Dan and Me Pt. 32

Story Info
The pool party.
5.8k words
4.79
4.1k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 32 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan stirred behind me, and that woke me up. I was thinking about calling Dave and going home early, and not spending the night. After all, I'd fucked Dan, and that was the point of this. I told Dan, and he seemed fine with it, and handed me my phone, grabbed his robe and left the room. I put my phone on the pillow, sat up, and took off my heels. Picking up the phone again, I swiped away from the picture of Dan's cum pouring out of my pussy and called the house phone. No answer. I tried again, in case Dave was on the toilet or something.

"That's odd," I thought. "He's out."

I tried a video call to his cellphone, and got a muffled response. The camera was covered up.

"Uncover the camera," I told him, and he appeared. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and he looked flustered.

"You just woke me," he said.

"Uh huh, where are you?"

"I'm at home."

"Just a sec," I said, and swiped over to the phone dialer, and called the house again. I waited until the third ring. then hung up.

"No you're not," I told him, "I just called and you didn't answer."

"No," he said, "I'm on the phone with you, so I ignored it."

"I didn't hear it ring," I said. "Where are you really?"

"I'm at Steve's."

"Without a shirt? Let me say hi to Steve."

"He's just nipped out."

"And left you there alone? That's kind of rude."

I knew he was hiding something.

"OK, I'm at hers, alright? Are you happy now?"

I hung up on him. I was fuming. I thought this was supposed to make us square, and we could try and move on from there, but it seemed more like this was just an excuse to get me out of the house so he could spend the night with her. Again.

I thought about going home then, to confront him when he got in, but that would probably be in the morning. Maybe I should go and start packing my stuff up to move out. Maybe I should start packing his fucking stuff, so he could move out. I didn't know.

I got up, and opened the door to the bedroom.

"I'm done," I called, and Dan headed back in.

"You OK?" he asked. He sounded genuinely concerned.

"No," I said, "he's fucking his hussy again."

I don't know why, but I wasn't sad. I was angry.

Dan reached out to give me a hug. I put my arms around him, and he held me tight.

"You'll be fine," he said.

"I already am," I said back to him. "I just haven't decided what to do yet."

We hugged for a little while longer, then I gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"But now I'm going to have a shower."

I went to the bathroom, and started the shower running. I sat down and took my stockings and garter belt off, and Dan came in and gave me a towel, opened a drawer and took out a toothbrush, putting it on the towel. When he was gone, I pulled the butt plug out, and washed it off under the shower with some soap as the water got hot. I put it next to the sink.

I got in the shower and washed up. Standing under the hot water felt good, and it felt like the tension washed away too. Fuck him. I was going to go out with Dan and have some fun. I'd see where the evening took me, and whatever happened, happened. I wasn't going to feel bad about myself because my husband wanted to fuck somebody else, I had the world at my feet.

I got out of the shower and started toweling myself off. Dan had obviously heard the water stop, as he came in.

"I'll take a quick rinse," he said, stepping in and turning on the water.

"Jesus Christ," he said, "how do you stand it so hot?"

I wrapped the towel around myself, put some toothpaste on my toothbrush and headed out into the living room, brushing my teeth. Dan was done really quickly - guys always are, and he came out naked and cleaning his teeth too. I finished up and went and spat, and rinsed the toothbrush. I came out and watched Dan finish cleaning his teeth. His cock was jiggling, and I watched it, fascinated. It's not often I get to see Dan's cock when it isn't hard, or even when it isn't going inside me one way or another.

When he'd finished, he went and put his jeans on. Good, I didn't want the distraction at the moment. I was sort of sitting on the arm of his sofa when he came back into the living room, using his brush to brush my hair straight.

"So what do you want to do?" he asked me.

"I want to go out and have some fun," I said.

"OK, fun, or fun, fun?"

"Oh, definitely fun, fun," I said, knowing he knew I was talking about sex somewhere.

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well, I guess I'll get dressed and we can find a bar, then see what happens."

"OK, do you want me to run down to the car and get your clothes?"

"Ah shit," I said, remembering, "I sort of didn't bring any clothes."

His eyebrows went up, quizzically.

"I was making a point to Dave, and I hadn't actually planned on leaving here."

"So you're going out naked?"

"No," I said, "I can probably use one of your shirts."

