Damn Rum

Story Info
Drinking with a friend goes much farther than expected.
7.6k words
4.13
23.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

Well, the galaxy part is a stretch, but this story does take place a long time ago. I'd have to guess maybe 1992. Back before cell phones and digital cameras. Back before my wife Paula became more relaxed with allowing her internal sexy-slutty side to emerge. If you've followed any of my other stories you'll know that she was able to overcome her conservative, proper, normal behavior under the right circumstances and become an incredibly sexy handful. This was a process that took years really, from the very first flash in Saratoga to a sexy encounter at a Jamaican beach to, well you can read about it.

I must say in looking back that one constant seems to be alcohol is required if I am to convince her to do anything and this was no exception. Up to this point Paula had always refused to have anything to do with threesomes, or even fooling around. We could pretend in bed together with her lifelike dildo but that was it.

We did have some sexy date-nights. I could get her to 'lose her panties' and then talk dirty to her and she would pretend along. Running my hands under her skirt and over her bare, wet sex; urging her to 'rub up against' some hot guy at the bar. It was so hot watching her do it, her face bright red and the guy turning to check her out as she retreated back to my side. We'd play these games, getting her hotter and wetter until we finally ran to the car for some hot make-out sessions, and on the hottest nights her blowing me. It almost became a routine, not every night out by any means, and not even every sexy night. But on those nights where we really 'clicked', where I knew she was horny and when she was receptive to getting naked under her dress, willing to let more skin show, obedient to flirting, it would go. We'd get to the car and as I opened her door we would embrace and kiss, my hands running up and down her body, feeling her warm, bare skin just below thin clothes. Our mouths devouring each other, tongues battling. I would tell her I needed her. That was our code. I would get in and she was already leaning over the console, ready. I would unzip and carefully pull my erect cock out and she would go down on me with enthusiasm. Guys, I don't have to tell you the difference between a woman doing this out of obligation and a woman doing this because this is what SHE wants. It's like night and day.

On those nights Paula wanted one thing: My cum in her mouth.

My twisted little mind even had to make THAT extra sexy by incorporating some minor role playing on the nights where I had her rub up against guys. Here's a classic: braless under a thin top, I'd have her squeeze next to some hot guy to get a napkin from the bar, making sure she would face the guy and that her tits would press against his arm as she reached over. We could only really do it once as any more would be too obvious and we had to be careful if he was there with a chick. On role-play nights I'd set the stage while we were still in the bar:

"His name is Joey." I'd tell her, even though I had no idea what his name really was. "You like him?"

"He's cute."

"Maybe you'd like to take him out to the car. Get to know him better."

"Maybe." If she said this it meant she was willing to role-play.

"Maybe get to know him a LOT better." I'd add, implying that she would allow her inner sexy side out.

So now when we get out to the car in the semi-dark she can pretend it's Joey she's blowing.

"Oh, Paula, you are so good." I'd tell her. "You are going to make me cum."

"Cum in my mouth Joey."

I would explode in her mouth. She was fantastic. There was never a mess, she always took every drop. She would be red-hot for the drive home, but sometimes I would challenge her to tweak her nipples or give her pussy a quick rub to keep her on edge. Back then I would be fully recovered to give her a nice hard fuck as soon as we got home. Oh, the good old days.

But, back to this story.

We are over my buddy Don's house. This is just a one-night stopover as part of a longer drive back to Long Island. He'd been bugging me to try to make time for a stop to help him with some mechanical work on his classic Corvette and we were finally able to fit it in. Thankfully the work went easily enough and we had time to chill out and have a few drinks before going out to dinner. Back then Don was dating Sandy, but she wasn't around that day so it was just the three of us. Don likes his rum and always seemed to be coming up with new drinks so he had some kind of 'planters punch' or something at the ready once we finished working. We all had a couple, then Don decided he wanted to take a shower after wrenching on the car so he headed to the master bath. I felt the same, so I headed to the guest bath.

