Damn Kids - Tennis Date

Story Info
Kevin surprises Lauren with a private lesson.
5.5k words
4.38
8.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers

Too Early for Star Wars

- a DAMN KIDS short

As Kevin awakened he opened his eyes and then grimaced. The sliver of blinding light piercing through the bedroom curtains had found its way to his face. Still groggy, he sat up in his bed to move his head from the path of the dawn sun.

When Kevin turned to look at his wife he found himself aroused. Lauren had kicked the sheets off of herself, as she often did throughout each night. The skirt of her black nightie was flipped up and exposing her bikini panties - along with her nice, round bottom - as she slept on her stomach.

Kevin smiled as he enjoyed the sunlight illuminating Lauren's half-nude body. He then slid down on the bed until his face was in front of her behind. He took advantage of her cheeks being on display and started kissing her just above the crease between her ass and upper thigh. At that he heard his wife moan.

Lauren - smiling and groggy - looked over her shoulder at her husband. Kevin took a break from painting her ass with kisses to say, "Good morning, baby." He then returned to the job.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Lauren asked.

Taking another pause, Kevin said, "I am. Thank you." He then moved his kisses to his wife's upper thigh.

Lauren smiled before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Kevin looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Lauren giggled before spinning a leg over Kevin's head and flipping onto her back. She was resting on her elbows with Kevin's face between her legs. She motioned with her finger for him to come to her. He smiled as he crawled over her body until his face was at her neck where he resumed his kisses

Lauren then looked concerned. "Get the sheet. Cover us up."

"Why?" Kevin said with his mouth still pressed to her skin.

"Are you sure the door is locked?"

"I don't know," he said. He then paused at his wife's serious expression. He exhaled as he grabbed the top sheet from the foot of the bed, covering him and Lauren before returning his lips to her neck. Kevin then moved down to her chest as she closed her eyes and allowed her head to fall back.

He placed his mouth over the lace that covered her right breast and traced her cloaked nipple with his tongue, causing Lauren to gasp. He then sucked her nipple, which provoked another moan from his wife.

"SHOOM!"

Kevin heard the sound at the same time he felt what seemed to him like a stick hitting him on his behind through the sheet and his boxer briefs. He released Lauren's nipple from his mouth as his head rose. She also lifted her head as the noise had reached her ear as well.

"SHOOM!"

The sound echoed once again through their bedroom. Kevin then looked at Lauren. They both, at the same time, recognized the voice. Kevin looked over his shoulder at his five year old son, Russell, wielding his toy lightsaber. "Daddy, I'm a Jedi!"

"SHOOM!" Russell then said as he hit his father once more on the butt.

Kevin turned back toward Lauren. "I guess the door's not locked."

Lauren pursed her lips. Kevin's forehead dropped to Lauren's chest as he said, "Damn kids."

Kevin then crawled from under the covers and grabbed his son, wresting the lightsaber from Russell and tickling him in retaliation. Lauren, wrapped in their bed sheet, made her way to the bathroom to begin to prepare herself for the day.

TENNIS DATE

Lauren stood in the bathroom mirror looking at her breasts through her lingerie top. Her first thought was that she wished her breasts were as perky as they had been when she was a college freshman. Her next thought? Kevin's mouth on them. Her nipples grew hard thinking about the way he awakened her.

She then sighed at the thought of Russell interrupting their morning. It seemed to be happening more and more as time went by and Russell aged. Their daughters - Rose, who was 11, and Sofia, who was 9 - had never been as rambunctious as Russell.

They had, however, done their fair share of intruding on their parent's privacy, primarily through their intense sibling rivalry. Lauren loved her kids, but she missed the days when she and Kevin could make love in the middle of the day in the living room with no worries of being tapped on the ass by a child's toy.

A loud knock at the door startled her out of her contemplations. Kevin peeked into the bathroom and asked, "Are you taking a shower first this morning?"

"It doesn't matter," she said.

"Well, you can go ahead. I'll shave while you're in there and jump in after you're done."

Lauren nodded as Kevin walked past her and to his sink. She then removed her clothes, set the water, and entered the shower... alone.

Peeking through the curtain, she saw that Kevin was focused on his shave. Being alone with her husband in the bathroom used to be a guaranteed quickie. As she allowed the water to cascade down her body, Lauren couldn't remember the last time she and Kevin had taken a shower together.

********************

Having sat her kids' bowls of oatmeal in front of them, Lauren poured each of them a glass of orange juice as Kevin bounded down the stairs in his suit and tie.

