Dana-boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or they were, until Brother Reg turned from me to them, jokingly asking which one wanted to get pregnant...

"Oh... Ummph!... Me! It's me Brother Reg, I want your baby... Will you fuck me please? I want that big cock back in me so baaad" Veronica answered in a sexy playful voice sounding enthused and breaking her lip-locked make out session with my Mom, perking up and playing along with Brother Reg's little guessing game...

"Oh here let me, I love doing this, feeding your big cock into my daughter's pussy, it's so thick and heavy" Mom offered, calling Veronica her daughter while leaning over her shoulder with my wife slumped down, moving her ass off the edge of the couch and up on the balls of her feet with her legs spread wide, she was presenting Brother Reg her pussy looking flush and pink, open for him and literally dripping with her arousal.

Mom then, taking Brother Reg's hard cock in her small hand, his thick, darker skinned member looking all that much bigger as he leaned in, bending his knees, allowing her to hold and feel him again as she rubbed and ran his round domed head up and down Veronica's wet slit a few times, moaning out in response "Oooh that's soooo beautiful" and I swear the smile on her face? Not even a stick of dynamite could wipe it away...

"Uhh! Oh yesss! Oh fuck that's good, put him in me... Unnnggg.... Ohh Ma'am you have to let Brother Reg fuck you when he's ready again.... Uhhh he's so good... Please, give it to me... Ohh I want your cock and I want your baby!" Veronica cried as Brother Reg sank himself into her with my Mom still holding him, feeding him in as I looked on from the side, left out but still just as captivated as they were.

"Oh I'd love to feel this big pole splitting me open, I love that new dildo of mine but oh my God feel how thick and alive this thing is!" Mom groaned, taking hold of Brother Reg's thick tool once again and loving his weight and girth resting in her hand...

"What do you say Brother Reg? Do you want to tap this old pussy next? Hell, I'll even let you fuck me in the ass, I just want this monster inside my body!" She went on asking, sounding slutty and dirty, telling Brother Reg he can fuck her ass if he wants, and smiling, I think he liked the idea...

"Oh fuck me! Are you kidding?" He replied while laying it to my wife... "Damn I've wanted to do you for like forever... But I gotta know... Are you gonna be a good bitch for me like Vee here? Are you gonna give it up whenever I ask for it Slut-Mamma?" He added, sounding playful as well but with a dominance in his reply, and my Mom from the sound of her, she was loving every second of it... Teasing him and agreeing, saying she'd love to be his 'Slut-Mamma' or his other 'good bitch' as Brother Reg was calling her...

"Ohhh Yesss... Oh fuck yes Sir... I wanna be your slutty bitch! Mmm... That sounds so fucking hot but first, let's get busy here... Let's get a baby into this girl and then later, you and I can do much more than talk!" She added sounding fevered and more than willing as she and Brother Reg shared a smile before turning back, concentrating on what they were doing... Fucking my wife with the hopes of making her pregnant...

Which, from Mom's vantage point of spooning Veronica from behind? She was doing a lot more than just watching, she was helping, holding my wife's legs open, hooking her two hands under each thigh, holding Veronica back and wide open as Brother Reg fucked her, picking up and finding a rhythm, pounding her harder and faster, the couch and everyone on it was sent rocking and rolling.

My Mom and my wife naked with Brother Reg on top of them both, burying his big cock into Veronica, fucking her at a steady, long stroking pace. He was fucking her the way she likes. He was fucking her good... Fucking her hard...

"Uhhhh! Ohhh... Oh B-Brother Reg... You're.... You're going to make me c-cummmm!" Veronica belted out then as he huffed and puffed, sawing in and out her wet looking, splayed-out pussy, grunting like a beast, and soon enough he was close with the two woman egging him on, encouraging him and telling Brother Reg to fuck her and to cum inside of her.

Wanting him to cum deep in her pussy and sending his cock in all the in way, Brother Reg hit his target and gave them what they both wanted... What Veronica needed...

"Ohhh yes... Fuck her good! Give me a baby Brother Reg! I hope you fuck a girl into her, then I'll have two daughters and a granddaughter! I want a whole family of girls" Mom bayed, lost in her own hyped up visions of what she sees and what she wants... A granddaughter to go with her two other daughters, no doubt meaning Veronica as one, and me... I was the other...

