Dana-girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Male men-o-pause.
8.1k words
4.59
10.3k
7
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Male men-o-pause

Collecting ourselves with Mom and Veronica both dressed and seated as they were on the couch, and with me back on my feet, tidying up the tea tray as I had been instructed... I swear, if you were to walk in just then, you'd never have known that the three of us had been involved in some rather 'heavy-petting' not five minutes prior... I mean, if you could call it that, without saying we'd just had full-on sex.

Yes, it was all very surreal, as I gathered the tea tray and carried it back out into the kitchen from our living room. I could hardly believe what had happened here today, but also at the same time, and judging from the way they had me dressed and acting as their female-maid-servant, I was more inclined to believe what just happened...had actually happened...

Added in with how I could taste and smell my Mother's earthy, womanly scent all over my lips and face, I also couldn't help feeling super aroused, what with the two of them getting off, after I'd been taken care of earlier... But still, after witnessing Veronica cumming while quietly masturbating along side my Mom, who was reaching her own tremendous orgasm at roughly the same time, while trying out my 'talented' mouth... I felt like I wanted to cum again, but alas, as for the time being, such was not my luck.

No... I was denied this time, which I didn't mention or complain about it for fear of appearing too needy or even greedy, having cum once already that day, and doing so at the hands of my very own Mother no less...

So instead, I went about with my chores, taking up the mantle of being their 'good-little-girly-maid' for however long Mom stayed with us. Which as I re-entered the room I was soon to discover her visit, it wasn't going to last all that much longer...

"Come say good bye to your Mom" Veronica said to me as I came in to find the two of them both standing with my Mom looking like she was ready to leave, fully dressed again with her purse on her arm and looking rather radiant I might add, smiling and with the glow of what I can only describe as the look of a 'satisfied woman' smiling with her eyes looking so bright and happy...

"Oh you're leaving? I was going to invite you to stay for dinner... Are you sure Mom? It's really no bother and we'd love for you to stay?" I asked but Mom it seems, she had had her fill for one day, saying that she was grateful for the offer but instead, she'd rather head home and rest.

As she was leaving she turned to us both after we'd shared hugs and kisses all around, even with Veronica, kissing her square on the lips as Mom looked to her saying thank you again while giving her a mischievous, knowing smile as she turned down my dinner offer but instead she went on then, informing us of something else she wanted...

"No, no dear, I'm fine... I'm quite tired, but what you can do for me Veronica is to send my cute little girly-son over to see me next week, I'm gong to make an appointment with a Doctor woman that I know, she's the one who will decide just which hormones will be best for you and of course, she'll need to do a psychical so stay by the phone Dana-girl" Mom said, or warned me really as she turned to leave, but with one final instruction...

"I'll call you in a day or two and let you know when the appointment is set... You can come and spend the night with me before the three of you jet away leaving me behind...all by myself"

Hearing my Mom say this adding that bit at the end, I felt bad but also I was scared and quite leery, almost forgetting that I had agreed to start taking female hormones like estrogen and whatever cocktails of femininity this doctor was going to put me on, and of course naturally 'she' has to be a woman doctor...

"Aww! Don't say that... Now I want you to come and stay with us the whole time!" Veronica piped up feeling bad as well, not wanting to leave Mom behind while we jet off to paradise all winter, and to be honest, I had no real concerns thinking of Mom coming and staying with us in the Bahama's during our entire vacation, and once more, I was all for it...

However, Mom she couldn't see that happening, stating that she had too many things on the go and couldn't spend that much time away... But she was however still quite adamant on coming down for the holidays and maybe even staying a little longer into the new year...

"No, no, I have far too busy a life to be spending it on a beach, but I will be coming for Christmas and maybe a little longer, God knows I could get away for at least one Canadian winter in my life time" Mom commented as she walked out reaching her car...

"Which reminds me... Just how on Earth have the two of you, in your 30's... How have you managed to take such a long sabbatical? Going on what sounds like the dream vacation of a life time?" Mom asked after telling us why she would only be coming down for a short stay, and also wanting to know how we can afford to do such a thing, as she said, jetting away without a care, spending months on end living it up in the Bahamas...