I went back into the bathroom. I hung the towel over the shower rail, then sat on the toilet and put my stockings and garter belt back on, then clipped the stockings to the straps.

As I came out, Dan wolf whistled to me, and I grinned. I needed the positive reinforcement then. I went and found my thong and bra, and slipped them on too, settling the straps of the thong high on my hips. I went back to the bedroom, and Dan followed me. I put my heels back on.

"OK, let's look at your shirts."

He opened the closet, and I looked at his shirts, finally settling on a maroon denim type thing. I put it on, and it covered my bum fairly well. I rolled the sleeves up so they weren't hanging off my arms, buttoned it up and stood in front of the mirror. It looked shapeless, like I was wearing a man's shirt.

"Do you have a belt?"

He handed me a black belt, and I put it on. It was a bit long, so when I'd buckled it up, I wrapped the end of it over the top and let it dangle down my side. It actually looked OK, I thought.

"How do I look?"

"I think you looked better before, but that looks fine," he said.

"Alright then, make yourself pretty and we can go out."

He grabbed a shirt, then walked into the bathroom. He came back with my butt plug.

"What do you want to do with this?" he asked.

"Do you have any lube, and I'll put it back in."

He grinned, and opened the bedside drawer.

"Give me that," I said, "I need to warm it up."

I took the butt plug from him, and put it in my mouth to warm it up.

"Bend over," he said, still grinning, taking a tube of lube from the drawer.

I bent over and held the end of the bed to steady myself.

I felt him lift the tail of the shirt over my back, then move the strap of my thong to the side. I felt something wet against my bum, and I thought it was the lube, but a few seconds later I realized it was warm, and it was his tongue, wiggling its way a little way in. I'm guessing twenty minutes or so wasn't enough time for my bum to close up fully again. I clenched my sphincter, and he pulled his tongue out, and put the cold tube there instead. I felt the lube squirt out, and inside me. He rubbed it with his finger, making sure it was all around, and squirted some pretty deep inside. He came around and took the plug from my mouth, then slowly pushed it in.

"All done," he said as the base settled in place.

I reached back and fixed my thong as I stood up, letting the shirt fall back down.

"How do I look?"

"Fine," he said. "You want to go somewhere nice?"

"I'm thinking we could have more fun in a dump," I said.

We headed out, stopping at my car so I could grab my coat, and ended up walking a short way to a crappy little dive bar.

Dan ordered a couple of bottles of beer and we went into a cramped little back room. There was a pool table. I like playing pool, especially against guys, because they always assume a girl can't play. There were five guys in there, playing pool, and I went and put some coins on the table.

Dan had found a chair by the wall, so I went over and started kissing on him to get things warmed up.

The current game finished, and one of the guys came over while another guy racked the balls.

"Miss, you're up," he said.

"Are you all finished already?"

"Yup, it's your turn."

"Who wants to play me?" I asked, taking off my coat.

"You're not playing your friend?" the guy asked.

"He doesn't play. Well, I'm not very good, but I like to play with balls."

The guys all seemed to be looking at me. I guess they'd got my innuendo.

"I'll play you," the guy said. "We don't have to play for money or anything."

"Oh good," I said, smiling at him, "I'd hate to lose too much."

He broke, smashing the balls all over the place. I didn't want to scare anybody off by being too good, so I sashayed over to the table, and made a big deal about bending over. I shot badly and went to give him the cue back.

He touched my hand as he took it. Game on.

I watched him putting some balls down, and when it came time to take the cue, I stroked his fingers as I did.

I stroked the cue absentmindedly, like it was a cock, and ran my tongue over my teeth while I decided on my shot. I could see them looking at me.

This time, I put one of the balls in a pocket, but left the white just rolling away. My next shot just touched one of my balls, and set him up for an easy shot.

I handed the cue back, and he licked his lips as he reached out to take it from me, holding my hand on the cue.

"Do you want to make this interesting?" he asked.

"I don't want to lose all my money," I said, pretending to look nervous.

"Nothing like that," he said. "You lose, you take something off. I lose, I take something off."

Finally, a game I could get behind.

"Like strip pool?" I asked.

He nodded.

I looked at Dan, then back at him.

"OK."

Everybody was paying attention to the game now. He slid his hand down the cue, and off mine.

