Dana's Side Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was nice. I flashed him a very pleased smile and said, "But? There must be a but?

"Sort of," he said. "But why? I know I helped you pass the test, but trust me, the post tutoring sessions were more than enough 'compensation'. Why go to all of this trouble, when you know I would have been more than happy with even one more time with you?"

I smiled again and took a drink from my beer before responding. "I did it because I wanted to and because I could. You have been a great tutor and a good friend over the past couple of weeks. You never made me feel dumb about not knowing physics and were only positive. You have been a wonderful, tender and caring lover. Jack, I know how I look and because of that, guys tend to treat me well, up to a point, because they want to get into my pants. You never did anything but treat me well. You always wanted to make sure that I was happy and felt good, and that I was satisfied. You held me when I wanted to be held. And you never boasted about any of this. It would have been easy for you to have simply accepted my offer, fucked me and worried about yourself, and then brag about it at school. You never did that, and considering how I basically ignored you for all of high school, that showed class. I thought you deserved some special treatment, and it made me very happy to be able to make you happy. And, to be sure, I got other pleasures from it, too."

That was as close to telling him exactly how I felt about him, and my heart was pounding. Instead of saying anything, he kissed me and pulled me close to him.

All good things had to come to an end, though, and at about 9, I had to send him home because I had a late shift at Orlando's. After he got dressed, we kissed again, and as he was leaving, I said, "Let's not talk tomorrow; I think it would be a good idea to just let today sink into our memories."

Jack looked skeptical, but he agreed.

Then, I grinned and said, "Good luck with your finals on Friday, and on your date with Natalie."

"How did you know about that?" he said, clearly flustered.

"You forget that I have my spies everywhere. You don't get to be the queen bitch of high school without knowing everything."

"Emily," he said, realizing my source, "and you aren't a bitch."

"Yeah, Emily," I responded. "And you thought I was a bitch until pretty recently."

He looked tenderly into my eyes and said, "I was wrong."

"And I was wrong about you. I thought you were nothing but a shy nerd who didn't know how to have fun," I responded.

We kissed again, and I started shooing him out. But I had one more thing to say. "Oh yeah," I said, "those pictures that I sent you? Feel free to keep them, but they are between us. If I ever find them on line, or if anyone other than you ever mentions them to me, you will wish you never met me." I was serious. I wanted him to have them, but I never wanted to see them anywhere. But I trusted Jack.

He responded, sincerely, "I think I've proven that you can trust me." He turned and headed for the car.

I quickly cleaned up, brushed my teeth, changed and drove to the restaurant. When I got there, Tanya, one of the owners, looked at me and said, "you look way too happy for someone coming to do a late shift. New boyfriend?" she asked, suggestively.

"Something like that, I guess," I replied.

"Well, for your sake, I hope he keeps doing whatever he did to make you have that look on your face."

I laughed and went to get my order pad. Once again, my tips were better than usual, probably because I was so friendly and upbeat with the customers.

Thursday

I woke up at about 11 on Thursday. No more worries about physics, vigorous sex and a late shift let me sleep soundly. I got out of bed and saw Ariel getting ready to go to the gym. She agreed to wait long enough for me to get dressed, and we went together.

"What did you do yesterday?" she asked.

"I was with Jack," I responded, "showing him my appreciation for helping me pass physics."

She smiled at me. "And did he appreciate your appreciation?"

"I think so," I responded, grinning, "I think I showed him a pretty good time. But then, I had the late shift."

"Yeah," she said, I left before you showed up, then went out with some of the girls."

"Did you have fun?" I asked, knowing that she hadn't been lucky finding guys lately.

"I decided that I wasn't going to be looking for a guy, that I would go out, have a couple of drinks, and talk with my friends. We went to a couple of places, and the girls were getting antsy, because the pickings were really slim. Lots of douchey looking guys, a bunch of drunks and creepy older guys. We ended up going to O'Malley's."

"That place?" I asked. "Why?"

"We figured it would be quiet, we could get a big table and a few pitchers and wings, and just talk. Turned out, there was a table of really cute English soccer coaches there, and by the end of the night, we were all getting friendly."

"That sounds better," I said.

