Damn the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tease,

Give me your girls email, and we'll see about a hook up.

Lauren"

He smiled, and told Abby about the request. Abby was intrigued, and sent an email straight away to her.

Later that night they connected on Hottie-Finder chat, and talked for hours. Ryan went to bed early, leaving Lauren and Abby to chat. Abby told stories of Tease, now known as Ryan, tormenting her with pleasure, and Lauren told her of the effect the story had on her. They had connected almost immediately. They shared many similar interests, and found it easy to talk to one another.

Lauren had a Business conference to attend that week, and then Ryan had a deadline to meet with his publisher. Abby and Lauren connected a lot during those couple weeks though. Neither had tried to maintain a relationship with a woman, but Lauren had tasted women back in her wilder days. Abby asked her what is was like.

'bling' it was nice, soft, and sexy as hell. We were drunk, it was crazy, and definitely something I'd do again.

'click' Oh really?

'bling' yeah... we should really get together... all of us

'click' just what would we do?

'bling' I dunno, I'd think of something...hee

They continued like that for a couple hours exchanging taunting messages, each daring the other, teasing about what they'd do if brought together. Finally going to bed late the two logged off. Lauren brought herself to a nice orgasm with the new dildo Abby had sent her, and Abby sucked life into Ryan's cock, until he fucked her in the soft darkness of their bedroom.

Morning brought Ryan to the Laptop, and he fired off a few emails. He kissed Abby, and headed to work.

Abby checked her e-mails, and found one from Ryan.

"Baby,

Meet me at Mandalay Bay for dinner. 6:15 pm. Take a cab. Wear what's in the box under the bed... and NOTHING else...

Me"

She laughed. It was the rare occasion that he did stuff like this, but it was one of his gifts. She plodded up to their bedroom and found the box. The first thing she had noticed was a pair of fuck-me stilettos, all black and sexy. They matched perfectly the black evening dress that lay in the bottom (they also fit perfectly, thanks to an extra hundred slipped to the lady at the boutique she usually used). There was no bra, and the thong there, could hardly be called such. She wasn't a big fan, usually, but they did make her ass look great and it was one of those pearl ones she wished to try so badly. She laughed again. Under the dress was a small black purse, and in the purse was a velvet bag. In it were a pearl necklace that had alternating white and black pearls, and a pair of white pearl earrings. She laughed, put on the necklace, dressed and headed to work. She could feel her pussy a bit wet, at both the movement of the pearls on the thong, and at the thought of things to come...

Lauren had checked her Account as the microwave worked on her breakfast sandwich.

'Ding-Dong' She looked up from the screen to the front door. She walked over to it in her robe, and opened it. There was a fine looking delivery man holding a package on her door step.

"Um, Miss Demeter? Sign here please."

She did as instructed, giving the guy a look down her robe, as she "accidentally" dropped the pen and bent to get it. He smiled sheepishly, and trotted back to his truck, tripping on a crack in the sidewalk. He looked back to see if she saw him, she had, but was turned around by the time he looked at her. She smiled, and shook the large, but light package.

She checked the Shipping address, and recognized it as Abby and Ryan's. She smiled to herself, and sat it on the kitchen table. She grabbed the breakfast sandwich, and took a bite. Turning back to the package, she opened the letter attached.

"My dear Lauren,

Meet me at the Mandalay Bay for dinner. 6:15pm. Take a cab. Wear what is in this box, and NOTHING more.

Tease"

Her heart raced. She stared blankly at the box. Her bluffs with Abby had been called. She looked into the box, and a strappy pair of fuck me stilettos that exactly matched the red evening gown (more cash to another clothing store clerk, after a bit of stalking while shopping). There was no bra, and no panties, only a little black purse. He knew her well, a little black box was under the dress when she lifted it. Opening the box revealed a simple pair of diamond earrings, and a thin silver necklace. She smiled. 'This is too much,' she thought to her self. She put the necklace on, and dressed for work, hoping that things went fast to bring her home early.