I should take one moment and try to describe the three of us. I'm Sean and I'm told I look a lot like the actor Tom Selleck from Magnum, PI. Tall, dark hair, mustache. Paula looks a lot like the actress Erin Gray from the series Buck Rogers and Silver Spoons and Don looks like the actor Owen Wilson a bit, just a little shorter and chunkier. I should also mention that while Paula has always denied it, I thought she had the hots for Don. Nothing overt, but sometimes you just get the vibe. How if I mentioned Don her ears would perk up, or she always seemed to dress just a little nicer when we would visit. Fixing her makeup in the mirror on the way over. Just things, nothing big.

When I got out of the shower I was a little surprised to see Don was back in the kitchen with only a towel wrapped around himself. Paula was there and they had more drinks in hand. Paula promptly poured me another. She had what I can only describe as a mischievous expression on her face.

"Did Don show you his photo album?" She asked me innocently.

"No. What photo album?"

"The one that was sitting here on the dining room chair."

"Uh, that's not for general consumption." Explained Don.

Like I said, this was before the age of cell phones and digital photos. Back then you used film and had it developed, or if you were in a hurry (or didn't want other people to see your photos) you used a Polaroid camera with instant-developing photos.

"I think the photos are most impressive." Giggled Paula behind her hand.

"So, just what are these impressive photos of?" I asked.

"Very sexy shots of Don and some girl."

"You surprised me this morning when you arrived earlier than I expected and I forgot to put that away." Explained Don.

"Well, Paula has already seen them, why don't you let me have a look?"

"I couldn't. I'd be too embarrassed. The girl is Sandy who I'm dating and if she found out anyone had seen them she'd kill me."

"Well, I'll just have to let Paula describe them to me later. I don't think she would ever let it slip that she saw them, right Paula?"

"No, I'm pretty sure I could keep quiet."

"Of course, if you were willing to share, we could be absolutely sure it would never be revealed, right Paula?"

"Oh, absolutely it would never get out then."

"Are you guys blackmailing me?" Don queried.

"I wouldn't say that, it's just then we'd have more incentive to be discrete." My reply.

"So, very sexy stuff huh, Paula?"

"I didn't get to the end, Don like suddenly ran out in his towel and startled me and grabbed the book."

"Like I said, I forgot about the album until I was getting out of the shower and then it dawned on me that I forgot to put it away so I ran out, and,... I mean there are naked shots of Sandy and I. Doing things"

"Sexy things." Added Paula.

"I'm so bummed I didn't get out of the shower sooner." I lamented. "Is Sandy a looker?" I asked Paula.

"She's pretty. She looks like she could be a lot of fun. The pictures made me hot."

"What would it take for you to show them to us?" I asked Don, pouring us all another round.

"Nothing. Really. I just can't."

"Surely something could bring you around."

"No. Paula never should have seen them. I was careless and I'm sorry."

"Not even a million dollars?"

"Hah! Like you'd give me a million dollars to see them, right."

"Well, you haven't gotten my bill yet for working on the Corvette."

"That's not fair. You never said I had to pay you. I thought we were friends."

"Of course we're friends, but friends share. It's only a look. Only for a minute. If Sandy saw sexy photos of Paula and me, I wouldn't cut you out."

"I don't know. Do you have sexy photos?"

"Not with us, but maybe we could offer something else."

"What?"

We all pondered this for a moment, sipping our drinks. You have to be careful with rum since it goes down so easily and the sweet taste can mask a serious punch.

I got to thinking about Paula saying the photos got her hot and was hoping she'd still be hot by the time I took her to bed later. I'm sure the drinks influenced me to take Paula into my arms and kiss her, and I'm sure they influenced her enthusiastic kiss back. My hands were already on her backside and I took that opportunity to run my right hand down her ass and between her legs. Her pussy felt very warm behind her thin shorts and where she would normally pull my hand or herself away from me, she didn't, in fact she kissed me back harder. Very good. She is definitely horny. Now I just have to keep her that way.

Which of course got my twisted little mind thinking about how to capitalize on the situation. Paula is hot. The sexy photos got her hot. She's had a few drinks and doesn't seem to mind getting groped, even with Don right there, in fact maybe likes it more because Don is there. I think she finds Don attractive. We are trying to come up with a plan to get Don to share the photos. I'm sure she'll get even hotter if we look at them together. How can I convince Don to play ball?

"Tell you what Don, what if you just show us a couple of shots? Maybe a tame one or two. You know, just titillating"

"I can't. Sandy is naked right from the start."