"Yeah. I started talking to this guy named Nigel. Really cute, great body—plays soccer in England and is 'at university' studying sports science."

"Aaaand?" I asked. "I made it pretty clear to him that I'd leave with him, but he said he wanted to take me out for dinner first, so we are going tonight."

"That sounds promising," I ventured.

"It does," she said, "and his accent was so cute."

We got to the gym, and I did my cardio, and some strength and flexibility work that I knew I would need, now that my scholarship was back on. Ariel did almost twice as much cardio, and lifted more than most of the guys who were working out. I showered in the locker room, and waited for her in the lobby, wasting time reading powerlifting magazines until she was done, and we drove home.

I spent the rest of the day trying not to break my agreement and call Jack, while studying for my last two finals. I guess that if I totally tanked them, I could still fail and blow the scholarship, but I was confident that it wouldn't happen. But I didn't want to get overconfident. I did check out Jack's Facebook page, and was glad to see that he had posted exactly nothing about us. Not that I wanted to keep it a secret, but there was really nothing useful that could be on Facebook that would be useful. On the other hand, Emily and Fred were "in a relationship" and there were a bunch of pictures of the two of them hanging out together.

At about 7, the doorbell rang, and I went down to check out Nigel. Ariel was right. He was cute, he did have a great body, and his accent was charming, although he was about 4 inches shorter than Ariel. Ariel looked hot, and I hoped that Nigel was ready for what Ariel would do to him, if she decided to screw him.

I had a little dinner, studied a while longer and watched TV and was on my laptop until Mom came home, and then I went to bed.

Friday

The next morning, my last real day of high school, I had two tests, so I got up early, decided to dress a little more comfortably, and put on my State Cheerleading t-shirt, put myself together and went to school. As I hoped, I ran into Jack in the hallway as he was heading to his first test. We hadn't started kissing at school, so I just touched his arm and wished him luck, and he did the same. However, he did give me a huge smile, and I was pretty sure I knew what he was thinking about. We went our separate ways, and I saw Natalie getting ready to go into a test.

"Hey, Nat," I said breezily, "have fun with Jack tonight," as I walked by, without waiting to see her reaction. She needed to know that I knew what was going on.

Luckily, the test was not hard at all, and I was pretty sure that I had done well. After the test, Emily, who was in the class, and I discussed it, and then she ran off to find Fred. I knew he would be with Jack, but I didn't go to find him. If he hit it off with Natalie tonight, I wanted to give him the space to see where that went. It was a beautiful day, so I went to get a yogurt and sat outside, chatting with a few of my classmates, discussing graduation and the usual stuff.

My second test was a little harder, there were a few questions that I hadn't studied for, but overall, I expected to pass, and my average in that class was actually pretty good, so I had a good margin for error. And that was it. High school was essentially over. I got home and went online. I confirmed with my friends that we would go out to celebrate that night and then went out for a short run.

When I got back, Mom and Ariel were packing for Mom's weekend with Jack's father. I saw that she had bought some new clothing and lingerie, and was nervous. Ariel and I tried to encourage her, and we reminded her that both Sarah and Jack were nice, and there was no reason to think that Mr. Davis would be anything different. They also congratulated me on finishing high school. A little while later, Mr. Davis came to the door, looking very cute and nervous in what was obviously a new polo shirt and shorts, and he and Mom left.

Ariel and I celebrated the end of my high school career with a beer. I asked her how the date with Nigel went, and she said that he was a really nice guy. They went out for dinner, then spent the rest of the evening walking in the park and talking. She told me that he was living in a dorm for the summer, so they came back to the house--I was already asleep, I guess—and made out a little on the couch, but he didn't push her for sex, and he left.

"I was kind of disappointed," she said, "but I appreciated that he wasn't interested in rushing. We are going to go to Dana's party together on Saturday."

"That's great," I said.

"What are you doing tonight?" she asked.

"Going out with the girls to celebrate the end of high school," I said.

"What's Jack doing?" she asked.

"He's got a date with Natalie, a junior," I said.

"You're O.K. with that?" she asked.

"I guess," I said. "She is really smart, and pretty, and may be a better match for him than me."

"You don't mean that," Ariel replied.

