Dana's Story Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zoe!" Despite her protest, Dana felt a thrill sweep through her at the thought. Watching Zoe and Bobby fuck, fingering herself while she did, was the most exciting sexual experience she'd ever had. For all the embarrassment she'd experienced since, all the effort spent to avoid this conversation, she'd recalled it often. And with great pleasure.

"That's not a no."

"No, it isn't."

The words came unbidden. Dana couldn't believe she'd said them. Judging by Zoe's expression, she couldn't either. "I see. Did you like it too?"

The heat rushed into her face again. It was getting to be a too-familiar sensation around Zoe. Nonetheless, Dana held Zoe's gaze as long as it took her to muster the courage to nod. The moment she did her courage deserted her. She dropped her eyes.

"Wow," Zoe said. "We're quite a pair."

She said nothing more, content to eat her breakfast in silence. Dana went back to her book. When she looked up again some time later, Zoe was gazing into the distance, lost in her thoughts. Then she blinked and focused on Dana. "I've got some studying to do," she said. She stood and picked up her tray. "Catch you later, roomie."

CHAPTER FIVE

Dana woke to the sound of keys in the door. The time glowed from her alarm clock: 2:14 a.m. Light from the hallway spilled into the room when the door swung open. "Come on in," she heard Zoe say.

Dana's heart thudded heavily as she realized what Zoe was doing. It had been a week since their conversation in the cafeteria. If Zoe had had any assignations—and Dana had no doubt about that—she'd had them elsewhere. But she'd given Dana fair warning, standing by the door in a pair of painted-on jeans and a low-cut red top, "I'm planning to bring someone back to the room tonight. You know. Just FYI."

And then she was out the door.

Dana had studied for a while, then attended a basketball game in the arena. When she'd returned, the room was dark—and empty. She'd considered going out again. But she was tired and Zoe might not be back for hours yet. Besides, it was her room too—and if she were honest with herself, the thought of spying on Zoe and a lover was intensely exciting. So much so that she'd lain awake for what seemed hours, replaying the memory of Zoe and Bobby fucking just a few feet away. But eventually she'd slept.

Now she was awake again. She lowered her head, shifting to lie on her side facing Zoe's side of the room. The room darkened. Dana heard Zoe lock the door. The faint smack of kisses filled the silence. Dana swallowed heavily, aroused and alarmed by what Zoe was doing.

By what they were both doing.

Last time it had been an accident. Tonight Dana was complicit. She knew why Zoe had brought a boy to the room. She wanted to be seen having sex. And Dana, god forgive her, wanted to watch. Just the thought of what she was about to witness excited her. She forced herself to breath slowly and quietly, to keep her eyes closed.

She tracked Dana's progress with her ears. She heard Dana and her lover kiss again. Heard a male voice ask, "How about some light? I like to see who I'm doing." He spoke in a normal tone of voice.

"Sorry," Zoe said. She spoke quietly. "My roommate's asleep."

"What?"

"Don't worry. She's practically deaf, but if we turn on a light she'll wake up."

"I don't know about this." He sounded uncertain but Dana had no doubt Zoe could convince him.

They were silent. Dana risked a peek at them. Zoe was on her toes, arms around him as she kissed him again, very thoroughly. "Where else are we gonna go?" she asked when they came up for air. "We can't use your room—and she'll sleep through it."

"You're sure about this?"

"Yes. I'm sure I want you." Her lover gasped in surprise, then made a faint sound of pleasure. Dana was pretty sure Zoe was stroking the front of his jean. "And I'm pretty sure you want me too."

The two of them crept toward Zoe's bed. Dana closed her eyes again, feigning sleep. She kept her eyes closed through the sound of zippers, of fabric sliding against skin, and the clink of a belt buckle hitting the floor. Zoe's bed creaked.

Dana dared a quick glimpse. The boy sat on the edge of the bed, with Zoe kneeling in front of him. He groaned softly. "Oh god, Zoe...." He leaned back on his elbow, head lolling, eyes closed and mouth slack. "Oh fuck."

Zoe's head bobbed slowly as she blew him. Dana wished she had a better point of view. It wasn't nearly as exciting as seeing her give Bobby oral sex. Not that it wasn't still thrilling. But she looked forward to seeing them fuck, to hearing the sounds of pleasure they made, and watching them come.

Dana glanced at the boy's face frequently, checking that his eyes were still closed. He probably couldn't see her even if they weren't, but his vision would adapt to the dark eventually. But for now, she watched openly. She felt deliciously naughty and the feeling only heightened her arousal. Her skin felt too tight, sensitized beyond endurance. Heat gathered between her legs, drawing her fingertips.