"What if we were naked too? That would be fair." I gazed at Paula to gauge her reaction. I really expected her to argue about getting naked in front of Don. In like 99 of 100 times she would fight this.

She didn't fight it. In fact I think I detected the slightest smile.

"You guys would strip down to see the album?"

I didn't wait for Paula to reply. I was afraid she would decline, or argue, or bail, or freak.

"Yeah, you're naked in the photos, so we would be naked to look at them. Seems fair."

"You'd still have to promise to never say anything to Sandy."

"We promise, right Paula?"

"Yes, we promise."

I couldn't believe Paula agreed to getting naked in front of Don. So, with that Don placed the closed album on the table. I pulled off my shirt and shorts, leaving just my underwear. Paula seemed just the slightest bit hesitant to get undressed.

"You know Don, I know you said you're naked in the photos and all, but this would be weird with us naked and you still having the towel."

"You want me to drop the towel?"

"Yeah, I think it would be better if we were all naked as we look at this."

Paula pulled her top and shorts off. Now both of us were just in our underwear. I was secretly thrilled that Paula was going along but getting concerned that if Don balked this whole thing would stop dead in it's tracks.

I dropped my underwear. The sexy talk, kissing and then groping Paula and now getting naked had me at half-staff. Not erect, but not truly flaccid either. Don didn't argue any further and took off his towel. He too seemed to be at half-staff, his slightly smaller cock protruding from pubic hair that was redder than I expected since the hair on his head was blond.

Paula eyed us both, probably more at Don since she had never seen his cock and maybe because she had the hots for him. I reached over and unsnapped her bra. Where she may've typically gotten aggravated by my action, today she just pulled it off, exposing her beautiful breasts to our view. Next she pulled off her panties, becoming completely nude in front of us. I had to admire her body, she really looked good. Not skinny, but she has kept her weight very close to what she weighed when we met. Her nipples were quite erect and she seemed to blush slightly in her exposure.

"Let's see what I missed."

Paula stood in front of the album, Don to her left and me to her right. She opened to the first page and just as Don had said, a naked Sandy was the first shot. The photos were obviously Polaroid. First shot had Sandy on her back, with her legs together and angled to the side so you couldn't see her pussy. She covered her medium sized breasts with her hands. She was a cute blonde with a good body. Next shot was from behind showing her round ass, she had rolled onto her side and was looking over her shoulder at the camera. Next, Sandy was laying on her back, legs spread and looking a little nervous. While her pussy was completely on display, you really couldn't see that much. She had a nice little triangle of pale brown pubic hair and her inner lips protruded just slightly. The next page had Sandy holding the camera at about her tummy level with Don eating her, his nose buried in her trimmed pubic hair. I put my arm around Paula, our hips touching.

Turning the page again, it's now Sandy sucking Don's cock. Actually several shots, some with her holding him in front of her face with her looking intently at it, some with it in her mouth and her looking directly into the camera. Very, very hot.

"You know, this is all only sorta fair." Don complained.

"How so?"

"Well, yeah, we are all naked, but the photos are of Sandy and I doing things, sexy things, and you aren't."

"Aren't what?"

"Aren't doing sexy things."

"We should be doing sexy things?" Queried Paula.

"You mean, like making our own album, like you?"

"Yeah, that would be very sexy."

"Do you have any film?" I asked.

"Yes, I think I have an unopened pack."

Addressing Paula I asked, "Do you want to?"

"Pose for the camera, doing sexy things?"

"Yeah."

"Do you?"

"I think it could be fun."

Don interjected, "Your shots would be even better than the ones I took with Sandy since I could hold the camera."

"Let's finish this album and then see how we feel." I added.

We returned to the album but Don's suggestion definitely made me a little hotter. I don't know if it had a similar effect on Paula, but being naked all together, looking at the photos of Don and Sandy being sexy and now thinking about engaging in that with Paula in front of Don really started to crank me up.

The next shot was a little lame in that Don was on top of Sandy in the missionary position but since he was holding the camera and trying to shoot back at the two of them you just couldn't really see anything.