In her fevered, ultra-turned on state, Mom was taking me up on what I had said to her back at her house... In my own over-aroused condition I had told her that if she wanted, she could think of me as her daughter and no longer see me as her son. It was a decision I had no trouble in making... Either then, or now...

"Uhhh... Yeahhh... F-Fuck I'm gonna c-cum... Hang on baby... Take my fucking c-cock!" Brother Reg belted out this time, reaching his end and going rigid with his arms and hands coming up under Veronica's ass, replacing my Mom's as he pulled her in and held her, staying balls deep, his entire cock was buried into her.

Brother Reg was cumming, shooting a pumping his hot, potent cum load all the way to the back of her pussy... Deep into her cervix and her womb, my former friend and now my wife's new lover, he was planting his baby-making seed...

With his body going into spasms and contractions that could be easily seen, and especially from the vantage point I had been put at... On my knees sat back in my pantyhose and topless, my face and make-up a mess from chocking and sucking on that very same cock pulsing and filling my wife... It was passionate and raw, and also making me think it was impossible for him to not to make her pregnant, he was just that good...

"Ohhh yes... Hold me, keep that cock in meee! Uhhh! Oh I'm gonna cum too! Oh Ma'am, my nipples... Pull on them for meeee... Squeeze them hard! Uhhh... Make them hu-uurt! Ohhh I'm cumming!" Veronica hollered and groaned, begging my Mom to pull harder at her stiff, red looking nipples.

With her voice going up into a high pitched squeal, she came right after Brother Reg, the two of them stone solid now as her quivering, leaking pussy hungrily grabbed and pulled his big cock deeper, accepting and taking his life force in a primal rite where her body, mind and sole knew with certainty that he was the one.

Brother Reg was of the best breeding stock... It was beastly and prehistoric... Like a caveman, he was the bigger animal, fucking his sperm into his woman, procreating, giving her the best possible chance of conceiving a strong, healthy offspring...

Sensing their end and then moving myself in an automatic motion that I didn't think twice in doing, I moved my head and face closer to their union, the joint where Brother Reg's big cock was speared into my wife's gaping, red, splotching look pussy.

I was moving in and ready to perform my clean up duties, usually starting with the flood about to erupt from Veronica's stretched out love tunnel, letting lose Brother Reg's torrent of cum he had pumped into her, then once satisfied I was called into further service, made to lick, kiss and suck our leader's shrinking, satisfied manhood until I'd cleaned him to his liking...

Yet not really thinking for what ever reason, as I moved in I was soon met with more scorn and derision coming from all three... But as I was to soon find out, it was Brother Reg that I'd inadvertently pissed off, forgetting myself and assuming that I was meant to play clean up when in reality, this particular cum load of his, it was meant to stay deep inside my wife. This hot, potent issue of Brother Reg's cum, it was for Veronica and her alone...

"Dana! What the hell do you think you're doing? Get the fuck out of here man! Did anyone tell you to clean up?" Brother Reg yelled at me making me jump and frightened I shied away looking up to him... "Don't you know we're trying to get Veronica pregnant? God! What the fuck is the matter with you?" He hollered at me as I coiled back further feeling rather shaken...

"I swear man, I've been too nice to you all of these years" He went on, sounding mad...

"I don't know what it is, but since you've started taking all those femmy pills you're really starting to piss me off... Now go stand in that fucking corner and I'll deal with you in a minute" Finished barking at me and leaving me not only shocked but also for the first time ever, I was actually afraid of him... Brother Reg, he was really pissed!

I mean, sure he had been acting more and more dominant and indifferent towards me as we went further into this. But since I've started the hormone therapy, something had most assuredly changed again between us and the dividing line had never been more clear.

But now? I had no idea what he was going to do with me, only that I knew I was already sorry, as I fruitlessly tried to explain. But of course, I let my emotions get the better of me...

"I'm sorry... It's just... It's just that's what I've always been doing since... Well since you know? Since I let you start fucking my wife!" I said back and rather loudly, feeling my own blood boiling over with embarrassment and shame. I just couldn't take it anymore...

But from the look Brother Reg was giving me? I knew that in my anger and frustration, it was still the wrong thing to say...

"Uh oh! Baby you'd better say you're sorry or... Oh! Never mind... Too late" Veronica said then and it was the last thing I heard as Brother Reg pulled himself out of my wife, taking his wet, cummy looking cock out of her, still half hard but other wise spent as he turned to me in a lightning fast move, he had me by the arm and pulled me up, yanking me to my feet...

