottom of the nightie and placed his tip onto his wife's lips, which instantly parted. The heat from her center sent chills through him. Kevin then forced his entire shaft into his wife. Lauren yelped and then yelled out, "Yes! Fuck me!"

Another shiver went through Kevin. He obliged his wife, grabbing a hold of her hips and ramming his cock inside her as hard as he could. Lauren could barely balance herself on the headboard as she took every inch of her husband with delight.

Her ass, wet from their passion, slapping into him drove him to explode as he pressed his shaft deep inside his wife. She pushed her ass back to meet him as he filled her with wave after wave of his cum.

After his climax waned, the couple stayed frozen in place for several seconds as they attempted to regain their breath. They both then collapsed onto their side, Lauren's head lying on her husband's upper arm.

The faint sound of her snoring caused him to consider how much sleep - if any - he would be able to garner before needing to rise and get ready for work. He was nowhere near a phone or a clock to check the time and he didn't want to disturb Lauren's sleep. He decided to turn and look through a sliver of opening in the curtain that covered their bedroom window.

He then allowed his head to collapse back onto the bed. He didn't know the exact time, but he knew the sky was no longer pitch black. That meant the sun was on its way... and his alarm wouldn't be too far behind it.

********************

**Thursday evening at home after work**

"Daddy!" Rose said, startling Kevin as the family sat at the dinner table.

"Huh?" he said, trying to figure out to whom he was responding.

"I was telling you I got 100 on my homework."

"Oh, that's great baby," Kevin said with a nod as he fought to keep his head upright.

"Thank you for helping me," Rose said.

"Of course, baby. Anytime."

As his family watched in silence, Kevin's eyelids swiftly failed him and were almost closed before Russell asked, "Mommy, what's wrong with daddy?

Kevin, trying to figure out why he was about to eat his salad with a spoon, looked up at his son who was staring at him. He then turned toward his wife who looked sympathetically at him.

"Daddy's fine, baby," Lauren said. "He's just tired." She then mouthed to her husband, "I'm sorry."

Kevin smiled at her and mouthed, "Worth it."

"Why are you so tired?" Sophia asked.

Kevin looked at his daughter. He then looked back at his wife whose mouth was hanging open. Kevin started chuckling.

Lauren said, "Sophie, I'm going to make sure daddy gets some rest tonight."

Lauren and Kevin then smiled at one another.

********************

**Later Thursday night**

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh my god, baby!" Lauren exclaimed as her thighs rested on her husband's shoulders. The heels of her feet sat on his upper back as the tip of Kevin's tongue danced on her clitoris.

"Oh baby, put your finger inside me," she said. Her husband obliged, sliding two fingers inside of his wife and feeling her instantly get wetter as he continued to lick her.

Lauren panted as Kevin fucked her faster and faster with his fingers. He matched the speed of his fingers with the speed of his tongue's flicks.

Lauren's back then arched. Her panting became erratic as her pussy began to soak Kevin's hand...

*****

"Slow down, baby," Kevin called to his wife. She was sitting reverse cowboy on him, she on her knees and her palms firmly planted on the mattress. She slammed her pussy down onto his dick as fast as she could, bringing him closer and closer to erupting.

"Don't - make - me - stop --- baby." Lauren said, bringing herself near climax as well...

*****

A standing Kevin cupped his wife's ass, her legs straddling him as he pushed her back against the wall next to their bed. He slid himself back inside her and continued fucking her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh, baby. You aren't going to be able to do it for long like this," Lauren said as she delighted in his energy.

"Watch me," Kevin said, adjusting his wife's weight so that he could continue to hold her...with the help of the wall...and screw her at the same time. After a few seconds, his arms began to ache. "OK. Maybe you're right," he said, slowly lowering his wife's feet to the floor.

Lauren chuckled. "Here," she said, placing one leg on the floor and the other on the end table.

"Oh, god, you look so hot like that," Kevin said. He then squatted low enough to place his tip on her lips. He rose back up and, at the same time, she lowered her hips and ass to meet him. They both exhaled at the pleasure of the sensation. Kevin then began thrusting up and into his wife as she rocked her hips and placed her hands behind his neck.

"Fuck me, baby," Lauren said, prompting them both to go harder...

********************

**Friday morning**

"Lauren?" Lillian said, startling her boss.

Lauren sat at her desk in front of her open laptop nodding off until her assistant awakened her. "Oh. Sorry," she said as her head popped up.

Lilian stared at Lauren. "I'm about to get some coffee for myself and was going to ask if you needed some...but the obvious answer is..."

"Yeah," Lauren said. "More than maybe I ever have in my life.

Lillian giggled. "I'll be right back."

As Lillian left her boss' office, Lauren rubbed her eyes and yawned. She then heard the chime on her phone. It was a text from Kevin.

Kevin: Hey, baby.

Lauren: Hey baby. I'm so tired! I can't imagine how you are functioning.

Kevin: Oh, I'm great. I was just checking on you.

Lauren: You're so sweet. But you are the one that hasn't been getting any sleep.

Lauren: I don't know how you are going to get through work today.

Lauren: At least it's Friday.

Kevin then sent Lauren a selfie of him smiling while sitting on their sun porch in his robe.

Lauren: Are you kidding me??? You didn't tell me you didn't have to work today!

Kevin: I did have to work today...until Virgil called me as I was on my way to the office and told me to take the day off. We finished the project yesterday so he gave us all a three day weekend.

Lauren shook her head.

Lauren: Lucky you.

Kevin: I got lucky last night.

Lauren smiled.

Lauren: So all I am is some sex toy to you???

Kevin: Yep!

Lauren: Fuck you!

Kevin: Again? Well, OK, but you have to finish work first.

Lauren: I hate you.

Kevin: I love you.

Lauren: I love you.

"Here you go, boss," Lillian said as she walked toward Lauren with her cup of coffee.

Lauren, smiling and with her eyes half closed, sat her phone down. She then looked up and reached for the coffee before it got to her. "You're my hero, Lillian."

"What's got you grinning like that so early?"

Lauren chuckled. "Just my crazy husband."

"That's so cool. I hope I meet someone that keeps me smiling like that."

Lauren nodded. "It is cool."

"So...is that why you're so exhausted this morning?" Lillian asked. "He wouldn't let you sleep?"

Lauren lowered her head as her mouth spread into a wide smile.

"Ha! Yes, girl! Now I really hope I'll have a relationship like yours one day."

Lauren looked up at Lillian, still smiling as she thought of Kevin. "I hope you will, too."

THE END


12