He smiled before going back to the table and hammering the rest of his balls down. He pocketed the black, and looked at me, grinning.

"Oh my," I said, "do you want to take my belt off?"

I'd have let him take my panties off if he'd asked, but we'd start slow.

"Sure," he said, and came over.

"Is your husband alright with this?" he asked, looking at Dan.

"He's not my husband."

He looked down at my wedding ring.

"Fiance?"

I shook my head.

"Boyfriend?"

"No," I said, "my fuck buddy is fine with this, aren't you, fuck buddy?"

He just shrugged and nodded.

"You're a hot wife?" he asked.

I just grinned at him. Something like that.

He unbuckled my belt, took it off then gave it to me. The shirt fell away from me slightly, looking all shapeless without anything holding it at the waist. I thought it was obvious now that it was a man's shirt.

I went and handed Dan the belt and asked for more coins. He dug some out, and I gave him a wicked smile before heading over and putting them on the side of the table, so I was back in line.

When I came back, I backed up to Dan so I could watch the guys playing at the table. My hands were behind me, and I stroked his cock while they played. They were playing winner stays on, and when the guy I'd been playing lost to a taller guy, he came and gave me the cue.

"You're up again," he said, then went back and racked the balls.

"Do you want me to go first?" I asked, acting dumb.

"Break," he said, "yes."

I bent over, and with the top three buttons undone, I was pretty sure they could my bra. I took aim and smashed the balls everywhere. I handed the cue over, and we watched the tall guy pocket three stripe balls before leaving me with the white hiding behind a couple of the striped balls. I took the cue from him and hit one of his stripe balls before one of my spot balls.

"That's a foul," he said, "I get a free shot."

I did a big thing about being nervous and biting my lip, giving him the cue.

He took the cue and pocketed three balls before missing the next one. He lined up again, and put the last stripe ball down. He missed putting the black down though, so handed me the cue back. This time I decided to play a little better, so I put two balls down, acting all excited. Then the third was a trickier shot - I was pretty sure I could make it, but I didn't want to seem too good, so I fluffed it. I handed him back the cue, and he quickly potted the black. He handed the cue to off to the first guy.

"Do you want to take off my shirt?" I asked him, acting nervous again.

He nodded, and came and unbuttoned the four remaining buttons. He whistled as he slid the shirt off my shoulders.

"You have sexy underwear," he said. "Nice to see you're a natural redhead."

We both looked down at the little bit of my landing strip visible above my thong.

I slid the shirt down my arms, and held it in front of me. He shook his head. I handed Dan the shirt, leaving me there in my bra, thong, garter belt, stockings and heels.

"Maybe we should go," I said.

The guys all started telling me I was pretty, and I should stay, I was getting better, maybe I'd win the next game and really show them. I went back to Dan, pulling his arms around me to cover me. Helpfully, he ran his fingernails over me, causing goosebumps and tingles.

We watched the taller guy racking the balls to play one of the other guys - he looked a bit older than the rest. The older guy broke, and we watched while they took turns until the tall guy won again.

"You're up," he said as he came around the table towards us.

"I didn't put any money down," I said.

"That's OK," he said, "we've got you."

"I don't know that I want to play again, thank you."

"Really?" he said.

"Well," I said, "it's going to be getting late, and the games are taking a while. Besides, you've seen me undressed now."

"I've got an idea," he said, "how about we only rack up three of each, with the black behind them?"

"That would speed the games up," I said, "but it still seems a little unfair."

"How so?"

"I'm playing a different guy every time, so I'd have to be amazing to win against you all!"

"Huh?"

"Look," I said, "I've lost twice, and I'm standing here in my underwear. He's lost," I pointed at the first guy, "and he's lost," I pointed at the older guy, "and they're still fully clothed."

"That seems fair," the taller guy said. He turned to them. "Take your shirts off."

The guys didn't argue, they just took their shirts off. The older guy was wearing an undershirt, and the taller guy nodded at it.

"That too."

The older guy took his undershirt off.

"It's still not my turn," I said, "I've played twice, and lost twice. It's not my turn yet."

"OK," he said, and turned to the younger guy. "You're up."

"I don't want to play," he said.

"Then fuck off, we're playing in here."

