Dana Ch. 05

Story Info
The party continues. Dana gets a taste.
4.6k words
4.49
9.8k
2

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is nasty," said Dave as he crawled around the floor cleaning up the cumshots from all three of the men. "This shit's everywhere."

Robbie and Liam sat side by side across from the women. As per the guidelines of the evening, they remained naked while Dana and Marin stayed clothed. Dana compared the two men. While both were muscular, Liam was taller and more handsome, she thought. He had a way about him. Confidence, swagger, maturity. She was finding herself more and more into him as she got to know him; however bizarre the circumstances were.

Liam's resting penis was draped over the edge of his seat. He spread his legs in order to accommodate it and its two oval buddies on either side. Dana openly stared at it. Liam knew this and was in no way offended. After all, that was the point of the evening. He picked it up with his hand and wagged it, smiling at Dana who smiled back.

"That thing's an absolute hog, man." Robbie saw the whole exchange and felt the need to comment on Liam's enormous schlong. His own penis had retracted significantly, resembling a soft noodle nested on top of his big balls.

"Girth is your game, Robbie," Marin commented as she eyed his penis.

"Yeah I agree. You're pretty thick!" Dana added. "And Dave here has got that magical curve. I think we have a great selection, wouldn't you think?"

"We do," Marin agreed. "Dave, honey how are you making out?" she asked, fighting back her laughter. Dave had progressed to the far wall and was now scrubbing thick streams of white cum from Liam. The women watched as his tight butt shook while he scrubbed.

"This is ridiculous. Dude has a water cannon." As Dave scrubbed, Dana noticed his half-hard cock was rubbing against the wall. Remnants of Liam's load were finding their way onto Dave's dick.

"Umm, Dave?... Dave, you umm... You should be careful there," Dana said, trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Huh?" Dave looked down. "Ahh, goddamnit!" He hastily wiped off the cum from his dick using a paper towel. "Ok, I'm done. That's it you guys. I cleaned enough."

"You're right, hun. Thank you. You've held up your end of the bargain. Have a seat, love." Marin pointed to an empty seat between Robbie and Liam to which Dave happily plopped down. He checked his naked body one last time for any more cum before looking up. "So what's next?"

"Well everyone gets a reward, even you Dave. But before we do that, I thought we'd sit and enjoy each other's company first," Marin announced as she took a sip of wine.

"Dave, Robbie. Tell us. How'd you get into modeling?"

"My Mom worked for a fashion designer. She used to make kids' clothes and thought I made a cute kid I guess," Robbie said. "What started as a goof, kinda turned into a real thing as I got older."

"What type of modeling do you do now?" asked Dana.

"Mostly body-builder type stuff. A lot of fitness magazines and websites."

"You have muscles practically everywhere!" Dana said as she eyed Robbie from head to toe. Robbie humored her by raising his arms up and flexing. Dana pretended to fan herself as everyone laughed.

"How often do you work out?" she asked.

"Every day pretty much," Robbie said as he rested his hands back in his lap. "I have to in order to stay looking like this."

"What do you have there, an eight pack?" Dana asked as she leaned in, checking out Robbie's abs.

He looked down. "Abs are my specialty. I'm big into core stuff."

"Dana teaches yoga. Did you know that?" Marin asked as she smiled at Dana. "She's got quite the body herself."

Dana blushed. "Oh stop. I'm old and frail."

"Let's see those abs, yoga girl!" Robbie teased, anxious to see some of what Dana had.

"I don't have abs like you guys do. Maybe when I was your age." Dana tried to deflect the attention, but the boys wouldn't let up.

"Let us be the judge," said Dave, eager to see what she looked like.

Dana put her drink down and reached for the bottom of her shirt. She slowly pulled it up, revealing a sexy, toned tummy.

"Holy shit!" Liam was the first to respond. "Damn!" added Dave.

"You're hot, Dana," said Robbie plainly. "You're really hot."

Dana blushed, pulling her shirt back down. "Thank you guys, you're being too kind." She looked up at Robbie and immediately noticed it.

"Did I do that?" she asked, pointing towards his crotch. Everyone looked over to see Robbie had grown a nearly full hard-on. His thick cock angled up towards his belly. Dana admired the girth of it as she studied the underside.

"You honestly may have," he said as he pumped his cock once.

"And what about you, dear. We must hear your story," said Marin, shifting the attention to Dave. Robbie continued to hold his dick as the spotlight moved elsewhere.

"I don't have the experience Robbie's got. I still have a regular job. I've only really done a few gigs. Mostly for you and some other women. I'm new to the scene."