"Hey! What are you?"... was all I could manage as I cried out in distress as he had me standing, turned and with an arm now behind my back, quite painfully he frog-marched me across the living room. Over to our dinning room table where he pushed me down, bent in half with my chest hitting the hard table top in a resounding thud as the air left my lungs with Brother Reg holding me down with one strong hand, he had me pinned at the neck.

Grunting and moaning he surprised and terrified me further by taking and pulling down my tight fitting pantyhose with force exposing my creamy white, but soon to be very red, sore and stinging little ass...

"Uhh! What? Wait! No don't please!" I called out realizing then as I felt his hand hit me the first time. The slap, it was so loud it rang throughout the room like a dinner plate being smashed to the floor...

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK" he spanked, hitting my upturned ass hard and knocking the air further from my lungs...

Left gasping I was sprawled out across out dining room table, both in surprise and in total shock... I could hardly breath as my arms flailed, reaching out and grabbing at the tables rounded edges...

"SMACK, SMACK, SMACK" He went on, raining down with his open hand, wailing on my up-turned ass with me pinned at my neck, struggling but unable to move I couldn't get away if I tried... Brother Reg, he was smacking me so hard my feet were coming up off the ground...

"Owwww! Ohhh! P-Please! N-Not so h-hard!" I cried finally able to gasp and inhale, as the sharp sting of his big hand reddened up my otherwise white cheeks, turning me pink and sore, then fiery hot, angry and red... It hurt so bad and only grew worse as it went on...

"Oh God that is sooo fucking sexy to watch!" I heard my Mom say in a familiar refrain, coming from over where she and Veronica's had stayed, with her holding my wife's legs up, having her lean back and keeping Brother's Reg's baby making cum where it needs be, deep inside of her, not running loose or getting away... Or not lapped up by me as I was currently being corrected for my efforts.

Thinking but unable to say it, I muttered in my head a "Thanks Mom" as she encouraged Brother Reg to continue, spanking me hard, making me gasp, cry and wince out my displeasure. But thankfully then, and with only a few more punishingly hard smack to each of my blistered ass cheeks, Brother Reg relented at last, letting me go and much to my relief...

However and not finished, he hung on to me at my neck, holding me down and still unable to move, he kept me there with force...

"Not so fast Dana-girl... I just spanked you because you needed it... You need to learn your place... Now you and I have some business to take care of... So come here, get on your knees, but first and get those fucking pantyhose off of you... I want to see this cage they have you wearing, and I need you to tell me something as well"

"Ye-yes okay! Ohhh God that hurt! and I'm sorry... I... I didn't mean to piss you off... I'm sorry man" I said to him as I cowered doing as he said while trying to appeal to the friend I once had, my best pal growing up, my sort-of personal body-guard who used to look after me and protect me from bullies.

Unfortunately however, as I had noticed, that friend, like everything else... He was gone, long gone and replaced with someone else... Like I was now 'Dana-girl' he wasn't just Reg Morgan anymore either... He was 'Brother Reg' to us, our leader and man of the house... And as I was finding out? The two were nothing alike...

"Yeah you're damn right you're sorry" He barked, letting me go, but not far, only down, down onto my knees...

"Now you can clean me up... That's right, you know what you need to do gay-boy...and that's what I want to talk to you about next" Brother Reg replied with more anger and scorn as he let go of my neck, letting me up but only temporarily as he took me by the arm instead, telling me to strip off the rest of my clothes, or just my sheer, control-top nude-coloured pantyhose and my dusty pink little panties, the only things I still had on me...

"Okay! Okay! I'll do it, I'll do whatever you want... I'm sorry!" I cried again with him letting me go just long enough to wriggle and struggled out of the tight, all-in-one nylons I like wearing and especially so in winter because they were a lot warmer than I had imagined after seeing girls all of my life, outside in winter, wearing pantyhose and wondering why they weren't freezing to death...

Out of the rest of my clothes and back down in front of Brother Reg, naked my hands were doing all they could to cover my caged little dick and balls...

"Ha! Well would you look at that thing?" He laughed while pointing... "Move your hands and let me see... Wow! They really do have you all locked up don't they?" He teased as I moved my hands, reluctantly letting him see my locked up little dick to go along with my naked, hairless balls being held so tightly compressed behind the backing ring that was anchoring the whole thing to my body...