She slipped a hand into her panties. She was wet, her labia swelling and parting, more aroused now than she'd ever been when having sex. The thought shocked her. Perhaps guilt and shame and inexperience weren't all there was to it; maybe Mike wasn't much of a lover. Maybe he'd been as inexperienced, guilty and furtive as she herself.

Zoe was none of those things. She was confident, sexy, gorgeous. She straightened up, the blow job at an end. Dana closed her eyes and forced herself to relax into the pillow again. She heard Zoe's bed creak again, and the mingled sighs of Zoe and her lover.

Dana peeped through slitted lids. Zoe knelt on the bed now, clasping her lover close as she sat on his lap. She rose slightly, then lowered herself with a groan of pleasure. Then again, a little higher this time, before—before impaling herself on her lover's cock. She was fucking him!

Dana had never even considered such a thing. She thought she'd seen Dana exhaust all the possibilities with Bobby. Not so! She rode her new lover faster now, rising and falling like a rider on a horse. But no horseback ride ever gave anyone such pleasure.

Zoe's building excitement revealed itself in the way she groaned and panted. She grew louder, the sounds coming faster. Dana watched avidly, her hand between her legs now, stroking herself in time with Zoe's movements, aware of Zoe reaching a crescendo, excited by the knowledge and slightly embarrassed that she knew what to expect.

Zoe bounced rapidly on her lover's cock, with such speed and force that it looked uncomfortable and fraught with danger. Twice she rose high enough that his cock came free. Each time, Zoe grabbed it firmly and impaled herself again. She regained her rhythm, riding harder and faster, groaning and panting until she stopped abruptly. Zoe shuddered, her hands clasping her lover's face, shoulders hunched and head bowed. Her ragged groan of pleasure filled the silence.

She drew a shaky breath and laughed softly. "Oh my god," Zoe murmured.

"Liked that, did you?"

"It was lovely." Zoe's voice was muffled. She lay with her face pressed against his chest.

I sure did, Dana thought. She'd stopped masturbating when Zoe reached her climax, still well short of her own, frustrated—but afraid to draw attention to herself even under her covers. Surely they'd see or hear something now that they were no longer concentrating on one another.

Without another word, Zoe's lover wrapped his arms around her, one hand spread to support her ass. In a surprising—and arousing—show of strength, he stood, turned, and then lowered Zoe onto her back on the bed. All without letting his cock slip out of her. Dana marveled, realizing that she'd underestimated them, and briefly imagined what it would feel like to be in Zoe's place.

He began to fuck Zoe hard and fast. "Oh Jesus, Dan," Zoe cried. "Yes!"

They coupled furiously, Dan driving his cock into Zoe's pussy with deep, rapid thrusts. Zoe raised and spread her legs, eager for more. She continued to cup his face in her hands, gazing into his eyes. Dana could see the glimmer of sweat on Dan's face even in the dark, evidence of just how hard he was working.

Dana picked up where she'd left off, fingertips gliding across the swollen, slippery lips of her pussy before easing inside. She fucked herself slowly, one thrust for every three of Dan's while her thumb teased at her clit. It was all too much. The sight of Zoe and Dan fucking only a few feet away, the liquid squelch and the slap of flesh against flesh, the smell of sex—and god, when had she learned to recognize that?—and the slippery friction of her fingers within and her thumb on her clit excited her more than she could say.

Zoe cried out, trembling all over, as she came again, adding to Dana's excitement. Zoe thrashed, impaled on Dan's cock, all control of her body lost in those moments of absolute ecstasy. An instant later Dan drove himself into Zoe in a final, convulsive thrust. He went still, arms stiff, body arched and head thrown back, mouth open in a long, low groan of wordless bliss. It was by far the sexiest sight Dana had ever witnessed: a handsome young man in the throes of orgasm, helpless and vulnerable.

The sight of Dan experiencing such pleasure while nearly close enough to touch drove Dana over the edge. A final caress of her clit sent a firestorm of pleasure roaring through her body, burning away her control of her body. She quivered beneath her bedding, unable to remain still despite the risk of discovery. She retained the presence of mind to bite her pillow, stifling the wail of pleasure that rose from her breast, though not the ragged breaths she could not control.

The room fell silent then, save for heavy breathing from the three of them. Dana lay motionless, eyes closed, enjoying the aftermath of a phenomenal orgasm—and feigning sleep. She did her best to breathe deeply and silently. She wasn't entirely successful, but she felt confident that Dan couldn't hear her over his own gasping breaths, or Zoe's.