"You have that exotic look," Dana said as she studied Dave's face, quizzically. "You're like someone you would only see on TV or something."

"Umm, thanks?" Dave asked, laughing.

"No, no, in a good way! You're very attractive. But you know that."

Dana smiled as she checked out the rest of Dave. He was tall and skinny. He looked very cramped on the couch in between the others. Especially since each of the boys sat with their legs spread to make room for their privates. Dana stared at Dave's cock. It was flaccid, but growing slowly.

"And you cum like a horse," she added. Marin cracked up laughing, nearly spitting out her wine.

"Amen, Dana. Amen. Dave, honey how big are you? Have you ever measured your pogo stick?"

Dave picked up his hardening dick and gave it a squeeze. "Eight and a half, nine. Depending on the day of the week."

"Well today's Sunday. So?"

Dave smiled. "Nine, for sure." The more he squeezed his cock, the more it lengthened. As it reached its fully erect state, its curve started to show itself. Liam eyed Dave's expanding member.

"It's pointing right at me. You better be careful with that thing," Liam joked. Dave responded by pretending to jizz in Liam's direction. "Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!" he said in a mock orgasm voice.

Dana burst out laughing. "I feel like each of you signed up to maybe get someone's cum on you tonight, no?"

"True. Good point," Liam said as he smiled.

"Ok, ok. Let's take care of things shall we?" Marin asked as she rose to her feet and approached the boys. She knelt down in front of Dave and Robbie. Dana stayed put and crossed her legs.

"Since Dave is such a good sport. He'll be enjoying a Marin Special right next to his pal, Robbie," Marin announced as she took hold of each of their erect cocks. Her mouth dropped open as she felt Robbie. "My God! It's like made of iron or something!"

"I get really hard," he said proudly as he watched Marin's hand clutch his shaft.

"Liam, darling. Be a doll and get me some lube, would you?" Marin asked without looking up. She was focused on Dave and Robbie's hard cocks. Liam hopped up and ran off to the bathroom, his huge cock swaying back and forth as he jogged. Dana felt a tingle in her crotch as she watched him.

Liam returned holding two bottles in his hands. His penis swung back and forth like a pendulum. "Ok, do we want almond or vanilla?" he asked, holding up both bottles.

"Vanilla." Both Dave and Robbie said in unison.

"Well, I guess you two know what you want!" Marin said as she turned to Liam. "Be generous with it, sweetheart."

Liam popped the top and poured the liquid first all over Dave's cock and next over Robbie. Dana found it strangely erotic to watch him pour it on the other guy's cocks. She fantasized about rubbing it on Liam's big cock. She knew that moment would be arriving soon, hopefully.

Marin inhaled deeply as she stroked each lubed up pole. "Mmmmm, so yummy."

Robbie and Dave got comfortable next to each other as Marin worked on their cocks while Liam wandered over to Dana and sat next to her. She slid over to make room, smiling at him as he sat down. Dana stole a peak at his cock which looked as if it was starting to harden up.

"This feels so good, Marin," Robbie said as he watched Marin's hand slide up and down his thick cock. He didn't have the runway that Dave had, but he noticed Marin used a twisting motion instead. His cock throbbed under the pressure.

"Yeah, you're good at this," added Dave. Marin smiled sweetly as she alternated her focus from one cock to another.

"Round and round and round we go! Will we have as much cum as before? Nobody knows!" Marin chanted as she worked on her two studs.

"Nevermind that," said Dana. "I still can't believe they're hard again. It hasn't even been an hour!"

Marin turned to Dana behind her as she continued to jerk them off. "To be young again, right lovely?"

Dana laughed, turning to Liam and making eye contact. She glanced at his penis, this time not secretively. He raised it up and squeezed it for her before placing it back on his thigh. Feeling comfortable, Dana reached out and softly pet his resting dick. "He's still sleeping," she whispered with a cute little giggle.

"Ohhhhh God," murmured Dave as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back. As Marin stroked his cock, he clutched and tugged at his scrotum, feeling his balls begin to tighten. He stretched his legs out and raised his butt ever so slightly off the cushion. "You're gonna make me cum again."

Robbie looked over and noticed his buddy's cock was throbbing and looked ready to burst. "Already?"

Dave opened his eyes with a skeptical gaze. "Coming from the guy who just came in under a minute." Robbie cracked up laughing as he diverted his attention back to Marin's twisting hand on his cock.

"Fuck. Keep that up," said Dave as he raised his butt further. "Just like that. Just like that. Fuck. you're gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."