She was right, but it didn't matter. "Maybe," I said, "but that is our deal right now. Look, if I am right about Natalie, then I was right that he wasn't really the guy for me. I know that I could keep him around for the sex, but that isn't fair to either of us."

Ariel looked at me skeptically, and said, "I think you are making a mistake, but that is your problem, I guess."

Maybe I was being silly, but what was done was done, and he would go out with Natalie. "Maybe," I responded.

We watched TV together until Maria, the designated driver, texted me and I went out to her car. I squeezed in the back seat with Jessica and Chloe, behind Lisa in the passenger seat, and we drove into town. We started at The Blue Rail, which we knew would let us in, even though we were all underage. It was not that crowded, yet, and we ordered drinks and got a table.

As could be expected, we talked about the end of school, and guys. None of us were actually with anyone at that moment, and we discussed the idea of pre-college summer flings. Jessica's parents were sending her to Europe for a tour, and we discussed the merits of doing it with guys on the tour, or trying to pick up local guys. Lisa asked me about Jack, and I told her that he was going out with Natalie, and that I was fine with it, the same way that he wouldn't stop me from meeting someone that night.

There was a table of guys who tried to get our attention, and one came over and introduced himself as Matt. He was in college, and was a friend of Tony, who graduated with Ariel. They invited us to join them, and they looked cute, so we did. They bought us drinks, and we were chatting and flirting away when I got a text from Emily, who was with Fred.

"FYI, Jack's date with Natalie ended really early. Didn't go well."

"Thanks," I replied. I realized that as much fun as I was having, I really would rather be with Jack.

I decided to text him. "I hear you were left high and dry by Natalie."

He responded, "Does Emily call you every five minutes with information?"

"No, only when she has something she thinks I should to know."

"You are scary," he texted.

"You must be frustrated," I wrote, "want some company? Unless I'm too scary."

"Why not?" he responded, "Why don't you come over here."

"On my way," I wrote back.

I pulled Maria aside and said, "I need a favor."

"What?" she asked.

"I need you to drive me home now."

"Are you feeling O.K.?" she asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm going to go hang with Jack."

"Seriously?" she asked, "these guys are in college, and are cute and buying drinks, and you are running home to him?"

"Yeah," I said, "I'm having fun, but I think I'd rather be with him. And if I go, there are more guys here to go around."

"Funny," she said, continuing, "O.K., I guess, let's go." She grabbed her purse and told everyone that she was taking me home and would be back soon.

In the car, we listened to the radio. I appreciated that Maria didn't give me any more crap about leaving the bar. When I got home, the house was empty. I changed into more casual clothing, then realized that both Mom and Jack's dad were away, so I packed an overnight bag, got in the car and drove to Jack's. When I got there, after giving me a kiss and an appreciative once over, he looked at the overnight bag.

"If you don't mind, I figured I'd stay over, since our parents aren't home anyway," I said.

"I guess I don't mind," he said, with a twinkle in his eye. "By the way, I wonder what they are doing now."

I responded, smiling, "Well, I told my mother a few things that you like, so that she could try them on your dad."

He looked at me, surprised and I started laughing, saying, "Just kidding. That would be gross."

We laughed together, and he gently rested his hand on my lower back, above my butt.

"Can I get a beer?" I asked, and he got one for each of us from the refrigerator. We sat on the couch and snuggled. I needed to know what happened with Natalie.

"So," I asked, "what's the deal with Natalie? Reluctant virgin?" He seemed surprised by my question and responded, a little sharply, "No, but I'd rather not say, it's private."

I guessed that I needed to respect that, but wanted to remind Jack of what I had to offer him, so I gently placed my hand on the fly of his shorts and gave him my sexiest look before smiling and saying, "You know that I could probably get you to tell me everything."

"Yeah, I guess you are right," he responded, but please don't."

"I was just kidding," I said, and drank some of my beer.

"You are hysterical tonight," he responded, with a little edge to his voice.

So, something happened, and he didn't want to talk about it. I guess I could try to find out, or just see if they went out again. But things were a little more tense than I wanted, so I sat, quietly while Jack flipped through the channels until he found something for us to watch.