6:15

Two beautiful women peel themselves out of cabs, not ten feet from one another. They walked to the doors of the hotel, and their eyes meet. Each sees a beautiful brunette, their builds very similar, one adorned in Black, the other red. The one in red has her hair down, the one in black up. Other than that they could almost be related. Almost. They smile, knowing what is going on, and walk to one another. Their hug is warm to the observer, but hot to them. Their chemistry is tangible. They kiss on the cheek, though want to on the lips, and turn for the door to the restaurant.

"Ahem, Ladies."

They turn to see him emerge from a Limo. All broad shoulders, and Black Tux. His bald head, a sharp contrast to his goatee. They all smile at each other and head inside.

Dinner feels rushed, though is actually just a selection of things from the appetizer menu. Drinks flow. They all get a little tipsy, and head for the elevator. Ryan mumbles a few words into his cell. In the elevator the girls are all hands. One each has a hand on Ryan, the other is on the other woman. They all three kiss, taking turns, interrupted a few times on the way down. An elderly couple enters the elevator, and Ryan stands in front of the girls. Abby reaches a hand under Lauren's dress, and grabs a handful of naked ass, whereas Lauren in return reaches in front of Abby, and caresses her mound tracing to where the pearls disappear into her cleft. The two women moan out loud a bit, causing the man to look back. Ryan coughs, drawing his attention, and the girls pull their hands back.

The Limo is waiting at the street, and they pile in. As soon as the door closes, the ladies are all over one another again. Ryan takes it all in, and caresses any asses, or breasts that happen by. The trip takes a few minutes. The girls are getting more bold in their make out session, and have mouths on breasts, and hands in pussies. Suddenly the limo stops.

"Ladies, we're here."

The giggle, and straighten out their clothes. The windows were darkened, so it isn't until they get out that they realize they are not at their house, nor a hotel. They stood in front of a warehouse. Specifically, The Venus. They entered, and gave their ID to the Man at door 2, and went inside. They all laughed, and made small talk, but as soon as they came to the first room, all talk stopped. The first window showed an attractive couple having sex. He was tanned, likely Hispanic, with a thick short cock, fucking a beautiful Asian lady on her back, while he sat up. They were both naked, and in what looked to be a bedroom. Lauren reached for Abby's ass, and squeezed. They held each other, running hands over bodies slowly, and followed Ryan to the next room. Here, a tall black man had two women giving his long cock a two way blow job. One of the women was getting fucked buy a woman wearing a strap on.

"You like that?," Abby whispered to Lauren who just nodded, watching intently the pleasure on the woman's face. Ryan stood behind the ladies, and caressed their asses through their dresses.

They moved to the next room. It was a fetish room, where a woman was flogging a man tied to a rack looking device. They looked at Ryan and laughed, as he shook his head 'no'.

A group scene played out in the next room. There were 20 or so people in various couplings, the giant voyeur windows looking like the ones at an aquarium. They casually walked by all the sex, stopping by a woman laying atop a guy, getting fucked by him, as another fucked her ass. The look on her face was bliss mixed with something else. "Oh, I bet that hurts so good," Lauren said out loud. "Wait till we get home," Abby said in her ear.

The next room must have been the BJ room, because there were at least 8 couples engaged in different variations of it, some standing, some lying down, even others in a 69. Simultaneously the girls grabbed Ryan's hard cock. They looked at him like he was prey. He smiled. "So, you wanna go home?"

They all thought they would have had sex there, but the idea of having people watch was a little much for the girls. So when they arrived at Abby and Ryan's place they knew exactly what would happen. Ryan entered the house, barely able to stand, from the two hands on his cock, and the girls were draped over one another and him kissing deeply. He dumped them onto the couch, and went for drinks.