Utterly relaxed and content, Dana opened her eyes—and found herself staring into Dan's.

His eyes mirrored the jolt of shock Dana felt, growing so wide that even in the dark Dana could see the whites of his eyes all around his irises. He flung himself up into a sitting position, staring at Dana. "What the fuck is this? She's awake!" Dan's voice was rough, like he wanted to shout but was trying to keep the noise down. "She was watching us!"

Dana's good mood evaporated, washed away in the flood of adrenaline that chilled her—all except her face, which burned with acute embarrassment. In her imagination, she'd been discovered watching Zoe and Dan, but in her imagination it had been exciting and arousing. It had led to all sorts of possibilities, each one more deliciously naughty than the last. But the reality was nothing like that.

She felt no excitement now, no arousal. Just humiliation. She'd been caught watching furtively, spying on them as they made love with no knowledge—on Dan's part, at least—that she was awake and peeping. She lay there unmoving despite the way she longed to throw the covers over her head, or flee the room. Anything to escape Dan's gaze.

Dan.

Dan, who continued to stare, though his gaze went from wide-eyed to narrow as his face darkened. Anger had supplanted shock and surprise. Dan, sitting naked little more than an arm's length away, his deflating cock completely exposed to her. Dana glanced at it, unable to resist. Even now it was impressive, larger than Mike's at its biggest.

He noticed, and tried to casually flip a sheet over his lap but it was wadded at the foot of the bed with the comforter. He finally succeeded in covering his nakedness, but it wasn't at all smoothly done.

"Dan." Zoe's voice caught Dana's attention. From her tone, it wasn't the first time she'd spoken. While Dana had stared at Dan, Zoe had assumed a casual pose, propped on one elbow, utterly at home in her bare skin.

Dan started and glanced at her. Apparently he hadn't heard her either. "What?"

"It's okay," Zoe said.

"What?"

"It's okay."

Dan shook his head. "What are you talking about? She was watching us!"

Zoe shrugged. "We woke her up."

"You said we wouldn't."

"I was wrong." She looked down for a moment, smiling. "We did get kinda loud."

Dan looked at Dana for a moment, then back at Zoe. Anger still clouded his expression but now uncertainty diluted it. "But—she was watching us."

Now Zoe met Dana's gaze, silently sharing their secret. She looked at Dan again. "Wouldn't you?"

"No!"

Zoe cocked her head, conveying skepticism with a look. "No? If you woke up and found your roommate fucking some very hot woman? You wouldn't watch?"

Dana watched Dan's eyes dart back and forth between them. "I—no, I wouldn't."

"Liar," Zoe said.

Dana caught her breath, shocked by Zoe's blunt language. It wasn't totally unexpected, she'd lived with Zoe long enough by now to know that she didn't believe in mincing words. But it was something Dana could never have said, even if it were true.

Dan met Zoe's gaze, a little taken aback himself, to judge by his expression. But then he smiled wryly, his eyes dancing between Zoe and Dana like he was watching a ping pong game. "Maybe," he said.

Zoe didn't hesitate to press her advantage. "Maybe what? Maybe you're lying? Or maybe you'd watch your roommate fucking a hot chick?"

"Maybe I would," he said, his gaze settling on Dana. "But that doesn't mean I should."

Dana looked away, unable to meet his eyes, her face warming again. He was right. As tempting as it was to watch Zoe and Dan together, she knew it wasn't right. She was just too weak to resist.

"Maybe not," Zoe said. "But can you at least understand the temptation?"

He didn't answer immediately. In fact the silence stretched out long enough that Dana looked up to find Dan watching her, and Zoe watching Dan. "Yeah," Dan said at last. "I guess I can."

"Good," Zoe said. "Then you won't mind if she watches us again."

Dan turned his head to look at Zoe. "Again?"

Zoe grinned at him. "You don't think we're done, do you? I'm planning to fuck you a couple more times tonight. You're not a one-and-done kind of guy, are you? I hope not. That would be very disappointing."

"No, I'm not."

"Yeah?" Zoe asked, and Dana could hear the challenge in her voice. Zoe leaned in to reach beneath the sheet covering Dan's lap. "Let's just see."

"Zoe!" Dan yelped and clamped a large hand on Zoe's wrist.

"What?" she demanded. She didn't continue groping, but she didn't withdraw her hand either. Dan tugged at the sheet with his free hand, obtaining a little more coverage.