I turned to him and said, "My feet are killing me. You guys are lucky that you don't have to wear heels. Would you rub them for me?"

"Of course," he said, and I moved out of Jack's arm to the end of the couch and put my feet in his lap. He studied them briefly, then began massaging them. His hands were strong, and it felt great. I found myself sighing when he hit certain spots, and he focused his attentions there. I took my feet off of his lap, and offered to reciprocate. Jack swung his legs up and dropped his big feet on to my lap, and I started kneading them and stroking them. I heard him making happy noises and could see that he was leaning his head back with his eyes closed. I thought to myself that I really ought to just go for it, and go for an exclusive relationship with him. But I didn't think that tonight was the right time. I needed him to realize that was what he wanted, and staying over would certainly help make that happen.

I realized from Jack's breathing that he had fallen asleep as I was massaging his feet. He was a typical man, able to fall asleep anywhere. I woke him up and suggested that we go upstairs, which was not a difficult sell. I grabbed my purse and overnight bag, and we went to Jack's room and closed the door.

Jack wasted no time in pulling off my shirt, and he looked, happily, at my white, lacy bra—although I had changed my clothing, I left on my "going out" underwear. He removed the bra, bent over and buried his face in my breasts, and started to kiss them. I could hear him breathing my scent in deeply as he worked his way from breast to breast, kissing and nibbling and sucking my nipples, sending chills down my spine. As he did this, I undid my jeans and let them fall to the floor so that I could step out of them. Jack stood up and removed his own shirt as I undid his belt and undid his shorts, which he stepped out of. I could see from the bulge in his boxers that he was aroused, and I pulled down the boxers, freeing his big, beautiful cock. Jack reached over and pulled down my panties, and we stood there, naked, for a couple of seconds before Jack picked me up, threw me over his shoulder and gently dropped me on the bed.

He turned off the light, so that we were in total darkness, which was unusual for us, but was thrilling. I could hear him approach the bed and felt his hand reach out and touch my right breast, which he stroked, increasingly vigorously, before running both of his hands over my entire body. I never knew where his hands would land, and I writhed on the bed when he massaged my tits and stimulated my clit. I tasted myself on his fingers when he traced my lips and I sucked on his fingers.

I wanted to feel his cock, and I reached out and found it and began to gently stroke its length. Meanwhile, Jack pressed his face against my stomach, and again breathed in deeply before kissing me, moving up toward my breasts, which he tenderly kissed before teasing my nipples with his mouth. It felt wonderful and I pressed his head into me as he continued to kiss and suck on my tits. He then slowly moved down my body, kissing, until he reached my hip, then turned inward before sticking his tongue into my belly button. He started to kiss my belly, heading toward my pussy, and I felt myself getting very wet with excitement. He kissed the soft, bare skin above my lips before moving so that he was lying between my legs. I made it easy for him by bending my knees and spreading my legs wide. I really wanted his tongue to do its best work and Jack didn't disappoint. He began to lick my dripping pussy, and nibble on my inner labia, which sent shots of pleasure through my body. Then, he licked my clit, faster and faster, and I closed my knees around his head and my hips were bucking wildly. I was about to come when Jack slowed down and brought me back from the brink. I opened my knees again and he stuck what felt like 3 fingers into me, and was wiggling them around while continuing to stimulate my clit with his tongue.

My body was vibrating with delight, and my hips were thrusting upward, when he removed his hand and stuck a finger into my asshole while continuing to lick my clit and pussy. I was writhing and moaning, and arching my back when Jack quickly moved to his knees and thrust his hard cock into me. I was in an awkward position—my head and shoulders were against the bed, my feet were on the bed and my back was arched, but it let his cock penetrate me deeply, and it felt incredible. He was thrusting hard, nearly out of control, and was rubbing my clit with his hand and I was bucking my hips against him until I felt myself shaking and tingling with incredible pleasure.

I yelled out, "Oh my god," as the orgasm rolled over me in waves and I felt Jack blast his cum in me. I fell flat on the bed, laughing, as Jack started sucking on my hard nipples until I came again. He rolled off of me and put his arm around me, pulling me close. I wanted more, but I felt paralyzed by bliss and drifted off to sleep.

12