Dave launched his second load of the night, shooting a clear shot of cum up into the air. It didn't have a single trajectory as drops splashed everywhere. A couple landed on Robbie's stomach next to him.

"Ahh gross dude!" he said, wiping the cum off. Dave moaned loudly as more came flying out his spewing cock head.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Marin screamed as she now focused all her attention on milking Dave dry while Robbie waited, cock in her hand. Dave managed to open his eyes as he watched Marin jerk him, coaxing out many more shots. Much of his spunk landed on Marin herself. Her black blouse was soaked as an indication of how much cum was pouring out.

"Oh my God this is crazy," said Dana only loud enough for Liam to hear. He smiled and put his arm behind her on the back of the couch as they watched their friend have an orgasm. Dana noticed he was becoming hard quickly. His cock expanded up his belly.

"Oh God! Fuck!" Dave winced as Marin squeezed out the remainder of his cum as it dripped harmlessly down her hand.

"Look at this mess you made, dear," Marin said as she examined her blouse and jeans, both wet from his cum. She continued to stroke Dave as he winced in pain. "Oooo," she giggled. "Is somebody sensitive?" she asked while continuing to tease Dave by jerking his cock. He writhed in his seat, ultimately grabbing Marin's wrist so she'd stop.

She slid over so all her attention was now on Robbie, whose cock was about as hard as it's ever been as he approached another orgasm. "I think this one's almost ready too," Marin said as she alternated both hands to caress Robbie's thick cock. One hand still had Dave's cum on it, but it served as a suitable lubricant and Robbie didn't seem to object.

Marin fondled his big balls with one hand and jerked him with the other. "I can feel your spunk boiling, honey," she smiled up at Robbie. She knew he was about ready to burst as she could feel it as well as see it in his eyes. He squinted as if he was looking into the sun. His cock was so bloated it looked like it was about to burst.

"Look at that," Dana said to herself as she watched from her seat. She turned to Liam who smiled back. She looked down to see his fully hard cock resting against his stomach. Precum spilled out the tip indicating he was very aroused.

"Fuck. Here we go. Watch out. I'm gonna cum," said Robbie as his dick pulsed and throbbed. Marin stopped stroking, opting to hold it from the base as she waited for the first shot.

But instead of a shot, it was a dribble of cum that slowly oozed out his head and wandered down the shaft, over Marin's fingers. Robbie moaned as another load exited his tip, this time a continuous flow of cum. He kicked his legs violently as his cockhead pulsed. But cum wasn't flying everywhere like Dave or Liam. It was a thick stream flowing down his shaft like a babbling brook.

Marin finally resumed stroking as Robbie's orgasm came to a conclusion. "Theeeeere we go, big boy. Let it all out for us," she said soothingly as Robbie closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"Wow," Robbie said, eyes closed. Marin still held his cock in her hand. Semen covered her fingers. "That was amazing."

"It just kinda dribbled out, huh?" Dana asked.

"Like a leaky faucet!" Marin said, releasing his cock and holding up her hand to show everyone. "A-Plus for consistency!" She opened and closed her hand to demonstrate the thickness of Robbie's cum in her fingers before rubbing her hand on his leg.

"Messy, messy boys," Marin said teasingly. "Off to the shower please!" she said as she stood up and 'shooed' them away. "I want you both spick and span!" she added. The boys trudged off towards the bathroom, remembering that Marin was in charge tonight.

She wiped her hands off on her jeans and turned to see Liam and Dana sitting comfortably together on the couch. Liam's hard cock was pressed against his belly, reaching nearly to his chest.

"Well look at you two lovebirds!"

Dana blushed and ran her finger through her blonde hair, tucking it behind her ear. She slid over slightly so as not to get too close to Liam and his massive penis.

Liam stroked his cock looking up at Marin. "When do I cum again, Miss Marin?" he asked, flirtatiously. She eyed his throbbing member, nearly salivating watching him stroke it.

"We still owe you the almighty blowjob don't we?" she asked, hands on her hips. The shower could be heard running in the background as the other two boys joked and laughed in the bathroom.

Liam nodded, looking thirsty as ever. Dana openly stared at his huge prick. She studied the veins in his shaft, his balls, his head. Every detail.

"I think that's the perfect job for the lovely Dana, wouldn't you agree?" Marin asked.

Liam nodded and looked at Dana.

"Wait, wait. What?" Dana asked, shocked. She did not plan on giving anyone a blowjob tonight. In fact, the last time she had ever given a blowjob was early on in her marriage. She didn't even think she remembered how.