"Fine," the younger guy said sullenly, and got up and took the cue. The older guy went and sat on his stool by the door. The younger guy broke, and we watched as he got absolutely creamed. He was even worse than I was. He took his shirt off as he stomped back to replace the older guy on his stool.

"What about you," the tall guy said, pointing to Dan.

"I'm not playing," he said. "Do you want me to fuck off?"

"Nah," he said, "you're with her."

He turned to the last guy, and pointed to him. He stood up and came over to the table. He took the cue, and broke. It was an interesting break, as he peeled a few balls off, but didn't slam them everywhere. Eventually the taller guy lost when he pocketed the black on a rebound. He grinned at me and took off his shirt.

The last guy racked the balls and offered me the cue. I pointed to the first guy. I wanted to get them as undressed as possible before they got to see my tits.

The last guy pivoted and offered the cue to the first guy. He came over and took the cue, and they played. The first guy put up a decent showing, but he lost again.

"Jeans," the taller guy said, and the first guy sighed, then unzipped and took his jeans off, sitting sat down in his underwear. Like me.

The last guy racked the balls, then offered me the cue.

"You break," I said.

He broke, again barely breaking the balls apart. They watched me walk around the table, taking the cue from the last guy on my way past. I bent to shoot, giving a great view to the guys behind me.

At this point, the door hit the younger guy's stool as somebody tried to come in.

"Private party," the taller guy said, "so fuck off."

The door closed.

The last guy seemed to be deliberately leaving the white in the middle of the table so I'd have to stretch to get to it, exposing myself to everybody as I did. Finally he finished and put the black down and turned to me with a cocky grin on his face.

He put the cue on the table as I walked over to him.

"Do you want to take off my bra?"

He nodded. I put my arm across my tits, and lifted my hair as I turned my back to him. He unhooked my bra, and pushed the straps off my shoulders. I turned back to face him, and slid the straps down my arms. I pulled the bra out from under my arm, but was still covering my tits.

I gave Dan the bra before I let my arm go. My tits dropped out and I went back to Dan, my nipples were as hard as bullets. I was loving this.

I pulled his arms around me while we watched the guys playing, with Dan occasionally tweaking my nipples.

The last guy lost a really close game to the taller guy, and took off his shirt.

The taller guy beat the first guy, who lost his jeans. He took them off with good humor.

The taller guy beat the older guy, who lost his jeans. He took them off quietly as the next game was racked up.

The taller guy beat the younger guy, who also lost his jeans. He took them off sullenly.

The taller guy offered me the cue. I took the cue, and went and played. I don't know if my swaying as I walked around the table, or maybe my tits hanging down when I shot distracted him, but I pocketed two balls before I lost.

"I suppose you want to take off my panties," I said as he put the cue on the table.

"Yes, I do," he said, motioning me towards him and leaning at the end of the table.

I sashayed over to him, and he pinched at the straps over my hips. He slid his hands down, pulling my panties until they were by my ankles, then stood up. I stepped out of my panties, then, keeping my legs together, bent forwards with my knees locked and picked them up off the floor.

I went and gave Dan my panties, kissed him then turned back to watch the game. He felt me up the whole time.

The taller guy beat the last guy, who took off his jeans.

The taller guy then beat the older guy. He didn't seem happy about it.

"Boxers," said the taller guy. The older guy started to complain. "Oh, bullshit - she's lost her underwear, now you get to as well."

The older guy shrugged dejectedly. He took off his boxers, and sat down with his cock sticking out.

The younger guy didn't want to play. He didn't seem to want to leave, either.

"I'll play you," I said.

"Really?"

"Sure," I said, "you can probably beat me too."

I broke, and we had a pretty long, drawn out game where neither of us seemed very good. Nobody seemed to care though, as they all got a good view of my pussy whenever I bent over.

I would occasionally pocket a ball, but then screw up the next shot. Eventually I won.

"Boxers," I said to the younger guy.

He started to look all shy.

"And I want to take them off you," I said.

It only seemed fair, as they'd been undressing me.

He looked to the taller guy, who nodded at him. I squatted down in front of him and reached for the waistband of his boxers. Hooking my thumbs in them, I pulled them down. His hard cock fell out as I slid them past his thighs, and I caught it with one hand. I slowly slid my hand along it, teasing him as I used my other hand to slide his boxers down to the floor before I stood up. After a few seconds stroking him, I let go of his cock.

12