Dan and Me Pt. 09

Story Info
The wedding.
1.6k words
4.13
7.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers

A friend was getting married, and I was invited to the reception. I replied with Dave as my plus one, but it seemed Dan was going to be there too. Dave was going to be a designated driver, so I couldn't get out of taking him now. I figured I'd just see what happened.

The wedding apparently went well, and we joined at the reception. Dan seemed to have taken a shine to one of the bridesmaids.

When we were mingling with everybody on the way in, we ran into Dan. I introduced them, and Dave asked how he knew me.

"We fuck," he said.

I glared at him, and said "he's kidding. We dated for a while, before I met you. Now we're just friends."

I had some wine to loosen me up a little. And then a little more wine, because I liked it. I was arm in arm with Dan and Dave didn't seem to mind, he'd gone off to talk to some other people he knew.

We went in to dinner, and Dan was seated opposite Dave, so I swapped seats with him to sit opposite. He was trying to talk to the bridesmaid, but she seemed more interested in Tim, the bride's brother, who was sitting next to me.

Fairly quickly, I was playing footsie with Dan under the table, and running the side of my leg up and down his.

He took his shoe off, and slid his foot up the inside of my calf. That felt really good. He ran it up a little higher, and I spread my knees apart to allow him to go as high as he liked. He put his foot up my dress, and was sitting there rubbing the inside of my thighs and my pussy through my panties. I could feel myself starting to get wet, but there's not really anywhere you can go during a big meal, is there? I started talking to Dave so he didn't get annoyed at me for ignoring him.

Dan started plucking at my panties with his toes, and the next time I glanced at him, he mouthed "off". I chatted to Dave for a little bit, then got up to go to the bathroom. I went to grab my purse, but Dan shook his head. I left it on the table, and went to the ladies room.

Once I was in a stall, I pulled my panties off, and wiped up the wetness from my pussy. I was tempted to get off right there, but thought I should be getting back, so I got up and washed my hands. I wadded my panties up as small as I could in my hand, and headed back.

At the table, I grabbed my purse, and hid my panties inside, then started rubbing legs with Dan again. He started talking to me as he ran his foot up to my pussy again, and I almost jumped at the feel of it. I was pushing my tits together with my arms, to make my nipples rub against my bra, and I could feel myself getting wetter.

Dan took his foot away, so I slipped my shoe off and put my foot in his lap to rub his cock. My legs aren't long enough to pull that off, but he dropped a napkin on his lap and massaged my calf and stroked the back of my knee, and that was keeping me on edge.

The music started up, and we all got up to watch the bridge and groom's first dance. After that, Dave and I went out and danced for a while, and I lost sight of Dan - I saw him dancing with the bridesmaid. Dave went off to get a drink, and I heard a slow dance starting up, so I cut in and grabbed Dan. The bridesmaid went off to dance with Tim.

"Aren't you with somebody?" he asked.

"Yes," I said, "you."

"What about Dave?"

"Oh, he's crap at dancing, so he's happy to have somebody else take me off his hands for a while."

As the night wore on and it was getting quieter, Dan undid my bra strap.

I headed to the ladies room again, and this time took my purse, took my bra off and put it in there. I went back out, but couldn't see Dan on the dance floor, so I scouted around until I found him chatting. I went and asked him for a dance, and he suggested I dance with one of his friends instead. That wasn't what I wanted, but I let the guy lead me out onto the dance floor. He was a little drunk, and his hands were everywhere, so I spent most of the dance just trying to fight him off.

When the dance was over, I went over to Dan and hugged him from behind, kissing his neck. One of the guys said it was time to go, so they headed out. I went and found Dave, and he was already loading people into his car. We drove to the hotel, and Dan was staying at the same hotel as we were! I went and gave him a big hug while he was checking in, then Dave and I went off to our room.

When we got there, Dave said I was drunk, and he was going to take a sleeping pill and try and get some rest. I pouted, and waited for him to drop off to sleep before getting undressed. I picked up the room key, put on a robe, and headed down to reception, grabbing the ice bucket.

I told the guy at reception that I'd locked myself out of my room, and he asked me which room number it was. I said I didn't know, as Dan had arranged that, and I was actually a little tipsy.

He looked Dan up in the guest list, and gave me the card for his room, and the number. I went up to Dan's room and unlocked the door. It was dark in there, and I could hear him breathing. I crept over to his bed to make sure he was alone, then dropped my robe and snuggled under the covers. I gently pushed him so he turned onto his back, then went down on him.

Shortly after that, the light went on and he asked "how the fuck did you get in here?"

I ran him through the gist of it.

"I still feel all sweaty," I said, "I'm going to take a quick shower."

After my shower, I found there were no large towels, so I used a small one to dry off, and put my hair up in it, then grabbed another one to try and cover myself. It was too small - if I could wrap it around me, it didn't cover everything, and if it covered my everything, it wouldn't wrap around.

There was a knock on the door.

"Get that, will you?" Dan asked, getting out of bed and putting my robe on so I couldn't.

I opened the door, holding the towel vertically with both hands so it covered everything, and the guy handed Dan a mini tube of toothpaste and he went into the bathroom with it.

"Sign here," he said, trying to hand me a pad and pen.

I turned and looked at Dan, holding the towel with both hands, and said "can you help me with this?"

He said "Sure," and grabbed the towel from me!

I was naked in front of the room service guy and the open door, blushing and trying to cover myself up.

"Aren't you going to sign for the toothpaste?" Dan asked.

Fuck it, he'd already seen me. I put my hands down and reached for the pad and pen, signing the form.

"Thanks," the room service guy said, grinning at me.

He left, closing the door behind him.

"Get on the bed," I told Dan.

Usually I don't like guys to go down on me, but I was clean, fresh out of the shower. I straddled his face, pushing my pussy down onto his mouth. It was sexy, seeing his face between my thighs. He ran his tongue through my slit, licking my clit and poking it inside me, and then he reached up and played with my nipples until I came.

I got off him, and he washed his face, then brought me over to the windows and opened the curtains. We were a fair way up, so hopefully nobody could see me, but I sort of liked to think they could.

I stood there naked looking out into the night, and he tilted me forward so my hands were on the glass and took me from behind, making me cum again. I turned round and cleaned his cock. I pulled him back to the bed, and laid down on it with my head off the edge. Dan was standing above me, and I sucked his cock into my mouth. He played with my tits, and as his cock got to the back of my mouth, I swallowed, taking it into my throat until his balls were on my face. That's the first time I've managed to do that, and it didn't feel great. Dan liked it though - he came pretty quickly after that, I can tell you.

I sat up on the bed and he raided the mini bar so we could eat a bag of chips and cuddle.

Eventually I got up and put my robe back on. I gave Dan the spare key for his room, and he took the belt from my robe and put it in the pocket. I kissed him, then headed back to my room, holding my robe shut and hoping nobody saw me.

schmoe90
schmoe90
320 Followers