"Is there a problem?" Marin asked. "Surely you wouldn't want to pass on the opportunity to suck this magnificent meat stick, now would you?"

Liam cracked up laughing as he stroked his cock, awaiting Dana's response. She now was leaning forward on the couch, staring at Liam's cock. She debated in her head if she was willing to do this in front of everyone.

"You guys. I haven't given a blowjob in years. Years! And the last time was... well, it was not like this here," she said pointing to Liam's big cock. He throbbed at the compliment.

"Look at this thing," she reached out and took hold of Liam's penis. He placed his hands by his side to allow her complete access. Dana smiled as she felt the warm flesh in her hand. She poked and prodded all over his shaft. She then grabbed the tip with her thumb and forefinger and pulled it down in front of him.

Liam winced in fake pain. Dana let his cock fling back as she giggled. It slapped against his stomach with a loud thwack. "Oh my God, Liam!" Dana laughed with Marin as she catapulted his cock a second time. "This is fun!"

"Have you ever launched objects off your diving board, Mr. Liam?" Marin asked as she watched Dana have fun with the massive cock in her hand.

"Guys, I've done just about every trick there is in the book."

"Is that right?" Dana asked, looking up at Liam. "Maybe we'll have to see some of these tricks soon."

Dana went along playing with Liam's cock while he gladly watched. She was delaying the inevitable, trying to buy time before getting down to business. "Who's thicker, you or Robbie?"

"I didn't wanna say anything to him. But I'm pretty sure I've got him in girth." Liam placed his hand around the thickest part of his cock at the middle and gave it a tug. Dana held on to the top part simultaneously. "Yeah. I agree with you," she nodded.

"Gosh, this thing is so huge. You must destroy women."

"I don't know. Marin, what do you think?" Liam asked as he cracked a guilty smile.

Dana looked up, shocked. "No... No! Really, Marin?"

"It was a long time ago, right Liam? Maybe four years or so? You may have still been in College even," she admitted.

"We met at a shoot. Just the one time. Since then, it's been more of a playful relationship, wouldn't you agree?"

"Indeed." Marin sipped from her wine glass.

"The more you know," said Dana as she continued stroking Liam. She wondered if her developing crush on Liam was not such a good idea anymore. She pushed his cock down again and let it fling up. This time a drop of precum flew off his dick and landed on his face.

"Oooo!" she shouted as she cracked up laughing. "I'm sorry!" she said as she wiped it off his nose with her thumb. "I got you in the face!"

"All good, all good," Liam said as he also wiped his nose. "Comes with the territory, right?"

Just then the other boys would be heard laughing boisterously as they exited the bathroom, heading for the others.

"Dude that was gross. You're a fuckin dick man," Dave said as he approached the living room. "Robbie just pissed in your shower, Marin. And on me."

"Who doesn't piss in the shower?" asked Robbie, defending himself. "Dave just got in the way."

Dana continued stroking Liam while she checked out the others. They were fresh and clean and still very naked. Dave's cock hung down lazily past his balls. In its soft state he still maintained some good size, she thought. But Robbie's dick had contracted so small that it was barely more than a stub. "Was the water that cold, Robbie?" Dana asked. She couldn't help herself.

Everyone laughed, even Robbie. "Alright, alright, alright guys. I get it. Tiny dick guy here. I came twice already, I think he may be telling me he's done." Robbie pulled at his dick desperately, trying to reveal some length for everyone.

"Dude, c'mon. You got hard in the shower!" Dave claimed.

"That was a half chub and it's cause I literally just came like two seconds before!"

"Whatever dude. I think you were sportin wood." Dave shook his head as he turned to Liam and Dana. "Holy shit. Speaking of wood!"

Dana smiled proudly as she too turned her gaze towards Liam's towering dick in her hand. She stroked it a couple times to show it off. "Liam's back, boys."

"Fuckin right he is. Dude's got a canon." Robbie said as he openly stared at Liam.

"Boys, boys, boys. Please be a doll and fix some snacks for everyone. And we need refills. The show's about to begin!" Marin said as she clapped her hands in excitement.

Dave and Robbie trotted off to the kitchen to make some snacks, playfully shoving each other the whole way. Marin rolled her eyes as she watched their cute butts wiggle. She affixed her attention back on Dana who was growing hornier by the minute. She reached up and tied her hair in a bun, preparing for her turn to please Liam. "You realize you're going to be my first blowjob in years," she said as she fixed her hair. "And I'm not even sure I'll be able to do this."

12