"Wow," he said. "Everyone is sitting quietly and eating. That's new."

"Don't get excited," Lauren said.

"Uh, oh. What happened?"

"Sofia tried to steal my earrings," Rose answered her dad, holding up the confiscated jewelry.

"I was borrowing them," Sofia said.

"You have to ask before it is considered borrowing, Sofia."

"I knew you were just going to say no."

"So why did you take..."

"OK, OK," Kevin interrupted Rose. "I'm sorry I asked."

"Fun morning," Lauren said.

Kevin then kissed all of the kids and Lauren before heading out to work. Since his start time at work was before Lauren's, she had the privilege of taking the kids to school. Fortunately for her, the girl's school was close to their home. She only had to endure their bickering for a few minutes before extricating them from her vehicle.

*****

After dropping off Russell, Lauren headed to work. She walked into her office, settled in behind her desk, and began making her way through a plethora of emails that needed addressing before the weekend.

An hour into her job and Lauren was bored out of her mind. She sighed for maybe the 10th time that morning, checked the clock for probably the 12th time, and then shook her head. The day already seemed interminable.

She then heard the chime from her cell phone. It was a text from Kevin.

Kevin: I wish you were sitting in my lap right now.

Lauren smiled. She needed a diversion.

Lauren: You wouldn't be getting much work done.

Kevin: But you would.

Lauren giggled as she rocked back in her office chair. She then imagined straddling her husband in an office chair, which made her hot.

Lauren: Yes, I would. But I would make you work for it.

Kevin: I don't mind the work. My head fits underneath your lavender skirt just fine.

Lauren smiled at the thought of Kevin noticing what she was wearing, which she didn't think was the case.

Lauren: You know you're making me crazy.

Kevin: Are you touching yourself?

Lauren looked to see if anyone in the outer office was watching her. No one was. She then thought about raising up her skirt and touching the front of her panties but decided against it.

Lauren: Are you trying to get me in trouble at work?

Kevin: No. I just figured since I'm not there in person one of us should be enjoying your body.

Lauren's heart raced.

Lauren: I wish I was enjoying your body right now. You should have joined me in the shower this morning.

Kevin: I'm sorry. I wish I could have. I was running late. But I can make you wet now.

Lauren: You already have.

She then reached down to her knees and eased up her skirt. As the hem of her skirt reached her mid-thigh, she heard a knock at her office door. It was her assistant, Kim. "Good morning. The staff meeting is in five minutes."

Lauren pursed her lips as she eased her skirt back down her thigh. "Thanks, Kim."

Kevin: How wet? Could I just push right in or would I have to work your body until you were ready for all of me?

Lauren's shoulders slumped.

Lauren: Oh, God, I really want to continue this. But I have a meeting in a couple of minutes.

Kevin: You should have told me that before you texted me about sitting in my lap.

Lauren felt bad. She then remembered she had no reason to.

Lauren: What??? YOU texted ME...Mr. Horny!

Kevin: I did, didn't I? Haha! Lick you later, baby.

The thought of him licking her made her pussy lips twitch.

Lauren: You're a monster!

Lauren: Talk to you later, baby.

Lauren tossed her cell phone onto her desk in disgust. She then picked up a pen, a notepad, and her phone and left her office for the meeting.

********************

Lauren hated Friday traffic. Not that any other day of the week was great, but her commute home always took about ten minutes longer at the end of the week. It was as if no one was in a hurry to get home for the weekend, which boggled her mind. It was all she could do to stop herself from getting out of the car and running to her family.

As her car sat at a standstill she looked over at a local coffee shop and saw a young couple sitting at a table on the patio. They were holding hands and gazing into one another's eyes. It didn't even seem as if they were talking. They appeared to have nowhere to go and not a care in the world. "No kids," Lauren said with a chuckle as traffic began to move.

When Lauren was a couple of minutes away from her home she imagined storming into the house, dragging Kevin upstairs to their bedroom, and having her way with him. She then wondered if there was even a small chance the kids would be in a calm state once she arrived. Kevin left work before Lauren and picked the kids up from school. Typically by the time she arrived the kids were all but swinging from the ceiling fans. Her husband wasn't much of a disciplinarian.

Sure enough, when she pulled into the driveway she was met at the car by Rose, who was near tears and holding out her open hand. Lauren rolled down her window.

"Sofia snuck my favorite necklace in her backpack and wore it to school today!"