"I still work, I just do it from my computer is all, and as for Veronica, Reg said there are hundreds of waitress and hotel jobs available, so she can work part time if she needs to, plus we'll be renting out our houses as Airbnb's" I said to her explaining how were able to do this and not end up living as unemployed beach bums or homeless by the time we came back...

"Well I have to say, I'm hugely envious, but good for you... Doing something 'cool' like this at your age... It's seems that it's only now that I'm starting to live, but I think I'm doing pretty good, making up for the lost time I spent married to your idiot father, but as I guess you can see, that's all changed with me hasn't it?" Mom added as she waved to us one last time smiling and closing her car door.

Watching and waving her off, I for one was certainly seeing her differently... For the first time I was seeing this sexual, living being that lived within her, paying close attention to the way she waked, how her thin, lean body moved with her hips undulating, rising and falling with her each step down our driveway and getting into her car.

***

Veronica and I found ourselves alone then where simultaneously, we both let out a big collective sigh, either from relief or exhaustion, I wasn't sure which... But what I did know is that once I was over myself and the humiliation I felt with my Mom seeing this other side of me, seeing and meeting 'Dana-girl'... I was able to relax and I knew we were both quite happy with the out-come of this very special tea party.

I had overcome quite a lot in these past few hours but still, as I was adjusting and getting myself over that wall, letting my Mom see me dressed up and then with everything else we did, all of these new, scary but still exciting lines we had crossed...Yet in the end though... I did sort of find myself coming out of this day with more question than I had going in...

Beginning the day getting dressed and ready with a head full of worry, not knowing how my Mom was going to react, seeing me dressed up in this other persona, dressed up as 'Dana-girl' which was one worry that was soon to pass, shown in her glowing approval, fawning over me from the moment she set eyes on me... But then, with everything else?

From the teasing and even her touching me and making me cum while telling me how much I need to experience gay sex with a man, and although I felt I had passed most of these test, being willing enough to accept more of this side of me... I was now face with a different challenge.

A challenge that was about to see me heading off to some doctors office. where after being given a physical exam, I was going to be put on female hormones, and if the thought of having my Mom see me dressed up as a girl was once a frightening prospect?... Well... You can only imagine how I was feeling this time around, knowing what was coming next...

***

"Gosh Vee, I'm a little scared now... Are, are you sure we're doing the right thing? I mean putting me on these pills? These hormones my Mom wants me to take?" I asked as Veronica and I were heading into bed later that evening. I was worried all day but knowing I had agreed, I was afraid to bring it up for fear of looking like I was having second thoughts and might be trying to back out...

"Oh you'll be fine"... She began, sounding casual, if not rather dismissive at first... "Trust me, you're only feeling this way because the day is over... The hormones won't change you all that much... I trust your Mother and besides, she's taking you to see a doctor, so at least she's doing it right and looking after your health first"

Listening to her, I still wasn't convinced but in wanting to change the subject, get away from this worry and move on to the next, I carried on, mentioning this other scary, or worrisome idea Mom had brought to mind that once again she was all for letting it happen...

"Yeah well, what about Reg and how Mom said we'd be better off having him father a child with you?, because like you guys said, after I go on the hormones I won't be able to get you pregnant... I'm worried about these pills making me completely impotent Vee" I countered, not wanting to let her just gloss over how I was feeling, because I was scared, and I was indeed having second thoughts...

Seeing the concern in my eyes as we made our way in, Veronica gave me a pouty face looking like she felt sorry for me with her bottom lip hanging out, I thought she was going to tease me some more about being a girl, but much to my delight... She had something else in mind...

"Awww baby, I know what your Mom said... I do kind of like the idea, or I'll think about it with Reg, having him get me pregnant and give us a baby... But if you're worried that much and you think you're going to lose me in some way, here, lets do this, it's been a while and I think I owe it to you... Especially after today...and well, yeah after your Mom puts you on the hormones"

Replying, Veronica surprising me then as she flicked the bed sheets off of us and went for the long hem of the nightgown I'd slipped into, not telling me what she was doing, other than to peel it back, exposing me while smiling and telling me what we were going to do...