"Man you really are letting them do a number on you, huh? But I suppose it's probably for the best... I mean, who would want to fuck that tiny thing you have anyway?" He went on, berating and teasing as I knelt there, looking to the floor burning and feeling the heat of such humiliation...

"I know Vee likes the real thing, and your Mom is about to find out as well... But first, I want you down there, cleaning me AND fluffing me so that I can fuck her in front of you... How's that sound? Do you want to see me fuck your Mommy too?" Brother Reg laughed, seeing my caged dick and humiliating me further, asking if I want to see him fuck my Mom, after I fluff his spent cock back to life...

"Yes, yes okay... That's what I was going to do, before...I...I was going to clean you...b-both... I'm sorry Brother Reg, I'll do whatever you say... I'll even... I'll let you f-fuck me... if...if that's what you w-want?" I said back stuttering and quite afraid as he kept me there, forced down on my knees with a strong hand to my shoulder, he wanted me where he thought I belonged. Down and below him... Ready and willing to lick the sheen of cum and pussy juice coating his long semi-hard cock, while at the same time, he wanted me to make him stiff and hard enough to fuck my Mom...

"Yeah I knew you'd let me fuck you... You always tried to hide it, but most of us knew, or we suspected anyway... But other than letting you suck me, fucking gay-girly-boys isn't my thing" Brother Reg replied as he looked down on me, smiling and answering, telling me that sucking his cock was one thing but fucking gay-sissies like me? It wasn't to his liking...

"But now that you mention it"... He continued... "As I already told you, I have a friend down in the Bahamas, and in fact, we'll be staying with him on his own Island... But anyway I've told him all about you, and he's told me he's very interested in meeting you Dana-girl" Brother Reg explained as I remained on my knees in front of him, taking his drying, cum covered cock into my hand and looking up to him.

I was somewhat afraid now, hearing him telling me that he's been talking about me to some man down where we're going, and that he is very interested in meeting me... Whoever he might be... Even if he did sound rich or something, with Brother Reg saying he lived on his own Island...

"Oh Wow! Did you hear that Dana-girl? It sounds like you have an admirer already waiting for you down there, and Brother Reg? You say we'll be staying with him? Tell us more... Who is he?" Veronica asked from behind me as she laid on the couch with my Mom, both still naked and wrapped up in each other's arms as they were relaxed now, watching and listening as Brother Reg had me licking and sucking, reviving his thick, dark skinned, circumcised 8-inches...

"His name is Lord Sterling" he answered, going on then telling us more about this man, who had both Mom and Veronica Ooh'ing and Ahh'ing when hearing his regal sounding name...

"He's an older guy I met a few years back... I was hired to work at one of his resorts. He doesn't really have any attachment to the Royal family, but he is second Viceroy on the island were going to, but mostly he's just a rich old English guy who was raised in the Bahamas" He explained as I shook with the reality, hearing this man's name and that he's rich, and indeed that he's very real...

"His name is Clive but he likes to be called Lord Sterling and as you'll find out Dana-girl... You and he will get along just fine... If you know what I mean?" Brother Reg told us as he looked down to me with a smile, but knowing what he meant, it didn't make me feel any better...

"Oh you guys are so lucky... I can't wait to get down there at Christmas" Mom chirped sounding excited and envious with the mention of our going away, spending the winter on some Bahamian Island with this rich old English man... Lord Sterling...

"Who knows? I might come down to find you with a baby-bump, and maybe Dana-girl here will have her first real boyfriend!" She added with a laugh, but knowing she'll have to wait until Christmas, she did sound a bit sad when hearing about where we'll be staying and with who...

"H-How much older?" I asked with all three of them pausing for as second before erupting into laughter as I looked to them confused, wondering what they found so funny...

"Oh so now you're interested huh? Well don't worry he's not too old for you Dana-girl, he's probably your Mom's age I'd say, but he's also kinda like me, he's a half breed white guy whose been down there so long, you would think he was one of the natives" Brother Reg replied telling us that this man, Lord Sterling, he's half black like he is...

"And what's so funny?" I added as well, trying to defend myself... "You guys are the one's trying to set me up with some man that I don't even know... I don't want a boyfriend when we're down there... I just wanted to know how old this guy was" I said sort of snapping back as Brother Reg he turned to me as I knelt there in front of him...