"I thought you took that away from her this morning?" Lauren said as she exited her car.

"That was my earrings. This is my necklace. My favorite one that Grandma gave me for my birthday. Why is Sofia always stealing my things, Mom? You should punish her."

Lauren smirked at her daughter before saying, "Little sisters do that, Rose. She just wants to be like you. She wants to wear what you wear."

"But it's not fair."

Lauren nodded, putting her arm around her daughter's waist as they walked toward the house. "I know. But you have to think of it positively. She could not like you."

"I wish she didn't," Rose said before darting back into the house.

Kevin then greeted his wife at the door. "Welcome home."

"I already got the welcome wagon treatment from Rose."

"I'm sorry, baby," he said, hugging his wife and kissing her on the cheek.

Lauren then grimaced as Russell ran his head into her side and latched on to her leg. "Hi, mommy!"

Lauren ran her fingers through his hair, trying not to show that she was in pain. "Hi, Russell."

He then ran off, leaving Lauren to writhe as she limped into the house. She looked at Kevin - who seemed concerned - and said, "I'm fine."

She then smiled. "Remember back when we didn't have any kids?" Lauren said as she leaned toward Kevin's ear and lowered her voice. "How easy was it for us to sneak to our room for sex anytime we wanted?"

"Well, first, we didn't have to sneak. Second, we usually didn't make it to the bedroom."

"God, I miss those days."

Kevin tugged on Lauren's arm. "Come on," he said, attempting to lead her up the stairs.

"Hi, Mom," Lauren heard, turning around to see Sofia at the foot of the stairs.

"Hi, Sofia. Do me a favor and stop torturing your sister. OK?"

Sofia's downcast expression struck Lauren. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"Why doesn't Rose like me?" Sofia asked as tears formed in her eyes.

Lauren looked with sympathy on her younger daughter. She then glanced at her husband, who smiled. "It's OK. Go ahead."

He released her hand as she headed back downstairs to tend to their daughter.

********************

Kevin and Lauren laid in bed together watching TV when Kevin began to doze off. Lauren looked over at her husband. She then sighed before turning her attention back to the television. "What's wrong?" Kevin asked, startling her.

"Nothing," Lauren said.

"That's like the fourth or fifth time you've sighed since we laid down. What's wrong?"

"Just bored with life," she said as Kevin sat up. "We're in a rut. Every day is the same. We get up, get ready, get the kids ready, I take them to school, we work, you pick them up, we eat dinner, put them to bed, and lay down watching TV until we fall asleep. On the weekends we go with the kids to the park or the movies."

Kevin looked at his wife for a few seconds before saying, "You're still horny from when I was texting you at work, aren't you?"

Lauren chuckled, shoving her husband in the arm. "That's not what this is about. But even with sex, it isn't like it was. It's like we're having less and less of it with the kids running around. Even this evening, Sofia interrupted us."

"That's life with kids, baby."

Lauren looked at him. She then put her head down. "I guess you're right."

"Hey..." Kevin said, "...I was going to surprise you with this, but we are dropping the kids at Mom and Dad's tomorrow morning."

"Why?"

"I got a call yesterday from Brian."

"Really?" Lauren said, perking up as she sat up in bed. "He and Ann want to play tennis?"

"Yep."

"Wow. It's been like a year since we've played tennis with them."

"Probably," Kevin said. "I know it's been awhile."

Lauren was grinning as she said, "That's going to be fun. Thank you, baby."

********************

"Grandma!" Russell yelled as he ran toward Kevin's mom.

"Hi, hun," she said, careful not to be headbutted by her grandson as she embraced him.

"Hi, Grandma," Sofia said as she walked into her grandparents' home, lifting her head and brushing back her hair to draw attention to the necklace she was wearing.

"Hi, there. What a nice necklace. It looks like the one I got Rose for her birthday."

"It is, Grandma," Rose said. "She wants to dress like me."

"Oh, OK, baby. Well, it was nice of you to share with her."

She then looked up with wide eyes at her son and daughter-in-law.

Lauren rolled her eyes before hugging her mother-in-law. "Hi, Debbie. Thanks so much for watching the kids."

"Of course," Debbie said as everyone entered her home. "It's never a problem. You know that. What did you tell me you two are going to be doing this morning?"

"Playing tennis," Lauren said with a big smile.

Debbie smiled back at her. "You sound excited."

"Very."

"Good," Debbie said. "You need a break from the kids."