"Here baby, lift your bum, I think you deserves a treat, I'm going to let you fuck me because who knows? You could be right, this might be one of the last times" She added as she had me raising my ass cheeks up off the bed, wanting me naked saying we were going fuck like we used to as my small, hairless little dick was exposed, breathing new life in the cool night air...

"R-Really? We're gonna fuck?" I asked surprised as Veronica pushed my nightgown up, bunching it under my arms as I laid flat out on my back with her then taking my rapidly growing little member into her fingers, touching and stroking me as she moved, sending my heart rate skyward as she climbed up on top of me, straddling me naked like we used to do in the good old days...

"Yes baby, sure why not? I mean, I know Reg has kinda stepped in and taken over in that department, and I love you for accepting that, letting me have his big cock, stretching and fucking me so good" She went on then, turning up her tease as she sat across my upper thighs with her legs spread wide, holding and pressing my now rock-hard little dick against her.

Not putting me in right away, but just holding me there as she spoke, rocking some, grinding and rubbing me into her wetness as she continued...

"Mmm... Oh I do love his cock, but right now I want to make you feel good, because like I said, this could be one the last times we'll be able to to do this, I mean with Reg away, and you about to start your therapy" She added groaning and no doubt picturing herself fucking Reg's big hard cock while absentmindedly using my little boner like her mini-vibe, rubbing me through her pink wet lips, pressing me up against her hard, excited little clitty...

"Put me in baby, I want to feel myself in you, I'll cum if you keep going like this" I asked warning Veronica as she sat atop me, envisioning herself impaled on Reg's hard, thick 8-inches of real cock...

"Ohh yes... There you go, does that feel good? Do you miss my pussy Dana-girl?" She teased as she rose up holding my meagre little boner before sinking down and slipping me in, her wet folds parting and taking me with ease, sliding into her with no more effort than a wet finger, she was down on me in what felt like and instant, but oh God was she ever right...

She did feel good, she felt incredible and yes... Oh fuck yes, I did miss this, and in fact I'd almost forgotten what it was like, being inside my own wife's wet and wonderful pussy...

"Oh God Vee, you have no idea how much I've wanted to feel you like this again, but that's what... Uhhh...that's what scares me" I said back to her grunting and repeating myself, clenching all of my muscles, doing all I could to hang on, it had been so long and she felt so amazing.

Resting her full weight down on me, taking all of me, mating the two of us together as she stayed sat up, her big tits hovering and jiggling above me as she asked...

"What scares you baby? Are you going to cum? Don't be afraid... Do it... I can feel you, you're so hard, I'm gonna close my eyes and we'll pretend okay? I'll help you" She replied, thinking something different, thinking I was worried about cumming too soon...

But really, as long as I did want this to last? Having my hot-hot-blond wife riding and fucking my meagre little dick, getting me off in the velvety confines of her exquisite pussy before spewing my cloudy white load deep within her sugar walls?...this -- this wasn't my actual concern...

"Mmm... Oh Reg you feel sooo, so big... Uh, oh yes cum, cum in my married pussy" She moaned, pouring it on for what she thought was my sake, feeling her grinding down while calling out Reg's name. It did feel incredible and yes, hearing her letting go like that was always a turn on for me.

So I went along with her, letting her ride me, fucking me from on top as we played out this fantasy in what felt like a life time of us actually having sex like this... Fucking....

Honestly, It felt like forever, but also not knowing when, or even 'if' I'll ever have this privilege again, I wasn't about to start complaining just because of any insecurities I may have been dealing with, and in the want of enjoying this for as long as it may last... I jumped right in, playing along with the fantasy...

"Uh yeah, t-take that big cock baby, feel him... Feel how much bigger he is... Uhhh... Oh yeah fuck, your pussy... It feel so...so amazing I miss fucking you, I miss fucking Reg's p-pussy" I stuttered back in laboured breathes as Veronica bounced and ground herself down, taking all of my 5-inch little dick, her pubic bone hitting mine...

"Ohhh fuck that's hot... Ooooh I love it when you say things like that... Say it again Dana, tell me who's pussy is this?... Who's pussy are you being allowed to fuck?" She moaned back obviously loving the thought of Reg 'owning' this part if her, and with me admitting such, accepting who her pussy and her body belonged to...