When he returned, he found the piles of clothes and heard sounds from the upstairs: giggling, and not just a little moaning. He walked up the stairs, and found them naked, and groping at each other. He sat the platter of drinks on the sex table, and sat in the overstuffed chair, watching. Abby was lying on her back, Lauren's lips firmly affixed to her nipple. Abby's hands were in Lauren's hair, pulling her tighter. Lauren's hand worked it's way down near Abby's pussy, who moaned at the attention. Her finger slipped in, and Abby gasped. She pulled Lauren's head to her own, and kissed her deeply. Abby's hips moved rhythmically, and she made little noises into Lauren's mouth. Then she pulled Lauren up a bit, and latched onto her breast with her pink lips. Lauren threw her head back, and moaned herself. Abby pushed the other woman to her back, and admired her shape. Her breasts were beautiful, like her own, and she touched them gently. Officially the first woman's breasts she had ever paid THAT much attention to, and they were all she expected them to be. She looked at Lauren's pussy, bald, and moist. Her's had a little hair, neatly trimmed, and she longed to touch this strangers.

Gently she reached out, and petted it, slow, feather light strokes. Lauren was going mad, the touch was so naive and teasing. She spread her legs unconsciously to give Abby better access. Abby moved between the spread legs, and continued her touching. One hand touched her legs, the other the outside if her. Then feeling bold, she dipped a finger inside, like she likes, long slow strokes up and down. Then bolder still, and occasionally slipped a finger inside, curling it up to feel the G-spot firm up. Her wetness made her glisten, and Abby, overcome by the situation, dipped her head down to taste.

It was like fire to Lauren's clit. She arched her back, and gasped. Abby stopped for a second. "I think she likes it..."

She resumed her licking, kneeling with her ass in the air. Ryan looked at that fabulous ass move as she licked a strange woman's pussy. He stood, and quietly stripped. He moved to the edge of the bed where Abby's ass was. He grabbed her hips, rubbed some spit onto his hard cock, and teased her pussy with the head. 'mmmm' came from her busy mouth. In one smooth motion he slid into her, drawing a gasp from her. His Stokes were transferred to Lauren through Abby's mouth. They all got dangerously close, and he stopped, as did Abby.

"What is it with you people...." Lauren was out of breath, and looking at them with lust filled eyes.

They all smiled, and Ryan laid down. Abby beckoned Lauren to sit atop him. With much trepidation, she eased herself onto him. He was wide, and not too long. She felt full. They kissed like lovers, and he moved ever so slightly. Suddenly she felt a teasing finger at her ass. Abby was playing with her, and she was loving it. Every time she bucked into Ryan, she backed away from Abby, then the reverse, away from Ryan, and impaling herself onto Abby's finger. Then the finger left, and she concentrated on fucking Ryan.

The feeling of a slender cock, teased her ass, and she froze. Slowly, a well lubed thin, dildo entered her. Ryan began to move, then the Dildo, driven by Abby's strap-on harness. She felt Abby's hips against her ass, warm flesh, and cool leather. They both fucked her like their cocks were connected, teasing her between them. Unexpectedly she came, explosively on the two phalluses in her, tearing a scream from her lips. They stopped, and Abby withdrew herself from Lauren.

Ryan was still hard as a nail, and Lauren set about sucking him, hating to climb off a job unfinished. Abbey, crawled to sit astride his face, watching Lauren suck him. His tongue did wonders as always, and in no time she was close again. She hopped off, and pulled Lauren to her. Lauren was more than happy to oblige. They kissed for several seconds, until Lauren made her way to Abby's pussy. She licked and teased, doing all the right things. Ryan liked what he saw, and knelt at Abby's side. She took him into her mouth, taking all of him she could. Lauren, meantime inserted a finger into Abby, and curled it upward into her. Abby could feel herself getting close to coming. "Stoppp..." she hissed. "No," was Lauren's reply.

That really set her off the edge. Lauren's finger churned itself wildly inside Abby, and her tongue tortured her clit mercilessly. Abby in turn sucked on Ryan, and as his orgasm approached, started jerking him off. The sounds of Abby's orgasm pulled his from him, and he came allover her tits with a loud moan.

They laid there for several minutes, not one wanting to say anything and break the spell. Lauren was first to speak.

"So, who's up for seconds..."

12