Dan shook his head, unwilling or unable to say more. Dana knew the feeling. She liked Zoe, but she could be pretty single-minded at times. She'd wrung a confession about voyeurism from Dan, and now she was pressing for some exhibitionism too. If Dana had had any doubt about Zoe's exhibitionist tendencies, this would have dispelled them.

"Zoe, stop."

All the humor had leached from Dan's voice. He wasn't looking at either of them now, and for once it wasn't only Dana blushing.

"Stop it," Dana said to her, surprising herself with the sharpness of her tone. "You're embarrassing him."

"He's not embarrassed."

"He is! And so am I!"

Zoe glanced over at Dana, her smile losing a little wattage, though she continued pulling at the sheet Dan was grimly holding in place. "Dana—"

"Stop it!" Dana shouted, shocking herself with both the volume and the anger behind it. "Just stop!" She wanted desperately to escape the situation, for her own sake as much as Dan's.

She flung away her bed covers and leaped out of bed, all too aware that Dan could see her in nothing more than panties and a tee shirt, to snatch up the jeans folded on the chair by her desk. Loose coins spilled from a pocket, bouncing and rolling across her desk, the floor, everywhere. Anger washed over her, hot and uncontrolled.

Dana struggled to get into her jeans, fumbling with them in her haste, stepping on one pant leg and nearly falling over. "Shit!" The curse bubbled up out of the same unexpected well of anger the had her hands shaking and her breath coming in rapid, ragged gulps. She finally got the jeans on.

"Dana," Zoe called, but Dana stormed out of the room, crouching once as she went to snatch up a pair of sneakers. She hated wearing shoes without socks, but she wasn't about to waste another second to grab some.

"Dana, wait!"

Dana pulled the door open and blinked as the bright lights in the hallways dazzled her dark-adapted eyes. Anna, June and Kara stood in the hallway, staring at the door—and at her. A couple of door were open, other girls peeking out.

How loud were we?

Dana stood in the doorway, torn by indecision. Close the door and avoid their curious gazes? Or escape the humiliating scene behind her?

She stepped out, drawing the door closed behind her, cutting off whatever Zoe was saying. She swallowed hard, her face burning, hands shaking, doing her best not to notice the curious looks her neighbors gave her. She walked quickly down the hallway to the central atrium and the stairs leading down and out. At the foot of the stairs, she noticed that the foyer was occupied. A couple were sitting in the conversation pit on the far side of the room, snuggled up and speaking quietly. Two girls she recognized as residents of other floors were each sitting in front of a laptop, net-surfing or watching a movie.

Dana dropped onto the corner of the huge sectional sofa that dominated this side of the foyer. She yanked on her sneakers, grimacing at the feel of them on her bare feet. She hated that. But there was nothing for it except to suck it up.

She glanced through the foyer doors at the night. It looked cold out there. But she couldn't stay here. She bombed through the doors before she could rethink her decision.

She was right. It was cold out here. A breeze rattled the few remaining leaves on the trees for a moment, then died away. She hugged herself and strode down the walk without a destination in mind. Where could she go?

It had to be after three a.m. by now. All the restaurants and shops within walking distance would be closed. Even the bars were closed by now. And really, how could she go out anywhere anyhow? All she wore above the waist was a threadbare t-shirt she'd worn to sleep in. She could practically see through it, and even if not her nipples were visible a block away.

Dana slowed to halt. She looked around at the campus. There were light on in a fair number of dorm rooms, but most of them were dark. Even the night-owls started to fade at this time of night. She was alone out here. Everyone with sense was indoors. The breeze kicked up again, ruffling her hair and cutting through her thin t-shirt and even her jeans.

Don't be stupid, Dana told herself. It would be stupid to stay out here and catch cold just because she was angry. And embarrassed. Humiliated. And not just at Zoe. She was complicit. She wanted to blame it all on Zoe, but that wasn't true.

She'd wanted to watch them. She'd let her own lust overrule her sense of right and wrong. She'd known it was wrong to spy on Zoe and her lover. Even if Zoe was okay with it. Dan wasn't okay with it, and they hadn't given him a choice. They'd used Dan. They'd embarrassed and humiliated him.

Dana turned back toward the dorm. She hunched her shoulders, rubbing her bare arms with her hands. It didn't help much. She was glad to reach the door—until she tugged at it and it remained stubbornly closed.

"Son of a bitch," she muttered. It was the middle of the night. Of course the doors were locked. And her card key was tucked into her wallet, sitting on the desk by her phone. It was one thing too many. She grabbed the door handle with both hands and shook it with all her strength, rattling it in the frame.