Hearing me and wanting me to repeat it, say it again, she was getting off on the idea, riding me -or 'letting me' fuck what's now his... Fuck the pussy that used to be mine...

"It's his pussy... R-Reg owns your p-pussy now... Uhhh God... I'm gonna cum, I can't... I can't hang on... Ohh can I cum baby? Can I c-cum in R-Reg's pussy?" I grunted pleading with my voice growing louder as I reached my end, my body clenched, calling out Reg's name, not only accepting and agreeing, but asking if it was okay, asking my own wife if I had permission to cum inside of her, to cum in the pussy that I was married to but had willingly given away.

No longer able to hang on my meagre little balls contracted in spasm, pulsing and pumping out my load, dumping my watery-wet cum into her, erupting inside her pussy -or as we had just established, I was cumming in Reg's pussy, as Veronica, loving every word, she growled along with me, telling me yes, telling me I had her permission...

"Uh-Uh... Oh yes, cum, cum good baby... Yes, you can cum in Reg's pussy... Uhhhh... Oh fuuu-uck Dana I looove it!" She hollered out one last time cumming right after me, our orgasms matched but not perfectly timed, coming to us almost simultaneously with me getting there just seconds ahead, spewing my cloudy, thin amount of my sissy-goo into her depths as she came after me...

Moaning with her head going back Veronica forced herself down on me as hard as she came, but not so much on my stiff little dick, but I think instead her mind was full of this thought, the idea of Reg owning her pussy... The idea I had put there...

The idea and images giving her all the fuel she needed to get her off, make her cum hard as she sat atop me locked in contractions, her nails raking down my smooth-skinned chest...

"Uhhh God! What this does to me!" She cried out throwing herself down onto me, her arms coming around my neck as she laid herself out flat, her big naked tits crushing into me, pressing me hard into the bed with my arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer as we rode out our individual orgasms, left heaving and gasping, cumming and blowing off all of the enormous sexual-tension we'd built up throughout the day...

The incredible tension brought about during our not so 'normal' and rather deviant little tea party with my Mom as our very special guest... Her seeing me dressed up for the first time, even playing their maid, serving tea while also being served up, teased, humiliated to the brink of tears, stripped on my dignity along with my black lace panties.

Exhausted and left huffing, I let Veronica lay on top of me for as long as she wanted, even if I was having trouble breathing, I didn't care.

I loved having her this close to me as she rode out the dying, waning waves of her orgasm, feeling her chest and body heave against mine.

It was still a wonderful feeling, even if it was somewhat uncomfortable, there was an intimacy between us as we lay like this... It told me that the larger part of her, her heart and her being, they were still mine...

***

A few days later and with Reg back from his trip, Veronica was telling him about my Mom and the new 'plan' as it were, and of course he was all for me taking the 'femmy-pills' as he came to call them... Adding yet another attachment where it seemed everything had some form of female derivative tacked on to go along with calling me 'Dana-girl' whenever he said my name...

"So what's going to happen after that? Do you think you'll go in for the big snip and tuck there Dana-girl?" He asked me directly as the three of us sat relaxed in the living room after dinner with Veronica curled up at his side on the couch, sitting with her feet tucked under her, leaning on him, crushing her big tits into his arm and all but draping herself over him...

"What? No! I don't want to get a sex change!" I answered sounding shocked with his suggestion because God No! I didn't want to go THAT far!

"The... The hormones are my Mom's idea...and well... I'd rather not go there right now" I finished saying trying to dismiss the idea as I sat near the two of them in our single seat recliner, dressed casual in a my favourite sweat shirt but my flannel bottoms were pink tartan with black to go along with my newly painted candy-pink toenails.

I was reluctant to mention anymore about Mom, I was embarrassed now thinking of her stroking me while holding little-Reg under me, comparing how small I am to the big dildo and with Reg for that matter.

I was leery of how he was going to react hearing all of this, knowing I'd also crossed a much bigger line with my Mom, going down on her and licking her trimmed but still quite hairy, sandy-blond pussy...