"God, yes," Lauren said as they both laughed.

"Is that Kev?" Kevin's father, Lee, called from the back of the house.

"Yeah," Debbie called back before turning to her son. "I think your dad needs you to help him with something in the backyard, baby."

Lee walked into the living room and greeted the rest of the family. He then handed his son a pair of gloves. "Kev, I have some two by fours in the yard that I need you to put in the shed. My back is killing me and I figure, since I fed you for 18 years and sent you to college, you could do this for me."

Lauren laughed as Kevin dropped his head and smiled. "Of course, Dad. Since you asked so nicely." Kevin then said to Lauren, "Come with me."

Kevin and Lauren talked as he worked up a light sweat moving the dozen or so two by fours into the shed. Once done, he took off his gloves and wiped his forehead with his forearm.

Lauren placed her hand on Kevin's shirt. "Oooh, you're all sweaty. It was sexy watching you move all that wood. You're so manly," she said, rubbing his chest and arms.

"You like manly, huh?" Kevin said. He then grabbed his wife and spun her, turning her back to him. He then put his arms around her waist and pulled her to him, kissing her neck as he began to slide his hand down the front of her shorts.

Lauren playfully pulled away from Kevin, pushing his hand away from her. He pulled her close once again and resumed kissing and licking her neck as he slid his hand back down inside her shorts.

"Kevin, what if your dad comes back here?" Lauren asked as her knees weakened at the feel of his tongue on her ear.

"Baby," Kevin said. "...when dad sends me back here it's so he can go take a nap."

Kevin's hand then made its way past Lauren's shorts and inside her panties. He placed his middle finger on her clit, rubbing it and weakening her legs even more. He then slid his finger down between her wet lips and brought the moisture back to her clit, gliding up and down, over and over until Lauren moaned.

"Kev!" Debbie shouted through the back door to her son, slicing through the couple's sexual mood like a hot knife.

Lauren jumped away from her husband. She then straightened her clothes and fixed her hair as he yelled, "Yeah, Ma! We're coming!"

He then leaned over to Lauren and said, "Well, at least you were until we were interrupted."

Lauren hit Kevin on the arm. "Would you stop before they send someone for us?"

Kevin and Lauren re-entered the house through the back door just as his dad emerged from his bedroom. "You're done?"

"Yes, sir," Kevin said, holding his right hand away from his body.

"What's wrong?" Lee asked his son, pointing toward the hand.

A suspicious looking Kevin said, "Oh...I got my hands in something sticky in the shed."

Lauren silently gasped as her eyes grew wide.

"It's fine. I just need to wash up before we go," he said, moving toward the kitchen.

As he passed Lauren, he discreetly patted her on the behind, making her body jolt.

"Are you OK, Mommy?" Sofia asked, having seen Lauren jump.

Lauren chuckled. "Yeah, baby. Mommy is fine."

********************

It was a beautiful, sunny Saturday morning. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. The temperature was already around 80 degrees, but a slight wind took the edge off of the heat. Kevin and Lauren drove with the windows down and their music full blast, which they both loved. Despite it all, Lauren's melancholy returned.

Though the tennis date was a welcome change of pace - as was the sexual teasing she and Kevin had been doing with one another the past couple of days - Lauren understood it to be an anomaly. Not a permanent end to the rut her life had become.

She knew that having kids necessitated a more predictable, scheduled existence. That didn't stop her from longing for the days without kids. When she and Kevin were free to explore one another's bodies - and the world in general - with impunity.

She then, of course, felt guilty. She was, afterall, thankful for her kids. Her mixed emotions made it difficult for her to enjoy the times when she and Kevin did get away without them.

Kevin was having no such deep thoughts, rocking to their music as he drove them to their tennis double date. Pulling up to a stop light, he turned toward Lauren. He then lowered the radio volume and asked, "What's on your mind, sweetie?"

She looked at her husband, jarred from her catatonic state. "Oh, nothing. Just...you know...life."

"You're still feeling like you were last night?"

"Maybe. A little," Lauren said. "I'm fine, Kev. Just thinking."

Kevin nodded and returned the music to full volume as they continued down the road.

********************

Kevin's excitement was even more obvious once the tennis center was visible. Once he parked, he grinned at Lauren as he squeezed her knee, evoking a giggle from her. He then leaped out of the car and bounded toward the trunk to retrieve their tennis equipment.

ccmadon
ccmadon
56 Followers
12