I think they learned from that, so in the next shot Sandy is straddling Don and had raised up enough that you could see his cock entering her pussy from below. Very hot. The next shot had Sandy in the reverse-cowgirl and again you could see Don's cock inside of her. These old cameras didn't have any self-timer provision, so you had to point and shoot. The next shot was obviously Sandy in the doggie position with Don fucking her from behind.

I was trying to figure out the next shot. The camera seemed to be on the bed looking back at Sandy with Don behind her. She had her eyes closed and her mouth open but that was about it.

"That's a shot of Sandy cumming as I fucked her from behind." Explained Don.

Made sense.

The last shot was of Sandy looking at the camera with Don's cock just at her lips and his cum running down her chin. The obligatory money-shot.

"Wow. They are really hot."

"Thanks, but you promised to keep this totally confidential."

"Yes, and we will. Never a peep."

Taking a now naked Paula into my arms I ask her, "What do you say Paula? Are you up for allowing me to ravish you a bit in front of the camera?" Her warm skin felt wonderful and my hard cock poking her in her stomach may have influenced her decision.

"You want to do the things they did?"

"Only if you want to."

"I don't know." Paula's stock answer. The answer that absolves her of all guilt. The answer that gets her off the hook with herself. When she says this, anything that happens is my fault so she can look at herself in the mirror tomorrow and blame me. But I know it's the answer she gives when she wants to say yes, but can't.

"Well, lets just do the first couple. Same poses as Sandy."

Don went into his bedroom and came out with the camera and pack of film.

"I'll pay you for the film." I offered.

"No, my treat. For the work you did and for this treat of seeing you guys like this. I feel like a porn producer."

I cringed a little when he said that, fearing that Paula would freak but while she did seem to stiffen a bit in my arms, she didn't bail.

"OK, let's go into the guest bedroom. The light's better there."

We went in and I pulled the spread off the bed and fluffed the pillows. Don loaded the film into the camera.

"OK Paula, these first shots are very tame. On your back, legs together and to the side hiding everything. Hands over your boobs. Look at the camera but no smile."

Paula posed perfectly. Don composed and took the shot. The camera whirred and spit out the photo. I set it on the dresser, we could look at them later.

"OK, next shot, roll onto your right side facing away, good, now look over your shoulder at us, good. Lean a little more towards me so your left nipple is visible, I think that's hotter. Perfect!"

Again Don composed and took the shot. The camera did it's thing.

"OK, now, onto your back, head on the pillows. Right. Legs spread. Nice."

Paula's pussy was obviously aroused, her lips swollen and protruding. I couldn't see if she was wet but I'd be willing to bet that she was. It was apparent that she had recently groomed herself into what I call her 'porn-star pussy' of just a thin landing strip of pubic hair over an otherwise shaved pussy. She knows how much I love that. Beautiful.

"Let's heat this up a bit. Put your left hand just above your pussy like you are about to stroke it, good and with your right hand tug your right nipple. Perfect. OK, eyes closed and bite your lip. Hold it."

Don composed and took the shot. Another photo on the dresser.

"OK, Don I want this one more of a close-up. I'm going to get between her legs and eat her. Give me a minute or two and when you see I'm holding my head back with my tongue out on her take the shot. It should be close enough that it's mostly just my cheek, tongue and her pussy."

"Right."

I climbed onto the be and positioned myself between Paula's legs, her yummy pussy right in front of me. Don laid on the bed next to me which was kind of hot because while he wasn't supposed to actually do anything but take the shot, Paula was naked and we were both between her spread legs with her aroused pussy right in front of us. I went down on her and sure enough, she was drenched. She didn't need any of my saliva. I ran my tongue up and down, left, right and around before giving her clit a quick tongue barrage. Paula stiffened and her breathing accelerated. I pulled back and stuck my tongue out as far as it would go, the very tip of it nestled under her clit.

Don took the shot. The camera whirred.

I know Paula's response well and knew if I had continued this for even one more minute she would've cum. Paula is a sport as even after she cums she will still fuck well. I can't seem to get her to multiple orgasms but maybe one day. Sometimes I'll let her cum this way, but most of the time I keep her hanging on by a thread - both of us craving her release. As much as I enjoy feeling her climax on my tongue with her body spasming in front of me, I like it even more when she does that with my cock buried inside of her.

12